Virgin?

cagegirl

Virgin
lol omg all the cherry lifesavers i have been eating have FINALLY paid off......i am a virgin again according to my "first" post
*hugs*
~k~

Sweet! If i kissed you would you TASTE like cherries?

Like a Virgin, eh?

May i touch you for the very first time?

Just a soft caress on your left cheek (on your face, of course)

and a small kiss below your right ear, on the neck.

Oh...did i mention that i AM a vampire?

Just kidding...welcome to Literotica.
The most wonderful place this side of Oz

mmmmmmmmmm You found my weak spot already Sir, i LOVE to have my neck and shoulders bitten *kiss*
~k~

Welcome to lit, cagegirl!

Have a good time and post away. We enjoy new folks and new perspectives on things.

cagegirl said:
lol omg all the cherry lifesavers i have been eating have FINALLY paid off......i am a virgin again according to my "first" post
*hugs*
~k~

hehehe yes but wait until you are experienced cagegirl...one day you realized you are experienced...and you don't even remember it happening. And you know that you weren't drinking ;)

If you come in here a lot...you will lose it faster then you expect to ;)

Oh and welcome to posting :)

Cagegirl.....your a virgin....ok...if you say so...

Wait till I get at that neck

giggles

*giggles*
ok i have been here long enough and been poked.i mean posted back at. lol i did not put that "virgin" in there when i registered. is that something that just pops up? lol cos i can't figure out how to change it......lol
and thank You Sir Richard....i'll remember to keep my neck away from You the next time i see You *kiss*
~k~

Don't worry cagegirl..We can make your virginity disappear...

Just keep talking, er, posting, when you get to 30 posts (i think) you suddenly become "Experienced"

At 100 posts you can pick yourself an "avatar".

It's lots of fun, and a good incentive for you to come play with us.

You won't be a virgin long. Now...

Look into the eyes of my avatar
Green, Yellow, Red,
Green, Yellow, Red,
Open the top buttons of that blouse...

Tilt your head back and to the left.
i'm hungry again... :p

mmm...blood
from the jugular vein
it comes straight from the brain
it's steamy and hot
and tastes like your thought

ooo your poor neck

Blue

cagegirl said:
*hugs*
~k~

Welcome to lit cagegirl.............love the name bring up such dreams..........

Cant wait until you get 100 post to see what your av will be.......

Post and be happy...peace out.......

well shoot i was gonna ask if i could see a pic of Your cuffs, and thay are already here ;)lol, you know kinda like the ads that always say at the end "please send picture of "boat" (or whatever the item may be, lol
anyway thank You for the welcome, i like it here, i am STILL exploring, lol
be well
~k~

cagegirl said:
well shoot i was gonna ask if i could see a pic of Your cuffs, and thay are already here ;)lol, you know kinda like the ads that always say at the end "please send picture of "boat" (or whatever the item may be, lol
anyway thank You for the welcome, i like it here, i am STILL exploring, lol
be well
~k~

LOL......well please explore away...I am still exploring myself and everyday I seem to meeting someone new...thats a great thing......:) :) :) :) :)

cagegirl

Hey girl, I can take care of that pesky virginity for you ::grins::

Virgin... um yea me too

:rose:

Y'all just crack me up. No wonder i stay up way past my bedtime reading.
Welcome young'n, yea it says that i'm a virgin too. i tend to read more than i post.

:rose:

Back