Very new poster here...

Well i can give you the run down on what you need to know and what is best i work in the photo industry. Plus I know a lot of photographers so it always helps. Watch out most aren't cheap...

photogeek said:
Well i can give you the run down on what you need to know and what is best i work in the photo industry. Plus I know a lot of photographers so it always helps. Watch out most aren't cheap...
That I know. I'm not looking for some kind of huge photo package, nor videography. We're getting married at a private club... gorgeous golf course as the back drop... I just want someone that is talented and not trying to rip us off.

LOL! The first night huh?

I have a friend in FL that's a really good photographer and I told him... we'll fly you out here, get your hotel... he was like...yeah but I hate photographing people. Oh well.

lol, every photographer hates shooting weddings... it is stressful and usually a very long day

IllLickItClean said:
Thanks...and yes, I'm getting married in hmmm..... just under 8 months now :nana:

Can I come to your wedding and fuck you in your wedding gown?

If you'd prefer, I can fuck you before the actual ceremony so that you're walking down the aisle with my cum dripping down your thighs. :devil:

RawHumor said:
Can I come to your wedding and fuck you in your wedding gown?

If you'd prefer, I can fuck you before the actual ceremony so that you're walking down the aisle with my cum dripping down your thighs. :devil:
Now there is a HOT visual!

IllLickItClean said:
It is, isn't it? :devil:

Can I say that I love that my idea turned you on? I wonder what your guy would think... or should we just do it and let him find out later on, when he's fucking your cum-filled pussy on your wedding night?

:devil:

RawHumor said:
Can I say that I love that my idea turned you on? I wonder what your guy would think... or should we just do it and let him find out later on, when he's fucking your cum-filled pussy on your wedding night?

:devil:
He can't watch??

RawHumor said:
*grins*

I suppose he could, couldn't he? Being that it's your special day, I'd let you choose.
Maybe there would be a few other volunteers who could also take me too and make me a real mess? :devil:

IllLickItClean said:
Maybe there would be a few other volunteers who could also take me too and make me a real mess? :devil:

LOL

Can I go first at least? :D

I want to place a reservation on your tits! I'd luv to put a load of cum on them and watch it drip off your hard nipples!

Back