Omar Dumbest Clown In Congress

Your fundamental problem is thinking you leftists have majority support. It's only in your crazed minds.
We have overwhelmingly majority support. The only reason Republicans are viable these days is the EC which honestly shouldn't exist. And it gives them a lot of power that they simply shouldn't. How is it 2023 and we're still suffering the long term results of slavery. Holy fuck.

We have overwhelmingly majority support. The only reason Republicans are viable these days is the EC which honestly shouldn't exist. And it gives them a lot of power that they simply shouldn't. How is it 2023 and we're still suffering the long term results of slavery. Holy fuck.
You voted for a known racist because you're ignorant of his history and the facts. Whatever has happened to you, you've done it to yourself.

You voted for a known racist because you're ignorant of his history and the facts. Whatever has happened to you, you've done it to yourself.
It's like you're holding up a mirror and talking to it. Pitch perfect, Scat-Man. :ROFLMAO:

“I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for 200 years.”

"The source of the “200 years” quote is Ronald Kessler’s 1995 book Inside the White House. Kessler got the quote from Robert MacMillan, an Air Force One steward who said LBJ uttered this comment to two governors during a conversation on the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Snopes, a fact-checking website, states “there’s little evidence to back up” the quote.

It’s a strange claim since Snopes admits the quote “wouldn’t have been entirely out of character for LBJ” and other sources corroborated many of the other “juicy tidbits” MacMillan gave Kessler (such as LBJ’s penchant for walking around nude in the presence of others).

So why doubt the quote’s authenticity?"

You can find the story here: https://intellectualtakeout.org/201...those-nggers-voting-democratic-for-200-years/
I'm familiar with the story. Why doubt the quote's authenticity?
1. As Snopes and other sources say, there's little - if any - evidence to back it up. The fact that LBJ was known to use the N-word elsewhere does not in any way indicate he made that particular comment.
2. As even you say, the only person who claims to have heard it, says he heard it on a plane. If you've ever flown, you know planes are noisy. It can be hard to hear the person sitting next to you. (The last time my wife and I flew together, she asked me what I was watching on the in-flight entertainment system. I had to repeat the name of the movie three times before she heard me correctly.) Robert MacMillan was not seated next to LBJ. It is possible he really heard him use That Word and missed the rest, and it's also possible that he made the whole thing up. He apparently did have a reputation for doing that.
3. No governor of that era - never mind two of them - ever said anything about LBJ saying that to them. It is not the kind of thing one would keep under his hat forever.
4. Love him or hate him, LBJ was a shrewd politician. He knew that if you wanted to exploit racial divisions for political benefit, the race you wanted in your corner was whites - which is exactly why the Republicans started appealing to their bigotries the minute LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act. He may have been a racist, but he wasn't stupid.

I give zero shits about something Biden did before I was even born. If I worried about THAT I'm not sure there is any major player on either team that I could support. No, I have not done it to myself. Its my fault that when the alarm went off at office and I responded I had a policeman pull a gun on me. As if a thief would still be there an hour later playing Playstation cus that makes sense.

Its not my fault that when I've entered stores I have to ignore that Security gaurds are keeping a close on me. I can't help that I've had more than one interviewer accuse me of not being me and demanding ID before the interview could begin unlike the other people sitting on that same bench with. The reason they thought I was lying is I have pretty good grammar so people assume I'm white when they are on the phone with me.

I had a coworker flat out disrespect me, I told her not to do that anymore and she starts screaming and waving her arms and I was the one the customers called HR about. Being a six foot tall reasonably fit African American makes you dangerous by definition and decades of the media has reinforced this.

And don't forget the real reason Trump is president is the racists came out in droves. You guys like to frame it as Hillary v Trump. Which was STILL a poor decision. But more to the point I remember the primaries. The Republicans had so many people they had to run the adults debate and the kiddy table. Jeb basically lost because he can speak Spanish. I might not like Cruz or Rubio but they are in the acceptable range. This was revenge.

*chuckles* it's always fun "watching" wrongway getting his ass handed to him...again and again and again. The Energizer Bunny is not even in wrongways class....

“I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for 200 years.”

"The source of the “200 years” quote is Ronald Kessler’s 1995 book Inside the White House. Kessler got the quote from Robert MacMillan, an Air Force One steward who said LBJ uttered this comment to two governors during a conversation on the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Snopes, a fact-checking website, states “there’s little evidence to back up” the quote.

It’s a strange claim since Snopes admits the quote “wouldn’t have been entirely out of character for LBJ” and other sources corroborated many of the other “juicy tidbits” MacMillan gave Kessler (such as LBJ’s penchant for walking around nude in the presence of others).

So why doubt the quote’s authenticity?"

You can find the story here: https://intellectualtakeout.org/201...those-nggers-voting-democratic-for-200-years/

I'm familiar with the story. Why doubt the quote's authenticity?
1. As Snopes and other sources say, there's little - if any - evidence to back it up. The fact that LBJ was known to use the N-word elsewhere does not in any way indicate he made that particular comment.
2. As even you say, the only person who claims to have heard it, says he heard it on a plane. If you've ever flown, you know planes are noisy. It can be hard to hear the person sitting next to you. (The last time my wife and I flew together, she asked me what I was watching on the in-flight entertainment system. I had to repeat the name of the movie three times before she heard me correctly.) Robert MacMillan was not seated next to LBJ. It is possible he really heard him use That Word and missed the rest, and it's also possible that he made the whole thing up. He apparently did have a reputation for doing that.
3. No governor of that era - never mind two of them - ever said anything about LBJ saying that to them. It is not the kind of thing one would keep under his hat forever.
4. Love him or hate him, LBJ was a shrewd politician. He knew that if you wanted to exploit racial divisions for political benefit, the race you wanted in your corner was whites - which is exactly why the Republicans started appealing to their bigotries the minute LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act. He may have been a racist, but he wasn't stupid.

Prop planes are noisy. Assuming they were on Air Force one which was a modified Boeing 707. Its probably pretty quite in there.

Prop planes are noisy. Assuming they were on Air Force one which was a modified Boeing 707. Its probably pretty quite in there.
First of all, it was nearly 60 years ago, and planes were noisier then. Second, even now, if you're standing several rows away from someone else, you're not likely to be able to hear that person very clearly, especially if s/he isn't talking to you in the first place. And I repeat, the people he actually was talking to never claimed he said such a thing.

No you don't you have minority of loud and obnoxious noisemakers who pretend to be the majority by dint of hateful rhetorical volume and would like to run the lives of others and the vast majority of people who just want to live their lives and are afraid to stand up lest they, in turn, become the target of your rat-fuck tactics.

you have minority of loud and obnoxious noisemakers who pretend to be the majority by dint of hateful rhetorical volume and would like to run the lives of others and the vast majority of people who just want to live their lives
Whose lives are being interrupted and how are they not being lived, exactly?

A question was asked.

If it can't be answered, then we can acknowledge that fact.

b7d323c4-9f4e-4bb9-b265-c7095547e979_text.gif

Only in your "special" universe.

Sometimes, it just means you're being too fucking stupid to respond to.

No, the question asked was simple and direct.

You can't answer it. You lack the facility to do so. We acknowledge that.

Life will go on, as it always has.

There are at least two Governors in the South of the modern era who might have echoed the same thoughts as LBJ, Lester Maddox and George Wallace.
There is no doubt he was corrupt.

First of all, it was nearly 60 years ago, and planes were noisier then. Second, even now, if you're standing several rows away from someone else, you're not likely to be able to hear that person very clearly, especially if s/he isn't talking to you in the first place. And I repeat, the people he actually was talking to never claimed he said such a thing.
This was Air Force One I'm certain they noise proofed the shit out of it. I'm not claiming it was or wasn't said. The man is dead so I really don't care.

No you don't you have minority of loud and obnoxious noisemakers who pretend to be the majority by dint of hateful rhetorical volume and would like to run the lives of others and the vast majority of people who just want to live their lives and are afraid to stand up lest they, in turn, become the target of your rat-fuck tactics.
Bruh in the last 30 years the majority has only voted for your team ONCE. You are a minority surviving solely off the legacy of slavery. Nothing more. The the rat-fuck tactics of trying to improve their pay and health care? There is ZERO reason to be afraid of voicing your opinions. 99% of the time there are no reprocusssions even when there should be.

There are at least two Governors in the South of the modern era who might have echoed the same thoughts as LBJ, Lester Maddox and George Wallace.
Probably all Southern governors of the era might have, if it comes to that. But there is no record of any former governor from anywhere claiming to have heard him say that (and it's unlikely LBJ would have welcomed Wallace on his plane, as they were not on friendly terms. Maddox didn't become governor until 1967, so he likely wasn't one of the two).

Back