Velvet & Silk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy, busy real life at the moment. I will get caught up on correspondence eventually, but it may be awhile. Forgive me, please.

attachment.php

post more pics like this and we will forgive you

Busy, busy real life at the moment. I will get caught up on correspondence eventually, but it may be awhile. Forgive me, please.

attachment.php

When you share pics of you in a pose like that I could forgive you for anything.. What a treat for the eyes!!:rose:

Popularity comes with a price.

Lovely view :devil:

no, it's the real life stuff that is demanding my attention, and I'm realizing I must limit distractions. You must have to do the same, come November. Good luck with the project.

What a lovely view...
And the city scape ain't bad either :devil:

;)

Ah, voilà!
Exactly how I imaginated it, merci :heart:

mmm... I enjoy knowing that
thanks for telling me :kiss:

of course the breasts had to have window time...
see the Hudson out there?

Did you have to clean the window before this shot!
I like the black pearls,the one breast exposed and the look of serenity.

38th floor and the windows did not open
quite a glare of sun going on, but it was cool down in the wind tunnel streets [I am not a fan of big cities]

We really should have had lunch...

;) next year, spaz :kiss:

post more pics like this and we will forgive you

YOU! I'm glad you showed up here before the bitter end. I figure you will find me eventually on next thread, but I'm not going to start that until second week in November. So Do Speak Up there, please... let me know you're there when there is a there. Next thread will be More of Mara.

When you share pics of you in a pose like that I could forgive you for anything.. What a treat for the eyes!!:rose:

even disappearing for a month? because that's what I'm doing next
thanks

What a gorgeous view.. Oh yes, the city looks nice too!!:rose::rose:

laughing... thanks!

Nope my eyes were drawn to your gorgeous body and delicious breasts.

after all, [all together now] It's All About the Breasts

Just as sexy as ever Mara....;)

but did you find all those Dropbox pics in the fireworks?

Good morning sexy :kiss::rose:

morning back at you, sexy -- with a stretch and a kiss

because we are drawing to a close
so we need more breasts

attachment.php

Attachments

• restingbrsts12.jpg
    restingbrsts12.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 302
no, it's the real life stuff that is demanding my attention, and I'm realizing I must limit distractions. You must have to do the same, come November. Good luck with the project.

;)

I think writing 2000 words a day would do it, since all I need to do is type, let the story flow. My biggest problem will be writing fantasy and horror short stories for the dream sequences.

[QUOTE=murmurmara;61212747

In London, I was crying from midway in the second act all the w
Bottom Line: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time is stunning theater. SEE IT!

Possibly the last word on The Curious Incident.... I was watching Eggheads; a quiz that is aired on BBC television. One of the questions was: What was the surname of the character Christopher in the play. no doubt if you had been watching the quiz, you would have been shouting out Boone, the name is Boone. :)

Hello Mara, I hope you are doing well. Look as tempting and sexy as ever. I especially liked the shot over the Hudson. A figure as beautiful as yours shouldn't be hidden from the sun.

Mmmmmmmmmmm breakfast :D

mmmm indeed... :kiss:

Well those are perfect.. :rose::rose::rose:

And if you are gone for a month, will wait patiently for your return sexy lady!

ooooh, thank you -- hugging myself, reading that -- I felt it as a hug :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

I think writing 2000 words a day would do it, since all I need to do is type, let the story flow. My biggest problem will be writing fantasy and horror short stories for the dream sequences.

you've chosen yourself a challenge! I've chosen one, too. I've been intermittently pursuing a Qigong certification for years and am now preparing for the culmination, level 3. The other trainings were just show up, absorb, demonstrate proficiency. This time there's required reading and papers to be written. Taoist metaphysics. I'm thinking I'll benefit more from the training [which is an immersive 7 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. 8 days] if I really attend to this. Which is why I'm choosing to manage my distractions a bit more. Less Lit time.

The saddest part of this, Alex, is that I wouldn't have known. I am just That Bad at names. I recognize it, surely, but I wouldn't have been able to come up with it on my own. I don't do crosswords [laughing].

because we are drawing to a close
so we need more breasts

I suppose when we see you next, you will be sans tan, (unless you are digging into the vaults). your latest image will be burned in my memory until mid November.

oh, I'll be digging into the vaults for months to come. There's a lot to be rescued.

Beautiful suculant breasts

wow, you! it's been months... thanks for talking to me!

Hello Mara, I hope you are doing well. Look as tempting and sexy as ever. I especially liked the shot over the Hudson. A figure as beautiful as yours shouldn't be hidden from the sun.

thanks, Jake. Doing well on packing for my drive south. My friend who'll help with the drive arrived today, and tomorrow we'll attend a Cranberry Harvest Festival. She's an artist and is going to love the colors of cranberries and trees, so it's grand to share that with her.

It can't be all sweetness and light....

a tweak

attachment.php

Attachments

• blueslktweak6.jpg
    blueslktweak6.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back