Velvet & Silk

Status
Not open for further replies.
hotel room pics were mentioned

the nJoy pics were taken in the NYC hotel, but they qualify as a group of their own, don't you think?

but here's a shot on the hotel bed -- the magazine cover was purple!

attachment.php

Attachments

• NYCbed1.jpg
    NYCbed1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 190

the nJoy pics were taken in the NYC hotel, but they qualify as a group of their own, don't you think?

attachment.php

Love hotels...especially ones with hot women on their beds :rose:

attachment.php

As always your photos are outstanding... Oh the lucky man that could share that hotel bed with you sexy lady!!:rose::rose::rose:

attachment.php

NYC? Did you say NYC:eek: that's 20 minutes from us :(

You're warming us up as the temperatures are lowering.

(And pool stories, I have some naughty ones, if you want to read about them)

absolutely want to hear your pool stories, Lauren!

Love hotels...especially ones with hot women on their beds

a newly redone Hilton in Times Square with a view of the Hudson, blocks from the train station and the theater

As always your photos are outstanding... Oh the lucky man that could share that hotel bed with you sexy lady!!:rose:

it was a spacious bed... smiling...

Oh my! Doesn't that look like a fun toy. :D

oh yes, my favorite these days... the weight and smoothness of it... and the perfect reach

If you wrote them we'd love to read them :devil:

yesss.... :kiss:∞∞∞:heart: Lauren, do tell...

NYC? Did you say NYC:eek: that's 20 minutes from us :(

We were there just overnight to see the play Curious Incident... came in by Amtrak from Providence. It was all about the play... no dinner reservation, no museums, no exploring.

Exploring with you would need Much More time than we had, m'dears! :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

We were there just overnight to see the play Curious Incident... came in by Amtrak from Providence. It was all about the play... no dinner reservation, no museums, no exploring.

Exploring with you would need Much More time than we had, m'dears! :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

we'd love to get out on the town with you guys .... We grew up in NYC

Goodness Mara, your legs are so sexy! I think I need a glass of water after viewing that pic :)

we'd love to get out on the town with you guys .... We grew up in NYC

thanks! always willing to be led around by the experts...

Does this mean we have to follow you to a new thread??

yes -- probably after my next absence 10/14-19. I'll be driving south to other home, and then attending a family wedding. New thread will be called More of Mara.

Yes they do!!!!

We might need to fix that.:devil::D

I'm sure you have Ideas!

As hot as always Mara!!! Damn sexy.

So you like my toy, I'm guessing...

Goodness Mara, your legs are so sexy! I think I need a glass of water after viewing that pic :)

thanks! more legs coming right up...

Pure delicious perfection in every way possible.

:kiss:

Boom Crash... no sooner did I hit send, then power and internet blinked out as a powerful storm cell swept through... all's well and the outage was really brief.

hotel room windows always draw me...

attachment.php

Attachments

• NYCbuns3.JPG
    NYCbuns3.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 394

attachment.php

I'm loving these pics. Goodness woman! Just goodness!!!

Boom Crash... no sooner did I hit send, then power and internet blinked out as a powerful storm cell swept through... all's well and the outage was really brief.

attachment.php

I could just press you up against that glass and work over your shapely ass...mmmmmm....:devil:

attachment.php

Gotta love that purple!!!!

attachment.php

Wow what a view!!!! I would not mind seeing the view anyone looking in your window would get

what if..

someone was equally drawn to windows across from you....
and was moved to share how you made them feel..
would you share as well?

Last edited:

attachment.php

We had a FUCKING HUGE clap of thunder about midnight ... Shook the house :eek:

hmmm no sooner than when I saw your ass standing in the HOTEL window...BOOM, SMASH, my pants hit the floor and my hardon sprang free....

Hiya sexy.:kiss:

attachment.php

Love this photo. It has it all...

Legs, breasts, hands, purple.

attachment.php

Love windows too. But I really love butts!!!

attachment.php

What an incredibly sexy pic.. thank you:rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back