Variations on a theme...

It's a thread whose theme is changed each week. Following the theme or desire of the OP is proper, and derailing it is against Lit Forum Rules. Read the room when you enter a thread. Maybe you should revisit your own posts to see how arrogant you're coming across.

I'm not the moderator on this forum, but I've reported your posts for derailing the thread.
I read the intention of the forum, and the picture is hardly offensive or far from those already posted.

If I come across arrogant, good, that was my intention - you’re policing a thread in a sex forum. Get over yourself.

The guy who set up the forum states he did so because he was bored of posting pictures of him in the shower, yet first image on this thread is him in a shower, just black and white. Hypocritical from the word go, I rate it a 3 out of 10 (the 3 is for my image).

I read the intention of the forum, and the picture is hardly offensive or far from those already posted.

If I come across arrogant, good, that was my intention - you’re policing a thread in a sex forum. Get over yourself.

The guy who set up the forum states he did so because he was bored of posting pictures of him in the shower, yet first image on this thread is him in a shower, just black and white. Hypocritical from the word go, I rate it a 3 out of 10 (the 3 is for my image).
I've been reading this all night and was, for the most part, siding with you. But now you're just talking bollocks

I've been reading this all night and was, for the most part, siding with you. But now you're just talking bollocks
Yeah, I did go down the bollocks route there. I was just hoping that bollocks might get through because logic wasn’t 😂

bombfinal.gif

Back