Vampire High

Jasper looked at Juliette, her smile, her lips. "I always want more," he whispered back to her. "What do you have in mind?" She could be quite imaginative when she put her mind to things.

Juliette knew Jasper had a power unlike any vampire of their age he could morph himself so there were two of him. It was a power only his family had and it amazed her. She bite her lip looking at him. "Well how about you morph yourself. I want to be double penetrated by you." She said running her hands over her own tits.

Jasper smiled as Juliette asked him to morph. He was quite certain this use wasn't why his power evolved in his family. But that is what his power is used for. He stood, closing his eyes for a second. As he opened he looked over and saw himself. He had to admit, he looked quite good.

"You'd better get on your knees then, you have double the cocks to work."

Juliette smiled at Jasper knowing what was about to happen. He morphed into two people. Her pussy was tingling. She was so excited. “I love having one of you but two of you is so much better.” She said. She moved down onto her knees in front of him. “Give me some double cock baby.” She said grinning at him. She was so excited and horny.

Both Jaspers stood before Juliette. One of them grabbed Juliette by the head and forced her to take his cock into her mouth. He used her mouth for a few strokes before allowing the other Jasper to use her mouth as well. This went on for a few minutes, one Jasper and then the other one forcing Juliette to take their cocks.

The two men looked at each other and then down at Juliette as they debated mentally how best to use her.

Juliette felt one Jasper force his cock into her mouth. He was thrusting into her mouth and she sucked at him. Next it was the other Jasper’s turn to enjoy her mouth. They both took turns. She looked up at them and grabbed both cocks. She took both of their cock heads in their mouth sucking at them softly.

Jasper was impressed by how well Juliette was handling both cocks. He grabbed her by the hair and slowly pulled her up to be standing. He now knew how he wanted her. His strong arms lifted her as he had her wrap his legs around him, allowing his cock to slide right into her pussy.

Jasper two then positioned himself on the other side of Juliette, as she was the meat in this sandwich. His hands squeezed her breasts as his cock found her tight ass and he began to push into her. His cock wet from her saliva and he was easily able to push into her.

Juliette was working her two cocks like a pro. Her hair was grabbed at her. She was pulled up onto her feet. She looked at them smiling wanting their cocks so much. She was lifted up and her legs were wrapped around her original Jasper.

His cock slid deep into her making her moan out. The second Jasper squeezed at her boobs and he pushed into her ass making her moan out. She was getting really into being used by both of her boys which were the same person.

The two Jaspers fucked Juliette in between them. They were in sync, able to fuck her tight ass and pussy without any issue. Sometimes they thrust in together, other times it was split, one entered and then the other one. But their goal and desire was to make the hot little scream as she cums across their cocks.

Juliette was loving this. She closed her eyes screaming out as Jasper fucked her hard. She was so wet and her body felt so good. “I want you both in my pussy so much right now double stuff your pussy boys.” She said. She wanted her pussy double stuffed by her Jaspers so much. He was the only man for her.

The Jasper that had been fucking Juliette's ass pulled out and let his cock slide into her tight pussy. He could feel both cocks as they filled her pussy, surely stretching her, but for the moment she was incredibly tight. The two of them were in perfect sync as they fucked Juliette. Then they began alternating kissing her. First one and then the other one.

She screamed out feeling both cocks sliding deep in her little pussy. She was getting so stretched and she loved it. She closed her eyes. She was kissing her Jasper’s. She was loving this so much. She thrust down on their cocks moaning loudly loving it.

One of the Jaspers finally came as he filled her pussy. With the ejaculation, he abruptly vanished, his work their done for now. The other Jasper felt as Juliett'e pussy grabbed his cock as the other left. Her pussy so damp as she fucked her. He could hear the sounds of her gushing. His hand began to spank her ass as she rode him. Driving her cock onto his cock again and again.

She felt the other Jasper leave leaving her with the original. She kissed him as she rode his cock. Her pussy gripping like a vice to his cock as she began cumming. He was spanking her ass which just added to her pleasure. “I am your dirty girl Jasper own my cunt.” She cried out. She did things for him and with him that she would never ever do with or for anyone else.

Jasper slapped her ass as he fucked her hot little cunt. "Such a dirty little whore you are." His cock slammed into her wet pussy again and again. He was filling her pussy, taking her. His arms wrapped around her and he used her, fucking her cunt the way she wanted. His lips coming to hers as he kissed her deeply. "Let me feel you cum across my cock and then you can lick my cock clean."

“Yeah I am. I am your dirty whore.” She said breathing heavily as he slammed into her. She closed her eyes loving how he was pounding her. He was filling her pussy up so much. His arms were around her. She was screaming out as he fucked her. She was cumming harder. They kissed as she was cumming more and more. “I want to clean your cock with my mouth baby. I want to taste my cum on you.” She said. With him she got so filthy.

Jasper slammed his cock in a few more times into Juliette as he felt her cum on his cock. Finally he pulled out of her pussy and let her drop to the floor before him. His cock hard and wet with their juices. This time he was going to let her control the action of her mouth, he figured she was ready for a load down her mouth and wouldn't wait. "Now suck my cock my little wench."

She looked up at him. Her breathing was returning to normal after their hard fucking. He told her to suck. She licked his cock tasting her juices on him. She liked the taste. She slowly took him in her mouth. She moved her mouth up and down his cock working every inch as her hands played with his balls.

Jasper looks down at Juliette as she sucked hard on his cock. He was close from all of the fucking and as he came, he held her to down, making her take all of his cock and swallow every last drop. He moaned out, watching her, looking into her eyes. "Good girl." He whispered to her.

Juliette swallowed Jasper’s cum up. She looked up at him. She looked into his eyes as she swallowed it all up. She licked his cock clean. “I am your good girl Jasper.” She said. She smiled at him.

Jasper nodded. His cock now cleaned from Juliette's tongue. It was then he heard the school bell. "Damn it looks like we need to get back." He helped his good girl get up, "We can only disappear for so long eventually someone will try to complain."

She got redressed. She really didn’t want to go back to lessons but she knew they could only be away for so long until someone came to find them. She pulled Jasper to her and kissed him. “You go be a good boy and after school you can have more of this body.” She said biting her lip looking at him.

Jasper nodded. He spanked her bottom once and then made his way to class. He made a lower classman carry his bag again.

The halls cleared as he walked down them. He was well liked and also well feared. He spotted the janitor heading towards the teacher lounge, it seems a few people heard their antics in there and called for a clean-up crew.

Actually he wouldn't be surprised if people hadn't set up a camera or two in there. Watching Juliette was certainly every boy's in school dream.

Classes were quite easy. He was smart and he paid attention. Teachers tried to trick him, but he knew a thing or two.

Sadly somehow he and Juliette had no classes together until the final class of the day. He stood outside the door as he waited for her to arrive.

Juliette hated her and Jasper didn’t share very many lessons. She knew they probably kept them apart because they didn’t want any trouble and couldn’t control or manage them both together. They were a great team her and her king. She adored her king.

She didn’t even need to try in her lessons she was clever without even trying. Everything they were trying to teach her she already knew so she just didn’t bother in class and she definitely did not pay attention. She wished she could be somewhere else away from this boring school.

It was the last lesson of the day and they had it together. She walked over to Jasper. “Hi baby you missed me?” She asked him. She smiled at him as she ran her hand through her long hair. She was so happy to see him again. She hugged him tight to her body.

The final class was history. Jasper particularly found this class boring since his family was mentioned in a lot of history. A whole lot. And a lot of the history taught was inaccurate, well the victor does write the history.

His arms wrapped around his sexy nymph as he gave her a kiss. The two of them sat in the back for class. It was the best place as they could drone out the teacher with numerous other thoughts.

But as they took their seat, the teacher announced they would be watching a short video. Jasper looked at at Juliette with a smirk as the lights dimmed.

Back