Unwanted Arrangement

"please be frank with me if you in the future should fall for someone else. And like you, I will be truthful to you whether you want me to or not. I will be discrete, and I will temper my honesty with kindness as much as I can."
She let out a light laugh "I can assure you my husband, the only thing that would even tempt me to stray, would be you shutting me out and treating me like an obligation rather then the way you make me feel now. I don't want you in any bed other than mine. From this day forward, I always want you to be next to me."

"Your brother Henry sounds like a right grand fellow. Do you think, if we invited him, he'd come and stay for a while?" he paused for a moment and continued "I'd like to meet him because, from the way you describe him, I think he and I could become firm friends. And I don't have many real friends, as most nobles I know are convinced that flowers and gold fly out of their arse, and most "commoners" "Wouldn't it be wonderful if he came here and liked it so much that he decided to stay?" Laughing at his thoughts he explained why, an idea of Henry and Isabel.

"Oh Argyle" she exclaimed with excitement and kissed his lips quickly. "How I would love for Henry to visit. Though I'm afraid your thought of him and Isabel is a lost cause. Regardless of how my brother feels, he is the heir to the throne. You know the dealings of my father well enough to assume whomever is thrust upon Henry will be of high noble ranking, with a dowry three to five times the amount he forgave for me." She sighed. "Henry knows his role and accepts it as a matter of responsibility. I have no doubt he will be a great King. He is very kind and giving. Having a solid friendship with him, will make a great ally for you. Like you he has very few he considers a friend. I suppose its hard when you hold such a title to know whos true, and who has alternative motives. But yes, after we have made our marriage legitimate in our eyes. I would be so happy to have him come.

She laughed at his comment about scheming. "You need not scheme my dear husband, you make me happy just being you."

Talking a bit more they both fell asleep, Rose laid her arm over him, right below his and fell asleep. At some point their bodies became entwined, one of his legs between hers, and her right leg over his. Their bodies were pressed together as their arms were entwined and a hand holding the others. Waking first her eyes fluttered she smiled softly as his face was so close to hers. Without a thought she kissed him with a light passion waking him from his sleep.

"Good morning my Argyle" she whispered as their lips parted. "Did you sleep well? Are you okay with us being this close? she questioned with a bit of concern. "I had the nicest dream about us." she told him softly. "we were in the meadow having a picnic, the sun was beating down upon us. Claymore and Thistle where close by watching. We laid together much like this talking about our mornings, a book we read , and just opening ourselves up to each other as we did last night." she smiled kissing him softly. "As much as I don't want to move from this position my love, the word came out as she spoke to him from her soul, My ankle is throbbing. Is there an alchemist that could mix up something to help with the pain?"

She smiled giving him a moment to respond. "I don't want to sit in bed all day, could a lounge be placed in the library so i may read while you go about your daily activities? Or perhaps place me in the garden and come see me with lunch?. I suppose we should probably eat breakfast first.." she laughed lightly releasing his hand to move it through his hair gently, and pushing a stray piece from his eyes. Oh his eyes she stayed mesmerized with a smile just staring into them. "You are nothing like i expected" she said again. "I'm so happy, I never put much stock into soulmates or true love, but Argyle MacDoyle I think you may have proven me wrong."

Sleep rolled over him like a warm comforting blanket, and for a while he was just in a blissful state of being. Dreams intruded, but not the usual nightmare.

He was in his bedroom with Rose, and in bed. Rose was sleeping, her breath light and almost inaudible, gently blowing against his chest. Her face looked peaceful and content and he leaned in to kiss her when he became aware of a Presence in the room. He looked around, and there was Catherine, smiling at them both. He felt an icy hand of regret and doubt seize his heart, and he made to stand up, to apologize to her, had he known she was still alive...

Catherine put a finger to her mouth and shushed him and shook her head before pointing to Rose, smiling. Argyle looked at Rose, and he felt like his heart almost burst when he looked at her sweet sleeping form. He turned back to Catherine that looked at him with a sweet forgiving smile before she vanished through the wall where her portrait used to hang...

Argyle woke up in the middle of the night. He used a second to orient himself, but seeing Rose lying next to him like she did in his dream filled him with an immense feeling of relief. She was beautiful, sleeping peacefully next to him, her quiet breathing soothing him. He looked at her with love and longing, muttered a drowsy "good night, my sweet Rose," and gently kissed her forehead before he slipped back into sleep, awakened only later by a light and sweet kiss on his lips.

"We don't have much in the way of alchemists or pharmacists nearby, but old Mother McInnis is a wise woman who knows her way around herbs as well as any pharmacist," he replied to her request for an alchemist. "I'll have someone send for her as soon as possible." He rang the bell and asked the chambermaid to relay the message to one of the guards.

"I think we should arrange for you to sit in the garden with a small pile of books for distraction," he said with a smile. "That way, Mother McInnis will be close to any medicinal herbs she might need as well. And Isabel will tend to you when duty draws me elsewhere."

He spoke of duty as a necessary evil. He'd never asked for or wanted to rule which, according to his father, made him a more benign and fit ruler than someone who actually WANTED to rule. It took Argyle a while to figure out why. When he did, he ended up wanting to rule becaise he DIDN'T want to rule.

He was deliciously distracted from his thoughts and grounded in the here and now by her hand gently caressing him. He felt a calm born out of love he hadn't felt even with Catherine. He placed his hand on top of hers and gently pressed it to his skin, like a child hungry for a loving caress.

"I can say the same about you, Rosamond MacDoyle. I never put much stock in the concept of soulmates or love at first sight either. But I find you hard to resist," he retorted, losing himself in her gentle green eyes. He reached out with his fred hand and caressed her soft cheek, pushing a stray lock of hair behind her ear, marveling at the smooth warmth of her skin.

To be like this with her forever would be blissful peace, but mundane matters unfortunately intruded. His stomach growled, causing him to chuckle selfconsciously. "Aye, breakfast sounds like a good idea. I propose breakfast together here, and then we start our day properly." He called for breakfast and for Isabel, and he busied himself dressing for the day, opting for a kilt worn in the traditional scottish way, with no undergarments.

When Isabel had done her magic, breakfast was served, and Argyle positioned Rose at the table so she could rest her injured foot in his lap to decrease pressure and alleviate pain. They talked amicably during breakfast, Argyle making sure to adjust his seating so she would be as comfortable as possible.

After breakfast, Argyle carried Rose to the garden and made sure she had every comfort available to her. He asked Isabel to stay with her, take care of her, and to call him if necessary. As he reluctantly kissed her goodbye, Mother McInnis was shown in. She gave a perfunctory curtsey and "My Lord" to Argyle who introduced Rose to her. Mother McInnis' old face lit up and declared in an almost incomprehensible thick scottish accent that she could tell that Rose was a "fine lass" and that Argyle would be a "gude mon" to her.

Argyle, looking at Rose's face, translated: "She approves of the both of us," earning a playful swat from Mother McInnis who berated him and reminded him what a handful he'd been as a "wee bairn". Argyle excused himself and left Rose in the tender care of Mother McInnis, and Isabel to translate the thick scottish brogue.

Breakfast alone with him in her room had been delightful. Light chatter and a lot of staring into each others eyes as they ate. Rose knew that he was procrastinating, he no more wanted to start his work, then she wanted to leave his side. It was hard to believe this was only the fourth day she’d been here.

He carried her gently and with ease where he ensured anything she needed was there and available. Argyle even saw to propping her leg up just so and adjusted her pillows. When he could prolong it no more and was about to leave the herbalist arrived. Her accent was much thicker and harder to understand than anyone she’d encountered so far. Having predicted that would be the case, Argyle enlisted Isabel to stay with her and translate.

“So you have known the Laird since he was a boy Mother McInnis”

“Aye, since he was a wee bairn. Always a lil tyrant that one. Scrapes and bruises, bones needin to be reset. A tru scott thru an thru, am sure he fell in more than his fair share of rabbit holes that one.” Rose laughed at the thought of what a handful he must have been.

“Now lass, going to be makin u up a couple things. The first is a salve, have Argyle put it on in thee mornin afternoon an night. Besure he put coverings on his hands or he’ll find them numbr that a cows tits in January. This will be two drops in yer tea before nap and night. It can leave yay a bit nauseous so be sure you eat something a half hour before you drink the tea. Isabel, yous best be writin this down. I aint wanna come because you ddnt tell The laird.”

“Yes Mother Mcinnis” she began writing instead of being preoccupied with watching a young man cutting some flowers. Rose smiled at Isabel for she recognized that look that was across her face. Isabel had a crush, and perhaps it ran a bit deeper than that.

When isabel was done writing, and Mother Mcinnis had gathered her things and left, Rose asked marry to ask the gardner to cut one of the beautiful red roses that grew there. She hurried over and twirled her hair as she talked to him. Eventually returning with the rose. “Please take the list you made from Mother McInnis and this rose to the Laird. Then you may go about your tasks. I’ll be fine reading until lunch is ready. Please tell his Laird I hope he can make lunch with me, If not i will understand.” “yes Mi Lady”.

Picking up a book, she occupied herself lost in words for the next couple of hours. The throbbing in her ankle increasingly got worse. Finally unable to bare it any longer, in hopes of not having to disturb Argyles work she called for Isabel. “Please get mi Laird, I can no longer bare the pain.” Isabel took a look at her ankle, and hurried off to find The Laird.

When he came to her, Rose apologized. “I’m so sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your work. But I simply cannot bare the pain any longer. She said to eat before I take the tea, to put gloves on before you put the salve on. I feel like such a dunce, I hate being an inconvenience or an invalid.” Her frustration at being unable to fend for herself was apparent. What she wanted to do was be out walking, or riding Thistle, it hadn’t even been one whole day yet. Perhaps it was more the wretched pain than anything else.

Argyle had a busy enough morning. There were people to see him about things like grazing rights, always a subject of contention in Scotland where vegetation could be sparse in places, and taxation, always a contentious subject anywhere. He also sat down to look over the books, checking on MacGregor's numbers. Finding them to be in order, he sat down and wrote a heartfelt letter to Catherine's parents, the MacAnguses to accompany the painting of her that he was returning to them.

Isabel found him just as he was sealing the letter with sealing wax and his signet ring with the family crest. He did not like to hear that Rosr was in pain, but having broken or sprained several bits of his body himself, he knew things usually got worse before they got better.

He hurried down, happy for an excuse to take a break to see her. Her face was pale, and though she put up a brave face, he knew the pain after spraining an ankle could be greater the day after the injury. Mother McInnis used to call it "healing pains".

Doing his best to imitate Mother McInnis' accent, Argyle repeated the instructions and added his hands would be "colder than a cow's tits in January" if he did not use the gloves. He went to get worker gloves and asked for lunch to be served outside. While they waited for the food, he gently unwrapped the bandage on her right foot and applied the salve. He gently massaged the foot as he applied the thick salve on her skin, a pleasant smell emanating as he softly worked it into her skin. He then equally gently re-bandaged her foot.

The food arrived, along with an extra chair for Argyle. Eating outside was something Argyle hadn't indulged in in a long time, but the weather was warm and his spirit was high despite Rose's injury, and he regaled her with tales about Mother McInnis and how and why he'd seen her before, with a humorous angle to his stories. He wanted to keep her mood light and to keep her mind off the pain.

He too noticed the looks Isabel cast at the gardener and smiled to himself. Argyle would have to see what he could do for the lad if her feelings were reciprocated and things turned serious.

Robert showed up to inform him that the painting of Catherine was being sent to the MacAnguses now. Argyle silently hoped they wouldn't take it the wrong way. He knew only too well how fierce a temper Catherine's father had.

That business taken care of, he looked at Rose again and told her, as soon as everyone was out of earshot: "I think we should move you to the Master Bedroom. At least try it for one night. If you don't like it, we can always move you back to the North tower. The Master Bedroom has more books and a grand view of the coastline. And a bigger fireplace. And a bigger bed."

He smiled selfconsciously at that last bit. "You can try the bedroom for you afternoon nap, maybe? See how it feels? If you don't like it, no hard feelings." Her tea had just been served.

Rose was relieved that Argyle wasn’t the least bit cross with being called away from work to help her in her current state of anguish and poor mental mood. It surprised, and pleased her that he had decided on his own to send the painting of his late wife to what she assumed were her parents.

It helped her believe he was actually serious about moving forward in their new life together. Argyle had this way to lighten the mood even when she was feeling such extreme discomfort. He told her stories of his dealings over time with Mother Mcinnis. The stories he told correlated with the ones she had told of him. It was wonderful to have such fond memories of someone.

When Isabel had gone she approached his question of trying out his bed. He wanted her to move into his room with him. “A bigger bed doesn’t seem that attractive an offer my husband. I prefer being squished together with you.” Rose had never flirted nor saw much reason to. But somehow she found amusement in his facial expressions when she would say things that would be random and come off the cuff. “I would be happy to join you in the Master suite Argyle” she said more sincere.

He had taken gentle care with her foot, ensuring she ate well before drinking the tea. He seemed content just sitting there with her, enjoying the warm day, and just being in the moment. It delighted her that he was evolved in the ability to take pleasure in the simple things most took for granted.

She loved the way the corners of his lips would curl up as he talked. It was as if he couldn’t hold his joy back long enough to get the story out. He was always curious about her as well, the ability to share opinions and thoughts with another without getting defensive or butt hurt was a rarity.

After about thirty minutes the tea was taking hold. “It’s time I lay down,” she said softly with regret. “I don’t like feeling out of sorts” she told him, her brain feeling a bit fuzzy. “I feel caged and vulnerable. I’m so used to having to be on the defense, being with you is freeing, yet frightening because it’s all so unexpected and new.” Her body swayed a little as she fought to keep awake.

Soon she was in his arms as he began to carry her to the Master suite.

She caught him by delighted surprise with her comment about being squished together, and he roared with laughter and replied, "Aye, the squishing is delightful indeed, but now we have more room to... squish." The last was delivered as a double entendre and with a quick wink.

Her blushing laughter was delightful and cute in equal measure, and he was happy to find that she could have a wicked sense of humor. After a while he recognised the signs of her medicine taking effect. Her speech grew slurry, and her eyelids grew heavy. Argyle stood up and lifted her off the chair.

As he carried her to the Master Bedroom, he kept talking to her even though she was drifting in and out of sleep. He remembered only too well the first time he'd been using this sleeping draught. He'd had some very vivid nightmares, nightmares he hadn't been able to wake up from. His mother had lulled him to sleep by speaking or reading to him after that.

And so, that's what he did for her now. Inside the Master Bedroom, he gently placed her in the bed and placed pillows under her right leg. He draped a blanket over her and went to the bookshelf to find one of his favourite poem collections. It was an anthology of scottish poems about nature he'd always found soothing, and so he read these poems to Rose as she slept to not have her succumb to nightmares. After a while, he grew drowzy himself, and so he lay down and draped an arm across her midriff.

He gave her a gentle hug and a soft kiss on her lips before muttering drowsily to her: "I've known you for less than a week, Rosamond MacDoyle, but I have fallen for you like I've nae fallen for anyone before."

He fell asleep with his mouth close to her ears and his manhood straining, feeling like it had woken up from a 3 year hibernation. He had a dreamless sleep and woke up with her still sleeping next to him. He propped his head up on his elbows and just marveled at the sight of her lying next to him, a peaceful look on her face.

He read some more poems for her and himself, and watched as she slowly drifted out of sleep. When she opened her eyes he was again struck by how they were the icing of the cake that was her beauty. He smiked at her and just said, "Hello Rose. Did you sleep well?"

Rose had dreamt a mixture of dreams in her drug induced slumber. "I couldn't find you" she said drowsily, "but i heard your voice reciting poetry." Her hand reached up and stroked his face as she smiled taking in the handsome sight of her husband. Her eyes went from him to take in her surroundings. His room was indeed quite bigger than hers. When she looked over the fireplace she could see the faint outline of where the portrait of Catherine must have been. Not letting her gaze linger to long she continued to look about the room than settled her eyes back to him.

"Have you been here the whole time?" she questioned worried he'd abandoned some of his duties to watch over her. Her fingers found their way to playing through his hair, and outlining his collar bone. Her eyes danced as they stayed locked with his, and her lips found his with a bit more passion. Since their first kiss, Rose had found a new passion in kissing him. It was something about how it brought her entire bodies senses awake. Quite similar to what the dream she had that led her to her orgasm in the bath. She wanted him to touch her. That new revelation in her mind caused her to blush but not break the kiss.

Finally she parted their lips and asked him in a almost whisper. "does the tea's side effects give a woman certain .. yearnings?" She couldn't help but blush at the question. But they had made a pact not to hide things from each other. He was the only one she's had bonded with, and even though it was probably considered an improper thing to ask a man, she knew he would be honest with her. Also she wanted to know if these feelings of desire were a manifestation of their relationship, or amplified by the tea. Either way he would now be aware of how her body felt near him.

"I trust you" she said softly, "we made an agreement about the lodge, and I know you'll hold to that." Rose believed he may wish to touch her as much as she wanted him to. Perhaps it was a bit brazen, and definitely unladylike. But with him she would always be true to what she thought and what she felt. In her heart she knew that was the only way she could ever coexist with a husband, was if she could be true to herself.

She awoke confused, which was normal. The knockout drops were potent, as he recalled. As she stroked his cheek he gently grasped her hand and brought it to his mouth, kissing it gently. He pointed out features of the room to her, and talked about the changes he'd want to make when she moved in: a new wardrobe and an extra chest of drawers, maybe a table with a mirror for her?

"I've been here all the time, aye. The drops used to give me horrible nightmares, so my Ma used to read to me or just speak to me when I was a young lad. I thought it might be nice if I did the same," he said. She kissed him, more fervently than before, and Argyle gave a low moan as be kissed her back, his blood starting to boil. But he held back out of respect for her wishes about their first livemaking.

When their lips reluctantly parted she was flushed, and Argyle knew maming love with her would be different than with Catherine. More tender, but equally passionate. Her question about the medicine made him smile. "I never experienced any yearnings stronger than normal, but since I've never been a woman I can't really say whether or not the drops affect women differently," he said with a cheeky smile and a wink. He continued, "but I hear and feel what you're saying, and my yearning for you is strong, Rose MacDoyle. I can't wait for the day when you tell me you want to go to the lodge."

He saw no reason to hide his yearning for her when she had made it plain how she felt about him. It was liberating, and it built a sweet tension in him that would get its release when she was ready for him. He leaned in and kissed her again with the same fervour she had just kissed him. His body had reacted favourably to her words and her kisses, and he was in a state of arousal. Even so, he contained himself, even though his arousal at this point was visible to the naked eye even beneath his clothing. Unlike earlier, he did not attempt to hide it, but neither did he draw attention to it.

He stayed in bed with her, kissing and caressing, making his arousal into a sweet torture. He looked her deeply in the eyes. "I never thought I'd ever feel this good with anyone, Rose." It was true. Much as he'd loved Catherine, Rose had more thoroughly taken down his walls and bared him and his feelings. And he was astounded to realize he felt more deeply for Rose than Catherine. It was the mixture of a tough facade mixed with a kindness and a more sensitive soul that appealed to him.

"Rose," he said dreamily. "Rosamond MacDoyle. How can you be so... just... perfect?" He came up short on words, and "perfect" sounded almost hollow compared to how he felt. But it was the closest approximation of his feelings. He ran his fingers through her hair before gently seizing her head and kissing her fervently again.

When they again broke the kiss, he told her, "I think we should focus our minds on something else, before we forget ourselves completely and give ourselves away to the staff." And so, the best way he could think of to get their minds away from carnal pleasures was to show her the accountancy books and explaining the bookkeeping for Dunbar to her.

Introducing her to the accounting took a long while, and by the time they were finished it was almost dinnertime, and her face was showing signs of pain again. He called for the salve and applied it again like he'd done earlier that day. Then he carried her down to dinner.

Their make out session left her flushed and yearning for more. She knew that she wanted nothing more then to go to the lodge. Perhaps it was the way he kissed her, or the gentle caress' he'd given her. "I never thought I'd ever feel this good with anyone, Rose." "I never even thought I could want or feel anything like this. I would listen to girls chatter on about finding a husband, and it couldn't have been the furthest thing from my mind. I accepted that I was broken. I thought true love only existed in fairytales and poetry." she admitted softly in response.

"Rosamond MacDoyle. How can you be so... just... perfect?" "Careful Argyle Macdoyle, with words like that you'll have people believing I bewitched you, and they'll send witch hunters after me." she teased.
Even though she teased him, she felt exactly the same way. Never in a million years had she thought it possible to love someone with her entire being. Especially after just a short encounter, especially since both had practically declared neither wanted this marriage. Yet in just a few short days here she was craving his words, his touch, and his entire being.

On their last kiss she was breathing heavier than normal, like him, her moans had been free and passion unrestricted. He told her they should focus on something else, it took all she had not to pout. It was obvious his attraction and hunger for her was equal to what she felt for him. In a odd twist of fate the ankle had brought them together, and yet kept them from diving in head first to this exciting new bond that was growing by expediential leaps and bounds.

Rose tried to focus on what he was teaching her about the books, though her lips still tingled from his kiss, and her body still ached where he never quite touched. She wondered if he would initiate their bath together this evening, or if perhaps he had thought they tempted fate enough by their passion. Either way she trusted him to make the decision that was best. Carefully he saw to her foot before rewrapping it, and carrying her down to dinner. Before they entered she kissed him with enough passion to let him ponder it while they ate. It was if they were teenagers stealing glances at each other through dinner. Isabel and Roger tried to mask their joy at the site of the two love birds. Somehow, she managed to eat despite her mind elsewhere. She was determined that her ankle would be better within the next few days.

It seemed like an eternity before she was back in his arms being carried to their room.

As he carried Rose back to the Master Bedroom, Argyle's mind was racing. He wasn't sure if he could resist the sight of Rose naked, taking a bath, and him all erect and ready to indulge in carnal pleasures with her. Still, he was stubborn and strong willed, and Rose needed to get comfortable seeing him au naturel, such as it were.

He decided to show her his body and to see hers in return. If things happened between them, they would face the consequences as they arose. And so, back in the room, he ordered bathtubs for them both and COMPLETE privacy. Isabel and Robert exchanged infuriatingly knowing smiles and glances as they set about their tasks.

Bathtubs filled, and Rose and Argyle finally aline, and the air was heavy with expectation between them. Argyle approached Rose and proceeded to help her undress. Clumsily at first, and with trembling hands. But his confidence grew as he helped her untie and unbutton her garments until she sat naked before him. Argyle stood there, lost for words, just looking at the perfection of beauty that was his wife's body. His hand almost absentmindedly reached out and touched her warm, smooth, and flawless soft skin, giving her a reverent kiss on her lips. But he was still fully dressed while she was naked and vulnerable before him.

He sat down next to Rose and let her help him undress as well. He marveled at the lightness of her touch and the swiftness of her fingers as she helped him unbuckle and unbutton his clothes until he finally stood naked before her. They caressed and kissed each other, and his manhood stood at full attention and he knew they would break their own plan if he didn't do something NOW.

And so, he whispered in her ear: "We must wait until we're at the lodge, my dearest Rose." And he gently lifted her from the bed and equally gently lowered her into the warm water of the prepared bath. He did his best, but his manhood did poke her as he carried her, sending waves of raw lust coursing through his body. Lowered into the tub, her head was almost level with his erect penis when he stood up, just as his hands had been enticingly close to her private womanly parts when he'd carried her.

He stood in front of her for a moment that seemed to stretch in front of him like a challenge he felt almost destined to break until he snapped out of it and reluctantly went to his own bathtub that, on his orders, had been filled with cold water. The almost painful erection started wilting as he lowered himself into the frigid container and started washing himself briskly.

There is something to be said about the first time of seeing and touching your beloveds naked body. It was her first time ever being so close with someone. It was the first time a man had undressed her, it was the first time she ever wanted to tear someone's clothes off. Touching, caressing and kissing him brought her alive in ways she never imagined. She was glad and to be honest a lil sad that he had the will to honor her wishes. But this alone time, this intimacy with him was the most precious thing in the world to her. To hear his moans when she touched him, ignited her passions even further.

Rose tried not to stare at his erection, but it was a sight to behold. She resisted touching it, but she wanted to. Having no idea what she was doing, she simply let herself go with him. If she got a moan she would do it again, if he giggled, she knew she hit a ticklish spot and memorized its location. Knowing every part of this glorious man was treasure. When he carried her gently to her tub and placed her in with such care, she found herself longing for his touch when he went to his own tub.

"When we go to the lodge Argyle, I want you to teach me. Can we spend a couple days there just exploring each other?" Rose blushed a little as she said it. It wasn't actually something a wife would or should say to her husband. From what she had been told, a woman's body was a gift for the man. It wasn't suppose to be about her pleasure or desire. She pondered over this. What she had with Argyle was so different, and so pure. Their relationship was a blooming friendship. He treated her as an equal. Most men wouldn't allow a woman anywhere near the books, but yet he was willing to teach her. How could such a man actually exist?

Though she felt blessed that he was handsome, chiseled, and a magnificent specimen of the male gender. That wasn't why she loved him. It was his strong manliness, his intelligence, his wit, his candor, his sweetness, and the way they just fit together as if they'd known each other for a thousand years. "If I wasn't already married to you, I would rip the head off of any girl that came near you." she teased showing her fierceness and possessiveness over him. "I know I've said it a million times... But I'm just so elated that we found or rather were thrown together. Though I am curious why my father put in that our marriage would be in name only. I truly wonder what the devious plan is we're going to spoil."

The water was a lot cooler than she would have liked, but the time she had spent with Argyle made it worth it. "my Laird" she teased affectionately. "I'm ready to get out when you are."

"When we go to the lodge Argyle, I want you to teach me. Can we spend a couple days there just exploring each other?"

Argyle smiled at the innocent and heartfelt request from his blushing wife. It was sweet and arousing all at once to have her ask him of this in such a forthright and frank manner. "Oh, once we are at the lodge, I doubt we will be out of bed much during the first day if I have anything to say about it," he replied, equally honest. A large smile spread lazily across his face as he openly devoured every delightful curve, nook, and cranny of her body with his eyes.

From her slender beautiful face, to her swanlike neck, to her distinct collarbones, down to her enticing supple breasts that he longed to caress and tease with hands and mouth both, the alluring curvature of her hips, and the cheeky little patch of sleek fur between her legs, leading to her most enticing lady parts that he so longed to conquer. A pair of shapely legs and a well rounded bottom completed the picture of feminine grace and beauty, crowned by long lustrous black hair and clad in smooth silky unblemished skin.

But her beautiful body was just a bonus. She was clever, feisty, loving, and compassionate, and much like Catherine, the exterior was a reflection of the interior. "And I would slay any man that put his hands on you against your will, and I'd do it with a song in my heart and a smile on my face," he replied with a fierce conviction that surprised even him.

"I'm ready to get out when you are," she said.

"Your wish is my command, My Lady," he replied as he got out of the ice cold water in his tub, his proud manhood now considerably smaller. But even as he moved toward her, his penis started engorging again, and as he lifted her up and felt her skin against his, he grew raging hard again, and while still holding her in his arms, he kissed her deeper and more fervently than ever before, his tongue slipping into her mouth and finding hers. An electric jolt ran through him, and he broke off the kiss and looked at her, his erection poking the small of her back.

Rose would have had to be blind not to see the desire in her husbands body as he got closer to her. Once in his arms their lips met with an even more feverish passion, she moaned with a carnal hunger she'd never known before as he laid them upon the bed. Each touch, each caress ignited her. Her body was alive and responding to anything and everything he did, as if it had been in a deep slumber, and only he held the key to waking it.

Their kiss breaking and their eyes stayed locked she moved her hand over his rippled stomach down to his hard member. Slowly she touched it, listening and observing if it was okay that she did. "doe it hurt?" she questioned glancing down to his engorged member that her hand stroked ever so lightly. Rose observed although his member was hard it had a soft pleasing texture as she ran her fingers over it carefully.

Her lips found his once again and kissed him with the same passion and desire as they had moments before. Her fingers still caressing and stroking his member, which only seemed to intensify matters.

He lay her gently down on the bed, and their kusses grew ever more intense, the caresses ever more intimate. He held his breath as he felt her hand miving enticingly down his stomach. And then her hand was wrapped around his engorged member, and he shuddered and gasped with arousal and longing

"does it hurt?"

Trying and failing to keep his composure, he replied, "No." A gasp as her hand gently pulled on the skin of his willy. "It doesn't huUurt... but if you keep this uUP I don't think I can wait until the lODge to make love to YOU!" Her manipulations of his member had his voice rising and falling. He was like clay in her hands now.

Almost by itself, his hand slowly brushed over her nipples and continued down her flat belly until he found her patch of soft fur between her legs. He gently inched his hand forward until a sudden gasp and hipp convulsion from Rose told him he'd found his mark: that little nub of flesh that, if manipulated gently, gave women such pleasure.

"I can't resist you, Rose. Tell me to stop, or I will have you here and now," he said with a thick voice as he adjusted his hand to a lighter touch between her legs as his tongue and lips found her nipples.

Rose was lost in euphoric bliss as he rubbed her tender nub. "oh god Argyle" she moaned. His mouth attacking her tender breasts with such a devotion as his fingers strummed her. Her hand responded to the speed of his finger on his member. "I think.." she gasped "if we just do what we're doing, we can help each other expel the tension without penetration Yes?". Her hips seeming to have a mind of their own as they bucked against his finger that taunted her aching nub, wanting to reach that pinnacle bliss as she had in the bath thinking about him.

Her free hand finding a way into his hair gripping it and pressing his face down a bit harder on her breast. Her wetness had grown exponentially from their feverish playing, as much as she ached for him. She knew that waiting for the lodge would make it that much more potent. Her hand squeezed a little tighter giving a nice tight o for his member to be stroked through. If she were experienced perhaps she would tell him to take her ass, or finger her but these things would come with time as he taught her.

The moaning and groans filled the room and probably the hall as well as they let their love take them one step closer.

Argyle was in sweet agony. Apart from a few involuntary nightly discharges, he hadn't had any sexual release since Catherine's demise. And much as he wanted to have Rose fully here and now, he wanted to wait until she was ready.

Her hand's touch was light and maddeningly arousing, and as he kept kissing, licking, and ever so gently biting her breasts and nipples, and as his hand gently continued to stroke her pleasure bud, his climax came upon him much too quickly for his liking. A powerful surge coursed through him, and his body went rigid as he loudly groaned out his pleasure and drenched her skin and their bedclothes with his discharge.

He looked up at her, embarassed. "I usually last longer than this, but it's been so long, and it felt so good." He gently slid down alongside her, positioning himself between her legs. He remembered Catherine going absolutely berserk when he'd used his tongue on her. He hoped Rose would like it as much.

Her vulva was open to him, bright red and glistening, welcoming his attentionso He gently started licking her, noticing by her mivements and her moans where she liked his tongue to hit her. And then he tentatively tried inserting his little finger past her hymen.

His warm liquid exploded from his member, the sounds he made were music to her. She was glad to bring him such release, and looked forward to repeating it over and over again. Her hand stroked his face sweetly as he told her how he normally lasted longer. Having no knowledge of what stamina was normal in a man she simply kissed him in response before he slide his head between her thighs.

Argyles warm tongue soothed and ignited her hunger. It was a conundrum of pleasure, desire, and euphoric bliss. Rose gasped as his lil finger tried to push itself inside of her. Her glistening juices helped it slide inside of her tight hole as his tongue flicked her little nub. Gasping an moaning as her hips moved in rhythm with his finger's movements. Her firm round breasts heaved as her breath quickened.

Her legs spread wider giving him more access. What he was doing to her had her body was so much more than what the dream of him had her doing to herself. The more precise he was, the louder she moaned and gasped. Within only a few moments of his specific attention she was crying out his name as her hips bucked wildly in orgasmic convulsions. Her breathing erratic as the aftershock of orgasms rolled through her vagina.

"oh Argyle" she moaned her eyes fluttering at the delicious wild spasms. She smiled down at his glistening face and tugged lightly on his shoulder having him join her. She curled her body next to him kissing him deeply as she entwined her leg with his. Breaking the kiss Rose spoke sincerely as she looked in his eyes, "Every day for the rest of my life i want you by my side in this bed. You are .. you are my eternal beloved, my soulmate, and my partner in life." Her hand stroked his face lightly "As soon as I can ride, we'll go to the lodge...How would you feel if we did a private ceremony with each other. Recite our vows and pledges together in our own personal wedding. Something that will between just the two of us."

Her orgasm was everything he'd imagined, hoped for, and more. The way she willingly surrendered to his oral ministrations served as the ultimate sign of trust in him and their love, and he found that deeply arousing as well as touching.

Her reactions were more acute and less guarded than Catherine's had been, and the view of her jiggling breasts and grinding and thrusting groin was more of a display of pleasure than Argyle had ever seen before. Her shouting out his name in climax removed any lingering ghosts and cobwebs in his mind regarding Catherine. He would always feel love for her, but he would not feel guilty ever again for loving Rose as intensely, if not more so, than he'd loved Catherine.

When she pulled him up and kissed him and said her sweet words, Argyle was in heaven. And he was elated when she spoke a private ceremony: "It makes me happy to hear you say that, Rose. More than you can imagine. Because I've entertained that notion as well. Married as we were and are mow feels... incomplete! We are legally married, aye. All fine and dandy. But I want to pledge my love to you in my own words, in a ceremony just for us, before nature and ourselves and no one else."

He surrendered in a long embrace and kiss, just enjoying the closeness and shared intimacy between them. He never wanted to move from here, just get lost in the bliss of her presence and their love. But he needed to help her bed down for the night.

He removed the soiled blanket and found a new one which he draped over her before getting a minimum of clothes on so he could call Robert and Isabel to remove the bathtubs. After they had gone, he looked asked Rose whether or not she wanted night clothes on. He would get undressed and sleep naked next to her no matter what she chose. And so he did.

He found it hard to keep his hands to himself, lying next to her, feeling her warmth and the press of her body against his, but it was intoxicating for him to be so near her. He gently kissed and caressed her as he waited for sleep to take him.

Rose was amazed by Argyle once again. To hear that he was not only open to her idea of a secret ceremony for just the two of them, but had also been thinking the same thing himself was just miraculous. Everyday she felt closer and not only more in tune with who he was, but as if she was becoming aware of the freedom that came from being able to bare her soul to someone that understood her.

"no night dress" she replied to him with a smirk. It seemed like an eternity before they were alone again, and able to lie next to and embrace each other again. Now that they had released the tension that had building, it was more soft caresses and tender kisses that surrounded them as they both drifted off to sleep.

When she awoke she was tightly wrapped in his arms. Their arms and legs entwined in one way or another. His hardened member straining against her thigh. Wetting her lips, her fingers inched their way down to his member. Slowly they encircled it and began to move them up and down. Smiling she watched his face contort and listened to the divine sounds that came from his mouth. Her lips kissed his softly and then parted to whisper "Good Morning husband". Her hand moved a little faster up and down his shaft as her lips moved to his neck kissing, suckling, and nibbling.

There were things that were discussed, and weren't discussed when being brought up as a member of a royal family. She wasn't sure, but assumed it was probably that way in general for women. The only thing they were prepared for was it was their duty to provide heirs for their husbands. Were they allowed to initiate?, did it go against the rules of a marriage?. If she were to compare her marriage with that of her father's it was completely different. From what she understood, he had always had mistress'. Her mother had been the longest that she was aware of. In some ways, their marriage was similar to the way her and Argyle were. They talked, they laughed, they seemingly understood each other. With his wife, her father didn't smile, and seemingly just did the motions.

Sleep. Blissful happy sleep, with the warmth of a loving body keeping him in a state of euphoria. He had many dreams that night, most of them involved Rose in some way. The dreams took on a vivid quality, and moans escaped his lips as something warm and tender wrapped itself around his member.

It was the most pleasant of awakenings as he sliwly woke up to find his dream to be true. Rose was caressing his willy like she'd done the night before. Her eyes were fixated on his cock and he watched her tongue lick her lips sensuously as she beheld his engorged penis.

Did he dare ask? She showed an eagerness to learn and to please him, just as he was eager to please her. His hand found her body, and he told her, "I won't hold it against you if you don't want to try it, but it feels good for me if you, um, use your mouth... down there."

As he spoke, his hand inched towards her groin, seeking out her little pleasure bud.

. I won't hold it against you if you don't want to try it, but it feels good for me if you, um, use your mouth... down there." Rose's eyes, not having been fixated on his cock or licking her lips at it as he may have imagined, burrowed her brow for a moment in confusion followed his eyes to his member. She smiled wryly as he began rubbing her lil nub. Taking his hand from her nub she brought it to her lips and kissed it. Her body slowly worked its way down his as her eyes stayed locked with his.

"Let me know if I'm not doing something right, or if I am not doing something" She advised softly as her tongue flicked out at the head of his shaft. Slight dry salty liquid touched her tongue. She smiled and slowly sucked his member into her mouth. It wasn't hard to figure out that he like the motion that her hand made, so he should enjoy the same with her mouth

Her lips tightened over his huge member as she bobbed her head with slow deliberate moves to revile in the sounds he made from her giving him pleasure. She found that when she varied the motions from slow to quick to slow it was almost like a new sense of power. Her hand moved to his balls, she rubbed and rolled them in her hand as she took delight in sucking his large member for the first time.

Back