Using a pussy pump

Alwayshope

Lesbian
I have recently gotten a pussy pump. I need tips on using it. I'm having trouble getting it to stay suctioned. I've used lube on edges. And my clit isn't more sensitive.

It's not automatic. I have to pump.

If there’s a problem getting it to stay in place, there’s an air leak somewhere. The most obvious and likely place is where it makes contact with your skin. Sounds like you have worked on that with lube, and I am assuming you have a clean shave in that area too.

If that’s covered, it’s a leak in the pump itself, the hose or cup, or the connections between them. You can try separating all the connections and applying some clear silicone caulk (comes in small tubes in a hardware store). That will probably fix it.

If you think pumping is something you’re going to enjoy going forward, it’s best to get some high quality equipment. It’s ridiculously expensive if you get it from a sex store… but pretty reasonable if you put the same pieces together yourself.

What you need:

1) Brake line bleeder. This is the part that provides the suction. This will cost $50 to $70 from a sex shop. It's $15 or $25 from Amazon/HarborFreight/Auto Parts stores. Same exact item. It will have a hose attached and may have a few extra hose barbs to connect to the cup.

2) Cup. This does not have to be shaped like your pussy. A lot of women use a cock pump cylinder and it works fine. A sturdy plastic cup will work too. Some people even use a glass. The main things are the lip needs to be thick and smooth so it isn't digging into you under pressure and it should be clear so you can see what's happening inside while you're using it. You have to be able to drill a hole in the bottom for the hose barb. Use a little clear silicone on the connections and you should get many years of enjoyment.

Good luck!

When my wife and I started pumping her pussy, we had the same issues. We did exactly as kinked a bit described and it worked wonderfully. The results were amazing. It took a while to get big results but it was worth it.

If there’s a problem getting it to stay in place, there’s an air leak somewhere. The most obvious and likely place is where it makes contact with your skin. Sounds like you have worked on that with lube, and I am assuming you have a clean shave in that area too.

If that’s covered, it’s a leak in the pump itself, the hose or cup, or the connections between them. You can try separating all the connections and applying some clear silicone caulk (comes in small tubes in a hardware store). That will probably fix it.

If you think pumping is something you’re going to enjoy going forward, it’s best to get some high quality equipment. It’s ridiculously expensive if you get it from a sex store… but pretty reasonable if you put the same pieces together yourself.

What you need:

1) Brake line bleeder. This is the part that provides the suction. This will cost $50 to $70 from a sex shop. It's $15 or $25 from Amazon/HarborFreight/Auto Parts stores. Same exact item. It will have a hose attached and may have a few extra hose barbs to connect to the cup. The gauge on the tool is important for accuracy and repeatability.

2) Cup. This does not have to be shaped like your pussy. A lot of women use a cock pump cylinder and it works fine. A sturdy plastic cup will work too. Some people even use a glass. The main things are the lip needs to be thick and smooth so it isn't digging into you under pressure and it should be clear so you can see what's happening inside while you're using it. You have to be able to drill a hole in the bottom for the hose barb. Use a little clear silicone on the connections and you should get many years of enjoyment.

Good luck!
Thanks for your reply.

Back