UK CD/sissy/bi curious friends...

OpenMouth

Literotica Guru
Hi

It might be nice for UK people, with an interest in the above, to have a thread of our own.

Come and post your thoughts and experiences!

I am most definitely very bi curious and want to have a special male 'friend'.

Hi! It'd be nice if we eventually have some 'encounters' between members, male members or otherwise... :D

Hi everyone , i'm bicurious, London based, love sissies and crossdressers, am a little curious about dressing up as well (if only i'd look as good as some people on here!) happy to talk to likeminded people. Been a great site for chatting, always happy to talk to new and curious people. :)

I'd love to be able to chat with like minded people on this thread and I have a passion for wearing pretty panties and more when I get the chance

Keep dipping into this thread to see who's about and as 'curious' as me.

So nice to see a few like minded people wanting to explore thoughts on dressing up. I love the whole idea of being a naughty sissy for someone who's into it.

Personally I am not into dressing myself but keen to meet a man who is into dressing and being a sissy for/with me.

Personally I am not into dressing myself but keen to meet a man who is into dressing and being a sissy for/with me.

Dressing for a guy is such a hot fantasy for me. The idea that he would just know that I'm available to him because of the way I'm dressed. He doesn't have to say anything he just knows he can reach out and take it :eek:

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to my bi side, but have enjoyed a few oral experiences both giving and receiving. As of yet I have only been fucked by a transgender friend of ours and of cause my wife lol

I am eager to explore my newly found sexuality more but slowly.

Look forward to chatting with others

Dressing for a guy is such a hot fantasy for me. The idea that he would just know that I'm available to him because of the way I'm dressed. He doesn't have to say anything he just knows he can reach out and take it :eek:

That is hot. I would be pleased to have a friend like you. The problem however is identifying a like minded local man and then having a place to meet.

Me too but I might play a little hard to get

Just out of interest, does anyone have any experience of gay sex (I guess it can't actually be bi sex...)?

I sucked a cock very briefly a couple of years ago, I can elaborate if anyone wants to hear the story...

I guess most of us have more of an interest in sucking cock than being sucked, which is why it can be difficult to find an arrangement.

I just finished writing a forced feminization story someone requested.

A straight guy is getting ready for a dat with his ideal woman. A run-in at the gym leads to him being transformed into that woman. Eventually he embraces his new identity and becomes a dirty slut for his new Daddy.

I'd love to play with a cissy/CD and see where it goes. the femmeboy thread here drives me crazy!

I guess most of us have more of an interest in sucking cock than being sucked, which is why it can be difficult to find an arrangement.

Sort of true. I met a guy a few years ago, younger and femm-ish. We'd already swapped cock pix, so I was already keen and in our emails we were going to blow each other. We 69ed for a bit and then he changed to suck me properly. I was about to suggest swapping over, when he pinned my hips down and really got going. He then gave me an hour long orgasm denial ordeal, and by the time I came, I was far too wasted to reciprocate before he had to go back to work.

I'd love to play with a cissy/CD and see where it goes. the femmeboy thread here drives me crazy!

Sort of true. I met a guy a few years ago, younger and femm-ish. We'd already swapped cock pix, so I was already keen and in our emails we were going to blow each other. We 69ed for a bit and then he changed to suck me properly. I was about to suggest swapping over, when he pinned my hips down and really got going. He then gave me an hour long orgasm denial ordeal, and by the time I came, I was far too wasted to reciprocate before he had to go back to work.

Lucky you! Did you never see him again?

I love those femboy pics, I've saved loads of them if anyone wants to share...

I sometimes fantasize about sharing a bed with an exotic creature like this:

Last edited:
I just finished writing a forced feminization story someone requested.

A straight guy is getting ready for a dat with his ideal woman. A run-in at the gym leads to him being transformed into that woman. Eventually he embraces his new identity and becomes a dirty slut for his new Daddy.

That sounds like a story line I could get into. Where is it at?

Back