UK and Ireland Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, you were up early! Good morning babe :kiss:

It probably is. A 'hard' donkey is terrifying to most people!

Hey! :kiss:

I was kinda around earlier, but I didn't see you post!

Yeah. I fell asleep really early last night, so woke up early haha. Stupid body is STILL tired!

Hope you're ok :kiss:

Hey! :kiss:

I was kinda around earlier, but I didn't see you post!

Yeah. I fell asleep really early last night, so woke up early haha. Stupid body is STILL tired!

Hope you're ok :kiss:

Oh it's okay, I get that a lot, lol.

I'm okay thanks. I'm sucking on a white chocolate Magnum. Mmmmm :p

It sounds like you could do with a nap. Fancy joining me? ;)

Oh it's okay, I get that a lot, lol.

I'm okay thanks. I'm sucking on a white chocolate Magnum. Mmmmm :p

It sounds like you could do with a nap. Fancy joining me? ;)

Don't tell anyone but I've just woken up! :eek:

I wore myself out this morning helping dozens of men cum. :cool:

I have just scoffed a bit of chocolate that I brought back with me haha. I need the sugar rush!

Don't tell anyone but I've just woken up! :eek:

I wore myself out this morning helping dozens of men cum. :cool:

I have just scoffed a bit of chocolate that I brought back with me haha. I need the sugar rush!

Sorry, I should have made myself clearer... Fancy a "nap" nap? :D Haha.

Dozens of men? You didn't help me though. *sigh* I had to ring Babestation and spend £1.50 a minute. *grumbles*

Oooh, Vietnamese chocolate. Any good?

Sorry, I should have made myself clearer... Fancy a "nap" nap? :D Haha.

Dozens of men? You didn't help me though. *sigh* I had to ring Babestation and spend £1.50 a minute. *grumbles*

Oooh, Vietnamese chocolate. Any good?

Oh, I'm sorry babe. You know you're my priority. You didn't send the Tal Bat signal! How am I to know you need me if you don't use the signal??? I'm not a mind-reader you know, as much as I'd love to be :rolleyes:

Look, I'll reimburse you the £3 it took you to cum. Next time, USE THE SIGNAL!

It was ok - 50% cocoa, which is a bit strong for me, but yeah :D

Oh, I'm sorry babe. You know you're my priority. You didn't send the Tal Bat signal! How am I to know you need me if you don't use the signal??? I'm not a mind-reader you know, as much as I'd love to be :rolleyes:

Look, I'll reimburse you the £3 it took you to cum. Next time, USE THE SIGNAL!

It was ok - 50% cocoa, which is a bit strong for me, but yeah :D

Didn't you get the hint from the three dozen PMs, all saying "Help me Tal, HELP ME!" ? :p
Ahh well, I'll know for next time... About now. *Engages the Tal Bat phone.*
I realise I'm ranting, yes. I have morphine. :D

50% is very high, yeah. To be honest, I'm not a fan of chocolate that is of a very high cocoa quantity. I got some artisan chocolate as a joke gift at Xmas. It was hand made into a spanner, a hammer and a screwdriver and it was very rich. You could have more than two or three mouthfuls.

Didn't you get the hint from the three dozen PMs, all saying "Help me Tal, HELP ME!" ? :p
Ahh well, I'll know for next time... About now. *Engages the Tal Bat phone.*
I realise I'm ranting, yes. I have morphine. :D

50% is very high, yeah. To be honest, I'm not a fan of chocolate that is of a very high cocoa quantity. I got some artisan chocolate as a joke gift at Xmas. It was hand made into a spanner, a hammer and a screwdriver and it was very rich. You could have more than two or three mouthfuls.

Erm, sweetie, I don't know who you were pm-ing, but it wasn't me... :eek::eek::eek:

Uh oh, I hope you haven't freaked some poor gal out with your donkey cock! Please don't tell me you approached them with your riding crop in your mouth again...

(you know I find drugged up Donkey sooo funny :D)

Erm, sweetie, I don't know who you were pm-ing, but it wasn't me... :eek::eek::eek:

Uh oh, I hope you haven't freaked some poor gal out with your donkey cock! Please don't tell me you approached them with your riding crop in your mouth again...

(you know I find drugged up Donkey sooo funny :D)

So you're saying I should send every woman a photo of my donkey dong? Is that where I'm going wrong? *Scratches head.* I guess I'll just send them all to you then!

:D I realise I should just shut up and turn the internet off when I'm drugged up.

I feel I am walking into the middle of this stalk-a-thon but I wanted to say hello to he UK and Irish on the boards. I am also sitting here wondering why I know I have a ton of stuff to do, but yet on a comfy sofa it all seems so hard to do it..

So you're saying I should send every woman a photo of my donkey dong? Is that where I'm going wrong? *Scratches head.* I guess I'll just send them all to you then!

:D I realise I should just shut up and turn the internet off when I'm drugged up.

Haha! Your predictive texting isn't helping you much here, you know.

You could always just start an AM Pic thread instead??? :devil:

I feel I am walking into the middle of this stalk-a-thon but I wanted to say hello to he UK and Irish on the boards. I am also sitting here wondering why I know I have a ton of stuff to do, but yet on a comfy sofa it all seems so hard to do it..

hi there!!

Hey! No, don't worry about it at all lol!

Hi and welcome to the world of procrastination that Lit provides sooooo well :D

You're not interrupting anything here. This is just a normal conversation for me and Tal. :D Hi btw.
Haha! Your predictive texting isn't helping you much here, you know.

You could always just start an AM Pic thread instead??? :devil:

Now there's an idea! Right, I'll need to shave first though. :cool:

You're not interrupting anything here. This is just a normal conversation for me and Tal. :D Hi btw.

Now there's an idea! Right, I'll need to shave first though. :cool:

Noooo! You don't need to shave! Go on, I DARE ya!!!

Hello everyone, and yes you are right Tallulah. I have stuff I really should be doing but the temptation to write words on here is so much more powerful.

I mean I put the washing on, that's a start ain't it?

Hello everyone, and yes you are right Tallulah. I have stuff I really should be doing but the temptation to write words on here is so much more powerful.

I mean I put the washing on, that's a start ain't it?

Ha! Yeah, me too. I'm so on the ball today :cool:

Go on, stay!

(I have no ulterior motives here, nope, none at all... :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back