TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 649.jpg
    649.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 0
So the next Godzilla could be born in Nevada :)

gd-5.png

Home. Tired. Sitting on my arse for a bit before evening ablutions and dressage to go to see is Dawn is visible.

They shit-canned Wat's peculiar employee. This morning, early. I don't think I've ever seen anybody where when they got canned, all their former co-workers thought it was a damn shame and yet agreed he should go. He wasn't a bad guy, just a weird guy.

And not being able to focus (squirrel!!!) or to follow directions might have had something to do with it.

Wat's ass is whipped. Tired. Bordering exhaustion. Back is sore. Allergies are still kicking. Not dead yet.

tumblr_opzi0cDVFM1uh5hbvo1_1280.jpg

If he does . . . squirrel!!! That should solve it.

Damn tree rats.

Besides, that going postal shit is a lot like hard work, and he's a thinker.

Off to see the weasels of sleep . . . .

tumblr_pgn54mJz2B1wv0172o1_500.jpg
tumblr_pgn54nZeU61wv0172o1_500.jpg

I decided quickly to disco down and check out the show.

Happy Wednesday!!!

I need to remember how to sleep from 0300 to 0515. I used to know how. It's no wonder I can't keep my eyes open past 7:30PM.

It really was too bad the driving gig didn't work out, in many respects. And yet this is so much better in so many ways. Meh, this too shall pass, and Life goes on.

Meanwhile, there's coffee.

lusciousnet_nurse_nurse_1841387371.640x0.jpg

tumblr_of7o4jjTsR1v6jewso1_1280.jpg

Oh yeah, we canned that dude and he was the one who used to receive the materials. And we had a big box truck of plumbing-n-lighting come in.

They sent me two plumbers and two wire butchers to "help" to unload the truck.

One of the wire butchers went full millennial on me. It was really sad because he was running his pathetic flap-trap about all manner of shit which hadn't happened yet, and how I was the ruination of the job and off-loading this vehicle and the material and the existing material . . . and his life, I s'pose. It'd never fit, and it'd never work my way, and so on and so forth.

Of course, it's all put away as Wat intended . . . .

chaude-femme-du-59-en-photo-sexe.jpg

I didn't see Dawn last night after all.

She's out of town for a couple of days.

She forgot to ask Wat for permission.

I also forgot to buy half-and-half . . . . :( :rolleyes:

tumblr_nck2kyjVrD1txfw8wo1_1280.jpg

Morning Wat.

In that you were thinking of Dawn last evening your forgetting the half-n-half is inexcusable. :);)

Off to the range in a bit and it's a miserable day here. Cold and windy with a chance of rain. A fine test of concentration I'd say. Oh well, everyday can't be sunny, calm, and 75 deg.

October is living up to it's scary that's for sure.

BUT the coffee is hot and strong, food is planned for later, the web seems to be working better today and still no bodies to get rid of, I'm on a roll :)

Yes, the coffee is good this morning.
I'm having a bit of trouble waking up, but that, too, should pass.

PhotoShop is arguably the best thing to happen for the lusts of straight men. I mean, look at that. Who doesn't want a woman with Popeye arms and areolae the size of her head? :D

Thanks for pointing out the fetishizing of saucer plate areolas.

I'm flattered :D

Home. Nibbling. Not much interest in eating. My waistline shouldn't mind that all too much.

Went to the Walmart, too. It seems to be my go-to Thingie to do on the way home from work. Tonight, I had a fair amount of company to assure that I wasn't lonely.

All of the subs behaved, with a wee exception from the bigger millennial wire butcher. He has more 't00d than sense. He will be all but ignored. As long as his dumb ass isn't underfoot . . . .

There is a German shepherd outside my door. I wonder what she wants.

11628443.jpg

Funny you should mention that.

Wat stood there and stared at the carts pondering if there'd be that much to go in it.

Fortunately, a Lucid Interval came along and the cart was got.

Wasn't that much stuff, but it was way more than sentient folk would want to carry far.

tumblr_osz1v8TsBL1uh5hbvo1_1280.jpg

Miserable weather day, still is. 51 deg. with a 20 kt wind gusting to 40. Soooo, I'm rewarding myself with a rib eye steak. Just seemed like the right thing to do.

Regarding that one girl Izzy posted. I looked in my xtal ball and foresee either surgery or serious back problems in her future.

Melting into the chair. Not much left tonight.

Still haz snotz, but they do seem just a tad tamer tonight.

Insh'Allah they don't keep me awake.

That or dreaming of platter-sized areolae and where they might be found . . . .

tumblr_nv2e4whMmr1uh5hbvo1_1280.jpg

Fuck it, I juggled the money and ordered them-thar ostrich boots.

Fucker musta had his head in the sand when they snuck up on him to bootize his ass.

If'n I get home in 10 days or so, I'll get to wear them that weekend.

I had them shipped to Mom's, just to be sure. :D :rolleyes:

koHMSif.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back