TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compliments OldJourno:

attachment.php

Monday is over and it's been a long week already.
I made a grocery run and bought extra coffee to keep me going.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-k-L7zv1YoKMyChnw1-iQBIECW9edA3YK9PVAfBzs4efJPM3h

Yeah, it's already a long week. The prez arrives tomorrow. I guess he wants to see it.

I know that he knows what's going on.

In other news, the cabinet-n-trim moron was back on site today. Almost first thing, he decides to jump two-footed dead into my shit. His timing could not have been any more totally fucked. At one point, he told me he has a gun in his truck, and I assured him in no uncertain terms that he wouldn't make it out of the building. Now, bear in mind, this asshat has maybe 40 pounds on me and probably a couple of inches. When Wat got done with him - words (and posture/delivery) only - he knew who was he bigger dog present afloat.

And the twat behaved himself and kept a civil tongue in his head the rest of the day.

abul0qUx_o.jpg

Can't people just go to work and get shit done without having to be confrontative?

Some folks need to whinge-n-piss-n-moan-n-bitch, it seems.

And then they need for Wat to sort their shit out for them so's they can man the fuck up and do their jobs.

What is saddest is when they pull that shit and then have to back down . . . .

il_fullxfull.272904009.jpg

tumblr_oq66w30lo41uwdmljo1_1280.jpg

Happy Tuesday!!!

Still dealing with the snotz. Looks like each variation on the OTC crap works the first day or two and then it either gets weak or the snotz overwhelm it. Doc did say this would take 3 weeks to cycle through, and since I saw her has been 10 days, so we'll see.

Today is Wheels Day. Friday is Wheels Day Worse. Not sure what to think on these extra visits.

But the coffee is good, in spite of the general dullness of my taste buds . . . .

d86c08a44fd14137e421dea70556972a.jpg

Morning Wat.

Maybe the snotz is a good thing. No one is going to want to spend anytime around you..............including the wheels. :)

I'm holed up in the building doing manual labor, as opposed to labor with Manuel. But Manny is around there somewhere.

It's all about the Sense of Urgency.

As long as Grumpy-Britches remembers his lesson from yesterday, then we won't have to repeat it.

So, anyway, these weasels need seein', so . . . .

tumblr_opzhsuLpIq1uh5hbvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m06tz2Jrv91qg3jn6o1_1280.jpg

Morning Wat.

Maybe the snotz is a good thing. No one is going to want to spend anytime around you..............including the wheels. :)

Social/Physical isolation is a good treatment plan for you and those you know.

Squat, not so much.

Drinking coffee, working, and hoping for a drama free day. I was looking at relocating to the Windsor/Detroit region but I'm now rethinking it.

https://windsor.ctvnews.ca/anti-radiation-pill-distribution-begins-in-secondary-zone-for-windsor-essex-1.4134438

So the only thing that's really changed is a mandate from the government? Fermi 2 has been in operation since 1988. I can't decide whether CNSC wanted some press time or they're actively trying to frighten the populace concerning the plants.

The D-B plant has had problems in the past but is scheduled for shut-down in 2020 (although their license isn't set to expire until 2037) and the NRC has been on their ass since 2002.

You may be right, I wasn't concerned until more about leak started hitting the media. SW Ontario already has some of the highest cancer and pollution related disease rates in Canada but the radiation amounts are new.

Kinda interesting. I was initially thinking it could be related to the auto industry concentration until I pulled this map up.

590cb5ad52b5d820008b4b29-750-425.png

That concentration encompasses states that have little relation to one another industrial or otherwise. There's a geographical pattern but not necessarily a common causal pattern.

I don't know about the other states, but Missourah is over-loaded with smokers.
I wonder if a comparison of tobacco consumption might have a similar pattern.

Why as high in Alaska? :confused:

It's supposed to be about nature and stuff.
Or maybe a predominantly male population and more smokers? Like you said.

Why as high in Alaska? :confused:

It's supposed to be about nature and stuff.
Or maybe a predominantly male population and more smokers and bad habits?

Nevada makes sense. If you subscribe to the notion of industrial pollution then the relatively low rates in NJ makes no sense at all.

Wind currents, Nevada has naturally occuring isotopes. I don't know how the rest fits

wind-data-mar-21.js.png

Last edited:
I don't know about the other states, but Missourah is over-loaded with smokers.
I wonder if a comparison of tobacco consumption might have a similar pattern.

Interesting...teh Housesquaw told the truth for once. Missouri has a much higher percentage of smokers (22%) vs the rest of the US (15%) and the ones who DO smoke consume an average of 66 packs a year vs the rest of the US average of 40 packs a year.

Economists say it's because Missouri and the other 11 states that comprise "Smoker Nation" are on average less-educated and bring home far less money (45K per year) than the US average (56K per year).

Not surprisingly, their incident rate of lung and heart related illnesses is sky high compared to the rest of the US

LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back