Trump says Abortion should be left to States, Doesn't endorse national ban

Good on Trump. It's a good first step to establish that the Federal government needs to keep its nose out of people's personal lives or medical decisions.

Good on Trump. It's a good first step to establish that the Federal government needs to keep its nose out of people's personal lives or medical decisions.
But Trump is the one who is putting his nose in other peoples’ business. Here’s his quote, “There has to be some form of punishment”.

^
(Quotes for posterity and stupidity)

Roe was based on PRIVACY.

👍

The corrupt orange traitor hand picked religious zealots for the SCOTUS who would overturn Roe.

🤬

Once Roe was overturned, the governments in fascist "red states" immediately stuck their noses into peoples PRIVATE lives and medical decisions.

🤬

Now women and their families are suffering the consequences.

🤬

The corrupt orange traitor did that.

🤬

Those who support / supported the corrupt orange traitor did that.

🤬

JFC

SAD!!!

Last edited:
So he wasn’t talking about abortion? OK, what did Trump want to punish women for?
Post the full quote of the question Trump was asked when he gave that answer. I watched that interview, and it was one of the most dishonest pieces of reporting I've ever seen.

No, I'm demonstrating your absolute dishonesty because you're refusing to quote the exact question Anderson Cooper asked Trump in order to get that response from him.
And I openly asked you to correct it, and you balked. If Trump wasn’t talking about abortion, what other activity was he talking about punishing women for?
I eagerly look forward to your honest and direct answer.

And I openly asked you to correct it, and you balked. If Trump wasn’t talking about abortion, what other activity was he talking about punishing women for?
I eagerly look forward to your honest and direct answer.
As soon as you post the full in context question Trump was given when he gave his answer.

So we’re in full agreement that Trump was talking about abortion and you don’t want to be honest about it.
The subject was indeed abortion, but you are continuing to refuse to post the full in context question Trump was actually asked to get him to give that response.

Do you even know what the question was Trump was asked?

The subject was indeed abortion, but you are continuing to refuse to post the full in context question Trump was actually asked to get him to give that response.

Do you even know what the question was Trump was asked?
So we were in agreement the entire time and you were being dishonest about it.
You could have posted it by now but you know Trump was talking about abortion but continue to want to be dishonest.

So we were in agreement the entire time and you were being dishonest about it.
You could have posted it by now but you know Trump was talking about abortion but continue to want to be dishonest.
The subject of abortion was not in question. The issue was what was the actual question asked to Trump that he gave that answer to.

Naturally, you have no idea and won't bother to look it up, despite being the one to bring up the response without context. Extreme dishonesty on your part.

The subject of abortion was not in question. The issue was what was the actual question asked to Trump that he gave that answer to.

Naturally, you have no idea and won't bother to look it up, despite being the one to bring up the response without context. Extreme dishonesty on your part.
If it was an issue you would have posted it. You lied and got caught.

Time index 1:02

Should abortion be punished? This is not something you can dodge. If you say abortion is a crime or abortion is murder, you have to deal with it under the law. Should abortion be punished?

Trump answers that something illegal or considered murder should have some kind of punishment. It's a "No shit sherlock" baited question that was manipulated to make it seem like Trump wants to punish women who get an abortion, as opposed to actually being a question posed under a very specific premise.

Who the fuck would believe anything Trump says???

Ask why he changed?

Know he will go back to what he said before!!

Simple!!

Back to Arizona law.. before it was a state. Before paper bags were invented ! Because those people.. voted ?? No women at all voted!!

Time index 1:02

Trump answers that something illegal or considered murder should have some kind of punishment. It's a "No shit sherlock" baited question that was manipulated to make it seem like Trump wants to punish women who get an abortion, as opposed to actually being a question posed under a very specific premise.
So we’re in full agreement that Trump wanted women punished fo having abortion, he was directly asked about abortion and confirmed that women should be punished. You lied the whole way through.

So we’re in full agreement that Trump wanted women punished fo having abortion,
No, Trump answered the question that if something is illegal and considered murder, there should be some kind of punishment. That's how the law works.

If smoking weed is a crime, if it's illegal, then yes legally there should be some kind of punishment. I can fully agree with that logic while completely disagreeing with the premise.

No, Trump answered the question that if something is illegal and considered murder, there should be some kind of punishment. That's how the law works.

If smoking weed is a crime, if it's illegal, then yes legally there should be some kind of punishment. I can fully agree with that logic while completely disagreeing with the premise.
They can't separate the argument from the premise. It's an emotional thing.

Back