Trump Only Living President Whose family Didn't Own Slaves

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Donald Trump is the only living president whose family didn’t own slaves: report​

By Brian Niemietz
New York Daily News

Jun 27, 2023 at 3:24 pm

Donald Trump is the only president alive, past or present, whose family can’t be linked to slave ownership, according to a new report.

Reuters says Jimmy Carter, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama are all descendants of a slave owner.

That study also found Trump-appointed Supreme Court Justices Amy Coney Barrett and Neil Gorsuch, as well as at least 100 lawmakers, descended from ancestors who enslaved Black people. Sitting members of Congress who can link their heritage to slavers include at least 28% of Republicans and 8% of Democrats, Reuters claims.

Obama, the only Black president elected in the U.S., can reportedly trace his family’s slave-owning roots to one man on his white mother’s side of the family, who subjugated two humans.

More here: https://www.nydailynews.com/news/na...0230627-imnuu6aos5gzda5mpixf7smb6i-story.html

Wonder what Reuters was looking for when they stumbled across all of those above. Note, that Trump isn't among them. :D

Sorry, I missed that thread. Kind of complicates the reparations argument doesn't it?

He's the only living president whose ancestor built brothels on stolen land and trafficked ladies to work as whores for gold miners.

Trump only living President whose best friend, closest confidant, and idol called every Black person he saw a "nigger". (Roy Cohn)

You have to be ten levels of stupid not to know a "Trump only living President" thread is gonna backfire. 😎

Trump only living President whose best friend, closest confidant, and idol called every Black person he saw a "nigger". (Roy Cohn)

You have to be ten levels of stupid not to know a "Trump only living President" thread is gonna backfire. 😎
You need to do better than guilt by association or we could talk about Biden eulogizing Robert Byrd who was an Exalted Cyclops in the KKK.

You need to do better than guilt by association or we could talk about Biden eulogizing Robert Byrd

Apples / oranges - unless you can show any account of Biden calling Byrd 20 times a day. Then we'll talk.

I never did see trumps birth certificate. I heard he was born in the Bahamas or Jamaica or a log cabin. I think he was adopted.

1cabin.jpg

He worked shoulder-to-shoulder with him for 37 years.

Bzzzzt - fail. Try again.

If you want me to start posting what Roy Cohn meant to your racist god, I'll be happy to oblige. Hell, if they made an entire movie about it, I think I can manage a thread. 😘

200703232121-trump-mount-rushmore.jpg

He sure tried to fit in.

Trump may well be the only president - living or dead - who simply didn't have any ancestors in the US yet before slavery was abolished. In fact, that's probably a pretty safe assumption.

And that his grandfather made the family fortune running brothels isn't even in dispute. Now, you could argue that shouldn't reflect one way or the other on Dolt 45 when he wasn't even born yet...but then that applies to any 20th-21st century president whose ancestors owned slaves, too.

Homeboy ran away from this reality bite like

ValuableWavyEuropeanpolecat-max-1mb.gif
They always do. Keep in mind that some - maybe even most - of them believe Trump earned his fortune through hard, honest work. It's in their best interest to remain ignorant of a long list of facts, that one most of all.

You need to do better than guilt by association or we could talk about Biden eulogizing Robert Byrd who was an Exalted Cyclops in the KKK.
Gunny Shitpants invoking Robert Byrd. Man, it's like 2007 around here again!

Yo, Stolen Valor! Give us some of that old "but but Jesse Jackson....and Reverend Al!" next!!

Back