Warning the following language in this post may offend.

Old Nancy did say it so don't talk around it. What she wanted was censorship. When I was talking about "he said, she said, they said" was on another point. I refered to your and some others on here denying the "words" because only this person or this group or this media etc said it. When Nancy spoke she was speaking for all the fools, including some on here, that want and require lying and censorship. "She edit the wording on one document." Ohhhh, I see. She censored only one document. Like the right to free speech. Man who are you trying to fool? I don't think English is your first language. She censored. She 'edit'. She ordered words not to be used. It doesn't matter how you say it, it is censorship. You did check things on your own and I thank you for it, but you also found that I was right and she did censor. But you don't even want to believe your own findings. Lying to yourself is something I have no control over or want to. Lying to the rest of us is another matter. You proved my point with your checking and I thank you.

Old Nancy did say it so don't talk around it.
I'm not talking around it. You're the one pretending it was something fundamentally different from what it really was. And just what have you got against inclusive language anyway?

What she wanted was censorship.
No, what she wanted was inclusive language in one document. That's an odd thing to get so worked up about!
She censored only one document. Like the right to free speech.
Wrong. At no time did she or any other House leader try to curtail the rights of people like you to make an ass of yourself if you want. She simply edited one document with more inclusive language.
Man who are you trying to fool? I don't think English is your first language. She censored. She 'edit'.
"Censor" and "edit" are two different things. Besides, your initial claim was this: 'The Speaker of the House censored the words "father, mother, family, husband, wife, child, he, she, etc."' (that's a direct cut and paste; I didn't change a single thing). That simply is not what she did, and no amount of whining on your part is going to change that.
She ordered words not to be used.
Nope. She updated one document.
It doesn't matter how you say it, it is censorship.
Well, it would be if what you're imagining really were what she had done. But it isn't.
Lying to yourself is something I have no control over or want to.
Oh dear God, the irony...

I'm not talking around it. You're the one pretending it was something fundamentally different from what it really was. And just what have you got against inclusive language anyway?

No, what she wanted was inclusive language in one document. That's an odd thing to get so worked up about!

Wrong. At no time did she or any other House leader try to curtail the rights of people like you to make an ass of yourself if you want. She simply edited one document with more inclusive language.

"Censor" and "edit" are two different things. Besides, your initial claim was this: 'The Speaker of the House censored the words "father, mother, family, husband, wife, child, he, she, etc."' (that's a direct cut and paste; I didn't change a single thing). That simply is not what she did, and no amount of whining on your part is going to change that.

Nope. She updated one document.

Well, it would be if what you're imagining really were what she had done. But it isn't.

Oh dear God, the irony...
Poor guy has seen his hero fall hard and is angry at the world. It’s no wonder he can’t process the clear argument you are giving him. But, it’s his right to be this opaque.

I'm not talking around it. You're the one pretending it was something fundamentally different from what it really was. And just what have you got against inclusive language anyway? No, what she wanted was inclusive language in one document. The problem I have i it is censorship and you can't change that fact. You are the one who is agreeing. That she said it in Congress. "She updated a one document." She censored one document. One, ten, thousand, the numbers don't change the fact that one or thousand is still censorship. Man you really can't believe what your saying? You admit she did it, you admit it was censorship, yet you keep trying to cover up for her.

By the way dkovic77 if Biden is your hero, a child molester, a crack head, lying criminal who sold out to the Chinese back in the 70's and whose whole family is wrapped up in corruption I kind of feel sorry for you. Bad childhood?

Look you guys haven't change any facts. You've tried, but what I said from the beginning is true and that's that. It's not me who is saying censorship is good, but you and you are admitting your "heroes" are corrupt liars. I thank you for proving what I first posted is correct. Keep it coming. The more foolishness you put on here the better.

Hey folks you want to watch these guys wet their pants. Here goes. Donald Trump.

I'm not talking around it. You're the one pretending it was something fundamentally different from what it really was. And just what have you got against inclusive language anyway? No, what she wanted was inclusive language in one document. The problem I have i it is censorship and you can't change that fact. You are the one who is agreeing. That she said it in Congress. "She updated a one document." She censored one document. One, ten, thousand, the numbers don't change the fact that one or thousand is still censorship. Man you really can't believe what your saying? You admit she did it, you admit it was censorship, yet you keep trying to cover up for her.

By the way dkovic77 if Biden is your hero, a child molester, a crack head, lying criminal who sold out to the Chinese back in the 70's and whose whole family is wrapped up in corruption I kind of feel sorry for you. Bad childhood?

Look you guys haven't change any facts. You've tried, but what I said from the beginning is true and that's that. It's not me who is saying censorship is good, but you and you are admitting your "heroes" are corrupt liars. I thank you for proving what I first posted is correct. Keep it coming. The more foolishness you put on here the better.

Hey folks you want to watch these guys wet their pants. Here goes. Donald Trump.
Great childhood for me, thanks though. Never said I had a hero, just know DJT is yours.

I mean he is number one! Twice impeached. No other president has that. He’s lost three elections in a row, let’s see as he loses a fourth in 2024.

At least we were better off with him than old crazy joe and his bunch. But this post isn't about him. It is about joe and the rest using censorship in its different forms such as history, media, the meaning of words, forbidding the use of words, etc. And not even the Democrats want old crazy corrupt Bidden or his hee haw VP to run again. Look at the polls on CNN and MSNBC. They may lie about a lot of things, but even their own polls say these last two years have been the worst in history as Presidents go. And we have had some bad ones in the past, but nothing like this fool. But again that is not the subject. But I knew you would wet your pants if I used his name so wipe it up before you leave here.

At least we were better off with him than old crazy joe and his bunch. But this post isn't about him. It is about joe and the rest using censorship in its different forms such as history, media, the meaning of words, forbidding the use of words, etc. And not even the Democrats want old crazy corrupt Bidden or his hee haw VP to run again. Look at the polls on CNN and MSNBC. They may lie about a lot of things, but even their own polls say these last two years have been the worst in history as Presidents go. And we have had some bad ones in the past, but nothing like this fool. But again that is not the subject. But I knew you would wet your pants if I used his name so wipe it up before you leave here.
I’m confused, his approval rating is higher than DJT.. worst in history?

How far back does history work for you? Jan 20, 2021?

So many with lower ratings that Biden, including his predecessor.

But thanks for the knowledge that the news source you are getting this from is clueless. Or did you do that “research” yourself?

You mean you don't even watch CNN? (Yes all the left media is clueless and uses censorship.) Oh, I guess that brings us back to the subject. I prefer living in a safe country where you don't have crime and corrupt and traitors running the country. But again this post is about censorship and how rewriting the dictionary, history and lying in the media, and poliicans owing their loyalty to foreign goverments and not the American people and afraid of a free press and speech so they demand like the Nazis and Communists have and did that censorship and hate keep people under control. You have not come out against censorship as you yourself have discovered, but did a poor job of political back talk (that's not what she meant, I misspoke, I was misquoted.") Or how about I lied. Biden is great at that. Would you like a long list of his "stories"? They are not hard to find. You do the research. Just like you were able to find that Nancy P. did say she was censoring in Congress. You found it, but tried to get around it and failed. And you will with each thing I posted. But you are giving us a good laugh and proving what fools the leftist are. By way there is another word you try to change. A Leftist is a Communists. And Soros and the people he pays, both parties, are far right or Nazis. You can work around it "I voted for that, but I didn't voted for that?" You can find that in the records also and you know who said it. "Now that the bill has passed we can find out what is in it." Again dumb ass leaders in Congress, etc. who say these things, but try later to lie their way out of it. So Biden is well liked by the American people. Wonder how he would do in an honest election? (Oh boy here we go again.)

You mean you don't even watch CNN? (Yes all the left media is clueless and uses censorship.) Oh, I guess that brings us back to the subject. I prefer living in a safe country where you don't have crime and corrupt and traitors running the country. But again this post is about censorship and how rewriting the dictionary, history and lying in the media, and poliicans owing their loyalty to foreign goverments and not the American people and afraid of a free press and speech so they demand like the Nazis and Communists have and did that censorship and hate keep people under control. You have not come out against censorship as you yourself have discovered, but did a poor job of political back talk (that's not what she meant, I misspoke, I was misquoted.") Or how about I lied. Biden is great at that. Would you like a long list of his "stories"? They are not hard to find. You do the research. Just like you were able to find that Nancy P. did say she was censoring in Congress. You found it, but tried to get around it and failed. And you will with each thing I posted. But you are giving us a good laugh and proving what fools the leftist are. By way there is another word you try to change. A Leftist is a Communists. And Soros and the people he pays, both parties, are far right or Nazis. You can work around it "I voted for that, but I didn't voted for that?" You can find that in the records also and you know who said it. "Now that the bill has passed we can find out what is in it." Again dumb ass leaders in Congress, etc. who say these things, but try later to lie their way out of it. So Biden is well liked by the American people. Wonder how he would do in an honest election? (Oh boy here we go again.)
Ummm, how does this back up your error about approval ratings?

You brought it up, and you are wrong. Most of us are not surprised. And now you know you are wrong, you try to pivot to something else you are wrong about.

So many “great” folks who have mispoken…

And there was three honest elections, 2018, 2020, and 2022… and DJT didn’t help republicans in any of those. But fourth time will be the charm, if the republicans stick with him for a fourth I don’t even know what the saying is…

Fooled me once… fooled me twice…

1-2-3 strikes you’re out.

The problem I have i it is censorship and you can't change that fact. You are the one who is agreeing. That she said it in Congress. "She updated a one document." She censored one document.
Censorship /ˈsɛnsəʃɪp/ The suppression or prohibition of any parts of books, films, news, etc. that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.

That is not what Pelosi did, period. She updated a document with more inclusive language. At no time did she make any move to prohibit any sort of speech. (If she had, would the likes of Empty Greene been able to say anything at all for the past two years?)

Look you guys haven't change any facts. You've tried, but what I said from the beginning is true and that's that.
I don't know that anything you have EVER said in this room is the unvarnished truth. Even basic facts seem to be filtered through some right wing site or other before you regurgitate them. I seem to recall you even believe in the Clinton Death List.

I prefer living in a safe country where you don't have crime and corrupt and traitors running the country.
Then I'm sure you'll join me in being very glad the January 6 coup attempt failed.

But again this post is about censorship and how rewriting the dictionary, history and lying in the media, and poliicans owing their loyalty to foreign goverments and not the American people and afraid of a free press and speech so they demand like the Nazis and Communists have and did that censorship and hate keep people under control.
I assure you the Nazis and communists never made any effort to use more inclusive language in their parliamentary rules.

You have not come out against censorship as you yourself have discovered, but did a poor job of political back talk (that's not what she meant, I misspoke, I was misquoted.")
Since you only put one set of quotation marks at the end of that, I guess we can't quite accuse you of putting words in our mouths, but feel free to show us who said, "That's not what she meant" or "I misspoke" or "I was misquoted." (What I said about Pelosi is that what she did is very different from what you claimed she did, which it was. I never said "that's not what she meant", though it's true enough.)
Just like you were able to find that Nancy P. did say she was censoring in Congress.
Repeating a lie doesn't really make it true, even if it does tend to convince the likes of you.
"Now that the bill has passed we can find out what is in it."
No one said that.
Again dumb ass leaders in Congress, etc. who say these things, but try later to lie their way out of it. So Biden is well liked by the American people. Wonder how he would do in an honest election? (Oh boy here we go again.)
We saw how he did in an honest election: he kicked your god's ass. Get over it.

Back