Trump on my Bump

Giftboy

A Gift for You.
Is this too kinky: One of my Masters wishes me to wear a chastity cage in the shape of the face of President Trump. I am reluctant to enter into this pact as I think this Master brings to many political aspirations into our sex and fetish life. Am I wrong? Would you honestly submit to this kinkiness? Would you see no problem in wearing a chastity cage, in say, the shape of Kim Jong Un‘s face? Is this just a bit of kinky fun? Or is there sinister political subterfuge going on here. I need your views on this matter. Thank you.

I think it really depends on how much you yourself care about politics in general and specific politicians. I wouldn't wear a chastity belt for anybody, but if He wanted me to wear an underwear with Trump, Biden, Putin, Sunak, or anybody else, I would see not much difference than if he asked me to have it with some specific flowers or teddy bears. Though I probably would be rather annoyed if he were to use this as a pretext to talk about these people at length every time he requests a specific pair of panties.

I think it really depends on how much you yourself care about politics in general and specific politicians. I wouldn't wear a chastity belt for anybody, but if He wanted me to wear an underwear with Trump, Biden, Putin, Sunak, or anybody else, I would see not much difference than if he asked me to have it with some specific flowers or teddy bears. Though I probably would be rather annoyed if he were to use this as a pretext to talk about these people at length every time he requests a specific pair of panties.
That sounds like solid and wise advice. But, I can’t help but think there is some political skullduggery going on here. For instance, what if I upset him and he kicks me out of a car naked at some pro-Trump meeting? What would my fate be then? Do you get my drift? Thanks.

That sounds like solid and wise advice. But, I can’t help but think there is some political skullduggery going on here. For instance, what if I upset him and he kicks me out of a car naked at some pro-Trump meeting? What would my fate be then? Do you get my drift? Thanks.
If he kicks you out of the car naked at a pro-Trump meeting, I think you will be in trouble no matter what your cock cage looks like. In general, if this scenario is even remotely has a chance of happening, you have much bigger problem than the design of the cage.

Though I am a woman, to me this sounds like a situation to run from without ever looking back. I can't imagine being with somebody, trusting him quite literally with my life when we play, and yet having thoughts that he might punish me for something in such a way. Either he cares about my well-being or he doesn't, it can't be both.

If he kicks you out of the car naked at a pro-Trump meeting, I think you will be in trouble no matter what your cock cage looks like. In general, if this scenario is even remotely has a chance of happening, you have much bigger problem than the design of the cage.

Though I am a woman, to me this sounds like a situation to run from without ever looking back. I can't imagine being with somebody, trusting him quite literally with my life when we play, and yet having thoughts that he might punish me for something in such a way. Either he cares about my well-being or he doesn't, it can't be both.
That’s wise counsel. Thank you.

Back