Trump supporters became more likely to express dehumanizing views of Black people After 2016

There is plenty of dead Palestinian baby pics on the web. I'm not going to contribute to your jerk fodder.

This is one of the few times in history when we can say, "both sides are commiting atrocities." and be correct.
U said jews did it, show me

The same jews that blew up the hospital n killed 500?

The pictures of all the dead Palestinian children in Gaza would appear to back up their claim.
but...but..."errybody knows that Hamas lies!" right?
Yes, lots of pics and yes, lots of pics and videos of those so-called dead. Getting up when the cameras are turned off I posted them here

Hamas came in and killed men women and children They raped they tortured they beheaded they baked Kids they took hostages. So I don't want to hear anything about. So-called dead kids on their part assuming its even true.

Yes, lots of pics and yes, lots of pics and videos of those so-called dead. Getting up when the cameras are turned off I posted them here
Posted pictures? Sure you did. "so-called dead"....:rolleyes:
"errybody knows Hamas uses 'crisis actors'"

What did Hamas expect after they attacked and killed and worse?
So you're not cool with Israeli children being killed but you're cool with Palestinian children being killed.

Thanks BB

How do you read the unreadable?
So, you’ve never attempted to read sentence by sentence a narrative so convoluted that after a while it just becomes unintelligible and you quit reading.

So, you’ve never attempted to read sentence by sentence a narrative so convoluted that after a while it just becomes unintelligible and you quit reading.
So then you didn't read it, in full. You read part of it and decided it didn't make sense to you.

Got it.

Last edited:
So then you didn't read it, i full. You read part of it and decided it didn't make sense to you.

Got it.
The article was not only a Trump bashing fest but an attempt at bashing Trump supporters. We lived through all that crap. Comments taken out of context are once again being analyzed to the detriment of Trump supporters. The whole article is dripping with racism against whites. “Became more likely”?became more likely to what, believe that pro trumpers believe black people are unevolved. I voted for Trump in 2016 and that thought never crossed my mind. Chobham was spot on with his comment. The whole article is a load of crap. The whole article was analogous of a steering committee attempting to massage a narrative to support a predetermined conclusion.

“But a deeper dive into the data showed a clear polarizing effect based on the participants’ attitudes towards Trump. Those who viewed Trump favorably before the election were found to rate Black people as less evolved post-election. In contrast, those with unfavorable views towards Trump rated Black people as more evolved post-election.”

The whole article was offensive. If you’re pro Trump you’re a racist and if you’re anti Trump you’re not.

The article was not only a Trump bashing fest but an attempt at bashing Trump supporters. We lived through all that crap. Comments taken out of context are once again being analyzed to the detriment of Trump supporters. The whole article is dripping with racism against whites. “Became more likely”?became more likely to what, believe that pro trumpers believe black people are unevolved. I voted for Trump in 2016 and that thought never crossed my mind. Chobham was spot on with his comment. The whole article is a load of crap. The whole article was analogous of a steering committee attempting to massage a narrative to support a predetermined conclusion.

“But a deeper dive into the data showed a clear polarizing effect based on the participants’ attitudes towards Trump. Those who viewed Trump favorably before the election were found to rate Black people as less evolved post-election. In contrast, those with unfavorable views towards Trump rated Black people as more evolved post-election.”

The whole article was offensive. If you’re pro Trump you’re a racist and if you’re anti Trump you’re not.
That was your conclusion from the study. Interesting. I don't see racism mentioned there.

What they're doing is called crosstabs. It's used all the time in polling.

Icanthelpmyself apparently never heard of correlation. Science literacy in this country is shameful.

What is scientific polling?​

Scientific polling is the activity of using statistical information to select respondents and obtain timely results through an unbiased questioning mechanism. The researchers have to focus on using a correct and concise line of questioning by taking care that the respondents are not pushed to answering in a certain manner because of leading terms. The poll results that are projected from an unscientific poll have a large margin of error and may mislead follow up decisions.

Back