Trump just curtsied to the Saudi King.

I know nothing should surprise me when it comes to Trump's yahoo supporters, but...

These idiots think they're patriots so okay....how the hell do you cheer your president sucking ass with a nation who has spawned as many if not more terrorists than any country on the travel ban list they cheered for?

How do they sit there and accuse liberals of kissing the ass of Muslims who rape women and kill gays and are responsible for all terrorism, but now that Donald is giving blow jobs in the desert, the saudi's are great?

Amazing that his supporters invariably see themselves as some sort of 'tough guys' and everyone else is a snowflake. Yet they are the most waffling, spineless slime out there?

Well said. The head of the nail has been well and truly hit!

Quite an honor to receive a medal from perhaps the most misogynistic monarchy in the world. They must have liked his grab 'em by the pussy can do attitude.:rolleyes:

Obama and Putin both got the same medal. Don't appear to be that choosy who they give it too. Peaceable liberals, authoritarian tyrants or mad as a hatter real estate salesmen.

Lol

Thus proving my point.

I never knew I had such power! One of my comments on the Lit Boards is JUST AS important as POTUS

Bitter Boy 's on a one man (?) crusade to bring integrity and honor to the Internet. He's waging a new revolution right here right now

Not a tiny bit more than when Obama was and all the 'progressives' were in here licking his butthole for it on the daily.

18557021_1413843788675795_5397878853725398607_n.jpg

Priceless!

Lol

Thus proving my point.

How does backing what I say prove your point? LOL

OH.....you just have shit reading comprehension.:D

I never knew I had such power! One of my comments on the Lit Boards is JUST AS important as POTUS

Delusions of grandeur.

Bitter Boy 's on a one man (?) crusade to bring integrity and honor to the Internet. He's waging a new revolution right here right now

Orrrrr I'm fucking off the dead space between calls, chores and errands on the internet. :cattail:

No, you said Trump being a hypocrite is not "one tiny bit" worse than the so-called progressives "on this site" being hypocrites.

Point proven

You're pathologically obsessed with US, and don't give a crap about who's actually in power. Freak

How does backing what I say prove your point? LOL

OH.....you just have shit reading comprehension.:D

Maybe the Dude in the bathrobe kicked 'Rump in the nuts and his reaction appeared to be something else.

Obama shamed himself and our country. Trump lowered his head to accept the medal he was given. He is tall you know. The video shows that. But of course the leftist, uneducated as they are and full of manure, turn any truth into a lie and expect people to fall for it. The truth is every time Obama went overseas he embarrassed himself and our country. It will take a lot of work on President Trump to undo the damage to the world that Obama left it in, but he's a business man, not a crooked politician, and will manage to correct all the failures that Obama, Clinton and the coward Kerry have done.

You can bet he isn't going to kiss the ass of every dictator in the world like Obama did. Kick their asses yes.

Obama shamed himself and our country. Trump lowered his head to accept the medal he was given. He is tall you know. The video shows that. But of course the leftist, uneducated as they are and full of manure, turn any truth into a lie and expect people to fall for it. The truth is every time Obama went overseas he embarrassed himself and our country. It will take a lot of work on President Trump to undo the damage to the world that Obama left it in, but he's a business man, not a crooked politician, and will manage to correct all the failures that Obama, Clinton and the coward Kerry have done.

You can bet he isn't going to kiss the ass of every dictator in the world like Obama did. Kick their asses yes.

da fuq?

Back