Treasure Hunters from the heart

Tiffany

The massive oil lamps lowered slowly to ground level as the ancient chains groaned and clanked. Tiffany realized that the practical application of the lowering chains was not only to protect the lamps (and she thought) the treasure from the earthquake, but it allows the oil lamps to be lit.

Once the lamp reached the ground, she walked over to one of them. It looked like a lamp from that period of time. Normally made of clay, the lamp in front of her was made of iron. It had a central oil chamber, that looked like a sealed round bathtub. There was a small hole in the top for adding oil, then out of the sides were four arms, where the oil could be lit. There was no clear way to open the central oil chamber.

Tiffany looked over the lamp carefully. There was a very fine, thin gap running around the edge of the lamp. That meant the top of the lamp could be removed. But she tried finding a catch, pressure point, or other trigger with no luck.

Then she got an idea. She stuck her finger inside the oil refilling hole and felt around. She noticed four notches inside the oil chamber near the hole. To open the lamp, you needed to insert a simple key, into the oil refilling hole and unscrew or twitch off the lamp top.

“Hey Will… can you help me screw?” Tiffany asked in a sexy voice.

“What?” Will asked his head popping around a corner in the temple. A puzzled but hopeful look on his face.

“I need you to stick your big strong pole in this hole” Tiffany explained. “If we screw hard… it will help remove the top. I know you like things, topless!”

“I’ll be right over” Will said.

“While Will and I screw… you can watch Roger” Tiffany suggested to the injured British archeologist.

By now Will knew that Tiffany wasn't talking about having sex, even though he couldn't wait, because face it, she was not only one of the sexiest women he knew, she really knew just how to treat him. She knew when it was time to keep him at a distance and when to let him have his moment in the sun. He paused and wondered if she wasn't maybe his soul mate? The one thing he had been looking for his entire life?

He came into the main chamber, dusty with a few scrapes on his forearms and walked over to Tiff, peeking at the lamps as he went up to Tiffany, "So what are we screwing?"

He noticed Roger trying to move, then walked closer and started to secure Roger more firmly, "Though I don't mind you watching us screw, you can't take part."

Roger moaned in pain as Will twisted his leg while fastening the ropes. Then he straightened up and looked at Tiffany.

Tiffany grabbed a scaffolding pole and placed it at an angle into the oil hole. She could feel the pole lock into one of the notches inside the lamp. “Let’s try pushing in this direction first” She suggested to Will, pointing the direction to push. Both of them pushed on the pole. The huge oil lamp was very heavy and did not move, but the lid did. It was not “screwed on”, as that was beyond the technology available when the lamp was made. But there were some groves which Tiffany and Will turned the lid through. Then they heard a pop, and the lid was free.

Will used the pole to tilt the lid, which was the size of a thick cast iron frying pan. Tiffany looked inside.

“Bingo!” She said. The oil lamp was filled with gold and silver ingots. They had found the treasure of the copper scrolls!! “It is full of silver and gold” Tiffany informed Will. “My guess is so are the other lamps.”

Will looked at the other lamps and did a quick calculation, "Well at least we have found the gold and silver, I think though that the other treasures would not have been stored like this, so that part will be incorrect."

He gave Tiffany a grin, "Well since you have been screwed, would like a repeat performance or do you need to gather some 'support' first?"

Tiffany laughed and shook her head, "As much as I'd like you to prove you can get your pole going again, I think we have done what we set out to do."

Will smiled widely, "Why don't you do the honors?"

He handed her the satellite phone which was in his satchel, Tiffany looked at the phone and then at him, "You had this all the time?"

Will smirked, "Just think how Roger would have looked for that when he got to the camp after burying us along with our gear."

Tiffany gave Will a kiss on the cheek, "You are incorrigible."

Will grinned and made a fake grab at her butt, "Oh you know me so well."

As soon as Tiffany left, Will picked Roger up from the ground and tied him even more securely to one of the poles of the scaffolding, "Don't go anywhere, I will be right back."

Will sprinted to the corner of the cave he had came from when Tiffany called him and disappeared for a second time.

3 Days Later

In front of Tiffany was a few lime wedges, two shot glasses, salt packets, and a bottle of tequila. She grabbed the bottle and poured the shot glasses full. "How does it go again?" She asked Will, who was sitting next to her in first-class.

"Lick, shoot, suck," Will reminder her.

“Sounds sexy” Tiffany said in a flirt way, as she opened the salt packet, put it on her wrist, licked it, took the shot, and then sucked on the lime. “Oh my… that is good”

Will did the same when it was his turn.

“You know… I love to lick until you shoot and then suck it all down” Tiffany reminded Will.

“Maybe once we get off this plane in England… I can give you a few shots!” Will tensed back.

“You know, we make a pretty good team” Tiffany pointed out. “Finding the copper scroll treasure, defeating some bad terrorists, and getting Roger thrown in jail.”

“Yes we do” Will agreed, “I think your old boyfriend had you fooled”

"Ok, I fucked up with Roger… I owe you for that” Tiffany admitted “lick, shoot, suck." She said as she clinked her glass to Will’s, licking her wrist and then shooting the tequila and sucked on the lime. Will did his shot at the same time.

Tiffany leaned over “My first installment of my payment!” She said and kissed Will. It started as a slow kiss. Their lips move over each other’s, then she became more passionate and her moved her tongue into his mouth. Will responded in kind. Their tongues dancing, and then the kiss finally ended. As each of them worked to recover their breathe, Will suggested “You know, we could make our arrangement more enduring?”

“Enduring… how?” Tiffany asked

“We could get married?” Will suggested

Tiffany laughed “Oh you… married! Now that would shock the world!” Tiffany said not believing that Will was serious.

“Just keep pouring the shots” Will countered

Will had to be honest, her rejection kind of sucked, but then again, he did not make it a proper proposal did he? So he placed that silly grin she like so much on his face and drank the shots with her. After they have landed, they were met by a group of people in suits, with Will and Tiffany's lawyers present as well.

Will sighed and adjusted the satchel over his shoulder, "You know Tiff, I am getting really tired of always meeting serious business types when we land. Why can't we ever have a Mariachi band meet us or a few Carnival dancers?"

"Maybe because we always find things that have serious implications?" She responded

He watched as her lawyer took up her attention and Derrick, his own lawyer cut off the other men, "Will, you don't realize what a big find this is."

"Oh I do, we found the gold and silver of King Salomon, that is a pretty big deal."

Derrick groaned, "Not just in the Archeology area, do you know how many implications that amount of gold and treasure has on countries and nothing to say about Theology?"

Will shrugged, "All I want you to do for me right now, is to get me five minutes of privacy. I have a very important phone call to make."

Derrick shook his head, "Will, when you are not making my life difficult, you are making it hell. I will get you that five minutes, but you need to feed the hounds first."

Will looked at Tiffany as she moved closer to him, he gave her a dashing grin and held out his arm, "Shall we go dance?"

One Week Later

A neatly trimmed field of grass is framed by well-kept hedges, flower bushes, and shrubs leading to the backside of the large English manor. Up the stone step, at the center of the manor is Tiffany’s hottub/spa. A stone archway overgrown with flowers stands in front of the spa presenting visitors with an additional elegance.

Tiffany wore her skimpy red-white bikini, as she sat in the spa and enjoying a glass of champagne. The meeting at the airport a week ago with the lawyers had not taken a few minutes as promised. It had taken a few hours. In the end, Will and Tiffany had received their finder’s fee. Neither of them wanted the fame for stopping the terrorists or credit for discovering such an important archeological site. They really did not even want the treasure. It was divided up among charities, the country it was found in, and displayed in museums. However, Will and to some extend Tiffany did have expenses, so the finder’s fee was a profit for all their hard work.

James, Tiffany’s butler, open the French doors and announced “Mr. Drake is here to see you, shall I send him to the study so you can change?”

“No, just send him back here” Tiffany directed with a naughty look on her face. James knew what that look meant.

“I’ll ensure you have some privacy” James acknowledged

A minute later Will showed up.

“Nice bikini” He commented as he dropped his bag and began to strip off his clothing

“Nice... everything” Tiffany replied as Will was naked in front of her. Then he entered the bubbling water. James timed his entrance perfectly, so as not to see Will’s naked body. He brought Will a bottle of his favorite rum and a glass on a silver tray.

“For the gentleman” he said to Will as he placed the tray near the spa. Then he departed.

“I guess he knows what I like…” Will observed as he poured himself a glass of rum.

“I know what you like too” Tiffany said as she pulled off her bikini top and exposure her prefect full, firm, breasts. She pushed them together with her arms, and moved them up and down on her chest inviting her stud, Will, to slide his cock between her big, soft, full breasts.

Tiffany really knew what he liked and with that invitation, how could he even think of denying the offer? In fact, Will had thought about it a lot and despite the fact that she can be totally crazy at times, especially when running for her life, she also had these various aspects to her. During the meetings, she was cool, businesslike, and brilliant. And here she was all smoking hot and sensual, he knew that she would not be making the offer to please him, it was for them both.

He took a sip of the rum and smiled at her, "Well you are completely correct, you do know what I like. Why don't you bring that sexy ass of yours over here?"

She did and the moment their lips met and her tongue slid into his mouth, he knew that she wanted this as much as he did. They made out for what felt like an eternity, he couldn't get enough of her taste, her soft body grinding against him and her almost breathless moans. When she did pull away from his kisses, he lowered his head and started to lick and suck on her hard nipples, this time she moaned loudly and he knew that he was doing it right.

His hands slowly stroked and massaged her large breasts as his tongue and lips worshipped her stiff nipples. He felt slightly disappointed when she pulled his head gently away from her breasts and looked down into his eyes. "Take me now Will, I can't wait anymore."

Her words were soft but full of all the meanings he could possibly want in them. his hands deftly undid the strings to her bikini bottom and she lifted herself to take him into her. He shook his head slightly and she paused. With a smile, he moved them into a standing position and she bent over, her arms resting on the side of the tub, her legs parted and her sexy ass in the air.

It felt like coming home after a long time away, her pussy enveloped his shaft, her wet folds greedily accepted all of him and she moved back against his thrusts. Their bodies moved together in the rhythm of their passion for one another, her moans of passion giving all the assurance needed to know that she was fully enjoying herself.

They were both nearing their peaks, her moans have turned to cries as she urged him on to push her over her climatic edge, it was then that Will reached into the bag which lay next to her hands gripping the edge. He knew her eyes were shut tight, her head threw back in ecstasy as her body started to tense up before her climax. He was quite proud of himself, being able to keep up with the thrusts she demanded, while his fingers worked quickly to secure the necklace around her neck.

He knew that she felt the change, could feel the cool metal on her hot skin, but his timing was perfect. She screamed his name just before her release and he held her hips as his own climax rocked his body. They stayed locked like that for long moments, riding out their separate but also combined climaxes. She finally pulled away from him and turned to face him, looking down at the necklace around her neck.

1488532.jpg

"Will? What is . . . this is an original!"

Will nodded a slight smile playing on his lips, "Yes, yes it is."

She looked up at him, astonished.

"Where did you get it?"

Will shrugged, "Oh I picked up."

She punched his shoulder, "William . . ."

He held up his hands, "All will be revealed."

He looked her up and down, "Mmm all is revealed, but that is not what I meant. I will tell you, but I have a few conditions."

She fingered the necklace, enjoying how the dark gold looked against her bronzed skin, "What's your conditions?"

As an answer, Will got out of the tub and picked up the robe folded over one of the chairs. With a sigh, Tiffany got out of the tub and slipped into the robe, Will slipped on his pants and shirt, picked up the satchel, and held his hand out to her. She took it and walked with him into the house, "Will, I swear if you are teasing me. I am not comfortable right now."

He gave her a grin, "Don't worry Tiff, this will make it worth the feeling of having cum dripping out of you."

She blushed slightly, but then again, he knew her so well, it shouldn't have been a shock. But she was puzzled, why would Will be leading her to her inner sanctum? Where she keeps her most valued collections? She also remembered that the dial which started their latest adventure was there and she felt a bit more embarrassed.

When they entered the fault-like door, she came to a stop. Where her centerpiece used to stand, a beautiful Inca mask, now stood a bronze pedestal, a red velvet cushion on top of the pedestal held an ornate crown.

"No . . ." she turned to face him, "Will . . . that is not . . ."

He nodded, "Yes Tiff, it is."

She rushed forward to inspect the crown, looking at Will, "The Kings' crown, this is the crown hidden from the Persian invaders. Will . . . I can't have it! Where . . ."

Will held up a hand, "I will not take no for an answer again."

She touched the necklace, looked at the crown, her eyes narrowing slightly as her mind raced.

"Will, are you . . . ?"

He nodded, "Yes Tiff, I am asking you to marry me."

She looked at the crown and realized to what lengths he had gone to ask her this and the fact that he managed to convince James to play along and assist him.

Last edited:
Will always looked dreamy in a rugged way. His bedroom eyes, something about their color, or maybe it was something about his determination. He gazed at Tiffany with those eyes, which were filled with hope and desire and need and so much more.

Before, when Will had suggested getting married, Tiffany had thought it was a joke. He was a ladies’ man. He had been around and had lots of girlfriends and one-night stands. She was convinced that he would never want to get married. But she was wrong. He had just proposed to her.

“I thought you were going to ask me if it was ok if we got a puppy?” Tiffany replied.

“What?” Will said. Then he started to laugh. A little at first, and then more.

“I was not expecting you to do all of this” Tiffany said with surprise as she pointed to the ancient treasures he had placed in the room.

“It is a lot” Will conceded

“Will” Tiffany said as she filled her lung with air. She looked directly into his eyes. “Yes”

“Yes… to marriage or the puppy?” Will asked

“Marriage” Tiffany confirmed as Will grabbed her shoulders and they kissed. It was a wonderful kiss as both of them let go of their doubts about their relationship. They would be partners in adventure, in the bedroom and in life. As they completed their kiss, Will pulled away and presented Tiffany will two tickets to fly back to Angola.

“What are these…?” Tiffany asked in confusion.

He pulled out his cell phone and showed her photos of a cave he found in the temple in the diamond mine.

“This is where I found the crown and the necklace.” He explained. Then he started a video he took. It showed him pushing away some dirt and uncovering another room. There was a golden box with angel wings on top of it. It was the Ark of the Covenant!!

“Are you ready to shake the foundations of modern society.” He asked

“Yes” Tiffany replied “But I’m not sure our marriage is that shocking”

He laughed softly

"I believe that most people near to us will believe that it is overdue."

He frowned slightly, "I will have to get you a ring. Not that either one of us will wear one in the field, but we kind of do need to do the whole wedding and reception thing."

A loud pop came from outside and Will leaned close, whispering in her ear, "I think James has already started making wedding plans."

James entered with two glasses of champagne and even he had a slight smile on his face, Will realized that he wore a crazy happy grin ever since Tiffany had said yes to his proposal. He slipped an arm around Tiff's waist as they took the glasses from James.

"Get yourself a glass as well, James." Tiffany said, James nodded and left the room.

"To the hunt?" Tiff said and held up her glass

"To us." Will replied and clinked his glass to her own

“Will” Tiffany said as she kissed him again. She melted into Will’s arms. She looked at him, "Oh My god Will... I've never felt this way in my entire life. I think I have a companion, a lover, a partner that truly understands me. Thank you so much! Thank you, thank you!"

Will looked at her, kissed her forehead, pulled her close, "That is love and my love for you is the most wonderful love I've ever had and I don't really know how to put this, but you simply make me whole." Will replied as the two kissed again.

James returned with a glass of champagne and still had that silly grin on his face.

“Cheers” he suggested and everyone took another sip from their glasses.

“Why are you grinning so much?” Tiffany asked James.

“Well, I also have a little surprise for the two of you.” He said as he reached into his pocket. “You remember those two funny rocks the size of a baseball, you found in the mine? Well…” James explained as he pulled his hand from his pocket and there were two huge 500 carat yellow diamonds in his hands. “These two diamonds are worth almost 500M pounds each!!” He gasped.

“And they lived happily ever after!” Tiffany stated like it was the end of some Hollywood movie.

Back