To U All!!!!!!!!!!!

that made no sense at all. please work on your lines a little longer before submitting them.

Makes a lot of sense dummy when someone gets pregnant they don't need a tampon because they don't get their period u don't have that problem cause u ain't having no kids DUH!!!!!!!!

smooth, you should take heed. as catty one liners go, this is superb. subtle enough that the idiots won't get it. ann left a yummy handprint on my arse.

I know she being sarcastic u killed sarcasm with seriousness

Makes a lot of sense dummy when someone gets pregnant they don't need a tampon because they don't get their period u don't have that problem cause u ain't having no kids DUH!!!!!!!!

so your insult is... me not having enough children because i'm not having enough unprotected sex with men who aren't going to deliver sexual satisfaction? and were I randomly shagging every illiterate I came across, popping out a multitude of their web toed spawn, I would be a happier, more valuable woman?

I suppose it would make sense, as an insult, if you were the type of lower class oik who married his own cousin and typed in text-speak.

that made no sense at all. please work on your lines a little longer before submitting them.

smooth, you should take heed. as catty one liners go, this is superb. subtle enough that the idiots won't get it. ann left a yummy handprint on my arse.

lol

so your insult is... me not having enough children because i'm not having enough unprotected sex with men who aren't going to deliver sexual satisfaction? and were I randomly shagging every illiterate I came across, popping out a multitude of their web toed spawn, I would be a happier, more valuable woman?

I suppose it would make sense, as an insult, if you were the type of lower class oik who married his own cousin and typed in text-speak.

exactly

with your admission that you're married to your cousin? ok...

First off I'm black what u talking about is white people shit and second of all I don't never have to stoop that low to incest I have 3 kids and 2 babymothers I get pussy on demand 3rd of all I'm hung bitches lick their lips when they see what I'm packing TRY AGAIN

First off I'm black what u talking about is white people shit and second of all I don't never have to stoop that low to incest I have 3 kids and 2 babymothers I get pussy on demand 3rd of all I'm hung bitches lick their lips when they see what I'm packing TRY AGAIN
racist prat.

feel free to post whatever you're packing. I promise to disguise my laughter.

racist prat.

feel free to post whatever you're packing. I promise to disguise my laughter.

I'm not a racist I'm a realest and if u want to see it I would give u an exclusive maybe knock some of them cob webs off that pussy

I'm not a racist I'm a realest and if u want to see it I would give u an exclusive maybe knock some of them cob webs off that pussy
so you're not really packing. ok.

no, thank you. when my cobwebs require removal, i'll ask a real man.

Disguise your laughter? Only thing u would b disguising is your soaked panties

if you think waggling your peepee in women's faces is enough to turn them on, you prove yourself not worth the effort of undressing for.

This made my day

so you're not really packing. ok.

no, thank you. when my cobwebs require removal, i'll ask a real man.

Three things u need to know about me 1st I don't lie to people who are not important to me 2nd I'm as real as it get 3rd can't nobody do it like me

And it's not my style to brag but I gotta shut u up

if you think waggling your peepee in women's faces is enough to turn them on, you prove yourself not worth the effort of undressing for.

peepee must be what u use to I don't have one of those what I have is a dick

Three things u need to know about me 1st I don't lie to people who are not important to me 2nd I'm as real as it get 3rd can't nobody do it like me

it seems bragging is all you have to offer me. I can only assume that's all you offer, period.

with #2 the implication is that you do lie to people who are important to you. and, if you are important to yourself, that explains your belief that you are sexually adequate.
Say smooth I wanna c your dick and I will take a picture right now
smooth, I fear I would have a better chance of satisfaction if I requested a picture of a real, live unicorn than if I requested your self proclaimed wonderdick. both are fictional but at least the unicorn would have the horn.

with #2 the implication is that you do lie to people who are important to you. and, if you are important to yourself, that explains your belief that you are sexually adequate.

smooth, I fear I would have a better chance of satisfaction if I requested a picture of a real, live unicorn than if I requested your self proclaimed wonderdick. both are fictional but at least the unicorn would have the horn.
Lol ok

Whenever u swallow that pride let me know

Back