To U All!!!!!!!!!!!

of course not, dear. that's why you need to make a thread to tell them that. because it doesn't matter to you. obviously.

nobody is seeing any inconsistency and laughing at you. honest.

First off I made it just to put it out there I'm still going to live my life and do what I do on a daily basis so it's really not that important

attempts to hurt my ickle feelings by implying that I have no kids & no love in my life, just to prove how much my thoughts and feelings don't matter. honest they don't. not one iota. i'm sure you've convinced everyone here now and nobody is laughing.

Wasn't my intentions just wanted to know a little more about u I'm cold hearted but not that cold

on a more human note: few things are more telling of people's insecurities than the insults people use on others. i'm sorry that your self esteem and sense of self worth depends upon others, on having a wife and kids to claim as your proof of value. it is my honest hope that someday you learn to value yourself as an individual and not merely as a label or status.

attempts to hurt my ickle feelings by implying that I have no kids & no love in my life, just to prove how much my thoughts and feelings don't matter. honest they don't. not one iota. i'm sure you've convinced everyone here now and nobody is laughing.

My apologies if u took it that way

A pity party?

PrinceGuidoOfPuertoRico.jpg

WEAK!!!!

That's why u lonely now

I have a theory. if a man cannot take the time to type a y and an o to accompany his u, he's guaranteed not to spend the time and effort doing other things properly. I suspect I would find more longevity and satisfaction when inserting my tampax.

I have a theory. if a man cannot take the time to type a y and an o to accompany his u, he's guaranteed not to spend the time and effort doing other things properly. I suspect I would find more longevity and satisfaction when inserting my tampax.

And that's why u keep needing them

Back