Tit Torture

Sitting here for the last 5 minutes with clothes pins on my nipples, I try to pace my breath and put the pain out of my head, but damn it’s so F’ing intense! I came earlier today with them attached and I can’t belience I’ve never experimented with nipple pleasure and orgasams.

Sitting here for the last 5 minutes with clothes pins on my nipples, I try to pace my breath and put the pain out of my head, but damn it’s so F’ing intense! I came earlier today with them attached and I can’t belience I’ve never experimented with nipple pleasure and orgasams.

Here you go, girl!
- Take them off, twist your nipples this way and that.
- Done? Good girl!
- Now put the clothespins back on, but turn them, let's say, 90 degrees in any direction.
- Report here on how this feels.

Enjoy!
Annie

Clothes pins

There have been many mentions of the old stand by of spring loaded clothes pins. I have had experience with tieing multiple pins together by placing a string or cord through the spring hole. They can be as close or as far apart as you choose. Wait until the time is right and pill the clothespins off by pulling the cord. There is always a strong sensation when the pins are removed. There is a slight scraping when they are pulled off. It can be magnified pulling multiple pins off with a violent jerk. An old girlfriend and sometimes bi playmate of mine introduced me to this. She loved to put multiple pins on my labia and when the sensations got so intense that I was dying for her to take them off, she would give a quick jerk and the sensations were on an entirely different level. We put together another set that would link, nipples, labia, skin folds and more. When would teasingly pull those off one or two at a time.
Wow!

Attachments

• A125.jpg
    A125.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1
  • A124.jpg
    A124.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 2
  • A126.jpg
    A126.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 2
  • A127.jpg
    A127.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I Miss My Subbie Jo

Tit torture was once the furthest thing from erotic or sexy to me. Then I met Jo in a crowded neighborhood bar after an online 'meeting'. I've written about it in one of my Lit stories. But Jo's desire for being restrained in different ways and having pain administered to her was very powerful. And her reactions were so visceral. I can still see her facial expression as she gave herself up to the sensations.

At different times, in different moods, the following have been most enjoyable to me.

Nipple clamps - pinching, twisting, stretching, lifting the breast by the nipple

Bare-hand slapping of the breast as it hangs down from a bent-over sub. Slapping the underside as well as the top and sides.

Whipping with a single lash or spanking with a leather paddle, as above.

The whipping is the most extreme and intense.

Back