Through Darkest of Nights (Closed)

She was certainly and almost fully addictive to him by that point, and though she came those few more times he wasn't even able to think about that anymore. Instead all his focus and drive went into delivering his passions into her and he pushed it as much as he could to satisfy both of them.

It took another while and a full orgasm before he was 'done' with her and carefully sliding out of her he had regained the presence of mind to know that she wouldn't be able to walk or even crawl. Instead he scooped her up into his arms and found a nice little clearing where he set up a camp, making sure to get the fire going and ensuring that she was comfortably covered in the bedroll he joined her of course.

Taking his time to spoon and gently touch and hold her, he fell asleep with her, it early in the evening but they both exhausted by then and he knew she wouldn't be awake for a good long while, the dreams and sleep would give her the clarity of mind to proceed to the next challenges that were to come. He held no fear, not right then anyway... he knew she would push forwards, and together, they would recover the heart and return it to it's proper place to allow the mortal realm to thrive again.

Wrapping one leg over hers and holding her, he placed one final kiss to her cheek before he delved into a deep restorative peaceful sleep. Tomorrow was another day, and together they could achieve anything, of that Erys had absolutely no doubt in his mind. Luckily for her, the power of the primal gems would have her fully restored physically by morning, the energy directly connected to her would have her fully non sore and ready to take on the world.

The last few hours had gone by in such a haze and the only thing mattered was him. She did everything in her power to keep up with him, to be pleasing and pushing past her limits. By the time he did finish, she could barely respond in any sense of the word. She was whispering and mumbling in coherent words of her love for him. A few words indicated that she was subconsciously worried that she was disappointing him somehow. Apologizing for the unknown, or perhaps apologizing for being so weak.... She didn't know. The need to apologize was there all the same.

Mayleni was fully a sleep by the time he got to the clearing, her tail wrapping around herself as he fixed up the fire. A few times she would whimper and curl up tighter when he worked on getting her into the bed. Though once she realized what was happening, it didn't take long for her to accept the comfort of the bedding. When he finally settled down himself, she began purring and subconsciously wrapped her tail around him.

She didn't know how long they truly slept yet she felt eyes watching her. The dreams she was having about the trials were not helping much either as the worry started to creap in. The first thing will be silly riddles, anything else she can most likely handle.... Riddles... Riddles were the worse and she had to wonder what will happen if she gets it wrong. How many tries she can get, or how many will there be.... Again... she felt eyes watching her... Many eyes.

Slowly she finally opened her own eyes, it was still fairly dark out although the sky showed some signs of the rising sun soon. Glancing around, she didn't see anything out of place, heard no sounds in the brush.... Yet, she can feel many eyes watching them. Luckily they didn't feel threatening, perhaps only curious creatures from the island. Or perhaps those eyes didn't belong to the island and were somewhere else. Whatever the case, her heart raced and she couldn't go back to sleep because of it.

With extreme carefulness, she managed to slip free from Erys, hoping that she didn't wake him. Bringing the fire back to life, she figured it was her turn to do the hunting this time. He's been taking care of her this whole time and she hasn't done a single thing to care for him. It is in her position to make certain he is well fed after all. With that in mind, she grabbed the bow and arrows and slipped into the darkness of the forest to go hunting. That nagging sensation of being watched wouldn't go away though.

The deeper into the forest she went, it oddly enough became darker and darker. Even with her perfect night vision, her surroundings were becoming unclear. There was an energy here that she didn't catch before and she prepared her dagger, ready to strike or claw at the first thing that came out at her. Typically she isn't afraid of the night, yet there was something unnatural about this darkness.

Erys hadn't even stirred at all when she slid from the bedroll. He had simply turned more onto his belly, tucking his chin towards his chest ever so slightly. He would normally have woken, as she knew he was usually even up before she was, but it seemed that he was more tired than he had thought.

As she opened her own eyes she could feel those eyes certainly. As far as Erys had known this island was uninhabited, but who could tell what kinds of changes the degeneration of the earth had done to the area's of land. The trust Erys had for her showed though in that he didn't wake, he trusted that she wasn't going anywhere.

As she went into the depths of the forest though the darkness wasn't threatening indeed, instead it almost seemed to caress her as she hunted for a boar or other animal to sustain them in the final leg of their journey as she traveled the canopy above seemed to get darker to the point where she more than likely felt as though she couldn't even see the path in front of her. The darkness seemed to open up finally to a glade, though a strange man stood within the grassy field.

As she would seem to watch though the man wasn't really a man, instead he seemed to be almost like the shadows who had attacked her previously, though not as much. There was no sense of threat from this, though the being was turned away from her. Even as she looked on though a new voice, one she hadn't heard before seemed to whisper over the wind.

He's using you... he wants the power for himself...

The voice was definitively masculine, and though she more than likely began to panic at it, the voice seemed quite calm about things. Even as she would have to wonder at the source, the shadowey figure turned and faced her, and more than likely to her shock the figure realized into Helios.

" I am not your enemy little mortal. I only sought to keep balance between the mortal realms and the gods, but he... Erys became convinced that the gods would never allow us to simply exist, and sought the stone for himself. Why do you think he's helping you to gain primal power?"

Helios was watching her through the avatar that he had captured before, the man was different, but the godly markings were all VERY reminiscent of the tales and legends of the elder son of Chaos. Helios was reaching out in a way, seeing if she knew the 'truth' of all that was happening, after all he was a weaver of lies and deceit, why wouldn't he try to capture Erys' little mortal?

More and more she hated this feeling that this darkness gave off. It wasn't threatening which seemed to only make the feeling worse. When it opened up into a clearing, Mayleni was pretty hesitant to go towards it. It honestly reminded her of when she went to meet up with the guardians. However, this didn't give the same sensations as that time did....

Reluctantly she moved forward, ready to defend herself if needed and on guard of her surroundings. Though it surprised her to find what hid on the other side, at first she had no clue who it was. Thinking that it was the guardian of this island, like the last. Yet, he didn't seem real to her, only energy surrounded him and nothing solid.

"Lies.... You are the one who took the stone... You need to return it! You are killing these lands!"

The words just came pouring out before she could stop them, somehow knowing who he is by the markings on his face. However, what he said about Erys did made her pause and for a split moment, all those doubts came back. The stones that decorated her body burned in reaction to those doubts. All that work just to prove to these stones that Erys can be trusted, only to take a few back. Shaking her head, no she can't doubt Erys now... not after everything.

"Return the heart stone, it is useless to you if you kill these lands and the people among them. I am not afraid of you and I will not fall for your lies as easily as some mortals might..."

She did her best to sound strong and to stand her ground, although her heart is racing a million miles. This is Erys brother, it has to be... the one that threw him off that cliff.

"Why are you hunting Erys? I saw through his eyes what happened...."

That was a lie, however, Helios didn't need to know that after all, he knows nothing about her or her skills.

Helios smirked ever so slightly in bemusement. Erys had her convinced he was a terrible greedy demi god, which while normally would have been true... well in this situation things were quite complicated!

" Are you so sure of that?"

He mused as she accused him of killing these lands, though as she was begging him to return the heart stone the shadow which represented Helios seemed to let out a sigh.

" Unlike my brother I have no interest in mortals, though I have to admit he's been encouraging your empowerment to my notice.

He seemed to consider something, though as he did the darkness was almost welcoming, blocking out any other worries or concerns. Not even the stars shone down upon them.

" Look... you want the truth? I CAN'T return the heart stone!"

He finally snapped at her, though as she asked about his hunting Erys Helios seemed genuinely surprised.

" I'm not hunting him... what are you talking about?"

The shift in both his posture as well as his position told her he wasn't being deceitful, he literally didn't know what she was talking about. The shadows around her began to manifest into silken like sensations which tickled and caressed over her skin. Her nipples and clit were safe being directly connected to the stones, but since she wasn't actively using the stones barrier the shadows took advantage of that, but even then there was no threat to her, the shadows seemed to want her to relax and listen to Helios.

He hadn't elaborated on what he meant by he couldn't return the heart stone... but then again by then the shadows were caressing and arousing her body whether she 'wanted' it or not. With the rest that she had gotten she wasn't sore from her experiences earlier in the day, and those shadows seemed to almost be of a thousand eyes watching her responses, feeding her exhibitionist dark desires.

She didn't know what to do as the sensations began to overwhelm her. Everything in her is screaming to not let it consume her. After all, she belongs to someone else, there's no way she can cave in this easily.

"He..... He is being hunted.... Shadow demons were after him when I found him... and... and.."

Her tail twitched wildly before it finally curled up between her trembling legs. All thoughts were conflicting. One hand is telling her that this is a threat, this isn't right and is betraying Erys. The other hand doesn't feel threatened, it isn't as though he is harming her in a painful way.

The stones were struggling right along with her, unsure of what to do because of her emotions being off. She hasn't trained with them for that long and barely knew what to do herself. These sensations were more intense than what she felt on the boat earlier. This isn't just the wind teasing her body, it is unnatural energy and it did overwhelm her.

"What... do you mean... you can't return the stone? IT isn't that difficult to put it back where you found it!"

Ever so slowly her own energy began to build to protect her, trying hard to push the sensations away. It wasn't easy by any means and her focus was very unbalanced as she shivered. Her cheeks were very flushed as her eyes started to fill with lust. It quickly became very clear that she is a very sensitive creature and her scent is proving it as well.

"Please.... stop this... I can't... do this... I belong to Erys!!"

Mayleni whimpered in between gasps, doing what she could to fight back.

Helios was bemused that she was overwhelmed so quickly. He hadn't even done anything directly to her, and she was already squirming from the shadows caresses. As she said that Erys had been hunted since his fall Helios frowned slightly and snapping his shadowy fingers she could see two shadows appear in humanoid form, both kneeling before him. Conversing with the shadows though Helios spoke in a foreign language, before he seemed to speak a command and the shadows formed into much more visible forms like him, they took on their human shape which in this case was a pair of midnight black and beautiful women.

Looking over to her as she struggled with herself, Helios had his own question for her.

" The shadows which attacked my brother, were they like my girls here? because this is Shara and Ihara, they are my best shadows..."

He already knew the answer since he had spoken with them, but when Myaleni thought about it the energy coming from the shadows that first night had been nothing but murderous, where as this is something completely different with this of course.

As she stumbled over her own words Helios snapped at her.

" You mortals are always so ignorant of powers your minds could never understand!"

He calmed himself, steeling his resolve for a moment though continued.

" When Erys took the heart stone from it's resting place the entire island seemed to come alive. That, combined with the struggle and confusion, once I got the stone and had struck Erys off the island I will admit I dropped it. Before I, my brothers and sisters fled from the island it had transformed into some kind of elder Guardian. None of us have seen anything like it before!

As her own tail tucked between her legs the shadowey touches weren't identifiable to one source, it was as though she was being touched everywhere the shadows could at once. As she stammered a plea to him though Helios considered her, her little whimpers and gasps telling him she really didn't WANT it to stop. The truth of the matter was that he wasn't fully controlling the shadows actions here. At first he hadn't even been aware that anything was happening, but now that she was clearly growing more distressed yet aroused by it Helios shook his head.

" You don't really want this to stop. You may belong to my brother, but not everything HE told you is the truth. I am no monster, yet mortals usually bore me."

Even as he said that since her tail had moved she'd find it was being caressed and touched by the shadows as well, she finding the shadows seemed to know ALL her supremely sensitive spots, the base of her tail, her neck and along the base of her ears in specific all being 'assaulted' at the same time.

" I can see you're different though... perhaps my brothers interest in you isn't just happenstance."

He nodded to the two shadow women and they turned on their haunches, seeming to regard her the women crawled forwards towards her, Helios' look telling her that if she REALLY didn't want this, she'd have to consider them a threat, because he wasn't stopping what delightful sensations she was feeling right then!

Last edited:
Mayleni didn't know what to do at this point, wondering how she can fight against pleasure. If it was a full on attack then it would be easy.... Yet, this.... this isn't easy at all. She didn't like any of things that Helios was saying, certainly didn't like how snapped at her seconds ago. Almost as if he is blaming her for this whole mess. Shaking her head as her ears twitched then lowered flat against her head while closing her eyes. "Think damn it.... focus.... you can do this..."

It was no easy task by any means considering she truly didn't want these sensations to stop. These were touches that she did enjoy very much and already had her panting with desire. Still, they were unwanted and she didn't have permission to enjoy such pleasures. Even if she did, this is Helios and she had no clue what he would do with her once she was weakened. The list of things were endless and there's no doubt he could easily do any number of them even if she wasn't weakened or distracted.

She needed to do something and very soon, unable to depend on Erys to save her every time she is in trouble. Also, if he did end up finding her only to learn that she didn't put up any kind of resistance, he will be very disappointed in her. That is one thing she simply couldn't allow, whether or not Helios is telling the truth didn't matter at this moment. Erys is her mate and she refuses to disappoint him at this time.

It was like flipping on a switch as Maylenis' energy suddenly shifted from fear and confusion to calm. Using what she already knew from meditating to what Erys taught her on the boat, pushing aside all the distractions. Pretending that these shadows were nothing but the wind had kissed over her on the boat. She didn't have the water this time, which is fine considering earth is more of her element to begin with. Putting the focus down to her bare feet and thought of them as roots being planted into the earth, feeling the energy from the ground.

Within a few short seconds she was completely relaxed as her tail uncurled and only the very tip twitched. Her ears perked back up as she listened to the slight breeze rustling in the leaves surrounding them. There wasn't a whole lot of time to work considering those females will be touching her sooner rather than later. Yet, she couldn't rush this either since it is still new to her.

Instead of thinking of a protective bubble like she had with the water, she thought of vines while listening to the trees. Soon enough, green vines that were made up of energy only and were transparent wrapped around her legs. When she opened her eyes, they were no longer crystal grey, but rather a bright piercing green as she stared right at Helios.

The vines were snapping at the shadows surrounding her as a deep green circle formed at her feet to create a protective boarder. Anything that comes near her would trigger the vines to react and protect every inch of her body.

"You control the shadows... Which means you had to of sent those shadow hunters after him. They were out to kill and had no other intent within their energy. They are not the only ones hunting him either...."

Her voice is much stronger now as she stared directly at Helios without fear or any other distracting thoughts. The more energy she put into the vines, they started to grow thorns to make their bite more threatening. Mayleni is certainly not the same girl that had entered into this clearling as she fed off the strength of the earth. Although, she isn't nearly as strong as Helios is and if he really wanted, he could easily knock her back down a few notches. At least this way, he will know that she is stronger than she appears and isn't playing around.

"It doesn't surprise me that losing the heart stone would waken the Elder. He is no doubt angry with you and your brothers..."

She can actually feel that anger within the earth and knew exactly of what guardian Helios was speaking of. It is searching for the stone and for the first time, she can feel the faint pulse of the heart stone, as if it is calling out to her. Sadly, it is still far to faint for her to really pin point its location, even so, it is moving. Pin pointing its location here doesn't mean it will still be there later on. Even then, Erys said that she had to go through some trials.... Which now that she thinks about it, didn't make sense.... Wouldn't it be easier to go straight to the stone instead?

Taking in a deep breathe, she can't allow doubts to creep in.. Not now, it'll make her lose focus and this barrier will weaken. No, she had to trust in Erys for the time being, no matter what seeds this fool plants in her head.

"Tell me... If mortals bore you so much... Why bother showing yourself to me and wasting your time following me? Why not just stay hidden within your shadows and watch this world die? Why bother with me at all? If Erys is lying and is trying to trick me... wouldn't that just be entertaining for someone like you?"

The 'attack' wasn't sudden or designed to kill, and the truth of it all that she would come to understand was that he wasn't even really attacking her, he was more testing her defenses, curiosity was within him as he had been trying to figure out how to get back to the Guardian but when Erys' memories along with Myaleni's receiving of the gems not to mention the little 'battle of wills' on the boat earlier that day, well it had drawn his attention.

Of course she pointed out that he controlled the shadows, though Helios chuckled in bemusement as she managed to ground herself both figuratively as well as physically with the earth. It had been eons since he had come across a mortal imbued with the primal stones, so he let her summon her strength for now. It didn't bother him. Even as the two women approached the barrier, they seemed to pause for a moment, sitting back on their haunches as they watched her collect herself easily.

" I dont control all of the shadows. I am only a demi god after all. Just as Erys has his talents, so do I. I can assure you though that I did not send the shadows after him. When he didn't die in the fall the shadows must have assumed that I would want them to finish the job, though killing him was never my intent. I simply didn't want him going after the heart stone again."

At first as the thorns appeared and struck out at the shadows they certainly did seem to have an effect, and yet Helios certainly wasn't about to let Myaleni think that she was on par with a demi god. His eyes seemed to flash with a mixture of silvery coloring before the shadows that had been ebbing back from the thorns seemed to harden and manifest into black tendrils. Snapping at the vines the two powers seemed to be evenly matched for a good minute, though as that passed Helios allowed more power to flow through them and she could see that the black tendrils wrapped and pinned the vines down, he then nodding to the two women.

Shara and Ihara crawled forwards then, seeming to pass through her little barrier as though it was nothing, and as they did Shara moved around behind her, the vines pinning Myaleni's feet in place now working against her as she couldn't move away, the shadowey creation began to touch and stroke up Myaleni's thighs while Ihara crawled right up to Myaleni's front and kneeling the shadow began to kiss and nip over the mortal's thighs and belly, completely ignoring her pussy for now.

" As for why..."

Helios seemed to be amused that Myaleni would think that she could stand up to him, he was older, and much more powerful than Erys, and YET with even that he wasn't actually hurting her, the touches and shadows were pinning the vines down but he didn't just destroy them, instead he simply bypassed them.

Shara was scraping shadowy nails over the backs of Myaleni's legs then, one hand moving to push her tail up as Shara's tongue and teeth nibbling over Myaleni's ass cheeks, her one hand prying the flesh open before her tongue began to rim her tightly spasming ass.

" As for why, I am not all that interested in causing chaos, that's more my father's jig, but since you're approaching the center island I thought you might actually be of use to my getting back to the Guardian to replace the heart stone.

She didn't like being this weak and fighting his shadows tendrils proved just how weak she truly is. They were honestly sapping the energy right from her, despite the strength she gained from the earth. It wasn't nearly enough to actually fight with and she knew that he is just playing with her. The way he pinned down her vines was proof that he had been just playing, treating this as if it is game. Although, to someone like him.... this entire situation is a game...

The vines struggled against the shadows grip, growing sharper and oddly hot as if they were trying to burn the darkness. The shadow women would also find that her skin is getting hotter as well. Although it didn't seem as though she fully realized it as her focus began to falter more.... Unsure of what is truth or lie at this point. She wanted to believe Erys.

"Let me go.... I have no reason to help you... or any of you... I just want to save the land and my people.... I need to go... I won't help you..."

Shaking her head while trying to resist the tongue that teased her ass. One thing is certain, her ass is a severe weakness and one she didn't want to admit too. There were so many eyes on her and it drove into her senses as well, the idea of being watched by the unknown. At times she could have sworn she saw those very same eyes flickering in the shadows.

"I need to go back... Erys will be looking for me soon..."

Her tone faltered, not nearly as strong as it was moments ago. Though her skin is getting hotter and the juices that flowed from pussy would be scolding hot to the female that licked it up. All the while her tail was twitching wildly, trying very hard to curl back up between her legs. She was unaware of it though as it began to flicker with electricity, like lightening. None of these things at the moment would seriously harm the females, in fact they acted as if they enjoyed it.

However, if she was to actually focus on one or the other, she could do some serious damage to someone. Sadly, her focus is all over the place, wanting to resist these sensations, unsure of what to believe. The need to break free and run back to Erys is at the top of her thoughts.... That is when it hit her though, the markings on her body were linked to Erys....

Soon that is another area that she began to focus on as the markings began glowing in response. She couldn't give herself to Helios that easily and at this point it became a game of resistance. The need to call out to Erys, though something told her that Helios would have him blocked out with this shadow. Shaking her head and trying to take a step back, for once realizing that the vines she created were now holding her in place. Her own magic is against her somehow, just another thing to distract her thoughts.

The lightening in her tail started to increase with intensity and the same sparks flickered throughout the markings on her body. The girl in front of her would notice that Mayleni had a silent, unwanted orgasm and there is a slight rolling motion to her hips. And yet, her focus is still straight on Helios, doing her very best to ignore the women and the attention they gave her.

"I will not help you.... I don't care what you say... I am not doing this for Erys or anyone of you. I am doing for myself, my people and the land that you are destroying! None of you will get the stone if I can help it!!"

Helios was bemused at her little attitude shift. Before it had been argumentative but with doubts, now, she was trying to stonewall her mind into a place of solidarity. It was a smart move on her part, she wasn't going to win this fight, but even here it was clear Helios wasn't planning on killing her. She could be of use to help him restore balance, though she seemed to still think him her enemy.

" If you want to save your people, you WILL listen to me."

He growled, the tone shifting to one of realization, though he seemed to consider it for a moment, his shadowy figure manifesting something which she wouldn't recognize since she hadn't encountered it before... a leather hood. It was perfectly the shape of her head including her ears, though even as he brought it into being, he looked to her.

" Let's get rid of any other distractions..."

He mused, and before she could question or even notice the movement, Helios dissapeared from sight and re-appeared behind her. Making sure to stay slightly to her side he suddenly plunged her entire world into darkness as the hood slid over her head, and before she could think to reach up to fight Ihara caught her hands, holding them tightly, not letting her stop their master. As the leather plastered over her face she could feel slits for her nose along with an opening for her mouth, so she WAS able to breathe. Yet the hood blocked out ALL noise, seeming to cancel it before his voice carried into her ears directly.

You are right, my brother has awakened from the call of your bond. However until he arrives, I am going to play with you as I see fit. Every dark little desire is mine to command.

Even as the sparks did fork out and strike at him, he didn't dissipate. Instead he nodded to the shadows and even then the shadows seemed to manifest into a resting post which he proceeded to bend her forwards over, Shara continuing her rimming and licking of Myaleni's ass, tormenting that utterly sensitive ring of sensations with a VERY skillful tongue, Ihara holding Myaleni's hands together until black tendrils wrapped around her wrists, Ihara moved beneath Myaleni as she was stretched and bound strictly, the vines holding her feet in place she was utterly displayed.

You and my brother will end up helping me... but for now, I believe you have a desire you don't even realize.

He was clearly 'putting her in her place' but he was also going to have some fun. The shadows would hide them for a while... but eventually his brother WOULD find them, which only made the game even more fun. Even as Shara finally did leave Myaleni's poorly sensitive ass alone, both shadow women moved beneath Myaleni, each one paying attention to her smaller but still full bust.

Meanwhile Helios nodded and manifesting a black simple leather flogger Helios began to bring it down upon her upturned ass, the shadowy bar making it impossible to move herself away and she wasn't so orgasmic-ally overwhelmed that she wouldn't be aware of what the smacks to her ass, lower back and thighs were doing.

All the while Helios taunted her for her responses, torturing her with her own deepest darkest desires, and other than him she couldn't hear ANYTHING, she couldn't see anything, her world revolved around what he was choosing to do to her!

It happened so fast that it stunned her for several seconds, no longer feeling the pleasure that the women were providing. In fact she felt nothing but sheer fear as she was suddenly being for bent forwards and her hands were bound. There wasn't any time to react and her heart raced wildly as she screamed out for Erys.

"NO!! LET ME GO NOW!!! ERYS!!!"

Panic filled her every fiber and she thrashed around, her tail striking at anything it touched. That panic increased when she realized she couldn't hear herself screaming! The first strike of the flogger made her thrash harder in panic, shaking her head hard as if she's trying to get the hood off. All this fear she poured into the markings, pushing it into the bond in hopes that Erys will feel it.

The panic increased with strike he made to her ass, unable to hear or anticipate when the strike will come. This panic didn't allow her to feel any kind of pleasure in those few moments. She could barely hear Helios trying to calm down with soothing words. Being blinded by fear of the unknown, wondering if he plans to kidnap her and take her away from Erys.

It took several moments before she slowly calmed from exhausting herself out and in defeat. Mayleni was panting hard and couldn't catch her breath to save her life and is mixed with a variety of emotions. Part of her wanted to break down and cry, not understanding what it is he's doing to her. Or worse yet, what his future intentions are. Then there's the obvious pain that he is causing, triggering another side of her. One that scared her and she didn't want to accept that it is there at all.

It never phased her of what the women were doing to her. The sensations of claws came to her, caressing and soothing every inch of her. Their hands and mouth had a calming affect and she tried to focus in on that.... that is until another strike landed on her backside. This time it felt sharper and more direct than the flogger, almost as if he is using a stick. One of the tongues moved down to her pussy and it slithered its way into the eager tunnel.

When the girl started feasting on her juices, the other mouth covered hers into a deep, invasive kiss. Mayleni could taste her own juices on the girls mouth, making her wonder how long they have been feasting on her. She knew what her own cum tasted like, which meant at some point in her panic attack she came pretty hard. Though, she didn't recall ever having an orgasm from all this.

The girls were taking turns, yet Mayleni could never tell when they switched places. Their tongues were different, so she knew from the kisses that they were switching places. Constantly feeding her the juices of her own cum. To make it more confusing is the fact that his voice is the only one she could hear. No other sound but his voice, trying to convince her to help him.... Yet, she kept fighting it, wanting to hear Erys voice again, wondering if she will ever hear his voice again.

A few times she tried to speak, to tell him that she won't be helping him, yet never knowing if her words ever made it. It drove her insane to not be able to hear herself. However, it also made it easier to slip into the same head space she fell into the boat. The darkness surrounding blocked out all the distractions and the only thing she could do is feel. At one point she was wondering if Erys is actually here and is hiding while watching her.

He kept alternating between the tools he used to keep her back stimulated, striking her legs, back and ass while she squirmed. She started to feel the differences between the tools, the flogger for a while as a start and it had a warmth to it now. The next thing he used is that stick like thing, it stung and forced her to dance her hips all over the place. Finally he used what felt like a whip. Though she couldn't hear it in order to prove that it is that or not, only going off of what it felt.

That is the tool that would make her cum just about every time, whether she was aware of it or not... she came hard. It felt like she was screaming, yet she didn't know if she actually is or not as her hips humped between him and the mouth on her pussy.

Helios was bemused at her resistance... she was certainly a stubborn one indeed, but Erys would take a while to get there, so she was on her own for now and Helios did make her aware of that fact. Helios had no intentions of trying to kidnap her... she was already marked and clearly had a loyalty to his brother, but that didn't mean Helios wasn't going to enjoy her for a while.

He was a patient demi god as he flogged her thighs and ass, warming her up for the next item, though as she finally fatigued herself from all that thrashing and screaming had subsided for a small bit. Even as she seemed to relax into the position finally though Helios nodded to the girls who turned their attentions from Myaleni's breasts and nipples to her mouth and cunt. Stabbing and feasting on her the girls would shadow shift, swapping positions without having to move around as Helios switched to one of the neighboring sticks, smooth, flexible and yet firm he returned.

continuing her 'education' in being a pain slut even he was impressed as she squirted her cum over and over, each time an orgasm wracked through her the girls would switch spots to feed her cum to her, Helios did amp things up to the whip, a knotted leather piece that left marks on her without being permanent.

Seeing how she came from the whip, he took his time to alternate, though the shadows did report his brother WAS making progress in finding them. The shadows had mis-led Erys in the wrong direction but it seemed Myaleni's screaming orgasms had called him back in the correct direction. So he nodded to the girls. By now she had 'weakened' enough that the vines allowed what he had in store for her.

Even as he nodded to the girls he could feel his brother getting closer, and despite everything Myaleni was being put through she could feel a sense of rage from Erys, not directed at her, but rather at his brother and for good reason. Even as Helios whipped her now red and slightly marked ass for a final time he watched as her pussy squirted some cum in response.

Oh don't worry, I'm not done with you yet.

He had the girls turn her over then, the bar rounding out into a barrel like shape the girls stretched her out and before she could even think of fighting or resisting black tendrils were wrapping snugly around her wrists and furred ankles, stretching her out over the shadowy creation.

Looking to the rings and chain he nodded, though he knew this next part would be more painful on his end, he worked and conjured a very special bottle which he then opened and poured out over her upturned form. Her lower back ass and thighs burned from the flogger switch and whip, but as he then braved the chains and spread the oil all over her belly breasts and handed the bottle to his girls who poured the remainder over her pussy legs and all three began to rub it into her skin her world would explode.

The oil both slickened her skin but also enhanced her sensitivity not just slightly as the Guardian had done when Erys had claimed her ass for the first time but no, instead it heightened her sensitivity was raised a thousand times, she not able to hear anything other than his voice, but OH could she feel.

" Our time is short... We will have to continue this when we have more time, but for now let's bring out your hidden side.

With that he stepped back and taking the flogger, he began to whip not only her belly but also her breasts, making the mounds of flesh bounce as he could feel his brother getting closer and closer, and with a sigh after only a few minutes of flogging her front side Erys burst through the veil of shadows. By then Helios had dissapeared, the hood still remaining on Myaleni's head but the shadowy tendrils, the girls were all gone. Just before the girls had left though one had slipped a string of anal beads doused in a combination of her cum and oil into her ass, but as Erys appeared he rushed over to her.

" Mylanei??!"

He shouted though when he realized she couldn't hear him he worked, carefully removing the hood from her head, her first sight and sound since Helios had taken everything except himself away was her lover and 'master' looking at her in worry. He couldn't help but inspect what his brother had done with a sense of concern mixed with arousal. She had honestly never looked in such rough shape... and yet her glistening body seemed SO beautiful as it was.

Erys pulled her off the barrel before it dissapeared, he slipping to his knees holding her, quietly asking her if she was all right, wondering if his brother had broken her mind. Helios HAD done that to mortals before, the oil on her skin still VERY much active and would be for quite some time!

All these sensations were confusing and overwhelming. It had gotten to the point to where she no longer knew how long he had kept her like this. One minute turned into hours in her darkened world and his voice soon became the center of that world. Pushing Erys to a distant thought and before long, she fell into a that familiar head space Erys has brought her to many times. She didn't know how long it was until she felt them re-positioning her and she was helpless to stop them.

All too soon the pain started up, only this time it was far more painful than before. Some deeper part that still had some sense feared that he is going to rip the chains and rings right off of her. The strikes were intensified and she couldn't figure out why, perhaps it's because it is her front? She didn't know.... all she knew is the sheer pain that came from those strikes. More than enough times she tried to curl up and get away from him. Other times she came harder than she knew how to handle.

No matter how much pain he brought to her though, there was pleasure hidden behind it. That is what she feared the most out of this whole situation.... She felt as though she is betraying Erys by accepting this pleasure. Betraying him for allowing another person to make her cum like this. Yet, on some deeper level, that fear also created some pretty intense orgasms. With the oil increasing the sensations, she couldn't stop the orgasms as they seem to roll into one.

She didn't hear what Helios was actually saying, her mind was so far into a fog of pain and pleasure that she couldn't make sense of anything. His voice is all she heard and it drove her insane as she wanted.... needed to hear Erys' voice again... Then it all stopped.... all so suddenly everything stopped. Leaving her alone with nothing but silence, darkness and a body filled with nerve ending sensations.

Her body is on fire and she could feel every tiny thing there is to feel. Every single hair that is possible she felt, nerves felt like ants crawling her skin and every tiny mark throbbed. She didn't understand what was going on or why they stopped, leaving her in this state. All she wanted to do is run away and she couldn't.... At this point she couldn't even scream or cry out, never knowing if her voice is being heard.

The cool air itself almost felt as though she was in a freezer and the longer she remained there, the colder she got. The warmth of their hands and the heat of the biting strikes had all vanished. Out of no where though, someone grabbed her and she felt as though she screamed at the fresh pain against her back. The grass and dirt shocked the backs of her legs and she finally managed to curl up. Erys' body heat burned against her skin and she didn't know how to process any of it.

Once the hood was removed, all the sounds and scents filled her at once. What little light there was blinded her instantly and she had no choice but to hide her face against his chest. Once his scent the sound of his voice actually caught up to her, she began crying and rambling. Sobbing out apologies for leaving his side, blaming herself for this situation. Feeling guilty and thinking that she had betrayed him. Not once did she ask for his forgiveness, as she felt she didn't deserve it.

"Please.... Master... Punish me.... I failed you... I was too weak.... I failed..."

It didn't appear that she is aware of the motion her body is making, her hips rolling and humping into the air lightly. The toy in her ass kept her very needy and made her true desires known. Although every tiny movement she made, she would jerk and writhe against it, unaware of how many times she has cum because of it.

Mentally though, she clearly blamed herself and felt this horrible sense of guilt... After all, she did in fact enjoy pleasure from another male. There is no way for her to prove that she tried to resist it. It is more than clear that she needed more and is in serious need of a good pounding. However, Erys' could tell that she wasn't used for sexual reasons, her scent is the only one in the air, the only wetness coming from her is her own. Sweat and tears coated her face, her juices in a constant stream down her legs.

Despite not being in her right mind, she wasn't broken and is still very faithful to him. He should also know the scent of this oil that soaked into her skin and judging by how she flinched at anything that touched her.... It was very powerful stuff.

"Please.... Master.... I need you.... to.... punish me.... Please.... Master... It hurts...."

Mayleni wasn't making any sense and so lost in her own little world that she couldn't make sense if she wanted to. Never once realizing that Erys wouldn't know what it is she needed. Here she is begging him to punish her, yet she is already in so much pain.... Almost as if she wanted more of that pain. She crawled onto her knees to show him her back side, the oil had made the marks very clear and the welts were raising.

Leaving no doubts at all as to what Helios had done to her. Not to mention he can easily see whats hidden deep in her ass as she moved onto all fours. Of course none of this is truly her fault and there is no sense as to why she is blaming herself. The redness on her wrists and ankles proved that she was bound and she fought against whatever restrained her. Also, Erys felt her fighting and the sheer fear she had earlier before pleasure overwhelmed her.

"I betrayed you Master..... I was weak.... Please Master... I don't deserve your forgiveness..."

For Helios, he had enjoyed the little game he had played with her, and despite her fears he didn't actually hurt her in any permanent way. Every welt, every mark would fade with time, and with the primal gems she'd be 'good as new' sooner rather than later. His shadowy girls ensured that her eager tunnel was being licked, probed and fingered to mix the pain with pleasure, and OH how there was pleasure.

He could sense his brother getting closer and closer, and while he would have liked to have a bit more time to break her will and turn her towards him, well there would be other opportunities he had no doubt of that. For Erys, his heart was beating a mile a minute... though as he came into the clearing the shadows were dispersing, the night sky returning, the stars dotting the sky slowly but surely. Fear turned to a mixture of horror and confusion as he saw her there, glistening with a mixture of cum, sweat and tears.

As she began to ramble though Erys' senses picked up the scent of the oil. Yet his processing of that was waylaid as she began to cry and beg his forgiveness, which only made him confused. After all in his mind she hadn't done anything wrong at all. Her rambling revealed that she had sought to get them some food which was a good idea, she couldn't have known Helios would set such a trap on this island.

As he inspected her and watched her own hips rolling with desire, pain and need though he groaned ever so slightly to himself. She looked a total mess, and yet there was something incredibly arousing about such a look to her. The puddle of cum on the ground not to mention how her legs were utterly coated with her cum told him she had cum many many times indeed, though the exact number would forever remain a mystery.

His confusion was only heightened though when she asked him to punish her... she looked as though she had already been through MORE than enough pain, but he watched as she crawled onto her knees to show him her backside. He did take in the sight and smells of her, the small ring poking out from between her welted and marked backside told him there was something embedded inside there, but for now he decided to leave that be.

Instead as she knelt like that he moved behind her, seeming to come to a decision.

" I am tired... tired of others having you without my permission."

He grumbled, he knowing she was sore from what Helios had done, and yet she'd feel his warm strong hands smoothing over her hips, though seeming to feel the heat of her skin, feeling how she flinched somehow he was sure that she would know she wasn't to move away right then. Instead his hands smoothed up and over her sides, fingers and nails scraping over marked flesh that would fade.

" I think we're going to have to work on your ability to control yourself, but until you are able to I am going to train you."

His hands smoothed up over her shoulder blades before he wrapped his hands around her neck. For a moment he focused, not really squeezing but more encircling her slim neck though after a few long moments of that she'd feel the cool touch of metal forming around her neck before he let her neck go, she able to feel the slim collar which now encircled her neck.

" There, now you won't be able to cum without my express permission."

He grumbled, though to 'prove' that point he stood up and using his frustration at the situation he worked for a moment, creating a knotted whip He didn't pause, instead as she looked back he raised his arm, and bringing the whip around he smacked it down upon her firm and already tormented backside, watching with satisfaction as the skin only shook slightly from the impact. The pain immediately would turn to pleasure in her state, but true to his word he began to whip her over and over again, telling her how much he wanted only her and she was now going to fully become his. He seemed to have lost himself for a few minutes, and yet true to his word no matter how the painful pleasure built up no orgasm rushed or flowed from her.

Catching himself for a moment and seeing how she trembled he nodded to himself, the whip dissapearing before he moved right to her. guiding her to lay her head down onto the earth he smoothed his hand over her back as his other hand wrapped around her waist. As his hand slid down her back it slipped between the cheeks of her ass and hooking into the loop on the end he began to smoothly tug the string out of her, letting her know he did still love her.

Yet when her ass was empty he began to rub the tip over her tiny little backdoor opening, his eyes on her supplicating herself for him.

" You may not deserve my forgiveness Myaleni... but I forgive you anyway, because you are MINE."

As he said mine he began to force his cock right up and into her ass, the overwhelming girth and length reminding her how large he was, and yet as he held her around the waist his palm rested on her upper belly just beneath her breasts. Once he was in he began without concern for her, since he knew she'd love it he began to utterly pound her ass, his other hand smoothing over her hip and thigh as he found her hungry pussy and began feeding one then two fingers into the spasming tunnel.

All the while he drove into her with deep hungry grunts and groans, slamming her deep, 'hurting her' but also loving her, taking his own pleasure in her while her own only built and built and built. As he did though he jack hammered into her, his cock seeming to surge with desire for her his own energy seemed to feed into her own, and unbeknownst to either of them right then two marks began to sear into her sides. They both framed her torso beautifully but they also marked her physically as his, something that he hadn't done previously.

Panting and grunting though Erys was so aroused by her that he wasn't lasting as long as he usually did. He was so aroused that he even slipped his fingers from her pussy and reaching up he first fed them into her crying screaming mouth making her clean them before his hand took hold of the collar, his hips picking up speed, he abusing her asshole ALONG with her backside though neither of them gave much thought to it.

After only fifteen minutes of anal pounding he gave a deep growl, his breath coming short and JUST as he was about to cum he growled to her.

" Cum for me."

With that he lost control and simply pounded away at her, only a few more thrusts before he exploded, rope after rope bathing her poor battered anal tunnel, filling her there with so much cum, he seeming unable to stop cumming for a full minute, the oil having affected his own sensations and arousal as well, not that he had actually considered that at the time, but it WAS a nice little side effect!

The pain most certainly became too much for her with the oil intensifying it. There is no doubt at all that she truly believed this was all her fault as he whipped her. She could feel all his emotions behind every strike and she didn't dare move away either. At the same time, there was more pleasure than she could ever hope to expect, not knowing how to process it. More than a few times she could have easily came from the strikes alone, yet there is some barrier preventing her from the ultimate release.

She screamed and cried out in pain as he impaled her ass, many times over she has enjoyed him pounding away in her ass. This time however, it was different because his vibes were different, he is out to fully dominate her and put her in her place. Each thrust was just like the strikes of the whip, causing so much pain due to the oil and she began to sob about halfway through the pounding.

More and more she sobbed hard, begging him to forgive her while barely recalling what he had said moments ago. In her world, she felt as though he is truly disappointed in her for allowing another to touch her. The more her emotions were building up, the stronger her need to cum became. That need consumed her and she had no way of gaining release until he gave permission. All she could do is lay there and take it until he felt she deserved the reward that only he can grant.

The markings that were forming on her sides caused her to scream as they felt like they were searing into her skin. There is some pleasant sensation to them, however with the oil, there is no denying that something is happening to her skin. She writhed and jerked every which way until the process was complete. When he finally granted her permission to cum, it was the most intense orgasm she has yet to have.

It was the most emotional moment of her life, the conflicts between emotions tore at her as she wanted to cry. AT the same time, she wanted to laugh as the tingling nerves tickled with each movement. In the end, she simply crashed to the ground with fresh tears streaming down her burning cheeks. There was nothing more for her to say, she has apologized over and over again. In reality, it took her several moments to fully see Erys as he looked different somehow.

He had honestly punished her and though she had begged for it, she didn't expect him to be so rough with her. Again, she couldn't say much as she felt as though she did deserve the punishment. She didn't know what to say even if she could actually speak right then, although she is so deep into her own little space.... that she doubt words would be coherent enough for him to understand.

Without being fully aware of it, she rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide for him, getting the sense that he isn't done. She had betrayed him after all and there is no doubt that he is raging with emotions because of it. However, the markings on her side were pulsing and he can hear, just as much as feel her heart beating. That lead to him feeling the overwhelming guilt she is putting herself through. She blamed herself for all this and he can now feel that as if it was his own emotion.

Another thing he would notice is glimpses of her memories, the truth of what happened flickering in his eyes. It wasn't just mental images that he would see, but the actual events in the clearing before him. As if he is watching it happen all over again, eventually the voices would trickle in and he would hear everything that was said.

Meanwhile, Mayleni is on the verge of passing out from complete exhaustion. All her senses were so overwhelming that she couldn't keep up with any of them. Emotionally at war with herself and so deep in subspace that she honestly didn't know the reality of what is around her. Yet, despite all that, she was still offering herself to him, expecting him to keep using her to his hearts content.

It wasn't her fault really in any way, especially as she was a mortal venturing into the realm and powers of the gods. Such otherworldly powers were not to be trifled with lightly. In Erys' eyes it wasn't that she had failed him, rather Erys had a large sense of guilt over the fact that he thought he had failed her instead. After all in a way he had brought her into this world, one that she was woefully un-prepared for. Of course that wasn't true either, Erys couldn't have known that he would be betrayed on the Island of the heart or that he would end up falling onto the island without any memories OR that she would be lead to him at all.

Yet she had asked him to punish her and since she seemed to be both craving as well as fearing the smacks of the whip Erys had moved onto something else as well. Taking her ass, seeing how she shook and yet subconsciously pushed her hips up and back offering her ass for him to take again and again with all he liked he couldn't have held back had he wanted to. Working away at her his guilt over himself only seemed to build inside himself, though as she came the hardest that she had in her life, his cock was still dribbling some cum as she fell to the ground.

As she glanced back at him, she seemed to be looking at him with a mixture of surprise as well as pleasure... he could see she was even now still twitching from the power of that one massive orgasm, though as she rolled onto her back he gasped at the markings which now decorated her. They were airy and yet seemed to suit her beautifully... though as the marks fully seemed to link them he gasped as he felt her guilt.

" No..."

He murmured as he crawled to her and was VERY careful not to touch her even as he moved to her side.

" This... this wasn't your fault... you only wanted to get us some food..."

Images were trickling and even as she was on the verge of passing out he gently and OH so carefully cleared some hair from her face... she looking to him.. she could see he was terribly upset with himself... and with their linked marks she could feel HIS guilt... that he had brought her into all of this, that he couldn't seem to protect her from anything at all... he was being incredibly hard on himself, but he felt so guilty and ashamed of his own weakness as well. He felt he didn't deserve such a loyal and strong woman... but he could ALSO feel how her heart had never swayed or failed in her loyalty ever.

Quietly he traced the new markings... seeming to take stock of them as the collar hummed with her skin, seeming to be resonating with her own urges, she feeling how he wanted to be better, stronger for her... he was supposed to be her mate, if he couldn't protect her from anything, what right did he even have to call himself hers? She wasn't the only one at war with themselves... Erys wanted to take her again... even now his cock was pulsing with a perverted desire to have more of her but he was holding back... he didn't deserve to have more of her!

There is no denying that Mayleni is deeply lost in her own little world right now. The very air is almost too painful and at the same time, it could just as easily send her over the edge. This world she fell into is filled with many mixed emotions and sensations that it is impossible to pin point what one took the lead. The pain in her skin and now her ass is at the very top of the sensations, although it intensified the lust and cravings for more. In the mix of the physical sensations were all the wild emotions. The love she felt for him, the need to be close in any way possible and the increasing guilt.... Some of which didn't feel familiar. It confused her as to where this other guilt is coming from and that was when she felt his fingers moving her hair. This was his guilt... It had to be his because it was different from her own.

"No.... This is my fault..."

She whispered and carefully closed her legs once realizing he isn't going to use her anymore. Though she did notice that he is still very much hard and left no doubt that he wanted more of her. Soft whimpers filled the air as she reached up and pulled him down to lay on top of her and wrapped her trembling legs around his waist.

"I left your side without waking you or telling you where I went. It is my fault that I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. I am to blame for being weak and not fighting harder... None of what happened here was your fault."

Mayleni gasped and tighten her legs while impaling herself onto him. The pain of it all quickly turning into an oncoming orgasm, though she didn't have his permission to cum. Although, she isn't at all in a hurry to beg or think of that permission, all she is wanting right now is to make love to her mate.

"I promise... from this day on.... I will never go anywhere without you, or without telling you first. I vow to never stray far from you ever again... This happened because you did not know... which makes it my fault... I will never ask your forgiveness for I do not deserve it."

Every single nerve within her body screamed as she was sandwiched between him and the ground. Though the grass was very soft and the coolness is very soothing against her abused skin. His body heat and movements burned against her breasts as she kissed him deeply, refusing to let him go anywhere. She didn't kiss him like a Master, rather like he is truly her soulmate and lover.

It wasn't easy for her to move between the pain and the weight of his body, yet her hips were rolling either way. She may not feel as though she deserved his love or forgiveness, however she wanted to make love to her mate. Wanted to make him feel just how much she wants to be with him no matter what lays before them. Even if it took the rest of the day to show him that....

His guilt over the entire situation had seemed to be getting the best of him. He knew within himself that he wasn't fully to blame for the situation, but at the same time he also felt guilty for what had befallen her, especially with Helios and his little 'games' with her, Erys knew how cruel those could be. By the same token a deep dirty primal side of him did find her being in such a supplicate position to be entirely arousing, it certainly did mix together into quite the confusing situation.

As she said that this was her fault not his own, as he was going to argue with her He didn't argue with her as she guided and pulled him atop her, his pulsing and throbbing cock veined with his desire, though he didn't push inwards, instead his cock bumped and ground against the ring embedded in her clit... that was until she wrapped her own legs around him and spoke some more.

"It is on both... of us."

He growled, though grunted out as his throbbing shaft was plunged into her spasming pussy. Her cunt almost seemed even tighter than normal, though with how hard he had taken her ass his cock was more sensitive than normal, that and the intimacy of the situation threatened to take his breath away.

" After all... you wouldn't be in this position, if I hadn't agreed with Helios to try and take the heart."

As she promised to not leave his side without telling him she could feel his worry lessen. After all he worried immensely about her, and though she worried about herself it seemed Erys was worried about everything almost as much as she had been on the boat before he had strung her up and made her display her lewdness and pleasure all afternoon.

Even as she kissed him though he growled into her lips... his fingers tracing and scraping her sides, the oil Helios had used would last a while yet, so all those painful AND pleasurable sensations would continue to haunt her through those moments. Even as her hips continued to roll and buck though Erys was panting, his own hips bucking and grinding as he didn't seem antsy to go anywhere else.

Of course they were very close to the Central Island but Erys didn't care about that or Helios or anything else right then... he only cared about her, Myaleni, and him. They needed to be strong together if they were going to overcome the challenges ahead.

Share with me... what you desire my love.

His mind reached to hers... her new markings AND the collar strengthening their bond, making it so that even if her conscious mind didn't KNOW what she wanted, her very soul could show him in her minds eye what her desires were. It was clear she enjoyed pain, but how much, what things did she like the most? these were new explorations that Erys wanted to share and explore with her!

While he did SHE would feel the jealousy from him... He was jealous that others had had her and brought to the surface things he didn't know she liked, taken first times of hers that she might not have willingly given to others but had been brought forwards, the Guardian's main taking was her liking the taste of females especially when forced, with Helios that she liked pain especially the touch of the whip... these things were things that Erys felt he should have found with her, he wanted to explore as much as he could and learn as much as he could with her!

Mayleni was far too emotionally fragile to put up any serious argument. Let alone process any real connection to reality at this time. It has been a rough few hours and even more rougher hours ahead with this oil preventing her from fully passing out. Deep down she knew what she wanted and could feel his disappointment with the recent events. All she wanted to do is please him, to put his needs before her own like a good mate should. To bring a smile to his lips once again.

Nothing else mattered, not her own desires and she ignored the need to cum. However, his request forced to focus on those desires... Desires that she is trying hard to resist. Giving off the vibes that she didn't deserve to have such desires right now. She had done by him and is still punishing herself for it. He should be thinking of himself... not her needs.

Yet, it is his request and she is no position to deny him. Mayleni closed her eyes and thought of everything that has happened since meeting him. Slowly the flow of images started showing in the clearing, just like it had moments ago with his brother. Erys would actually see everything that she had endured since the moment she laid eyes on him. He would also feel all her emotions, the love, fear, passion... everything. And he felt it through her as she relived all these events.

He would very quickly discover that the only cock she had ever begged for is his, not once did she give into begging the guardian. Certainly didn't beg his brother to fuck her... During both events, all she could think about is her mate and no other. He would see that he is all she truly thinks about, no matter who has her captive.

With the visions of the females, Erys would catch that her emotions towards them conflicted. She did enjoy them and did savor their sweet tasting nectar, however, she didn't enjoy as much as he most likely assumed. Deep down he would sense that the only thing she truly wanted... no needed... was to be sucking on him... She needed his cock more than anything when she was with those females.

The images of her being bound were mostly the times of when Erys bound her. Of course the binding of what his brother had done was one of the images, though it was faint... It wasn't Erys that bound her which meant that she didn't enjoy as much as she could have. If anything it still frightened her to think about it now. Yet, one thing is for certain, she craved having Erys being the only one to bind her and put her one display.

When it came to pain, there were many... many conflicting emotions building up as she tried to recall all the times pain brought pleasure. The guardians cane is one of the things she enjoyed the most and just thinking about it now could easily make her cum. The images were faceless figures at this point, the only thing she focused on was the pain they had brought... She didn't want to see their faces anymore....

Which led to the few times that Erys caused her pain, with his claws and the way he pounds into her ass. This caused her to relive tonight when he punished her... He would feel that she did in fact enjoy every second of his punishment. Granted it was far too much to handle with the oil.... But she made it very clear that she wanted more of it in the future. She craved the idea of him using her like that... Only him and no one else...

"Please... Master.... I need to cum... It hurts... Allow me to cum for you... Please.. Master..."

She whimpered and clawed down his back with such need and desire. In the end, Erys would realize that there is still a lot for them to discover together. That in truth she hasn't honestly experienced enough to fully know what she likes yet. One thing he knew for certain, she craves the canes and his sharp claws.

The whip is something she really struggled with and couldn't handle a lot of. More importantly is her desire to be bound and helplessly displayed in ways that Erys finds pleasing. When it came to having her senses completely taken away, Erys would sense the panic rising within her as she relived it. It was with someone she couldn't trust and the fear of having a hood on again is still very fresh.

Erys had been feeling left out in a way. He didn't realize the depths of either her devotion nor her bond to him. Even he had admitted to her that he hadn't actually bonded to a mortal before, and she could feel the truth in that as he felt such guilt over her involvement with this.

Erys certainly didn't care that she didn't think herself 'worthy' of having his attention or desires be fixated on her. The strengthening of their bond went two ways... she could feel the utterly deep and primal desire to satisfy her... which in a way had been his own undoing. He had put such a weight on himself that he needed to satisfy her desires that he thought he had failed because others made her cum so hard as well.

Yet such fears were certainly abated as he realized she hadn't begged for any other's cock than his... that gave him a deep sense of pride and actually caused his thickly veined cock to pulse within her depths with desire. Even as they both relived her experiences, his surprise at the lack of desire for females was a bit more than he had thought, he had honestly thought she enjoyed that experience immensely, though knowing she wanted more to be used by him only caused him to shiver in both physical and emotional delight.

So lost to the discoveries that she really hadn't gone off doing her own adventuring without him that he didn't notice just how hot or tightly she was squeezing at him. Her own claws raking down his back awakened him slightly and looking to her he groaned deeply as he nodded.

" Cum for me Myaleni... cum all you like until I leave your depths."

He groaned though and smiled as he began to roll and thrust his hips with ferver, his own hips smacking into hers, and though of course the oil made everything too much, in a way that was what they both desired as well. Moving his hands he caught her arms and pushing them above her head he pinned her hands down with his own, his pelvis smacking into hers as he smoothly made love to her.

" Mine... all mine... now... and always."

His eyes even glowed slightly with his passion. He had begun to spiral into depression over the fact he couldn't protect her but they would just have to forge onward to save not only the world but to create a future that they could both live and be happy in together!

After her third intense orgasm, all the blame and guilt that she was dwelling on had vanished. Although she can still sense his emotions, the darkness of his own guilt and how he felt weak in some ways. With that, she started to put all her energy into their shared connection through the link. The marks were glowing and pulsing wildly with desire for him. Mayleni began reaching out to that darkness and into his soul and to the core of his deepest desires.

She wasn't doing this to be invasive of his secrets or trying to disrespect him in anyway. His secrets were his to keep and he will tell his secrets when he feels the time is right... No, all she is doing seeking that lingering darkness that she felt within him. And simply filled him with nothing but warmth and love, giving him all that she is. Through this process, he can also sense the life that is growing inside her.

Time seemed to disappear for her as they both made love some of the time, other times he gave her what she needed. Using her and binding her in the way she craves to give her the most intense orgasms she's yet to experience. With her falling deep into subspace, there was nothing holding her back and the worries of what his brother had said and done was no longer a thought.

When the oil eventually warn off, she was completely spent and couldn't move a finger. Thanks to his brother, the day is half over with and far too late to leave now. They both still needed to eat and with Mayleni out for the count, there is no leaving anytime soon. She wasn't only physically drained, but emotionally as well and it would take quite a bit of time for her to recover.

At some point Erys would discover all the things that Helios had said to her, in a sense demanding that she is going to help him. Whether she wanted to or not and that tiny bit of fear still lingered in her heart, which Erys would no doubt had of felt. Mayleni didn't want to help Helios and was almost afraid to continue the search for the stone. All she wanted to do is save the earth and her people.... Yet, with Helios requesting her help.... She didn't know what that meant... didn't know what he will do once she finds it.

It wouldn't be until late in the evening before she showed signs of waking up again. Her body is still recovering, though not nearly as painful, it is still sore and ached to move. That oil had done a number on her nerves and to some degree it felt as though the oil is still affecting her. Yet, her fur and hair is wet which meant that Erys had to of given her a bath at some point. Which would have washed off any lingering oil left.

The more she woke up, the scent of food carried in the air and when she looked around, she noticed that they were back at their camp. Though, she didn't see Erys around right away and for a moment got worried. The temptation to go look for him is at the edge of her thoughts. However, she still couldn't move much without the pins and needles hitting her nerves. Taking a few deep breathes to calm herself, knowing that he wouldn't leave her... With that, she forced herself to at least sit up and start stretching out her sore muscles.

At first, even with her little declarations that things were her fault Erys didn't believe her on that in his deepest heart. After all he was a demi god, he should be able to protect her but had failed in his eyes. Yet as they seemed to connect, as she reached into his heart of hearts through their link to 'show' him the depth of her devotion, love and desire for him Erys could feel those feelings of hopelessness, guilt and blame for himself seem to evaporate from him.

When time seemed to dissapear, Erys took his time in pleasuring them both. Of course the world was still in danger, and of course they would need to deal with that, but at the same time they both needed this more than even either of them had realized. From their first position Erys rolled them over, bringing her atop him and guiding her to sit up he coaxed her to ride his cock, pulsing hard and he did cum with her atop him like that, his hands smoothing over her belly, feeling the life beneath the flesh within her womb... life they had both brought together.

Through the next few hours he did bind her for his pleasure, he taking her pussy over and over again and even at one point creating a large toy to fill her ass with which only intensified things. Only when the oil was done AND he had cum a final time all over her prone body did he seem to finally relax. They had both enjoyed one another, and as usual taking stock of the time of day and making decisions he worked to set up camp.

He had explored her memories of what Helios had said, and he did understand her fear but that was also something that his brother fed off of to become stronger... fear and lies, betrayal were as she had said to him tools of the trade. He had 'seen' Helios' truth and it was never as clear but as he portrayed, Erys knew that there would need to be more done.

One step at a time... together.

His thought flittered through her dreams, and even when she was 'out for the count' her dreams would coax up all sorts of fantasies and delightful concepts unknown to her previously. As she had slept though Erys like the last island had hunted around, getting food and also finding a warm mountain stream he hadn't moved her, instead he had taken the time to bring the bucket of warm water to the camp and using a cloth he had cleaned her, though of course he had to move her a bit to do her hair properly, she had simply mewled cutely in his eyes and slept on.

From there he had gotten a nice little stew going once he had gotten them fully back to camp... he also took the time to ward the area making sure no further intrusions were going to happen until they left. It was what he was doing when she woke, he was still in the clearing but was at one of the trees, carving a rune into it to complete the circle.

Finishing the rune he stepped back and nodded, though as he sent a small amount of energy into it she could see the eight other runes he had already done flash and light up, creating a light golden circle around the area. No one would be entering his sanctuary without either trouble or announcing themselves, not even Helios.

Turning to check on her though he grinned as she was sitting up he nodded.

" I wanted to make sure that we didn't have any other intruders."

He mused as explanation, though making his way over to her he knelt on one knee before her and cupping her chin he pulled her into a deep, loving kiss. It only lasted a moment but was of course electrifying, though as he broke it he nodded to her.

" The food is almost ready."

He didn't look like he had rested, but he also didn't look even the slightest bit tired either. Then again he hadn't fully gone through what she had either, not to mention his godly stamina did give him an advantage. Physically he was one of the strongest beings alive, but mentally he wasn't quite as strong. She could feel his devotion, love and desire to protect and provide for her was the driving force in his heart right now, beyond anything else.

Of course they had more to learn together, but they could certainly DO that together as well.

During the time that Erys was gone, Mayleni sat there and simply worked on regaining her senses. The surroundings were different and unfamiliar for a couple moments until she fully understood where they were. She could smell Erys off in the distance, hear the softness of his footsteps and through her markings felt his presence. So she did learn that he didn't abandoned her and that is he close by and that eased her mind a great deal.

It was then it finally hit her that something is different about herself, her skin didn't feel like it used to. Again, she felt the slight tingling of the markings and she started to examine them. For a split second it confused her as she's never noticed them before, wondering how long she's had them. Considering the idea that perhaps it was Helios that put them there. A few seconds she tried to wipe them off believing they will simply go away.

She had to stop when seeing that wiping at them wasn't working and that they were actually a part of her skin now. They were so perfect and brought no pain, almost as if they had been there for years. It was about that same time Erys came back to her and caught her off guard with the kiss. However, it did make her smile and she returned the kiss.

"The food smells wonderful... I feel bad that I couldn't help you with it though. How long did I sleep for? Feels like it's been hours..."

Mayleni noticed that he did look fairly exhausted and it's clear that he hasn't rested at all. Which naturally increased that feeling bad for not waking earlier. None of which was her fault, though it didn't help the fact that she should have been helping her Master set things up. In truth they should be on the water by now and not camping another night here.

He can sense that she feared Helios now and she just wanted to go. She's by no means ready for traveling yet though. Her body still recovering from all that it has endured. At this point it's mostly recovering emotionally as both Erys and Helios took quite a bit out of her.

"When I did get these markings? Are they from you or Helios? I feel an energy coming from them, but I can't tell who it is... I think it's yours... It's stronger now that you are close to me... I-.. I just don't know how to feel right now."

Truth be told Erys hadn't really examined the markings carefully. To him, such markings were natural and since she had been imparted with them he simply considered that they were now a part of their bond. He felt her stir through the mark but he was also focused on the task at hand and wasn't going to pause until he was done.

Once he went to her and shared that kiss with him he gave a soft shrug as he released her chin, though motioned to the fire. He had retrieved the wooden bowls from the ship on a detour before they had come to this camp site, along with the iron utensils. As she said that she felt bad though he shook his head.

" You needed the sleep... What you went through both with my brother as well as with me, well it's not something that you should rush through."

As he sensed her fear from him she picked up a steady calmness, though as she asked about the markings, he looked to them and smiled slightly.

" They were definitely from me... I did not intend that to happen just yet, but it seems my desire to protect you and make sure all both god and man knew that you were mine imparted them onto you."

He remained kneeling though and smiled as he gently reached out, tracing one of the lines the mere touch connected with his own markings and power and a soothing sensation washed through her, almost a soothing wave of relaxation from his love for her.

" You know how to feel... you are the strongest woman I have ever met Myaleni... I would have no other as my mate."

His words carried weight to them, but as he traced the lines she could see how the markings glimmered from black to gold mimicking his eyes when he was using powers, and yet he wasn't using any powers, it was simply the connection they shared, how closely they were entwined now in body and spirit. Moving his hands along her sides, he watched her.

" What we will be going into is a massive challenge, but I know that together we will overcome it and return the heart to where it belongs... and trust me when I say if my brother tries to touch you again he will be in for quite the shock."

He seemed so confident and calm in the face of such a tsunami of a challenge, though he moved a hand up and over her breast he continued it upwards before he caught hold of the collar which now encircled her neck.

" I do have to admit, having my collar on you is quite the turn on."

He mused as his fingers caught it and pulled her into another kiss, pulling her to him he sat back, guiding her into his lap. The food wouldn't be ready for another few minutes, and Erys wanted to hold her and taste her lips for a bit, so 'making' her straddle him he didn't release the collar, instead holding her there as he kissed her, his other hand smoothing over her side as he simply relaxed... he had done enough 'work' for now, he wanted to have his mates kiss for a while.

Back