Through Darkest of Nights (Closed)

The male Guardian admired her, not only for her physical beauty, but also for her strength in not being overwhelmed by the grove. It was beautiful and yet mysterious at the same time. As she thanked him though he nodded as she thanked him for helping her.

As she made her way over to the formation, it offered up the stones for her to feel. The red one seemed to have a primal rage sensation to it, the purple one seeming to have an almost rolling energy sensation. The amber one had the most natural to her, and as she chose it, he nodded to her and holding up her hand, the stone flew out of her hand and into his as he motioned to the alter.

" Normally, the stones would simply turn into a weapon or pendant... but this one is saying something different.

He helped her up onto the alter and as she moved into place, he placed her hands beside her head on the stone, it smoothly extended soft roots which wrapped around her wrists, he positioning her legs as more vines did the same to her ankles as well as just above her knees on her thighs.

Moving back to the center, she could see that the singular stone broke itself into four pieces, the first morphing into the head of an arrow, the Guardian took his time in selecting an appropriate shaft and fletching, he looked to her as she felt the alter was warm, almost comforting to her.

For you, a more powerful protection will be needed, and as such you will be connected directly to the stones. Don't worry, you will enjoy the benefits.

He mused as she could see a smooth vine rise up beside the alter, a strange flower she having never seen before opened and in the center was a large sphere shaped center. Taking the bud the Guardian openend it into a smooth stone bowl which allowed a clear liquid to nestle into the center.

Taking the stone bowl he carefully poured a tiny amount onto each of her nipples before he moved down and she could feel him part her well fucked pussy lips and using his thumb to pull the hood off her clit he trickled the last bit onto the nub. As he was working she could feel her nipples and clit go numb to pain, and yet at the same time she could feel the sensitivity of her three most sensitive parts enhanced by double.

From how you responded to our previous meeting, I have a feeling you will enjoy this.

He mused to her before she could see the three amber stones shaping into three small diamond shaped gems, though from the tops connected into small gold hued metal rings. Looking to her, the female Guardians moved over and began to stroke and caress her hips, arms, sides, and belly, enticing her desires as the male Guardian began to pinch and pull her first nipple. When it was thoroughly engorged with arousal the Guardian harshly pinched the nub, pulling it out and before she even could see a straight metal needle had pushed through the flesh, creating a small hole.

Withdrawing the needle and before the wound closed the Guardian slipped the first ring in, the healing properties of the liquid which he had used on her activating, her nipple healing within minutes... he taking his time to do the other nipple before he moved down and with a grin, he watched her as he firmly pinched and pulled her clit out, making sure it was ready before the needle pierced it, and the third ring slid into place, she soon now having three amber rings in her nipples and clit.

With a nod the female Guardians began to play with her nipples and clit, letting her feel ALL the new sensations as the gems seemed to constantly 'hum' into her nipples and clit, giving her more sensations than she had ever felt before, and unbeknownst to her they weren't done yet!

Looking at him curiously as he spoke of the gem speaking of something more and though she did have some fear, she let him do the guiding. Little by little her clothes were disappearing off her and reappeared into a pile on the ground. The idea that he is going to take her again caused her to shiver slightly while laying down as her heart pounded. The roots that bound her limbs were a bit alarming and she watched him closely as he took the strange flower and put the liquid on her.

Myaleni didn't know what to think as he toyed with her nipples, watching as he pinched and pulled them while the pain quickly faded. Her eyes grew wide with fear when seeing the his intention and watched intently while he pushed a needle through the hard nipple. Oddly there wasn't any pain, though she certainly felt the pressure and shock of the nerves being pierced. When he proceeded to work on the other one, her chest rose and fell heavily with a mixture of emotions as the needle pushed through her flesh once more.

The pressure once again was felt with great intensity and it left her gasping in shock while writhing in desire from all their touching. The females were taking turns to kiss Myaleni, keeping her to distracted to actually watch what he is doing. Soon fingers were teasing down between her trembling legs as her hips strained for more attention. From time to time the female fingers would slip into her mouth and forced her to taste their sex. The scent it created only drove her to higher peaks of desire as she moaned and squirmed as much as possible.

The third piercing caused her scream out as the needle hit all the right nerves, the pressure mixed with the other stimulation made it impossible to hold back. Her juices were squirting all over his fingers before he had finished putting the ring in. The sensation of the ring only caused her to cum harder a second, luckily she couldn't jerk around too much. The roots had gotten tighter with her first orgasm, keeping her lower half as still as possible.

One of the female guardians climbed up onto the alter and straddled over Myaleni's face and gave her no choice but to smell and taste her arousal. She didn't really know what to do as she stared up wide eyed at the pussy above her face. Very slowly and with some curiosity, she licked along the wet folds as the female guardian pressed harder to her mouth. There were many other hands roaming and caressing every inch of her body, pulling and teasing the fresh piercings.

Other mouths began to feast upon her as well, though she couldn't see what mouth belonged to what guardian. For all she knew it could be the male that is feasting on her nectar, after all she did hear one of the females comment on how sweet she tasted. It felt as though fingers were probing the tender tunnels, at the same time they didn't have the same motion as fingers, making it very difficult to tell what they using. Yet, it certainly made her cum over and over again. Each of the females took turns in straddling her face, forcing her to feast on each of them.

After a short while, time stood still for her and found it difficult to focus on anything other than pleasuring the females. She wanted more, needed more as her heat peaked at its fullest extent and after a time, the females weren't enough. The heat had other cravings, a craving that only a male can provide and when she could, he would catch her staring at him. Her eyes did all the begging since the females kept her mouth busy, each female tasted differently and she couldn't get enough of any of them.

When they switched out, she eagerly began sucking and probing her tongue in as deep as possible into their tunnels. She didn't know how many times they made her cum, though she felt the aching of her bound muscles straining for release. The heat and the new piercings however, it kept her needing more no matter how sore those muscles became. There fleeting moments of when she thought of Erys, wishing he was here to enjoy this sight. Other thoughts made her wonder if she'll be able to walk back to him.

In the end, they were only fleeting thoughts. There were more important things in this moment and she didn't want this pleasure to end, the female guardians were certainly enjoying her as well. When Myaleni could speak, she was begging for more, begging to cum for them and gave no doubt that she is their toy.

The male Guardian finished the first part of his task, and as he did he stepped back to admire as she was surrounded by the females, being introduced and overwhelmed by their sapphic desires. The female Guardians took their time in enjoying her, seeing just how hard she COULD cum, seeing how her cunt sprayed her desires they certainly didn't let her down for a while.

As Myaleni's cries and squeals begged for more though the male Guardian finally motioned the others away, and as she shook and quaked upon the alter, he moved back to her. A silvery chain was in his hand, it light to the feel yet hard and unbreakable by most means. Connecting two ends to the rings on her nipples, she would be able to see him slide the third link down to her clit and it clipped into place the seam dissapearing. As soon as he did she could feel how the chains connected all three rings sensations together, intensifying her desires.

The vines finally let her go, and even so the male Guardian helped her off the alter, though his monstrously primal cock was rock hard he turned her towards the entrance which was re-opening to allow her to leave.

Let's go, you will not have true release until you are in your mates arms again.

As he spoke into her mind he pushed her down onto her knees, she finding no matter the terrain no harm came to her, an invisible aura protecting her now, though taking a moment to go to a nearby tree, it offered a slim branch to the Guardian before he returned and taking the switch to her backside he smacked her ass with it, getting her to crawl ALL the way back to the camp. Only as the now re-lit fire appeared in the distance of the path did he dissapear back into the forests, she left alone to crawl back to Erys who at the moment was sitting quietly by the fire, unknowing of what she had gone through.

Myaleni couldn't focus on anything other than the cock that clearly needed attention as he put the chain on her. All her limbs were trembling and weak as the vines released her, barely able to move on her own. If it wasn't for the guardian, she most likely would have remained there for quite sometime. Though when he made her kneel before him, she so badly wanted to pleasure him, to thank him properly.

His scent called to her as she crawled, begging her to take him into her mouth or impale herself onto that rod. She could almost feel the knot in her depth again as she glanced up at it every so often. He is right though, the only seed that will satisfy this need is that of her mates and each swat of the stick reminded her of that.

The crawl was slow considering how weak her limbs were, also the swats would make her pause from time to time. Somewhere along the way the painful swats and the extra stimulation of the chain... She had to stop, doing what she could to catch her breath, yet he swat her again to get her moving. All that did is cause her to fall over that edge as she trembled and her juices streamed down her legs.

After a while she caught the scent of fire and shortly afterwards, the scent of her mate. In seconds all her focus went straight to Erys with pure, primal need as she crawled to him. Not once did she look back to see if the guardian is still following. Although she did notice the swatting had stopped, leaving the after math of sensations.

She didn't say a single word to Erys as she crawled between his legs, pushing him back enough to get what she wanted. There was nothing but raw lust burning in her eyes as she pulled his shaft free from his pants. Without much hesitation and with much eagerness, Myaleni licked and teased him until he grew hard. Slowly, with the intent of teasing him, she took him into her mouth. Inch by inch down her throat until her nose met his pelvis.... Leaving him with no doubt at all that she is in serious need to have her mate. All the while her scent is more than obvious when the breeze carried it in his direction.

"I missed you Master.... I need you Master..."

She whispered just before swallowing his shaft again and again with such passion and love for him.

The male Guardian wouldn't have been able to resist had she the willpower to actually lean forwards and lick or suck on him, so in part silently he was glad she didn't. Pushing her to her position and making her crawl, the flexible switch swatted her, keeping her moving forwards towards her ultimate destination.

As she tried to pause and catch her breath the switch would strike again, and even as she came from the painful pleasure of it all, the male Guardian growled to her, though as she got moving, the scent of fire came soon enough, though as she crawled forwards Erys looked up with some surprise.

" I was beginning..."

He watched her as she pushed him back and letting her divest him of his pants he watched with a slight smile as she licked and teased him to hardness, though as she slowly pressed down Erys grunted with the intense sensations that it brought with it.

" Oh... Myaleni... I missed you too.."

Though as she swallowed his cock again the thickness seemed to pulse ever more hotly down her throat, though leaning back slightly he couldn't help but lean his head back and groaning he moved one hand to her hair, his hips bucking up to her though he took his time for a few minutes to enjoy her eagerness.

Finally though he lifted her up and into his lap, letting her position herself before he shoved her right down, his throbbing cock seeming to be larger than ever as his hands massaged her ass cheeks, not knowing they were sore from the beating the male Guardian had given her he was pulsing inside her as he grinned.

" You... got some new... jewelry."

He growled though her scent was overwhelming him by then, his hips rolling before he was bucking, driving up into her, making every part of her quake though the position wasn't the best for pounding her senseless, the filling by male cock was certainly soothing her almost insane desires. Erys panted though and leaning in he instinctively bit her neck as he gripped her ass cheeks and fucked her as hard as he could in that position!

Losing herself in his scent and taste that she couldn't process much else, although it did make her smile faintly when he admitted to missing her. Yet, it didn't stop her from the attention she gave him, savoring every inch of his length. She did notice that he seemed to have gotten bigger when she struggled a bit as he got harder. Not that it stopped her, the only time she did stop is when he pulled her off and positioned her to straddle his lap.

Every single one of her muscles ached as she tried to move, doing her best to impale herself onto that wonderful shaft. She didn't get a chance to clean up from all that the females had done to her, leaving their scent and taste to coat most of her face. He would taste and smell their cum as he bit onto her neck. Soft whimpers escaped as he grabbed her sore ass, the tenderness of her nipples and overly sensitive clit brought out a sense of reality.

"I.... I am sore.... Master.... The.. f-female guardians..."

She could barely speak as she held onto him tightly while she came, tensing up all around him as her juices quite literally soaked his shaft and thighs. She held onto him for a couple more moments as she tried to regain any kind of composure. With how he drove into her though, it became very difficult and almost instantly came a second time.

"He... gave me... the jewelry.. Said that is what the gem wanted.... then the females.... took ... used me for pleasure...."

Slowly she let go of him and pulled back just enough to present her breasts to him, letting him get a better look at the piercings. The chain made it obvious that there is a third piercing, which wasn't easy to see with their position. Carefully she laid back, forcing him to shift position with her as her back met the ground. She did it slow enough to make certain he wouldn't pull out of her in the process.

The position made it easy for her to show him the third ring that the chain connected to. He would notice that the rings, nor the chain could be removed as there is no seal. While she laid there, her hips kept rolling to grind herself on his length as she tried to explain her experience. Letting him know that the male didn't use her at all, that it was only the females.

"He.. made me crawl back to you... kept... swatting me with a stick in the process..."

Reluctantly, she pulled away from him completely just so she can roll onto all fours and raised her ass to him. She clearly couldn't see what her backside looked like, though she can feel the tingling and burning sensation from when Erys grabbed her. Moving back a couple of inches, she slowly lowered herself back down onto him.

"Please.... Master.... I need more.... I need you Master.... No matter how many times they made me cum.... It was never enough... Only you can fully satisfy me Master..."

She didn't tell him how much she wanted the guardian to use her, almost feeling guilty for the very thought of it. If he had used her though.... It no longer mattered and the guardian clearly had respect in that aspect of things. She had no doubt that his females were giving him all the pleasure he could ever want.

"Master.... Will... you spank me some more? Please? I... I really enjoyed it when the guardian was swatting me... I-It made... made me cum.. Please Master...."

Lifting her tail and he could see a vine wrapping around a good portion of it and attached to a vine like collar around her neck. Forcing it to stay out of his way, giving him full access to her backside, offering herself to him in more ways than one. Despite everything she was put through, she made it very clear that she needed so much more.... Her body eager for a good pounding with the reward only her mate can give.

Erys smiled as she climbed so willingly up, and letting her impale herself, he could feel the heat of her ass from her previous beating, though as he felt her squirting her cum all over his cock he growled and licked at the scent of the female guardians. Hearing her cries only caused him to want more from her, though as she explained the male Guardians actions Erys groaned as he licked along her neck and up to her face, though he did also kiss her passionately.

" Oh? and did you enjoy how they used you?? I think you did..."

As she presented her breasts to him though he smiled and nodded, his hips rolling and meeting hers as he watched her... the chain clearly showed there was a third ring, and though he had a good idea where it was, though as she leaned back he leaned forwards and shifted so he could see, though grinning at how hard her clit was he reached down gently and gave the chain a soft tug, marveling as she instantly came from all the different sensations.

As she explained her situation and rolled over, Erys groaned loudly at the sight of her reddened ass. The flesh had clear marks from the swatting, and even as she pushed back to impale herself Erys panted hard as she begged him to give her what she needed... his breath catching for a moment in his throat, though as she begged him to spank her some more he watched as a vine wrapped around her tail, though as it did he grinned and delivered a hard full spanking to her right ass cheek, watching her reaction.

" You're not supposed to cum for others... you're mine Myaleni..."

He was only playing, though he added with a grin.

" I suppose I will have to punish you for being such a bad girl."

With that he wrapped one thick arm around her waist, holding her in place as he delivered swat after swat to her ass, punishing it deliciously as he bucked and thrust hard into her pussy, fucking her with everything he had, she feeling how he was SO jealous that he hadn't seen her being used like that.

After a few moments though the arm around her waist shifted and his hand closed around the chain, tightening it so that her new rings were constantly being pulled and jerked with the force he was drilling in and out of her pussy with. He was SO aroused and so hard that his cock was bumping into her cervix with every thrust, pounding her even as he grunted and panted, he almost breathless and certainly not talking much as he drilled her as she had begged for!

There was no need to answer his question as it was very plain and clear that she did enjoy every second of it. It was written all over her face, her eyes lighting up slightly at the memory of them. The deep blush that grew on her cheeks also gave him the answers to that single question. Even if she was to deny any of it, or protest, he would know instantly that she is lying. Especially with how hard she just came seconds ago.

Finding out how sensitive the chain and rings made her is also another indication that she had enjoyed herself. The slightly tug on the chain sent unbelievable shock waves to her nerves. There is no denying that the females used the rings to their advantage and Myaleni had no chance at all of holding back. Her actions and orgasms is all the proof in the world that she was out there enjoying herself.

Though, when he said the next thing that followed, turning the spankings into a punishment.... Myaleni felt the guilt rip through her. His tone wasn't that serious and deep down she knew he didn't mean it. Yet, each and every smack drove those words into her deeper and deeper. It didn't matter if she didn't know their intentions or not, the fact is she did enjoy the touch and pleasures of someone other than her mate.

The pounding he gave did hurt unlike all the times before, almost as if he is making sure she learns this 'lesson'. He can feel that she tried to hold back a few times, other times she tried to beg for permission to cum. However, she honestly didn't stand a chance of doing either of those. The piercings and all that the females had done caused her to be overly worked up. This is exactly what she needed.

A couple of times an image of the male guardians cock would flicker into view, almost wishing she could have had one last taste of it. Then, Erys would land a harsh smack to her burning ass as if he knew what she is thinking in that moment. His words kept echoing in her mind, confirming that she did belong to Erys and that she had no right to enjoy others without him.

She cried out and jerked beneath him as he pulled down onto the chain, causing a mixture of pain and pleasure. Too overwhelmed with sensations that it did feel as though it is a punishment. Granted a punishment that she is enjoying very much, however it did come with a price as well. The guilt of her actions, even if she had no choice in what happened.

When another orgasm ripped through her, Myaleni was panting and gasping as she did her best to not collapse to the ground. He wasn't done using her and she knew it since he hadn't rewarded her with his seed yet. She turned things around to make it to where this is for his pleasure more than her own. Submitting to him in every way possible.

"I-.... I am.. sorry.... Master.... I... I promise... I will... not... cum for another.... without your permission.... I.. I belong to you Master... I- I did enjoy them... very much... Please..... forgive me Master.... It will not happen again..... I promise Master... I will only cum for you and no other Master..."

She was mostly rambling with a very exhausted mind, not fully aware that she is speaking out loud. To her it sounded like she was speaking, yet with all her other sexual sounds, she didn't know if any of her words reached his ears. She was also pretty dazed and had fallen pretty deep into her own little subspace. Meanwhile her body kept going, eager for more and had a greater need to let him use her.

Erys wasn't truly angry with her, and she could tell that, but when she had left he had been giving a lot of thought to the fact that she had mentioned that she may be pregnant with the male Guardian's child as well. For some reason that didn't sit well with him. He didn't even really know why, but he did know one thing, that while sharing her for the sake of gaining access to something that would help her to continue her quest was important, he didn't want to share her THAT far.

Yet he had no control over that, and while the rings and chain was certainly an interesting sight and 'bonus' to her trip to the glade, he wanted to ensure that she knew within the deepest part of herself that he wasn't leaving her, he wasn't going to just toss her aside when this was all over, he wanted to be with her, a deep connection forming between them.

Watching her shake and cum so very hard all over his cock gave Erys a deep sense of satisfaction, and even as she begged his forgiveness, Erys nodded as he looked to her.

" You can enjoy others Myaleni... just together... if you are going to experience that pleasure, I want you to be with me."

He purred, though he pulled her up and back, shifting around without ever leaving her he pulled her back so she lay atop him as his fingers moved down and firmly flicked and rubbed her ringed clit as he drove up, his thick cock rubbing her g-spot VERY intensely. Panting and groaning though he grinned as his other hand moved up and clutched one of her breasts, squeezing it as he nibbled on her neck.

" Mine... all mine."

He growled as he seemed insistent in knowing that her body 'knew who was boss' so to speak!

Deep down she can faintly sense that he isn't entirely upset and knew that sharing her was needed at this time. However, her emotional state in this very moment is extremely fragile and very overstimulated that the reality of things had faded. All she knew right then is were the actual words he spoke and the tone he used, not the mention how he is physically handling her. Driving into her more and more of who truly owned her, not allowing her to second guess or think of anyone else.

There is no other that can become the center of her world like her mate, it seems that the male guardian knew this as well. Even if he had taken her, all she would truly crave is Ery's no matter how much he would have used her. Just like the females, it would have been for his pleasure more than hers for that reason alone. In either case, she is here with Erys now and the guardians were honestly the last thing on her mind.

“Yes.... Master.... I understand.... I... I will not leave.... your side again..... I... I promise ... Master....”

She whimpered when he suddenly pulled her back, the sensation of falling backwards kicked in. Though, his embrace limited the fear that tried to creep in and she cried out as he teased the ring on her clit. Her tail still bound by the vine she created, being more restricted and bound between them. He can feel it twitching and straining to get free as she bucked towards his fingers.

The more he touched the rings, she could feel them pulsing more, the heat driving into her tender nerves. At times it honestly felt as though the rings were alive, feeding her pleasure that she didn't know how the handle.

“Yes... Master.... I am yours... and no other.... I belong to you and you only Master Erys..."

She practically screamed out the last few words as she couldn't hold back the orgasm that crashed into her.

Erys had worried to himself while she had been gone that when she had returned she would not want more to do with him. He knew within his heart he had screwed up, but at the same time, he WAS working to make amends... and he would see her quest through to it's end, because it was no longer only hers but his as well.

As she said that though his thoughts were shattered into a sense of happiness and he nodded to her, though as she bucked and enjoyed their time together more though he panted as he turned his head and kissed her cheek, though as she screamed that last part out Erys panted hard though finally even his own desires had reached it's peak. Her spasming pussy was just too much that time.

" Myaleni! my love..."

He grunted and growled as he came, soothing her heat, letting her relax then atop him, the vine released her tail to let it shift out of between them and even as he came he had given one final tug on the chain, letting her be pushed through it all though as it finished he repeatedly kissed her neck as his other hand released the chain and instead he simply draped his arm over her waist, holding her close to him, refusing to let her go right then though he had a feeling she wouldn't be going anywhere for a bit.

Finally though he groaned and grinned, his cock softening yet he not letting her off it, making sure her body felt their physical connection between them not only their devotion but his physically remaining within her, not wanting to leave her just yet.

She laid there panting, lost on the edge of being conscious and falling into the dream world. She didn't want to pass out though, despite how overly stimulated and sore her muscles were, this is one way of getting stronger. The female guardians almost had her passing out as it was, on top of being forced to crawl back here. There were more than enough reasons for her to slip into the peaceful dreams.

“Thank you Master.... I really needed you...”

She smiled faintly while closing her eyes to relax some more, recalling of how he said 'my love'.... Never in her life did she think of hearing those words. Especially hearing them while her mate is in the midst of an orgasm, it somehow made it that much more special.

Although, she also still held onto some of the guilt she felt earlier as some of his words came back. Now that she thinks about it, she can almost feel the jealousy that ran through him as he took her. The tone is his voice had a hint of jealousy as well, the more she calmed down, the guilt only grew within herself.

“I- I apologize if I upset you at all. I couldn't resist them though, it would have been disrespectful of me to do so. I also had no other way of repaying them for their gift to me.”

She glanced down to the chain and the piercings, reaching up to inspect the rings on her nipples for the first time and smiled with how pretty they looked. The gem called to her all the more now that it is connected to her more intimately than before. The power they provided radiated throughout all her nerves and she hadn't realized her hips were slowly rolling, silently begging for more.

She was perfect, not to mention beautiful just the way she was in his eyes. He was impressed that she hadn't passed out from everything she had gone through, though as she thanked him he shook his head gently.

" I could tell... I have not seen you that lusty or so brave as you were."

He smiled gently, though as she seemed to think of his jealousy, he couldn't help it. When he was there to see her pleasure, then he didn't mind, but the idea that someone else provided her pleasure without him being a part of it, well it bothered him in a way he couldn't really understand.

Gently he held her, letting her explore the rings in her nipples, though he was quiet for a few minutes, he finally smiled to her.

" I understand why you did what you did, and I doubt they gave you much of a choice in the matter. So long as you come back to me in the end... that's all I can hope for Myaleni. After all before you found me, I couldn't even remember my name. To be without you now... it's frightening."

He groaned softly though as her hips rolled, though he couldn't help but smile at her passive lustiness.

" You are insatiable..."

He teased, as though he didn't do anything to contribute to her lustiness from his 'end' of things.

The silence was a little unsettling for her, although she knew a lot had happened and in a lot of ways, he did have every right to be upset. When he spoke again, she smiled as his response put her at some ease. He still wanted her and that was the most important thing to her in that moment. But when he mentioned that she is insatiable, the shyness crept in and she tried to hide the blushing. That flush grew darker as she realized it was her movements that kept herself stimulated. He wasn't moving at all.

"It.... It's these rings... They keep humming and constantly keeping me on edge. Plus.... I am in heat..."

She tried to curl up slightly to hide her face as she stopped moving her hips. In reality, she didn't know if she can keep going, despite what her body wanted. Already she was on edge and he can feel the tightness of her tunnel begging for release. The ring at her clit is what drove her insane the most, filling her with a need to cum again for him.

"I.... I should probably get some rest though. Get cleaned up, find something to eat and curl up with you by the fire. We do have an early start tomorrow... If I am too exhausted from all this mating, we will never get off this island."

She shivered slightly as the ring vibrated against her clit again, forcing her to get that much more tighter around his shaft. Truthfully, she didn't want to get up and move, all her limbs and muscles were done for the night. Yet, she did need a bath, the female guardians made a mess of her all she can smell and feel is their cum coating her skin and fur. She can't even imagine what her tail looks like, knowing a few of the females used it as well. Now, she has his cum leaking from her and drooling where it can. All in all, she certainly was a mess and very exhausted.

"As for what you request of me. I will always come back to you Master. And no, they really didn't give me much of a choice in what they did. Some of those females were like a drug though, I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. It was the male that had to step in and call them off.... But, they were not enough for me. It was like they were teasing me more than anything.. I needed more.... I needed what only you can give me Master."

Erys smiled as she said that about the rings, though he nodded gently to her.

" they definitely suit you."

He mused, though as her hips slowed in their movements, he grunted softly as she clenched around him. Taking heed of her words though he nodded.

" That's true... We should both get some rest Myaleni... though we should clean up first."

He guided her up and lifting her off him for a moment he turned her to face him before he slid her back onto him. Making his way to his feet, his hands massaged her sore bottom as he had her wrap her legs around his waist. Carrying her to the springs he took his time to bathe her, not letting her do much herself, though he didn't actually mate with her again, he certainly did take his time cleaning her not to mention making her cum a few more times before they headed back.

Setting up a simple meal for them they ate together before he pulled her into the bedroll with him, his cock resting in the curve of her ass, her tail by now being freed to wrap around his waist as he hugged her close and let her fall asleep in his arms, he soon joining her, tomorrow being another day for them to get going... they would almost reach the central island where the portal was, but would have one further days journey to get there completely, so she could be sure he'd more than likely mate her some more before her heat passed.

Being pampered isn't entirely new to Myaleni, although the people who do pamper her are normally preparing her for sort of ceremony. Making this type of pampering very unfamiliar to her and at first she wasn't sure of how to feel about it. There were more times when she wanted to pamper him, as a mate should, yet he wouldn't allow her to move much.

However, she didn't have the strength to resist, even then she didn't want to resist either. Normally she hated being pampered, having all those hands all over her, telling her what to do and wear. In this case, there is no hating it. He didn't treat her like a princess, but rather like a loving mate taking care of what is his.

She lost count of the many orgasms he made her endure. Through by the time had finished with her, every muscle and nerve in her body was done. She was far too exhausted to eat, yet she managed to force herself to stay awake and get some food in her gut. After that, it certainly didn't take long at all for her to pass out in his arms. Sleep for her came very easy and she slept hard into the night, with his seed satisfying the heats hunger for the time being.

Yet, his seed also caused her to dream, along with the heat of his body, his scent filling the air she breathed and even his heartbeat helped create the dreams. Which all started out simple, reliving the bath he had given her and their first time mating. Somewhere during the night, the dreams started to turn towards the guardians and reliving what they had done to her. The females toyed with her body like before while the male stood over them watching and waiting. All three rings started vibrating softly, intensifying her dreams and making them feel like reality.

Subconsciously she could feel his cock at her backside, resting between her thighs which directed the dreams towards when he took her ass. These dreams were slow and lasted throughout the night, towards the early hours of the morning, her hips were slowly rolling. Without knowing it, she had soaked his cock with her cum as it rubbed against her clit. The dreams felt so real that she couldn't wake up right away, unaware of his hardness and in the dream, both males were using her again. All the while she was feasting on the female guardians, groaning deeply in her sleep with need.

Because of the rings, she was so deep in the dream that she was unaware of what her body had started doing. Her hips rolling more as the desires grew and before she knew it, her hips shifted enough to place the head of his shaft at the entrance of her ass. It only took seconds for the slick head to begin splitting the tight hole open as her dreams continued on. It wasn't until the head had her fully stretched opened that she woke up with a shock.

Gasping in shock and whimpering at the intense stretching, taking a few seconds to let reality come back. The dreams were starting to fade, yet she somehow knew this is her doing and not his. He may have helped a little considering he had to of woken up long before she did. She was still very tender from the first time he claimed that hole, yet it didn't stop her.

She craved to feel him inside of her again and more so in that particular place, between the dreams and reliving that first time..... She wanted this again. If it was possible, she could let him pound her ass all day. Sadly it wasn't possible at this time, Still.... she had little doubts that he is loving this too. Especially as she pushed back to get him deeper.

Erys could tell that she wasn't completely used to him pampering her the way that he was, but then again she certainly wasn't in a position where she could complain too much about it either. Even as he did make her cum those few final times, he carried her back to the camp, ensuring that they both had some food before they tucked in for the night.

With time he was sure that there would be occasion enough for her to have a turn of taking care of him, but for now he wasn't begrudging her the care she clearly needed. Some days would be even, others, like that day she would need to rely on him, and others he didn't doubt he'd need to rely on her either.

As they both fell asleep though her own scent was drifting into him just as his was with her. His own dreams were vivid that night... seeming to be of different ways he could mate or fuck her, and how even as she grew heavy with child how they would still enjoy one another. As the night passed though his cock rubbed right up against her ringed clit, his turgid cock pulsing with desire, and even as the early morning broke Erys was awakened as he felt her hips shifting and rolling, a soft groan escaping him as he felt how hot her slit was.

He felt how her hips had increased their rolling though to the point where she subconciously positioned her own ass at the tip of his cock, and even as she pushed back onto it he grunted, panting as he stayed very still. As the tip fully opened her though and hearing her gasp and whimper though he looked to her, and even as he watched her he grunted as she pushed back to get him deeper.

" You're... just lucky you woke... up early... otherwise... we wouldn't have time... for this."

He growled to her though he certainly wasn't stopping her. Instead he remained JUST as he was, watching her with a grin, letting her impale her own tightly spasming ass back onto that huge pulsing cock of her mate. He certainly wasn't going to turn down this opportunity, but he WAS conscious that they would need to get going onto the ocean again today, otherwise the corruption of the earth would only get worse and worse.

She had to pause and take in a few deep breathes while adjusting to the situation she obviously put herself into. Since she has healed and had plenty of time to relax, having him in her ass felt like it had the first time. Luckily she at least knew what to expect and that helped her to not panic like she had earlier, however, the shock still hit her nerves all the same. This time there was no preparing for it, as it just happened.

Her ears lowered more than they already were at his comment, wondering if he was scolding her. Nothing about his tone or vibes indicated that he was upset or wanting her to stop. Yet, he wasn't moving either which confused her a little, at the same time it was driving her insane. Having only so much of him inside and holding still just made her want it that much more.

"I-I was dreaming.... of when... you and the guardian were... inside of me.... I.. I really like having you in my ass... it... it feels good..."

She whimpered slightly as her hips started to move again, pushing herself to take more of him. Inch by inch she eventually pressed against his pelvis. By this time she was panting hard and trembling as the nerves went into shock again. This being only her second time, she did rather well with impaling herself onto him. With how tight she had gotten, he can tell that she was also on edge and needed release as her hips kept rolling. She wasn't moving enough to having him thrust in and out, more like grinding herself onto his length. Allowing herself time to really adjust and enjoy the sensation without the drugs of the guardians.

"I-I wanted to enjoy you one .... more time.... before we... leave.... To feel you like... this again.... Master..."

Erys smiled as she took those few minutes to realize what she had done to herself not to mention feel how his turgid cock was pulsing with his own desires. As her ears lowered though he chuckled ever so softly and sliding his one arm around beneath her neck his large strong hand found one of her breasts as he leaned into her.

" You worry too much..."

He mused about her little expressions, she wasn't very good at hiding that concern, though even as she said that about dreaming of when he had taken her ass the first time he groaned aloud at the memory himself. As she admitted that she really did enjoy having him in her ass though he panted and grinned to her.

" Oh... you do... hmm? Well you're lucky... because I like being in your ass... as well."

He panted himself, groaning and feeling her tremble, she certainly DID do a good job of impaling herself onto his cock, though as she rolled and adjusted to so much cock being in her backside, his other hand slid over hip and gently traced the chain connecting her nipples and clit together.

" I want this as well."

He gently admitted, though as he said that his own hips did begin to pull back only to thrust, gently he seemed to enjoy taking his time this time without the frenzied need of the Guardians drugs or her heat. He was sure there would be more of THAT in the future, but there was no denying that this was amazing as well!

She tensed up as he pulled back and slowly pushed in again, it had such an odd sensation to it. One that she honestly didn't connect with the first time as there was too much going on at the time. This time however, she is able to really feel it for all that it had to offer. It wasn't at all like how she remembered it.... Without the drugs and other distractions.... the vibe itself is what was different. It seemed more.... intimate in ways she couldn't quite understand.

For a moment, she almost responded to his comments, however his motions stole her breathe. He stretched her so much that it honestly felt as htough he would split her in half. Making it to where most of her focus went to breathing and trying to not tense up so much. One of many lessons she learned from the first time, the more tense she is the more painful he would be.

Biting her lip with a faint smile from a mixture of humiliation and sheer pleasure. There is no way to prepare for something like this emotionally, having no idea that being taken like this could be pleasurable. Yet, she is enjoying..... rather loving.... every second of it. The idea that he enjoys it too only made it that much more special to her. When he hit certain spot, chills broke out on her flesh and a shiver crawled up her spine.

In truth, it didn't take much for her to really melt into the thrusts, finding it easier to accept his cock each time. There wasn't much time to considering asking him for permission as the sensations rushed in too fast. Especially as he tugged on the chain, that shattered what little control she did have.

"It..... I am.... all.... yours.... Master.... to use as... you wish..."

She whispered just before the orgasm hit her faster than she expected it too as he thrust deeply into her.

Erys had been about to tell her that she needed to relax and push her tight anal ring as though willingly opening herself when her tightly stretched but thole seemed to surrender and open for him. A deeply satisfied groan escaped him as she seemed to adjust much more quickly this time for him, and even as he saw her little bite of her lip he grinned as he could see there was certainly a mixture of emotions rushing through her.

Feeling the weight and heft of her full breast in his hand though he gave the full globe of flesh a firm squeeze even as she shivered and took his cock smoothly, he didn't see a need to speed up. With her orgasm hitting her so powerfully though he grinned and nodded to her.

" I will certainly... keep that in mind."

He grumbled, though even as she came, her tightly clenching anal ring began to spasm around his cock. Holding onto her though he leaned in and nibbled on the nape of her neck as she could feel his response was to speed up, his pace soon driving his turgid cock in and out of her ass at a rapid pace.

" My...laeni..."

He grumbled her name though he seemed intent on not rushing this. Instead he clutched her tightly, his hips thrusting, humping and bucking against her tightly clenching backside, his pelvis smacking off hers as he pushed to take and plunder her tightly clenching ass. There was no other he wanted but her!

She truly didn't know how to handle the faster pace he provided. Part of her wanted to scream out and yet she couldn't tell if it was from discomfort or pleasure. The second orgasm that crashed into her answered most of that question, at the same time she still wasn't used to this. With him being huge like he is, there will always be some discomfort and at times, the thrust would be painful.

For some reason, that pain only brought out more pleasure as she finally broke down and screamed into the air. Her juices were soaking her inner thigh while other leg lifted and wrapped over his legs tightly. Eventually her eyes rolled shut as she clawed into his arms when the third powerful climax took place. Before she knew it, all she felt was pleasure as her hips began to roll and meet with his thrusts.

For as much as she wanted him to cum, to feel his seed flooding into her, another part of her didn't want him to stop. She knew all too well how long he can last, and yet, he has mentioned that her ass is much tighter than her pussy. Making her wonder just how long he can hold out while being in her ass like this. Their first time, it didn't take him long at all once the guardian had entered her, however now it is just him.

"M-Masssster..... Erys...."

She cried out while trying harder to hold back the next orgasm, wanting to cum with him and yet not knowing when that moment will happen. Forcing herself to hold back, getting tighter for him as she fought to wait until she can share the next orgasm with him.

Erys panted against her neck as his hips wildly drove into her... and even as they both seemed to be enjoying that moment for what it was, and even as she came that painfully pleasurable wave of pleasure washed through her, though even as her hips began to roll and meet back with him. Even as he felt that though his breathing was quick, deep and lustful, his cock pulsing wildly as he felt her tight anal ring clenching around him.

He was gritting his teeth as he felt the intense sensations, and even as she fought to wait, Erys was grunting and refusing to let up on her. Of course his huge cock was always going to be too much for her tight tiny ass, but in a dirty, primal way that only made it even better for both of them! As her cum sprayed and coated his thrusting drilling cock though he panted, his own shivering coming from an intense desire to cum, matched by his desire to keep going.

Sliding his hand down over her quivering belly though he found her soaked sopping and swollen slit, her cunt oozing with her pleasure though he turned his head to kiss her almost savagely, two thick fingers plunged into her pussy, fingering her deep and fast as his breath and pulsing cock told her he wouldn't last much longer. Her ass was just too tight, his experience with it too new to last too long, and so within another few minutes he growled out her name a final time as he drove as deeply into her backside as he could and came, rope after rope of hot cum spraying into her abused backside as he shuddered and held her close, not willing to let this moment fade just yet!

Finally though he broke the kiss and grinned to her, he not removing either his fingers or his cock just yet, though with the now rising sun, they both knew that they needed to get going. The world wasn't going to save itself after all!

There was no chance for her to hold back once his fingers slipped inside. Having the palm of his hand rubbing and grinding against her clit was far more than enough to send her off into another world. Only that her world come crashing in around her as his fingers found that most perfect spot deep within her. Mylaeni practically exploded without any warning and her juices soaked his fingers. The orgasm so intense that it splashed all over her trembling thighs and her leg wrapped around his hip. Her heel digging into the back of his thigh.

Her screams echoed through the trees, leaving no doubt in anyone that nothing but sheer pleasure coursed through her now. To her it felt like a lifetime before he eventually rewarded her with his seed. Yet that made her cry out and claw into the dirt as that reward burned against her raw tunnel. Everything from that moment on fell into a haze as he continued to work her over stimulated body. It was no longer easy for her to tell dream from reality as he forced at least two more orgasms from her.

Even so, she could barely and her vision blurred from tears of pure bliss. Mylaeni honestly didn't think she could keep going, even if he kept pushing her harder and harder, she was on the very edge of passing out. Having him in her ass alone is enough to overwhelm her and with it being the very first thing upon waking up..... She tried to beg for him to stop, begging to allow her to relax... Once again it fell into a mess of incoherent babble. The ramblings of a very satisfied little pet who is panting and trembling within his embrace.

Slowly and carefully she reached down for his hand and weakly tried to pry it away from her extremely sensitive pussy. When he eventually did pull away from her pussy, Mylaeni guided his fingers up to her mouth. Slowly she began to lick each one clean, groaning at the taste of herself. The females forced her to taste more than enoug hof her fair share that now she craved it.

On thing is certain, she will never forget this island and had it mapped out by the stars location. More than anything she wanted to come back here and have fun with all of them, including Erys the next time. For now, that is all about having chance allowing it to happen. If all this of fails, she won't be coming back to anywhere....

"We.... We should go get cleaned up..."

She spoke in between sucking on his fingers, clearly in hurry to leave this place Being very content with his fingers in her mouth and his cock buried in her ass.

"We still have to collect some food and get things packed..."

Erys had a good idea that once his fingers found and slipped into her tightly spasming pussy, and despite that knowledge he felt only a deep desire to make that come true. Her pleasure brought him a VERY deep sense of satisfaction when he could bring her THAT amount of pleasure!

By that point though with Myaleni pushing her own ass onto his cock and begging him to anally fuck her he couldn't have held back even if he wanted to. As he pounded up and into her he grunted and panted hard, giving her everything he had. As their own orgasms came to slowly pass though he let her pull his fingers from her swollen well pleased pussy before he felt her licking them.

" Yes... we should."

He smiled though and slowly left her ass, helping her to climb to her feet. They returned to the spring one final time and cleaned up, though he then sent her to pack up the camp Erys hunted down some food. Taking down a few rabbits he skinned and packed the meat before he returned to her. Giving her another loving kiss Erys made sure she got dressed and he did as well before they headed back to the beach.

As they appeared on the edge of the treeline though Erys held up a hand, stopping her from going forwards. As he had seen so too would she see a tall man standing by the boat. Long black hair flowed freely and he seemed to be looking over the ship.

" Shit..."

He growled, and she would understand why as to either side of the man two black shadow like dogs seemed to come into existence. Erys motioned Myaleni behind one of the trees, though he frowned deeply.

" That's Akamu... he's one of my brothers... but he's not a bad guy... and something's wrong..."

Glancing around the tree again Erys nodded before looking to her.

" He's never had glowing eyes before..."

It was true, the look of the man matched the legends of the demi god hunter Akamu, and just as true there was no mention of a sea blue like glow to the demi god. Akamu turned from the boat and seemed to scan the tree line before he whistled to the dogs, they heading off along the beach, looking to see if there were any tracks from Erys or Mylanei.

Erys was clearly worried... he didn't want to fight his brother, they had in history just gone their own ways, there was no strife usually... but Erys did remember within his mind that Akamu had been there when Helios and Erys had fought over the heart... he didn't remember who else had been there... yet!

Either way, it would probably be best to get out of there while they still could!

Back