Throbbing/Pulsating cum in mouth

I worked in a glory hole booth for two years and half the guys wouldn't knock when they were close but I got very good at predicting the moment the spurting would start. The first month was one mouthful after another tho đź’¦
sounds delicious

I am older so most of the guys I get with don't forcefully shoot big loads. You hear them grunt and groan and then you feel some warm cum in your mouth. I recently hooked up with a 24 year old guy and the difference is just amazing. You can feel his cock start to throb and then those spurts of cum. I prefer to have him stand and me kneel in front of him. When I feel he is close, I like to take him all the way in and hold his ass tight while he cums. The nice thing about a young guy is that you can suck him off and then 20 minutes later he is ready to fuck you.

I imagine some can but it seems that most of the older guys I know need a little more recovery time.
I like to think that due to advancing age I am a better conversation partner during those recoveries.

(Sorry, young fellas--there's no substitute for experience!)

I have spoken elsewhere about quantity and forcefulness. Right or wrong, I do feel a bit of a disappointment for my partner and hope it doesn't matter too much to her.

Back