Those IMPLAUSIBLE & IMPOSSIBLE cellphone calls

Lovelynice said:
yes, NINE OF THEM ARE STILL ALIVE

You already know this, and by the way, WHEN are you going to cite any real evidence that there were Arab hijackers on those planes? So far in over a year, YOU HAVE NEVER DONE SO!

Now you're just making shit up.

Can you please be my next blind date.

I hope you're really fat so I can write another humdinger date thread. :D

richard_daily said:
less conspiracy... MORE TITT-AES!

That is why I came in here. I thought LN was posing in a tin foil hat and nothing else.

catfish said:
Damn who poked LN with a stick? Bastard government shills
It was me. I admit it. Since we're paid by the letter I had to get something going that I could respond to.

Unfortunately, your acute perception of this has raised a red flag at the Department of Homeland Shilling and now you're on THE LIST.

catfish said:
That is why I came in here. I thought LN was posing in a tin foil hat and nothing else.

I can't wait to see those bits... Maniacs make for great lovers.

What I said;

Lovelynice said:
yes, NINE OF THEM ARE STILL ALIVE

You already know this, and by the way, WHEN are you going to cite any real evidence that there were Arab hijackers on those planes? So far in over a year, YOU HAVE NEVER DONE SO!

Phrodeaus extremely stupid response considering that HE ALREADY HAS SEEN ME POST EVIDENCE OF THIS BEFORE!
phrodeau said:
Now you're just making shit up.

Yes, MR.TOTALLY STUPID, nine of the accused hijackers are still ALIVE as I have already posted MANY, MANTY, MANY TIMES BEFORE with cited quotes, links and sources.

YOU KNOW THIS.

So you're the one "making shit up" :rolleyes:

here's a video for you to watch;
NINE OF THE ACCUSED 9-11 HIJACKERS ARE STILL ALIVE

Well, let's see what part of "9 hijackers still alive" that you stilll don't
understand.;
NINE OF THE 9-11 ACCUSED HIJACKERS STILL ALIVE

So, Phrodeau, you prove yourself to be a moron who KNOWS FUCK ALL yet again.

Give up Phrodeau, every time you TELL LIES, you will always get a big smack down. You lose again, and again, and again.

Last edited:
I apologize for saying that Lovelynice made shit up. Somebody else made shit up, and he just believes it.

Some websites those are, filled with blatant and obvious lies. I hardly know where to begin. Here's a big one:

From the website http://www.welfarestate.com/911/
"The FBI still says these are the terrorists.14"
Note 14: http://www.fbi.gov/pressrel/pressrel01/092701hjpic.htm

From the website http://www.fbi.gov/pressrel/pressrel01/092701hjpic.htm
"The Federal Bureau of Investigation is today releasing 19 photographs of individuals believed to be the hijackers of the four airliners that crashed on September 11, 2001, into the World Trade Center in New York, the Pentagon, and in Stony Creek Township, Pennsylvania. The FBI requests the public's assistance in obtaining more information about these individuals.

It should be noted that attempts to confirm the true identities of these individuals are still under way."

It's pretty obvious to me who's lying here.

Poor desperate Phrodeau, you still haven't cited any evidece at all of "Arab" hijackers on those planes.

You also ignore that FBI already admitted that they don't actually know the identities of them.

Furthermore, you ignore the fact that NINE OF THE ACCUSED ARE STILL ALIVE - so the FBI has clearly got it wrong

Lovelynice said:
Poor desperate Phrodeau, you still haven't cited any evidece at all of "Arab" hijackers on those planes.

You also ignore that FBI already admitted that they don't actually know the identities of them.

Furthermore, you ignore the fact that NINE OF THE ACCUSED ARE STILL ALIVE - so the FBI has clearly got it wrong

"The accused" are the ones onboard the 9/11 planes. Which of them survived?

richard_daily said:
I can't wait to see those bits... Maniacs make for great lovers.

Very true. They are usually up for anything in bed. Dated a crazy chick in college who would do anything you wanted, anal/oral/bdsm/watersports you name it....the downside was waking up at 3am with her sitting in your room just "watching" you while you sleep.

Lavared said:
It was me. I admit it. Since we're paid by the letter I had to get something going that I could respond to.

Unfortunately, your acute perception of this has raised a red flag at the Department of Homeland Shilling and now you're on THE LIST.

What are you talking about? I write "THE LIST".....LOL

Lovelynice said:

I'm convinced.

Send me ur pic.

Lovelynice. Christ I'm tired of seeing this thread. Have to put you on Ignore. Sorry.

Can we still fuck?

Dixon Carter Lee said:
Lovelynice. Christ I'm tired of seeing this thread. Have to put you on Ignore. Sorry.

Can we still fuck?
I don't think she's interested.

Last edited:
phrodeau said:
"The accused" are the ones onboard the 9/11 planes. Which of them survived?

That's nice, give use the names then - without all the names of those Arabs who were falsely accused and are STILL ALIVE.

understand.;

By the way, please provide EVIDENCE of there being any Arab hijackers, because so far YOU HAVEN'T! Neither has the Bush Administration.

Poor little Phrodeau ran away....

How sad... little lying shills like him are hopeless when it comes to backing their BS. :nana: :nana: :nana:

That's nice, give use the names then - without all the names of those Arabs who were falsely accused and are STILL ALIVE.

understand.;

By the way, please provide EVIDENCE of there being any Arab hijackers, because so far YOU HAVEN'T! Neither has the Bush Administration.

You want all-caps evidence, but the planes were destroyed with the evidence onboard.

All we have are flight manifests, eyewitness accounts, video surveillance images and personal belongings checked by passengers but not put onboard.

The eyewitness accounts provide descriptions and seating positions of the hijackers. These are compared to the flight manifests to get names. The names are checked with authorities, and they are found to be connected with a terrorist organization.

You seem to think that this was all done backwards. Some patsies were picked, their names were inserted into the flight records, their pictures were edited into the surveillance videos, the eyewitness accounts were faked, and somebody got the absolutely crucial job of putting together a fake suitcase with Mohammed Atta's name on it.

All we have are flight manifests, eyewitness accounts, video surveillance images and personal belongings checked by passengers but not put onboard.

None of which are reliable or even come close to proof.

The so-called "security video" isn't even TIME AND DATE STAMPED. Which makes it ridiculously obvious that it wasn't taken on the time and date claimed.

The "eyewitness accounts" that you are referring to are, presumably, the faked cellphone calls and faked airphone calls. So.......?

Personal belongings checked-in, but not put on board? Gee, and so AMAZINGLY "convenient" that they just happened have loads of just the right stuff for setting up patsies.

Really, nothing that you mention has stood real scrutiny.

None of which are reliable or even come close to proof.

The so-called "security video" isn't even TIME AND DATE STAMPED. Which makes it ridiculously obvious that it wasn't taken on the time and date claimed.

The "eyewitness accounts" that you are referring to are, presumably, the faked cellphone calls and faked airphone calls. So.......?

Personal belongings checked-in, but not put on board? Gee, and so AMAZINGLY "convenient" that they just happened have loads of just the right stuff for setting up patsies.

Really, nothing that you mention has stood real scrutiny.

Doesn't real scrutiny include DNA analysis?

I don't have the time or interest to read all this. Please just tell me this. Who exactly do you believe developed this plan and why did they bother?

Back