Those IMPLAUSIBLE & IMPOSSIBLE cellphone calls

Poor catfish. Sour grapes again so all you can do is make dumb insults. Have you got past the USA news media brainwashing yet?

Most of the rest of us have;
RESULTS OF ONLINE POLLS ABOUT 9/11
believe_conspiracy2.jpg

gov_involved2.jpg

wisconson_teach2.jpg

phrodeau said:
Let's assume for a moment that every single telephone call made on 9/11/01 was fake.

No, just the calls from the planes were fake. You idiots have never been able to prove any of them. The Bush Administration and their lackeys like you were just lying again, like they did about the WMDs in Iraq.

Bad_Doggie said:
How you can suppose that 'one guy' found the black boxes...

I didn't say that, and since you again tried twisting words, you go on IGNORE because you tell outright lies

BYE.

Cap’n AMatrixca said:
Do you realize that on this page you have four posts, three of which just say, liar, liar...?

Do you realise that you still haven't been able to prove those cellphone calls from the planes were even possible?

Cap’n AMatrixca said:
The first post isn't even factual...

Your bullshit is still bullshit.

Now please explain how this DUMB EXCUSE of yours applies to WTC 7 - which was NOT hit by any plane, and did NOT suffer any serious damage that any of you shill morons can show a picture of. We already know that those huge clouds of smoke that you loonies try to pass off as coming from WTC 7's "INVISIBLE infernos" actually was coming from the very real and VERY EASILY VISIBLE infernos burning in the neighbouring buildings (WTC 5 and WTC 6) - which did not fall down (maybe because they weren't owned by Larry Silverstein)

Also I'm still waiting for you shills to deal with the biggest problems you have in your excuses.

1) No steel-framed tower buildings have EVER COLLAPSED STRAIGHT-DOWN in the ENTIRE HISTORY of steel-framed buildings, both before and after 9/11. So an incredible magical coincidence is being claimed for not one, not two, but THREE such buildings all on the same day! AMAZING!

2) Nobody has ever succeeeded in simulating the actual collapses themselves, and shown that there was enough energy for a gravitationally-driven collapse; meaning that they could not show that there was enough energy from gravity alone to break past the structural strength and resistance of the rest of the building. That's your miracle magic problem again which your USA government version of 9/11 can't get past. Everytime you've cited somebody as suceeding in this, it's always turned out that they were either totally wrong or outright lying.

3) Considering these above, and the facts that all three buildings went down in a way identical to other controlled demolitions, in the time-frame and speed of typical controlled demolitions, and there is no example of any steel-framed tower buildings collapsing this way except by CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS, then you have MAJOR PROBLEM with your bullshit excuses.

4) Your claim that "Pull it" had nothing to do with controlled demolition in the case of WTC 7 has been shown as another puile of crap excuses on your part because of Indira Singh did state: The fire department... the fire department and they did use the word "we're going to have to bring it down."

Now that's very clear. Also clear is that Silverstein admitted that he ordered WTC demolished, he said "pull it", which most definitely is a term for controlled demolition as even this shows in the case of a cleanup worker mentioning the same term for the controlled demolition of WTC 6 when he says, "...we're getting ready to pull the building six." The term is industry jargon for controlled demolition. Anyone can listen to that here - http://www.prisonplanet.com/pullit2.mp3

Which fits with the dictionary meaning

It's already very clear from the context and how Silverstein said it, that "Pull it" was the order to demolish the building.

Demolish: (?), v. t. To throw or PULL DOWN; to raze; to destroy the fabric of; to pull to pieces; to ruin; as, to demolish an edifice, or a wall.

dictionary . laborlawtalk . com / demolish

Destroy; do away with, make away with; nullify; annual; sacrifice, demolish; tear up; overturn, overthrow, overwhelm; upset, subvert, put an end to; seal the doom of, do in, do for, dish, undo; break up, cut up; break down, cut down, PULL DOWN

websters - online - dictionary . org / definition / destroy

To "pull" something as in "pull it", "pull it down", "pull down", or just "pull" is also common in many military organisations as a term for controlled demolition of objects, buildings, and obstacles.

So eat shit, Pookie, you're lying again.

5) So all of this fits extremely well with what the New York firemen said;

Video of firemen reporting bombs in WTC 7
"Bomb in the building. Start clearing out"
"What did you say? Secondary device?"
"Bomb in the building, start clearing out"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W53wdu8IGlE&NR

(the clip, by the way, Pookie, is taken from an Australian documentary shown on Aussie TV - and they stated it was from WTC 7. I haven't seen anything from you to show them wrong. Maybe you should post frames for comparison).

6) I asked you before;
Please show how ASSYMETRICAL damage can somehow lead to SYMMETRICAL collapse. -
apparently you are incapable of explaining such an absurdity and so far all you've done is try to dodge the question.

7) There is your major problem dealing with the issues here in my previous post which you have NOT been able to deal with, and have avoided....
Lovelynice said:
The photo shows the north face of WTC 7 reflected, with the fires visible. Do they look like huge raging infernos filling the entire building to you?
wtc7_northface.jpg

You need to post photos or links to video of VISIBLE FIRES

There was no - repeat NO twenty story HOLE in WTC 7, why lie?, just don't bother posting lies and wasting every one's time with nonsense like that will you for a change?

I want you to post an attached photo of this twenty storey hole in WTC 7, and I want you to describe in detail exactly where this hole is.

While you are at it I want you to explain why WTC 7's 14th and 15th floors were in the months and weeks leading up to 9/11 heavily fortified with bomb proof glass facing the twin towers.

They have since claimed it was a bunker for Mayor Giuliani in case of terrorist attacks would you believe, which he took the opportunity not to use on the day of the attacks!

I want you to explain why these two mysterious fires started given that no windows had been smashed on the corresponding floors, or any where on the entire facade of the building facing the twin towers, never mind and twenty story hole! - Even if they had been that is not necessarily reason for a fire to start.

Why did the automatic sprinkler system conveniently fail to activate and extinguish these fires?

Why did the then new WTC lease holder Larry Silverstein clearly state in a TV interview a year after the attacks that he and the NYFD decided to 'pull' WTC 7 on the day of the attack? The word 'pull' is industry jargon for taking a building down with explosives.

Photos taken shortly before before the collapse of WTC 7 show small office fires on just two floors.

Firefighters were told to move away from the building moments before it collapsed.

In February of 2002 Silverstein Properties won $861 million from Industrial Risk Insurers to rebuild on the site of WTC 7. Silverstein Properties' estimated investment in WTC 7 was $386 million. So: This building's collapse resulted in a profit of about $500 million!

Explain to everyone why buildings that didn't belong or weren't insured by Silverstein holdings and that were right beside the twin towers and sustained massive damage - far more damage than WTC 7 - didn't collapse into their own footprints at near free fall speed!

Yet this WTC 7 building - which was by the way the strongest building on the WTC site being fortified with solid cross section girders rather than the 'H' type because it straddled the a major electrical substation - was conveniently demolished, tell tale streamers and charges can be seen all over the front of the building and explosive charges running up the side in a straight perpendicular line running up the sides.

The penthouse can clearly be seen falling in through the roof first as the building was violently eviscerated from the inside.

Why was the steel from this controlled demolition immediately and illegally shipped off before almost any major examination had been done to check for the possibility of explosives, and to try and determine the cause of it’s collapse so as to prevent it happening in future?

Unfortunately, we may never know what happened because the steel from the WTC was immediately and illegally shipped off before almost any major examination had been done to check for the real reasons for it‘s collapse.

"Some 185,101 tons of structural steel have been hauled away from ground zero. The city's hasty move has outraged many victims' families who believe the steel should have been examined more thoroughly. Last month fire experts told congress that about 80% of the steel was scrapped so far, without being examined because investigators did not have authority to preserve wreckage". - One investigator of the WTC told New York Times, "this is almost the dream team of engineers in the country working on this, and our hands are tied." The member asked not to be identified because members have been "threatened with dismissal for speaking to the press". "FEMA is controlling everything," the team member said .

Implosion World.com, a website about the demolition industry, states that an implosion is “by far the trickiest type of explosive project, and there are only a handful of blasting companies in the world that possess enough experience . . . to perform these true building implosions."
- Can anyone really believe that fire would have just happened to produce the kind of collapse that can be reliably produced by only a few demolition companies in the world? The building had 24 core columns and 57 perimeter columns. To hold that fire caused this building to collapse straight down would mean believing that the fire caused all 81 columns to fail at exactly the same time. To accept the official story is, in other words, to accept a miracle.

manning3oo.jpg

madrid4zh.jpg

Now look this folks - much stronger building, unexplained small fires behind unbroken windows and failed state of the art sprinkler systems, and no fires visible upon collapse, fires not even hot enough to break a window! YET........

wtc-7.gif

There was also NO INFERNO in WTC 7, but just some MINOR fires. Not serious at all, and the damage was MINOR in comparison to the size of the building.

WTC 6 had FAR MORE DAMAGE, and other WTC buildings had far worse fires than WTC 1, 2, & 7.

Larry Silverstein, ADMITTED on Public Broadcast Television that explosives were used to demolish WTC building #7

Yes, Silverstein, who had conveniently insured these buildings (which had been ordered to be dismantled due to safety hazards) for billions of dollars just weeks before 911, said on public television:

"(The Fire Department) were not sure that they were gonna be able to contain the fire. I said, you know, we´ve had such terrible loss of life. Maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. They made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse"

In the demolition industry, “pull” is the common term they use for demolishing buildings with carefully positioned explosives, an operation that can take seasoned professionals weeks to plan.

So even the building owner admits that explosives were used to demolish at least one of the three WTC buildings!

And if planning to demolish WTC 7 had been carefully prepared for weeks, why not the other two?

and the damage that was done was MINOR in comparison to the building. Particularly when other buildings in the WTC complex had REAL INFERNOS and FAR MORE DAMAGE and STILL DIDN'T COLLAPSE.

Besides, it was "pulled" just as old Larry Silverstein said.

CBS News’ Dan Rather
also commented that the collapse of building 7, which
wasn’t hit by a plane, resembled a deliberate attempt
to demolish the structure using incendiary devices.
"For the third time
today, it’s reminiscent of those pictures we’ve all seen
too much on television before when a building was deliberately
destroyed by well placed dynamite to knock it down."

NBC’s Pat Dawson reported
the working hypothesis of the FDNY in the immediate aftermath
of the towers’ collapse.
"The chief of safety
of the Fire Department of New York City told me he received
word of a possibility of a secondary device — that is
another bomb going off. He tries to get his men out as
quickly as he could, but he said that there was another
explosion which took place and according to his theory,
he thinks that there were actually devices that were planted
in the building."

MSNBC news anchor Rick
Sanchez reported that police had found suspicious devices
in and around the WTC area and that the secondary explosions,
which were reported by numerous survivors, were thought
by police to be bombs.
"Police have found
what they believe to be a suspicious device and they fear
that it may lead to another explosion."
"I spoke with some
police officials moments ago, Chris, and they told me
they have reason to believe that one of the explosions
at the World Trade Center aside the ones caused by the
planes, may have been caused by a van that was parked
on the building that may have had an explosive device
in it."

During an exchange between
ABC’s Peter Jennings and reporter Don Dahler following
the collapse of the north tower, the first assumption
is again that controlled demolition must have been used
to take down the building.
"Yes Peter its Don Dahler down here. I’m four blocks
north of the World Trade Center. The second building that
was hit by the plane has just completely collapsed."
"The entire building
has just collapsed as if a demolition team set off….when
you see the old demolition of these old buildings. It
just folded in on itself and it is not there anymore."

Peter Jennings: "If
you wish to bring, if anyone has ever watched a building
being demolished on purpose knows, that you’re going to
do this you have to get at the, at the under infrastructure
of a building and bring it down."

Police chiefs, fire department
heads, veteran news anchors, eyewitnesses on the ground
- everyone’s first reaction was "controlled demolition"
because the events suggested nothing else.

8) When REPEATEDLY asked this, EVERY OTHER OCCASSION both before and since Sept 11 2001, when STEEL-FRAMED tower buildings collapsed STRAIGHT-DOWN into their own footprint, it has been due to a controlled demolition.

Can any of you silly shills cite a single exception to this?

With a photo, video, or anything else.

All Pookie could do was make up bullshit excuses citing some LOW-RISE, definitely NOT towering hi-rise buildings including a mere 4-storey building, and another similar LOW-RISE building. Come on, Pookie, you never even apologized for trying to pass off those crappy low-rise structures as being the same as towering skyscraper. :rolleyes:

Bob McIlvaine, father of Robert McIlvaine, Assistant Vice President, Merrill Lynch, WTC North Tower, 106th floor. Interview by Evan Solomon, CBC News 8/30/06: Bob McIlvaine: "I believe 100% that the U.S. orchestrated 9/11 with the help of other agencies around the world. But my blame goes to the United States because it happened in the U.S. There's people within the U.S. that knew it happened, that planned this to happen."

Bill Doyle – father of Joseph Doyle, Cantor Fitzgerald, WTC North Tower. Article 8/6/05: "I honestly don't believe the government story. During another interview, Doyle said: The 9/11 Commission is probably the worst representation of the 9/11 Families or for that matter all the American public because it's a sham. It really is.... We had tons of different questions that we asked them to ask. They wouldn't do it. And the continuing cover-up is just beyond belief... There's just such a continuing coverup. And why don't we just let the information about 9/11 be known? And then maybe this conspiracy type of thing would go away, but it's never going to go away or I don't think it can go away because they were complicit..."

Michelle Little, sister of Firefighter David M. Weiss, FDNY, Rescue Company 1, Midtown Manhattan, lost his life trying to rescue others from the World Trade Center the day of the attacks. Press Conference, National Press Club 9/12/06: "I am here today to call for the facts of September 11, 2001 to be released to the American public. ... The time is now to call upon all the Americans to lobby local media to cover this story and to pressure members of Congress to support legislation by reopening this investigation. We must hold those involved accountable for this atrocious tragedy. My brother, David, and ten brothers from his unit were murdered on 9/11. For them and for all of our mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, aunts and uncles that died that day, it is imperative for their lives to know the truth."

Lt. Col. Shelton F. Lankford, U.S. Marine Corps. Retired U.S. Marine Corps fighter pilot with over 300 combat missions flown. 20-year Marine Corps career. "This isn't about party, it isn't about Bush Bashing. It's about our country, our constitution, and our future. ... Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away. If you ridicule others who have sincere doubts and who know factual information that directly contradicts the official report and who want explanations from those who hold the keys to our government, and have motive, means, and opportunity to pull off a 9/11, but you are too lazy or fearful to check into the facts yourself, what does that make you?"

Barry Zelman, brother of Kenneth Zelman, Oracle Corp., on assignment at Marsh & McLennan, WTC North Tower, 99th floor. Speech given at The Citizens' Commission on 9-11, 9/9/04: "I just embrace people that understand that four airplanes an hour and half between the first impact and the second impact with zero military response in the United States. It didn't happen that way. It couldn't have happened that way. You're talking about the most intelligent agencies that we have on the face of the earth. State of the art agencies ... And there was zero military response? ...It's very transparent that our own president did not want to investigate this tragedy. And I'm standing before you today for one reason. The only thing that I can give my brother is the truth. That's it."

Donna Marsh O'Connor, mother of Vanessa Lang Langer, Regus Business Center, WTC South Tower. Press Conference, National Press Club 9/12/06: "This government has made me a victim of conspiracy theories because they haven't answered fully, or allowed anyone to ask the true questions of September 11th. And that's what I'm asking from you [members of the media] today; for exposure. We are not crazy. We have questions. We demand answers ...We're asking for a new investigation into the events of September 11th and this time a truly bipartisan, global--with families invested from the beginning, middle and though out the end."

Those Americans are just a tiny number of not only family members, but fire fighters, first responders, professionals such as engineers, pilots, former military, aviation experts and demolitions experts from every walk of life, every race, religions and different political parties. Are they all part of a fringe element out of their minds by asking questions? How about seven veteran CIA personnel who call the official version of 911 a joke, monstrous lies and a cover up? You can read the statements of 190 Americans who ARE mainstream folks and this includes the spontaneous statements of fire fighters who heard bombs go off in the underground (basement) of the World Trade Towers by clicking HERE

Poor vetteman, still unable to back any of your nonsense and bullshit with anything real.

vetteman said:
I see Bill Clinton...

Bill Clinton doesn't know physics, and most likely has a vested interest in not rocking the boat. Besides, he plays golf with Bush Snr.

vetteman said:
He plays with Hillary too, but nonetheless ...

and nonetheless, like you, he cited NO EVIDENCE, NO SOURCES, NO QUOTES, NO FACTS,

Where are yours by the way?
I've only been asking you to back your bullshit for well over a YEAR!

I never got an answer to this:
phrodeau said:
Let's assume for a moment that every single telephone call made on 9/11/01 was fake. What would it prove?

Were the planes hijacked or not? Were the planes destroyed with all aboard or not? How does the legitimacy of a phone call favor either argument?

vetteman said:
When will you understand that you ....

How so? PHYSICS already proves that those were CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS.

You can't show otherwise. I win, you lose.

I overwhelmed your crap excuses with REAL FACTS backed by QUOTES, LINKS, AND SOURCES a long time ago.

So, WHERE ARE YOURS?

I asked you to back your bullshit - BUT YOU NEVER CAN!

Basically, vetteman, you're weak minded, dumb, and pathetic.

Last edited:
phrodeau said:
I never got an answer to this:

You asked a very dumb question. It obviously proves that the Bush Administration were LYING.

get it?

It also shows that there's NO EVIDENCE for any "ay-rab terra-ists" on those planes. You have never shown any real evidence that there were, and neither has the US government.

Lovelynice said:
You asked a very dumb question. It obviously proves that the Bush Administration were LYING.

get it?

It also shows that there's NO EVIDENCE for any "ay-rab terra-ists" on those planes. You have never shown any real evidence that there were, and neither has the US government.

So according to you, the 9/11 hijackers are still alive. Bin Laden, however, is dead.

And you've got real evidence of this?

vetteman said:
No somebody believes ..

Blah-blah-blah.....

Come off it, vetteman, instead of stupid ad hominems and insults all the time BACK YOUR BULLSHIT with something relevant supported by QUOTES, LINKS, SOURCES!

Oh but you can't do that, because you already know that the facts favour the 9/11 sceptics like me.

And we all know that the Bush admiistration's Official )/11 Fairytale is nothing but a pile of lies, just like they lie about everything else.

phrodeau said:
So according to you, the 9/11 hijackers are still alive....

yes, NINE OF THEM ARE STILL ALIVE

You already know this, and by the way, WHEN are you going to cite any real evidence that there were Arab hijackers on those planes? So far in over a year, YOU HAVE NEVER DONE SO!

Yes, MR.TOTALLY STUPID, nine of the accused hijackers are still ALIVE as I have already posted MANY, MANTY, MANY TIMES BEFORE with cited quotes, links and sources.

YOU KNOW THIS.

So you're the one "making shit up" :rolleyes:

here's a video for you to watch;
NINE OF THE ACCUSED 9-11 HIJACKERS ARE STILL ALIVE

Well, let's see what part of "9 hijackers still alive" that you stilll don't
understand.;
NINE OF THE 9-11 ACCUSED HIJACKERS STILL ALIVE

So, Phrodeau, you prove yourself to be a moron who KNOWS FUCK ALL yet again.

Last edited:
Back