Things you wish existed

You know what they say...

Wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which gets filled first.

A quicker route to the Florida beaches. I so want to go. And I want to get there quick !

Bullshit detectors.....to sniff out liars....they would put politicians out of business.

I had this strange idea when I was younger..

like some kind of pill that would create new layer of skin underneath your fat layer, it would take a few months to be complete, but then you could just unzip the top layer and step out of the old skin and extra fat. underneath was a new layer of skin with no wrinkles or scars

I should probably get a patent on that idea, now that I've shared it haha ;)

An app that would enable us to climb through the phone to whomever we are talking/texting/skypeing with.

A machine that could duplicate myself so I can be in more places than one.... Though I know the first thing I'd do with another me would be a jump into bed and fuck :rolleyes::D

A machine that could duplicate myself so I can be in more places than one.... Though I know the first thing I'd do with another me would be a jump into bed and fuck :rolleyes::D

Then wait for the gf.... And jump into bed and fuck :D

3-D virtual reality interactive entertainment and communication that lets you seem to actually 'be' there with all 5 senses

A woman that was chasing after me aggressively - for stalking purposes and not Restraining Order purposes....

A hoverboard! It's almost 2015 dammit

LMAO, I read this post to my wife and got the expected reply.

"Where's my fucking jetpack, they promised I'd have one by 2000."

At least part of the language is because she has lived with an old sailor for several years.

Some great answers!!! :D

A machine that you went into, slept for 30 minutes and it was equivalent to a full night's sleep.

Back