Thieves and Assasins (Closed)

Zion only waited a few minutes to show if Zen would join him before going about getting finished showering. He dressed up in a pair of jeans, a black short sleeve shirt, and boots before gathering up everything they would need for the trip to Paris. The base didn't really have any female civilian wear for Zen besides her own clothes he had brought her in, military outfits, and some scientist uniforms. He was going to let her go shopping there, and money wouldn't be a problem.

Zion packed two large duffel bags full of camping gear, attaching them to the back on one of the hover bikes. A smaller bag was filled with all the equipment he would need to pull off the heist and stashed in a compartment on the front of the bike.

He waited half an hour after after the deadline he gave Zen before hitting the intercom button in the garage where he had been waiting.

"It's past time to go Zen. I will give you a few more minutes and then your ass better be down here in the garage with your things."

The water was still hot as Zen sat there thinking of her father. All the good times they had and she even looked upon the bad times as fond memories. Now they were on their way to kill him. Or ruin him, because she honestly didn't think she could kill him. She loved her father and it hurt her more than anything that he had just accepted her death. He should have looked for her. Or at least looked for her body.

Zen glanced up hearing Zion through the bathroom door. It sounded like he was fed up with waiting for her. Zen turned off the water and toweled dry. She put on a pair of military BDU pants and a black short top. She sat down on the bed and glanced at the door. She could fight. She physically could fight, but she couldn't bring herself to fight. No, she wasn't ready for this.

While he waited on her to join him, Zion did one last check to make sure everything was ready. The ride to another hidden base, this one hidden along the coast of what was once called South Carolina. He didn't bother to keep up with the current name for the area, merely the changing of the geography of the area. The Atlantic Ocean had risen quite a bit in the past one thousand years, pressing up all along the Appalachian Mountains. The ride would be at least three days by bike, and he hadn't planned on visiting any cities, so thus the camping gear.

After giving her fifteen more minutes, he checked on her location. Growling a bit to see she was still in her room, he made his way there. When the door opened to admit him, he stepped through with one finger hovering above the shock button of her implant on his wrist computer. He narrowed his eyes as he spoke.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't punish you now."

He was quiet as she tried to explain about her fear of facing her father again. He shook his head for a moment before closing distance between them, one hand going to the front of top. He pulled her up into a rough kiss for a moment before speaking.

"I am bringing you along on this little mission, but not because of your father. That little problem is for you to deal with on your own time. No, I am bringing you along as cover so I can get closer to that diamond. Think of it as your first training run and a prize as well."

He was quiet for a moment as he released her top.

"If you aren't ready to face your father as you are, fine. I have nanites that will change your appearance so he doesn't recognize you. You are also in needed of clothes, with Paris being the best place for them in this sad world we find ourselves in."

Zion came into the room and Zen looked up at him with something akin to fear and resolve. She couldn't do this and if that meant he was gonna be angry at her then so be it. She explained as best as she could about her situation and for some reason she felt like she had failed him and herself. She had begged to be able to take down her father and now faced with the reality she couldn't.

He walked up to her and she backed up on the bed suddenly afraid of him. His hand clenched her shirt and dragged her onto her knees on the bed. She was surprised when he kissed her roughly and she found she liked it. Before she could return the kiss he was backing up a bit and explaining their objective.

Then he let her go.

"Ooooooh. So ... just to steal a diamond.... not to go to papa? and OMG DID YOU JUST SAY FREAKING PARIS AND SHOPPING!" Zen jumped into his arms hugging him tightly. "I've always wanted to see the world and go shopping. Honestly," Zen was so excited she jumped out off the bed and was dragging him toward the port.

"Oooh I can't wait to go. All i have to do is steal a diamond. How hard can that be? And then I get to go SHOOOOOOOOPING!"

Judging by her sudden turn around in her behavior, Zion knew he wasn't quite prepared for any kind of interaction with females. None of the knowledge he had been fed had dealt with relationships, making this new grounds for him to tread. The scientists probably only gave him just what they thought he needed to know because he was supposed to be expendable. Whatever the reason, Zion knew he was in for a whole new bag of tricks.

Following Zen to the garage, he mounted on his bike, leaving her to make sure hers was packed as well. Once everything was ready, they headed out of the base and down one of the remaining, though badly damaged highways left in the former United States. The spread of humanity was shown by the ghost towns they passed through that bordered the highway, and the large areas that nature had reclaimed with heavy vegetation and forest. They did pass through light traffic, slavers, some military, and citizens who mostly ignored the pair.

Their first stop was at a broken down RV campgrounds a few miles west of Memphis, TN. He set up camp quickly, but didn't put up a tent. The weather had been warm, and he doubted the temperature would get cold for them. He only set out two large thermal sleeping bags near a fire pit, sending Zen out to find some firewood.

After the fire was roaring, he sat down on a bench opposite the sleeping bags.

"There's some food in the bags on my bike, if you are hungry. Why don't you join me and help me get to know you?"

"I want to buy a new skirt, some jewlery, omg I want to be one of those bad ass sexy assassins. Can i pull off sexy?" Zen hadn't stopped talking or thinking of what she wanted to do once in Paris. She wasn't really talking to Zion, but to herself. She was like a kid in a candy store and she was so excited. She was finally getting out in the world and also she was able to handle herself. She was so excited. They made it to their first rest stop and she was so disappointed. She wanted to be there now, even though she knew that was impossible. Zen was sent out to collect wood and as she skipped through the woods thinking about Paris she came across two guy's campsite. She apologized and backed up picking up more wood.

"Hey baby," Zen turned around and saw the two men looking at her and giving her knowing looks.

"Seriously," She said more to herself. "Do I have helpless stupid broad tattooed on my face and all men should take advantage of me?" The men looked at her. In her clothes she looked sexy and because of her young almost naive appearnce she looked like the perfect girl to take advantage of. They rushed her and in 5 minutes they were on their ass knocked out. Zen was a little out of breath. She still had to work on her stamina, but the thing that helped her beat them was they underestimated her.

Zen came back with an arm full of wood and she looked tired. She dropped them and plopped down next to Zion. "Easy peasy," She watched him make a fire and she took his advice and rummaged through his bags pulling out hot dogs. She place two on a stick and place it over the fire.

"Help you get to know me how," she said seductively as she slithered up to him and pressed herself to him. "Let's play 20 questions," She said as she kissed his chest and worked up. "I ask the first question, you answer, and then you ask a question." She kissed his neck, his cheek, and finally his lips. "Why did you kidnap me?" She pulled back and waited. She didn't ease into him she asked a question that punched and hurt. She wanted to know why.

He chuckled softly as she pressed up against him, putting an arm around her. He closed his eyes for a moment as she kissed her way up to his lips, returning the kiss for a moment. He opened his eyes as she pulled back, asking her question.

"First, make sure you clean up a little after you fight."

He smirked as he pulled a piece of cloth out of his back pocket. He wiped off a few drops of blood from her cheeks before putting it away.

"I will say you did well for your fight, since you came back without any injuries. And as for your question..."

He was quiet for a moment before he smirked.

"I kidnapped you because I could. After all, I've been stealing objects of high quality value and high value to someone. As your father was in a high position of influence and you were his only daughter, you should have been his most important treasure. However..." His free hand laid upon her cheek for a moment, his thumb brushing lightly against her lips for a moment, "it seems you father thought otherwise."

He smirked for a moment.

"If you had to do it over again, would you change anything?"

Zen blushed as he wiped her cheek. So he knew and at his words her blushed deepened; he was also proud of her. She blossomed hearing how she did well and knew that she truly had. Even if it was all their fault they got beat. She was no where near 100% yet. She would need some rest and some time with this gravity to get her stamina back. But she would and she hoped that even Zion would have a hard time defeating her. She wanted to be the best and somewhere in the back of her mind lurked the possibility of being the world's best assassin.

Zen watched Zion think on her question. He gave her an honest answer and she turned around in his arms pressing her backside against his front as she thought on his answer and the answer she would give him. "Yes and No. I do not like knowing how weak I was or being abused over and over again. I would have easily passed up on the men who hit, kicked, and tried to take everything that I am away from me. But ..."

Zen was quiet for a moment. "I'm addicted to you. I don't know if it's stockholm syndrome or if it's something with that mind shit in the lab. I don't care. I have a boyfriend for the first time and I can fight. I was never in control of my life before and I feel like I am now. Plus we're going shopping in Paris. I get to leave the country and travel. That was my greatest dream and," Zen looked over her shoulder at Zion. "You're making it happen. Even though you ARE the cause of all this."

Zen smiled. "You do know if you bed another woman I'll kill her and then rip off your balls right? You're mine and I'm fiercely protective and jealous of what's mine." Zen's smile stayed sweet and her voice was very light and airy, but her words were not to be taken lightly. Plus she was actually stating a fact. Not asking a question. Her real question was: "So was your childhood like? You said your creators before did you mean your parents and they put you in that tank?"

He chuckled softly as she gave her answer, followed by the little threat. It didn't bother him, it just showed that he had picked up a rather feisty and possessive woman. He gave a smile back, though he didn't comment about her veiled threat.

"No, I didn't have a childhood, not like you did. I was tank bred, created inside the tank from the very beginning. Gene-manipulation, and all that other work to create what the scientists wished. I have no idea which two scientists donated their genetic material. I was the last soldier created for the war. Something went wrong and I didn't come out of the tank till after the war had ended."

Keeping one arm around her waist, he leaned forward and pulled up one of the hot dogs. He looked it over for a moment before sticking it back down in the ground.

"What was your life like, starting from childhood?"

Zen couldn't imagine what that meant: tank bred. So he was in the tank even as a child. Then the more he talk the more she realized she knew what this was. There was talking of a super army and they had made something like clones. It was supposed to be a rumor and the facility had an accident had exploded or something. Everything was lost. Zen wanted to see if Zion had a belly button. Hell, it wasn't supposed to be possible that they made something and it went through stages and became adult. Hell, he might actually technically be younger than her. which was weird if you thought of it.

Zen watched him look over the food and he decided it wasn't ready so she waited though she was now getting hungry.

"Uh, nor-," She almost said normal, but realized he probably didn't know what that was. "Well, my mother was Nigerian and had the most beautiful accent. She was always messing up Mandarin, because of her accent. She was so gorgeous with a curvy figure and so kind. Everyone loved her. When she was around you knew you would be treated fairly by my father. During the wars when I was 4 my mother was killed. She hid me under the seat in the car and the guy told her to drive around and then he shot her in the head. I stayed there for hours until my father came and got me. "

She tried to sound nonchalant, but that memory still burned. She told everyone she didn't see the shooter, but she did. She was just scared. The shooter had seen her as he was getting out he put his fingers to his lips as he got out. She saw the way his eyes traveled over her and as a kid he was scary, but as she got older she realized that if she was just a few years older ... Zen shuddered at the thought and tried to mask it by rubbing her arms as if she was cold.

"Anywho daddy and I were inseparable for a few years. Then he built an island, actually built it and sent it inhabitants and we were sequestered away. I grew up needing and wanting nothing, but .. well maybe to travel; see the world. I want to explore and see how other people live. It was so boring. You know I never went to school, but had tutors. No other kids nothing. It was boring. And the only time I was let out was for boring parties were me being there would be an asset."

Okay so maybe her childhood wasn't that normal. "So why did you become Nightmare?" Still the name made her shiver in fright.

He was quiet as he listened to her answer his question, nodding thoughtfully. One hand moved beneath her top, his fingers stroking lightly over her taut stomach. He could feel how far her fitness had came along, even though she had only been in the tank for a short while. Though he didn't say anything, he didn't think she was ready for anything more than scouting and look out duty.

"It sounds like you had quite the childhood. You had one."

He smirked for a moment, looking towards the woods for a moment. He turned his attention back to her at her question.

"It wasn't a name I chose, but I went with it. I do enjoy the sound of it. Nightmare."

He chuckled as he saw her shiver for a moment, so he leaned closer. He bit on her earlobe for a moment, tugging before releasing it.

"I'm not sure of the exact reason, but I think it's partly because of my eyes. I would be one of the designer babies that used to be the fad before the Wars. The rich would manipulate the genetics of their children to make them look the way they wanted. Red was the one color that was very rarely used."

He rested his chin on her shoulder for a moment as he continued to talk.

"Most of the few who saw me in disguise...and survived usually only remembered my eyes. It's amazing what fearing for your life during a crisis does it the memory. And what sort of nickname do you think you would pick of, or are you going to wait and see?"

Last edited:
The hand Zen could kinda ignore as she spoke. His hand traveling down her stomach; caressing her. She focused on the hand and let that feeling drive out the one of her earliest memories and how scared she was. Now she wasn't going to be scared anymore. She had to admit again it was, because of this man, but also he was the reason she realized how weak she was. No, that wasn't true. She was weak before which is why her father kept her locked up and sequestered away from anything and anyone.

Zen turned listening to his explanation of his name and how he got it. She closed her eyes as his teeth caught her earlobe and he bit it. She killed the moan before it could go anywhere and when he released her she punched him lightly in the shoulder. She let her hand slide down his arm, stomach, thigh and she stopped just as he finished asking her his question and before she touch what they both wanted.

"I hadn't really thought of it. I think I'll wait and see. I want it to be a good one; scary yet sexy and a name you wouldn't dare mess with. Yeah!"

Zen leaned forward and lifted up one of the hotdogs. It looked good to her so she bit into it and immediately spit it into her hand blowing on the torn bit. It was hot. She knew she had just burnt her tongue off. "Have you ever killed anyone?"

Zen was still looking at her hotdog and she gingerly placed the piece back into her mouth. It was cooler and the juices... it was so good. "Yum! .. Would you teach me to kill?" She blew on her hotdog that was still on the stick and took a small bite.

He gave a little chuckle at the punch to the shoulder. It didn't hurt, but it did amuse him that she did it. He watched her hand as it slid down his arm to his thigh before pulling away. He didn't say anything, but he thought she was going to be a little bit of a tease.

He took a few moments to think of his answer for her question, although he already knew what to tell her. He chuckled softly at her reaction to the temperature of the hot dog. He pulled his stick up and planted it away from the fire so it could cool a bit.

"You need to be careful with things too hot to handle. And yes, I have killed several people before I took you. In fact, some of the people who were protecting you that night got killed in the fire."

He waited till she was finished with her food before placing his hand beneath her chin. He lifted her head towards his, kissing her deeply for several seconds. After breaking the kiss, he licked his lips for a moment.

"You have the start of skills for killing. All you have to do is step over the line. I know you have it in you."

Zen inwardly groaned at his advice on her needing to be careful with things too hot to handle. She had the thought he was also referring to himself. She just knew she could handle him and if she couldn't she would learn. She wasn't shocked when he said he killed before. She was going to see if he was going to make excuses or reasons for killing people, but he did not. He stated everything matter of factly. Then he told her he killed people she personally knew and she had to think really hard on that. Before when he killed people it wasn't personal, but now she knew he had probably killed guards that had protected her all her life.

He kissed her and Zen moaned into the kiss and again he was straight for her. Zen nodded. "I ... wasn't sure if I liked the fact you killed men who had protected me since I was a child, but ... now ... I don't think they protected me. They made me weak. If they really wanted to protect me they would have given me the tools to protect myself. Like you did."

Zen started to get angry. "When you took me I was helpless. When I escaped I was helpless and was taken again. Then I was taken again when I thought I was free. Each time you were there and you .. let me go, but ..." Zen was so angry. She remembered the tv that had her father on it and his remarrying and how he seemed so happy when she had been in hell. He just accepted her death and didn't even try to find her. If he had she would have been found she was sure of it. Instead he just let her go.

"I'm so angry. I should hate you and every other man. I want to kill them all. i want them to hurt like I hurt. I want my revenge." The girl from earlier who was excited to see the world was gone and stood in her place was a woman that had been hurt and wanted to watch the world burn. A woman who even now shook with how angry she was.

"I don't know if I can kill my father. ... I want him to hurt like he hurt me."

He picked up his slightly cooler hot dog as she began to answer, eating it as he listened to her words. He gave a little bit of a chuckle as she spoke of killing all men and wanting revenge. He swallowed the last bite and threw the stick into the fire before speaking.

"You aren't the first woman to want to kill all men in history. The war between men and women has existed throughout time, in one form or another. That is just a fact of life."

He looked towards the sky for a moment, watching a small group of stars streak across the sky.

"I will not stop you in getting your revenge. In fact, call it your first step to applying the tools and skills I have given you."

He looked back down at her, laying a hand on her cheek for a moment. His fingers moved down her neck, along the top of her breasts before pinching and pulling on her nipple as he spoke once more.

"And what would you have done had I not taken you? Would you have tried to escape? And if you did, would you have survived on your own?"

Zen growled her frustration as he took her words lightly. Yes, the plight between men and women have lasted for centuries, but if she could she would wipe them all out. Actually, she would just kill off all human kind cept for her and Zion. Didn't seem like a bad idea to her. Still she was just angry. Zen followed Zion's gaze and and in watching the stars she tried to find peace and balance, but it wouldn't come.

Finally he broke the silence and Zen was grateful that he wasn't ... shocked at her wants and was willing to help her. Always helping her. She felt his hand on her cheek as she stayed looking at the stars envisioning her revenge. His fingers moved down her body and her eyes slid toward him as her thoughts took on a more carnal nature. His hand rested on her breasts and he pinched her nipples causing her to moan.

Zen pushed his hands away from her body and she stood up and immediately sat down on his lap straddling him. She wiggled her bum and rocked her sex against him closing her eyes for a moment enjoying the feel of him there. "I would have stayed unhappy and a prisoner in my own home. I wouldn't have escaped as the thought of escape had never crossed my mind. I would have relied on my father to let me explore. He probably would have married me off."

Zen leaned forward and kissed Zion while groping under his shirt to feel his skin. "I would have been helpless ..." her hands found his chest and she sighed as loved the feel of him. ".. and just been the wife of some dictator or guard." She pulled his shirt off and smiled seeing him in his glory. She pulled her own shirt off and pulled down her bra. She offered her breasts for his mouth. "Unhappy and never knowing how to change my world. Would you have still taken me if I wasn't my father's most prized possession, but had belonged to someone else?"

Zen tilted her head back squeezing her own nipples and grinding against him. In a few moments she was going to have him deep in her and she didn't care who saw. The fire warmed her flesh against the cold and she desperately wanted him; needed him.

He raised an eyebrow for a moment as Zen brushed his hand away before reseating herself on his lap. He mmed as she rocked against him, pressing against his erect cock beneath his pants. His hands slid over her tight ass, rubbing gently as she rocked against him, continuing to answer his question.

He returned the kiss as he pressed his chest into her roaming hands for a moment before she pulled his shirt off. He chuckled softly for a moment. He licked his lips for a moment as she pulled off her shirt as well, presenting her breasts to him. He chuckled for a moment.

"It sounds like you would have lead such a "wonderful" life if I had not come."

He leaned forward, his tongue swirling around her nipples for a few moments before he bit on them with his teeth. He tugged on her hard nipples for a few moments before running his tongue up along her breasts after she asked her question. He took her mouth with his hungrily for several moments, his tongue dancing with hers before he broke the kiss.

"In this world of treasures just wanting to be taken, I am sure I would have found you somewhere along the way. Are you unhappy that I kidnapped you against your will?"

His hand squeezed deeply into her ass as he bit on her bottom lip for a moment, pulling on it till he released it from his teeth.

Zen was half paying attention to what they were talking about and half focused on how her body felt. She smirked at his comment on her "wonderful" life, but it fell from her face as soon as his mouth made contact with her body. She was sliding herself over him through the clothes. The friction wasn't anywhere near enough of what she wanted.

Zen should have been unhappy about the kidnapping and in a way she was. "Yes and no," she said in response to his question as his teeth tugged on her lip. "I went through hell, but I'm free now... and," she blushed as she stood up and shimmied out of her clothes standing in the nude. The fire was at her back and it created shadows that danced on her skin. "I know the touch of a man, but not just any man, but a man who will die for me and I will die for him." She wasn't sure why she was so sure of that fact, but she was.

"Now, come take me here on the ground next to this fire."

He let her go as she stood up moving closer to the fire. As she shimmied from the rest of her clothes, reached down and removed his boots. He stood up, though he didn't yet comment on her statement about wanting to die for each other. For him, she was going to have to prove herself just a little more. He grinned for a moment as he stepped out of his pants,moving closer to her, his cock fully erect and ready to take her.

"Oh, I'll take you in front of the fire Zen."

He closed the distance between them, his hands running over her shapely ass for a moment. They moved down to the back of her thighs, much like he had when he first threatened to take her after the tank. He easily lifted her up, spreading her thighs around him. He moaned deeply as he dropped her fully on his cock, feeling her clench around him tightly. His mouth took hers hungrily for a few moments before he broke the kiss as he began to bounce her up and down his length hard and deeply.

Zen watched Zion as he undressed. Damn, he did something to her and she found her hands traveling over her own body. She was so wanton from the girl she was a few months ago. Her heart hammered as he said he was going to take her and she almost had the insane thought to run. Maybe it was the way he stalked her. He made her feel alive and a little scared; no she didn't think he would hurt her, but it was how quick he moved. It was even graceful and catlike and definitely full of power.

Than she forgot everything as he touched her. He picked her up so effortlessly and opened her to him. Her hands were around his neck and she looked at him as he slowly eased her onto him. "Oh ... yesssssss," she said as she felt him enter her fully. He was so big; too big and when he finally stopped she felt him so deep inside her.

"Z-" she started, but he was kissing her like a man needing water and bobbing her on his cock. Zen tried to help with the pace so he wasn't doing all the work, but he had total control of the situation and honestly that was turning her on more than anything. She broke the kiss and bit his neck as he plunged into her hot depths.

"You're so big, so deep. Fuck!" She whispered hotly into his ear as she squeezed him tightly loving the feel of him deep inside her wet center. "Oh yes, don't stop, don't ever fucking stop. I love it when you're deep inside me"

He groaned as he continued to stroke Zen up and down his length. He enjoyed her tightness, squeezing him with every stroke. He knew he would outlast her, at least for now, increasing her bouncing as she bit on his neck. He shivered as he soon brought her to orgasm, her scream echoing in the night air. The smell of sex hung in the air as he stopped, pulling her off of him. He chuckled at her whimpering for more, dropping her on the ground in front of the fire.

He easily manhandled as he flipped her over on her stomach. He lifted her hips up with one hand before he was in her quivering body once more. He groaned and moaned as he pounded into her, their slapping bodies filling the air with sound. He kept one hand on her hip as his other hand entangled in her hair, pulling her head back with each thrust. It wasn't long before he was crying out, filling her with his hot seed.

"Zen!"

He felt so good as he bobbed her up and down his hard length. She couldn't get enough and almost too soon she could feel her body getting hot and tightening up. She dug her nails into his body and bit his neck as she slowly lost a piece of herself to their maddening sex. Suddenly, Zen threw her head back and roared into the night sky as her orgasm overtook her and she was milking Zion for everything he was worth.

Zion disengaged himself from her and Zen's knees wobbled as she tried to hold herself, but Zion had other ideas. He pushed her back, flipped her over, and slid deep into her hot pussy. Zen bit her lip and inhaled sharply feeling his thickness back in her sensitive tight center. He fucked her hard and fast driving her insane. She took everything from her and then demanded more and Zen loved it. She felt him growing bigger inside and she squeezed him tightly wanting to feel him fill her up. Zen was rewarded and she felt him pulse and then spurt of his hot seed.

Zion emerged from her and Zen could feel some of him leaking out of her. She turned and kissed him deeply. "I need to find a stream or something so I can clean up." Zen wasn't sure if Zion was coming with her as she stood up and gathered her clothes. She yawned suddenly tired as all hell. She thought she head heard water earlier in the day when she was with the two guys so she decided to go in that direction. The grass was surprising soft on her feet and she was right. There was a river. Zen dropped her belonging and walked into the water. At first it was cool, but as her body got used to the water it was bearable. Zen found a rock in the middle of the river and she wrapped her arms around it, rested her head, and closed her eyes. She wasn't really asleep, but she definitely wasn't awake either.

Zion mmed as he returned Zen's kiss for a moment before she broke it off. He gave a nod for a moment. watching her wander off in search of a stream. He didn't follow her just yet, staying back to check on the fire. He added a couple of logs to the fire, stroking it back into a full roar. He just wanted to make sure it wouldn't die anytime soon. If it did when they were asleep, he was fine with that.

He soon made his way to the river as well, stopping at the edge for a moment. He chuckled softly seeing Zen hugging a rock. If she was that tired, he would have to put her through a little more training to raise her endurance more. He knew she would be in top shape soon, since he had only put her through a short training session.

He stepped into the water slowly, a slight shiver from the coolness of the water. He drank a handful of water for a moment, tasting it. Nature had recovered itself, purifying the poison from the war long ago. He drank a little more before moving to Zen, his fingers running along her back slowly.

"Will I have to carry you back to camp, or are you going to make it? I do plan on getting moving around sunrise."

Zen didn't think she was asleep, but then she didn't remember Zion coming into the water either. She was lightly dozing and she felt a hand run slowly up her body. She opened her eyes and turned her head slightly seeing Zion just behind her. "Damn, you scared me. I was about to slam my palm into your chin," she yawned and turned.

Zen cocked her head to the side when he said he would carry her back to camp. "I totally think you should carry me," she said as she wrapped her leg around his waist and rubbed against him. She leaned back feeling her upper back rest on the rock while her hands gripped his arms. She closed her eyes to the moon and continued gyrating against him. "Just. Like. This."

Zen opened her eyes as she wrapped her other leg around Zion. She was grinding against him and moaning into the night air. Her breasts were under the water, but her nipples were just out and were hard as nubs. Her hair swirled around her and dammit she wanted him back inside her. She wanted him pounding deep and taking her in the water; primitive.

He gave a little chuckle when she said she would have hit him. He shook his head for a moment as she turned around to face him.

"Maybe next time."

He smirked as she wrapped a leg around his waist, pulling herself close. He mmed as she began to gyrate against him as she leaned back against the rock. His hands wrapped around her waist as he held her close as she wrapped both legs around him, continuing to tease him.

"Just carry you? It seems like you want more than just to be carried."

He moaned as her actions did plenty to arouse him to full erection once more, his shaft compressed between them. He reached up with his hand, pulling her back up before kissing her deeply, his tongue stroking and rubbing against hers. He held the kiss for a few seconds more before breaking it, panting softly. Though he had no problem with the way she was, he needed to relieve the pressure on his cock.

His hands were around her slender wrist once more, deftly pulling her upwards. He moaned with pleasure as he pulled her down on his shaft once more, feeling her grasp him tightly inside her. He grinned and whispered in her ear for a moment.

"My own little slut killer."

He leaned her back against the rock as he began to thrust into her, driving deep as he could with each thrust. He moaned as he drove harder into her with each passing moment, the water splashing around them and over them.

Back