Thieves and Assasins (Closed)

Zen stared at her personal nightmare. She shook her head. She had thought the newspaper was a hoax and that her father had sent for her. She still refused to believe that she had been buried and had a memorial service. She stared at the hatch on the tank and took a step backwards. She took another and another and was acting on instinct. She grabbed the neck of a camel, swung up, and was riding away at a fast trot. She kept glancing back expecting to hear gunfire, a blast from the tank, or the sound of a knife whooshing through the air, but nothing. He just stayed there looking at her with a mixture of curiosity and pleasure.

Zen was able to control the beast into going faster. She used to ride horses back home and a camel was the same plus a few extra humps. Zen wasn't sure where she was going, but she didn't care. She wasn't running to any more lone caravans. She learned that lesson. She didn't need men anymore. She was going to go home by herself. She could make it.

The sun baked her and as the sun slowly set she found out that night was cold as hell. It was about freezing when she could see the sparkles of a city ahead. Zen urged the camel faster and faster as she started to shake harder and harder. It was the sound of the camels hooves on pavement that made Zen realize she had made it to a city. Zen fell off the camel and into the first shop.

No one would help her. She looked dirty and she had no money. The few who spoke English wouldn't even give her the time of day. Zen tried to explain who she was, but she kept hearing the searing pain that Zen was dead. It didn't sink in until she was looking at a tv and saw her father and a woman Zen had met only once or twice, but he was getting married. The newscaster was wondering if her father was moving so quickly to get married after Zen's death to ease his pain that she was dead. That meant he wasn't going to help her. That meant he had left her to die. That meant he had given up on her.

Zen was leaning against a wall crying, hungry, thirsty, cold, and wondering what she was going to do next. That's when she was hit. She fell to the stone ground and looked up seeing 3 men. Fuck! What was it with the men in this country?!

Zen did her best. She had managed to scratch and bloody all of them, but they were stronger and she was pretty beaten up. Her face was slowly swelling and one eye wouldn't happen. She stood up on wobbly feet and she heard them say something in that language she didn't understand, but from his look and tone she understood that he thought she was crazy for getting back up.

Zen took a swing, missed, and fell to her knees. She could hear the sound of flesh on flesh and when she looked up Nightmare was there. He still had that mixed look on his face. Before he could speak she spoke. "Teach me to be like you. Teach me to fight and I'll go with you, yes?"

He chuckled for a moment as he watched Zen commender a camel and go riding away. He just dropped back down in the driver's compartment, closing both hatches. He switched the camo to the United Confederation so that he wouldn't draw unwanted attention like the Chinese markings would.

He took his time following her in the tank, really in no rush. He watched her progress on the satellite network, stopping the tank just outside the city. Pulling on his shades, he made his way through the city, keeping a block behind Zen. He spotted the news about Zen's father in the display of a electronics store shortly after she saw it, chuckling softly. It didn't take the news long to spread. That made things much easier for him.

He tracked her signal down an alleyway, stopping at the mouth of the alley. He paused for a moment, seeing the three men surround her. He decided to wait a few moments, since rushing to her aid wouldn't help his cause just yet. After all, he was trying to break her. He made his wait down the alley quietly, waiting for just the right moment.

She was down on her knees a second time when his first punch landed. The first man went down, followed by the others in just a couple of seconds. He chuckled softly when he heard her begging for him to teach her. He was quiet for a few seconds, drawing the moment out. Finally he smirked for a moment, but didn't offer to help her up.

"Alright. I will teach you."

He didn't say anything else, but turned and walked away from her. He checked to make sure she was following him every few moments, but knew he didn't have to check. Inside the tank compartment where she was were several more bottles of water and some food to eat. During their journey back to the compound he spoke to her only once over the intercom.

"You will follow my rules or get punished. The training is going to be difficult and nothing like you would imagine. And you are mine."

Zen realized she was helpless. Her father, who no longer cared about her, had spoiled her and made her an easy target. She was going to kill all the fuckers who mess with her. She was so angry; seeing only red when she made her offer. The enemy of my enemy is my friend mentality. At first she thought he was going to finish her off and kill her, but then he smirked and nodded before leaving her behind. Zen knew this was a test. She would just have to get up and walk to prove she was strong enough. Or that's what her naive mind thought.

Zen wasn't sure how she found the strength to get to her feet and take steps. Her vision was darkening in one eye and she couldn't see out the other swollen eye. Her body hurt and she thought she had a cracked rib. Still she used that anger to take a step and another after him until they were in that tank. He did help her into the tank which she was grateful for.

Zen opened a bottle of water and drank needing to hydrate. She hadn't realized how dehydrated she was. As she sunk in and her body was finally giving out she heard his words. She struggled to stay conscious to voice once question. "What do you mean ... mine? I'm yours?"

She tried to stay awake to hear the answer, but her body couldn't take anymore. She had already screwed the top on the bottle of water luckily as it fell from her gasp as her world finally went black. Zen prayed she didn't wake up on his table again. She just wanted to be strong or hell die. Dying right now would be bliss too.

He could hear the weariness in her voice as she tried to question him. Then he heard the crunching of the plastic water bottle against the steel floor. He left the intercom off on his end, but he was able to hear everything during the ride back. The ride back to the compound took two full days, nearly midnight when they pulled into the vehicle hanger. Despite listening to her pleading and complaints, he never said a word back to her.

Leaving her asleep in the tank, he went about getting everything ready for when she would be put through her training. He left most of the compound open for her, except the armoury, hanger after she left it, and all the exits. He left a syringe of healing nanites in her room, labeled with 'Use me'.

Zen woke up and glanced around. The compound was open and she went inside what she had thought was her personal hell. She stopped at the entrance hesitating; was she really going to do this. Then she remembered that her father had buried her, she had been attack numerous times, and that no one was coming to rescue her. The rage returned and she walked inside feeling as is her body was barely hanging on even though she had just finished sleeping.

Zen immediately saw the vial. She knew it was some drug, but at this point she was in so much pain, now that her rage was dying down, that some sort of drug was very much needed. She plunged the syringe into her arm and pushed down. Immediately she felt as if those bugs were coming into her. She gritted her teeth and felt as if she was being torn apart or sewed from the inside out.

She passed out immediately landing hard on the floor.

Zion watched Zen sleep through her fatigue-induced sleep for a few moments before moving to set up her training regime. For what he was going to put her through, the best facilities would be in the immersion tank he was raised in. He whistled softly as he went through the programming of the tank.

The liquid in the tank was setup with several properties for long term immersion. The liquid itself contained oxygen to allow a human to survive within it without needing to come out for breathe. It also contained the necessary nutrients to forgo the need for food. Biological waste was broken down and expelled to be recycled elsewhere. Electrical impulses could be sent into the liquid to work with the virtual reality system to create working environments for full sensory immersion.

Satified everything was setup, he made his way down to Zen's room. He watched her sleep for a few more minutes before picking her up in his arms. He carried her carefully to the tank room, laying her down on a small blanket and pillow he had laid out. He pulled up a chair and leaned back, closing his eyes while he waited for her to wake up.

Zen was holding her father tightly. The world was sparkled in gold dust and everything shimmered. "I love you dad." Her father smiled at her. Suddenly he was across the ways from her and staring at some woman. Zen called out to her father, but the louder she called the redder the world took. Zen screamed, but her father ignored her and then she was grabbed.

Zen woke up with a start actually sitting straight up. Her breathing was labored and she waited for her breathing to return to normal before she glanced around. Just as her heart stopped pounding was when she realized everything she had endured. She wanted to cry, but couldn't find any more tears in her.

A sound had her slowly turn her head and that's when she saw the tank. Zen stood up and stared at her. She didn't turn her head in his direction as she asked, "what is that?"

He opened his eyes when he heard the sounds of Zen waking up. He stood up himself as she looked towards the tank, questioning him about it. He moved up behind her, laying a hand on her right shoulder.

"That will be your classroom to learn in. I am not a teacher, and you will learn much faster in the immersion tank. Fighting at my level would take you till you were old age to learn. However that thing will reduce it down to merely weeks. And fighting is not the only thing you will learn."

He was quiet for a moment before he turned her around to face him. He gave a little grin for a moment before speaking again.

"You have past the point of no return. You will either obey me or suffer the consequences."

He smirked for a moment before he put his hand around the back of her, forcing her into a deep kiss before pulling away.

Zen stared at her classroom. It was a huge ass tank. How was she supposed to learn faster in that. None of this was making any sense and she turned to stare at him. Was he serious? Seemed so. It also had this nasty looking fluid in it. Did he want her in that? Was he going to drown her? If he wanted to kill her why go through all this trouble? But by now Zen was so tired and at this point if she died fine. Whatever.

Nightmare turned her fully towards him. She found his grin kinda scary. She hadn't seen him smile before and she wasn't sure if it was a good one or not. The point of no return? Zen blinked and nodded. "Okay, I'll obey to get stronger and to kill everyone who thought I was weak."

That smile turned into a smirk and then she was kissed so deeply, so thoroughly, that she couldn't resist if she tried. When he pulled back Zen was panting and staring at him with questions in her eyes. "Uh, what was that for?"

He chuckled for a moment at her answer, pulling away.

“That was just something I wanted to do.”

He moved to a bank of computers that was a few from the tank. He began typing on a virtual keyboard as he spoke to her.

“Strip down completely and get into the harness. Word of advice, breathe normally in the tank. That nasty liquid is actually a mixture of all the essential nutrients needed to survive while submerged. I was in there for years, but I don't think the short periods of time I will leave you in there will kill you. And everything is taken care of, but don't worry about it.”

He chuckled softly as he continued to type away at the keyboard. The top of the tank opened up slowly, the large lid stopping at a ninety degree angle as a harness lowered from the ceiling as well. The harness rig was designed so it attached to the base of the skull, down along the wearer's spine. Two metallic extensions attached along the wearer's arms, wrap around the wrists and ending in sensory gloves. Two more metallic extensions pressed along the back of the wearer's legs, attached at the knees and ankles. A darken pair of VR goggles hung off of the top of the harness as well.

“Just put those on whenever you are ready. Tell me if you need help.”

He looked towards Zen for a moment as he waited on her.

"Something you wanted to do huh? Well, after I learn how to kick ass the next one you're gonna have to earn." Zen watched him move off and she was left staring at the huge ass tank. He told her to strip and she arched a brow. She wasn't getting naked and .. wait... he wanted her to get in that thing?!?! Was he fucking crazy? Okay, stupid question.

"You want me to put on what looks like a death trap, and .. did you say submerge. ... as in all the way in and ..fuck that!" Zen crossed her arms under her breasts and stared at him. "I might want to die, but I don't want to be tortured either."

For a moment Zen just stared, but then Nightmare's eyes took on a dark look and his face brokered no argument. With a huge sigh and praying her death was quick she threw off the top and slid her pants down her legs standing in a white bra and black panties. Zen's clothes covered and hid her long, thick shapely legs and her wide hips. The shirt was long and you would have missed the tucked in waist that flared out into a tight yet thick bum. She was curvy and thick and had all the attitude of a pissed off woman who didn't realize how good she looked unclothed.

After 5 minutes and a few 'fucks' and 'fuck you' Zen was able to get the harness on. She felt a sharp pain and heard a click as the thing attached to the base of her skull. Then she passed out and was in the world of training that Nightmare wanted her in.

Zion gave an amused look for a moment when she tried to refuse his orders to get strapped in. Once she strapped herself in, he pressed a button, lowering a harness behind her. After double-checking everything was secure, he placed two wireless ear buds in her ears before she was placed into the massive tank of liquid.

He adjusted the density of the bio-liquid, making her float in the middle of it. A slight shock through her implant was used to revive her to consciousness, but the VR goggles remained dark. He chuckled for a moment as he watched her struggle to adapt to the liquid. The bio liquid had a slightly oily and slick feeling on the skin and a bland taste in it's natural state. She remained in darkness and silence for half an hour before his voice was heard in her ears.

"The next three weeks will be used to train you in the handling of the various vehicles in your new home, firearms, fitness, and perhaps other surprises. All of your needs will be taken care of, so you will not leave till the end of the session. I am able to hear and monitor you, so feel free to say anything you wish."

The liquid took on a sweeter taste as various drugs were added to the mixture. Some were designed to stimulate her memory retention, some pushed her into a mild state of euphoria, and increased her body's ability to improve physically. The exercise she was put through, an hour each day, emphasized cardio, flexibility, and endurance. Shocks were used to push her further, as well as punish her for doing something wrong. She was taught various types of firearms and put through long hours of training. The same method was used for the various vehicles at the base, land, air, and water. Each day was randomized on what and how much of the various types of training she would receive. During her last week of training, he inserted a session of sexual interaction with him as her partner for an hour before she was allowed to sleep.

It was all not real. That was the chant Zen tried to use, but at the hours wore on, the days lengthen, and the weeks continued on Zen wasn't sure anymore. It seemed that every time she 'woke up' it was a new disaster, apocalypse, or war that she was trapped in and had to escape. It seemed endless and Zen was exhausted mentally.

Muscle memory. Even if Zen had forgotten what she had learned 'week 1' her body knew and by the end she could take apart and put back together a number of weapons. She could drift just about any vehicle land or air and what was even better she exceled at hand to hand combat. She was given a test to kill her father and every time she failed it. She was angry and she couldn't kill him. In her heart she wanted to, but she couldn't. How could she exact her revenge. She found her answer. She killed his family leaving him as lonely as she was.

She must have been rewarded as she learning what it felt like to be kissed and touched, but she would always shy away when it got to the 'real deal'. She was a virgin and she learned her sexuality could be used as an asset, but she had never done it and somehow every time it got to that part she was able to watch the scene play out without actually being a part. It was like being a ghost and watching it happen to someone who looked and sound just like her. That's when she would remember ... this is not real.

He didn't watch her entire training program, but he did monitor from time to time to check on her progress. He filled his time with other things, such as the maintenance of the base, working out, and going through training of his own. Though he had been given all the knowledge that the scientists were able to, such as programming computers, he foundt such things tedious. He left that up to the various robots that had been left around there, but everything was getting up in age. Routine maintenance would be needed, and he spent a lot of the time tying to figure such things out.

When he did monitor Zen's progress, Nightmare was impressed with her quick learning ability. Though her training was a mere fraction of what he had been given, she was progressing very well. Even the few times she had been shocked to push herself further, she was able to push herself further. Although he barely watched her routine training, he did pay attention to what she did when she had been given the test to kill her father. Though she seemed to have problems with the test, he knew she had potential after her run-ins with the slavers when he 'rescued' her.

When her current training program ended, he was running a mock fight with a sparring android when the message sounded over the base's intercom system. He was dressed in only a pair of black spandex shorts, and covered in a light sheen of sweat from the hour long fight session. Zen was left in complete darkness for five minutes by the time he reached the tank room. Hitting a few buttons on the keyboard, the young woman was hoisted out of the bio liquid, placed lightly on the cold floor of the room.

He didn't remove the goggles yet as he walked up behind her, removing the ear buds from her ears. One hand slid over her toned stomach as the other hand grasped over her right breast, squeezing the large fleshy orb between his fingers. He spoke softly in her ear for a moment.

“Your first phase is complete. You did well, but you still have plenty to learn.”

His fingers pinched her nipple between them between each word he spoke, rolling it between them. As he finished telling her she had plenty to learn, his other hand slid down between her leg, cupping her still slick nether lips for a moment lightly.

“The nightmare is waiting to be embraced, further down the rabbit hole.”

As he continued to speak in her ear softly, his index finger pushed into her deeply as it stirred up inside her. He kissed the nape of her neck for a moment before biting on her soft skin with his teeth.

The scene ended and Zen waited. This was the first time, she suddenly realized, that she wasn't waking up or finding herself in a situation that required her to fight. Actually, it was like she was getting an echo from the last scene; which just happened to be the scene with NIghtmare. She could feel her body still throbbing slightly with the feelings of being touched and aroused. Then she was being taken out of the tank.

Even though she felt like she was stronger her legs barely supported her weight. She was so wobbly. The instruments attached to her were literally holding her up. She found her footing, even though her feet were slick, and stood there trying to get reacquainted with herself. Then she could hear She didn't realize she couldn't hear until the earbuds were taken out and she could hear a rush of sound. She felt his hand on her stomach and the flames ignited in her as she gasped just from his touch. Then his hand was on her breast and the other was in her pussy.

"Oh," she gasped as she could compare the feelings from in the tank, now that she recognized it, and the feelings now. Now it was much more intense. Her mind was cloudy and her body felt like it was on fire and she wanted more. So much more. She wanted what she felt in the tank, but harder, more.

Then she realized what was going on and she needed to think. Zen grabbed Nightmare's wrist that was on her breasts and twisted while at the same time grabbing his hand and pulling it from her now wet pussy. She turned and knew if he couldn't stop her she could sprain if not break his wrist. She was facing him and she couldn't see him. She pushed herself to her toes and pulled him toward her so that she was what she thought near his height. She whipped off the goggles and found she was no where close in barefeet to his height, but she pulled his head down and kissed him deeply.

She pushed away and sauntered back. "No more of that until you take me out to dinner. Or at least a date." She laughed and bounced on her toes trying to work her muscles. She must have been moving in that goo cuz she felt more energize, faster, stronger. She cracked her neck and arched an eyebrow. "Wanna go?"

Though she pulled his hand from her pussy as she turned around, there was still enough goo on her fingers to allow him to slip from her grip. He smirked down at her for a moment after she pulled off the goggles, mming a little at the deep kiss. He licked his lips for a moment as she moved away from him and then turned to face him.

"Is that what you think?"

He grinned and licked off the fingers that had been inside her, tasting her sweetness for a moment as she took up a fighting position. He chuckled for a moment.

"Why not? Let's see what you have learned, but first."

He shifted his right hand for a moment, popping his wrist before stripping off his spandex shorts, leaving him nude as well. He smirked for a moment as Zen's eyes widened for a moment at the action, but she recovered quickly. He put his hands up in front of him as he signaled for her to proceed.

He wanted to see how how much endurance she had, so he went defensive. Since she was still hooked up to the harness, she wasn't able to move far. He easily fended off her punches, batting them away. He did allow her a few hits, shifting his head so they were only glancing blows. He played with her, occasionally moving in and out of her reach as he threw a few easy shots of his own.

Her movements were getting more erratic as the fight wore on, slowing as he could she her grasping for breathe. He let her wear herself out before making one major move on her. He reached forward, one hand wrapping around the harness beneath her breasts. He pushed her back against the large tank as he lifted her up off of her feet. His other hand reached down, taking her left leg and spread her a little wider. The fight had turned him on, so he lowered her down on the head of his erect cock so the his head was just buried in between her slick lips as he kissed her deeply. He held the kiss for a moment moments before pulling her off and setting her down to her feet. He grinned as he whispered in her ear for a moment.

"The Nightmare always gets what he wants, when he wants it. Now get a shower."

He bit her for a moment before backing off, unsnapping her harness as he did. He went to the console of the system and typed in a few commands. A chemical was released into Zen at the points of contact where there skeletal frame was connected into her, numbing the areas for a few moments. The metal prongs released from her painlessly so she would be able to remove the gear.

Last edited:
Zen was ready. She took a swing and felt something pull her back. She glanced back over her shoulder to see she was still connected. "Duuuuude," she hadn't realized she was still connected. Then she paused. That's twice she said dude. When did she use this slang? She frowned, but then her mind went blank when Nightmare got naked. She was a woman, a virgin, but still a woman and oh gawd his body was delicious. She felt her fluttering in her loins and for some reason she wanted to do all those fantasies she had in the tank with him. She already knew it would feel even better than that illusionary shit. Zen put her hand on her chest and realized... she was still naked. How could she not notice that?! She blushed and would have said nevermind so she could put on some clothes, but he was coming at her.

Zen thought she was doing well blocking and attacking. She was aware that his hits weren't hurting exactly. They stung, but she was sure he was holding back. Too soon Zen felt herself getting labored. Her body might have been strong, but it was in a weightless goo. Gravity was taking it's toll on her and she would have much more work ahead of her to get her stamina back. She didn't want to quit or back down. She had to beat him.

Suddenly she was picked up and forced back against the tank. Her breasts were rising and falling with every breath even though her eyes were glaring. Damn, she wanted to have done some damage. Then he was spreading and entering her and Zen felt a fire between her legs. A fire that she didn't want to stop. His lips were on hers and she didn't care if he was playing with her she wanted it so badly and she couldn't do anything to push herself onto him. It felt soo good and yet it was nowhere near enough of what she wanted.

"Is that so? We'll see." It was supposed to come off all bad ass and nonchalant, but her words came out on a breathy whisper laced with desire. She didn't even try to stop the moan when he bit her. When did pain cause her pleasure? Zen was set free and she stood there trying to think... finally she just did as told and walked into the inner chambers, grabbed a towel, and went into the shower.

She was leaning against the wall enjoying the hot water when she stilled. How did she know where the shower was? Or the towels for that matter? When did she enjoy pain.. well yeah he had kinda brainwashed that bit into her with those damn fantasies. It seemed the rougher the sex the better it was and boy did they not do some rough shit. What else did he brain wash her with? She never said dude before and she had been using American slang as if it was second nature,

Zen finished rinsing off the soap and wrapped herself in the towel. Before she would have been embarrassed to be naked hell earlier she hadn't even realized she was. She found Nightmare and stared at him. "Tell me your real name? The truth of your past not the rumors and what did you do to me? I'm different." Even now she was clutching the towel to her body even though it stopped right at her thighs. A good chinese girl would never be caught so wanton and right now she didn't care. She still could feel him just right in her, but not filling her. She shook her head. No, the important stuff first.

Who was he.

When Zen went off to the shower, Zion just toweled himself off before pulling on the spandex shorts. He occupied his time by monitoring the latest news articles that had been running through the various arts of the world. One article in particular had caught his attention. He had only gotten halfway through it when Zen came to him, wrapped in her towel. He chuckled softly as she stood there, demanding questions.

"And what brought on this sudden impatient line of questioning?"

He shifted around in the chair to fully face her. She had placed herself in arm's reach, making him smirk. He reached out with one hand, grabbing her by a wrist before forcefully pulling her into his lap. He tilted her face up for a moment before smirking.

"Since you asked so nicely, I'll tell you. My real name is Zion Kodachi. My name means Heaven or Utopia, so I guess my creators decided I would be one of the saviors of this little planet. I was created in that very same tank that you were training in, in stasis for about 15 years. I was the last one to wake up, after the whole resource war ended."

He shifted the chair around so he could lean back in the chair. The change also allowed her to see what he was looking at on the screen, the World's largest Diamond, the Hope Diamond. He mmed a little as she shifted in his lap to get comfortable, a hand on her thigh.

"As for what I did to you, I couldn't explain that. I just selected the programs and let it work. Just a fraction of the training I went through."

It was a parial truth, but he really didn't want to go into the technical details.

Last edited:
Zen didn't answer Nightmare's question thinking it was rhetorical. She continued staring him down with her hip slightly jutted and her wet hair hanging over one shoulder. She gave him a look that pure seriousness and self control. Eve if her eyes kept wanting to rove over him. Then like a snake hsi hand was on her body and she was pulled into him. Her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped in a small 'O' of surprise. She quickly recovered as his hand was on ehr face and forcing her to look at him.

"Zion Kodachi. Sounds Japanse," she wrinkled her nose a bit. She loved her Japanese ancestors, but it was true the Chinese and Japanese had a sibling love for eachother. it was a small rivalry that she cherished. Zen looked at the tank she was in and she didn't know how long she was in there, but she knew she would have lost her mind being in there for 15 years. Hell, she barely remembered it was all fake until the love scenes and she was sure if it hadn't been for her being a virgin she wouldn't have known that was fake. Zen turned her eyes toward him and try to take the pity out of them.

When Zion shifted the chair she shifted on his lap so that it didn't feel like she was gonna fall off his lap. Oh, she knew he wasn't gonna let her fall, but she didn't like the 'feeling' that she was gonna fall. Zen almost stilled; how could she trust him when he was the cause of everything. She would have to file that information away for later.

"So what's with the World's Larges-..." Zen's eyes roved over the article and she stopped seeing her father and his new wife's name as one of the attendees. It also mentioned in the article that he had lost a daughter, but didn't even waste the ink to print her name.

"We're gonna steal the diamonds?" Zen wasn't even thinking about the changes to her that he made anymore. Infact she arched her back which pressed her luscious ass into his groin and began typing on the screen. Her mind flew as she hacked into the database and put her and Zion's name on th... oh wait. They were already on the list and as husband and wife. Zen turned to look over her shoulder at him and blushed a bit.

"Do you always think of everything? Holy, hell, how did I know to do this stuff? I swear I didn't eve do computer simulations in that tank?" Zen suddenly felt him underneath her and her eyes heated. "Take me. Take me now. Make me yours and be true to what this lie says on the invite." Zen wasn't sure where this wanton girl came from. She should hate this man, despise him, but all she wanted was him.

Zen jumped up out of his reach and stared at him. "You ... made me ... want you. Those ... those sex things in that tank ... it' was like .. some sort of drug but worst. You made me want you you fucked with my head and made me not only want you, but crave you. DIDN'T YOU?!"

Zion suppressed a little smirk as she began to type and hack at the computer, letting her do everything despite having already done what he needed to do. When she launched into begging him to take her and saw her eyes, he knew the chemicals were slowly doing their job. He was a little surprised at the intense reaction, but pleased nonetheless.

When she leaped up out of his reach, he just sat back in the chair. He shook his head softly for a moment at her tirade of accusing him of mind fucking her. Well, it was true, but he wasn't going to fully admit that to her. He smirked for a moment as he answered her, his hands folded in front of his chest.

"I haven't made you do anything. It's all just a natural side effect of the natural drug enhancement program. I haven't made you do anything but bring out what you already wanted deep down inside."

He licked his lips for a moment and was up from the chair in a moment. He closed the gap between them, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder, making her cry out. She did hit on his back in a feeble attempt to get free, but he just carried her through the base like she was nothing. He gave her towel-covered rear a few smacks to make her settle down before carrying her into one of the multiple bedrooms in the base.

As he threw her down on the bed, his fingers grasped the fabric of the towel and ripped it from her body, exposing her luscious body to him.

"Since you begged so nicely before, I will give you your request."

He smirked as he discarded his shorts, his erect shaft free and ready before her eyes. He grasped her legs, pulling them open as he pulled her towards him. He leaned over her as she struggled a bit, guiding his tip to her exposed mound before pushing into her slowly. He groaned and moaned as her vrigin walls squeezed him tightly as he pushed into her till her felt her hymen. He paused for a moment before he grinned to her, a quick thrust before he fully plunged into her depths with a loud moan.

"So..tight.."

Zen was still staring at him incredulously. "Bulllshit! How can I want you when I don't know you?" She knew he had done something and as they glared at eachother; okay she was was glaring he was looking pleased. She rolled her eyes and was just turning away from him when she was picked up and swung over his shoulder caveman stylle.

"Let me go you brute? I'll kick your ass as soon as I get stronger." His hand came down on her butt, sure it was covered with a towel and it shocked her. She hadn't even been spanked as a child. She pounded against him, but she knew he was stronger and faster and dammit where was he taking her.

She landed on a bed and her protection was taken from her. His words scared and thrilled her. Did she want this? Then his shorts were gone, he was on top of her, and she could feel him just at her entrance. Yes, she wanted this and damn if he wasn't taking forever. She arched her hips trying to get him further and he sunk in inch by slow inch. Her nails dug into his shoulders and she moaned lustfully. Then she felt him stop and then one huge push and he was in her and damn it hurt. She gave a small yelp of pain and bit her lip. A tear was threatening to come out her eye as she tried to figure out why it hurt when it had felt good before.

Luckily, he was letting her get used to his size and when he moved again Zen was going to tell him to stop and get off. This shit was a trick and it hurt, but then there was no pain. It was that sweet delicious fire again. She paused and when he was fully in her it didn't hurt this time. He was going too slow. Her head swished back and forth on the pillow. She looked up at him with fire in her eyes and growled out, "fuck me faster. Like in the scenes. I can't do this. I need him from the tank."

He had fucked her numerous times .. in the make believe tank world. Since she was a virgin and had nothing to equate it to she had grown accostom to the fucking they had done in that world. So this sweet slow shit was driving her inside. She wanted that hard fucking that made her inside burn, her mind go blank except for just feeling and screaming her release into the wind. She needed him to take her like she wasn't fragile.

He chuckled as she became demanding after he deflowered her. He leaned down beside her ear, whispering softly in her ear.

"Such a demanding, wanton, little slut I have on my cock."

He smirked for a moment before he bit on her bottom lip before engulfing her in a rough kiss. He teased her for a few moments as he didn't move till he released the kiss. Once the kiss was released, he began thrusting into her with deep, hard thrusts as her legs wrapped around him. He sped up hard and fast, bouncing her on the bed as she tried to match him.

Her sexual endurance soon reached her peak, crying out with loud pleasure. He wasn't ready himself, plunging deep into her as she spas end around his length. Pausing for a few moments, he unfolded her legs from around him before rolling her on her side. He held her right leg against his chest as he began to pound into her quivering body at the new position.

He moaned and groaned as he continued to thrust hard into her, bringing her to peak once more. He cried as her release triggered his. He thrust as deep as he could, his hot seed erupting into her. Just before he released the last of himself into her, he pulled out as he dropped her on her back, the last strands landing on her slick stomach.

Zen stared up at him as he stopped and looked at her with so much satisfaction. She hated and loved that look. He was too confident and dammit if she didn't want to knock him down a peg or two, but fuck if he didn't feel so fucking good. If only he would do that hip thrust motion thing. Zen growled trying to buck her hips to create friction so that she could feel him fill her up. She rolled her eyes at his words and when he came close she gave a small yelp that turned into a pleasurable moan as he bit her then kissed the pain away.

Zen was close to pulling him off and then fucking him hard herself when he finally started pounding into her like she needed. He fucked her hard and fast and the first 2 minutes she was coming hard. Her muscles milking his thick member as she screamed her release, but he didn't stop.

"Zion ... Zion .. ZION!" Zen screamed feeling that it was too much that she was literally on fire, but he didn't stop. He just kept pounding into her; taking what she gave and then he was demanding and taking more. By this point Zen couldn't think or anything. All she could do was feel. This was the best thing she had ever experienced, even better than the tank. How could this be this intense!

Zen felt that fire take over her hold body. "Zion!" Her body was going tighter and tighter then she was flying high again. Her orgasm over took her body and she literally dug her nails into his shoulder as she came again. She didn't even realize when Zion came. Zen laid back and rubbed ehr stomach feeling his sticky hot seed on her. Zen moaned and wiped the cum with her finger and began rubbing her clit moaning loudly at hte same time.

"Holy, shit! Is that what sex always feel like?!" Zen used her other hand to touch the cum that was still on her stomach andl licked it. It wasn't bad tasting. Interesting. Zen just needed to take a shower. She stood up, but her legs wobbled and she started giggling. She flopped back down ont he bed laughing. "I need a moment."

He gave a little smirk as he watched Zen in her afterglow of sex, moving from the bed.

"That is what sex feels like, though you are my first. And that won't be the last time either."

He moved to the door for a moment before looking back at her.

"You have one hour to get ready before we move out. It will take a few days to travel to Paris."

He turned and made his own way to the showers. He took his time washing himself. Zion smirked for a moment, wondering if she would take it on herself to join him.

Zen closed her eyes feeling way content. She was deliciously sore and ... sticky. She giggled at her own thought. She didn't open her eyes when Zion started speaking, but after his statement her eyes flew wide open! He was a virgin too!? Then what was all that in the tank and ... she shook her head slowly trying to gather her thoughts which were running wild. By the time she had a coherent question he was already walking out the door.

Zen sighed and looked down. She was going to need another shower. Then her thoughts went to her father. What would he say or do when he saw her? Would she still be so angry? This was her father; daddy. Zen went to a different shower than the one Zion was in with her head full of possibilities and scenarios. She wasn't ready for this she decide and sank to the floor of the shower with her arms wrapped around her knees. She wasn't ready.

Back