Thick Asian Wife

Not been around much recently so just found this thread. She has a beautiful body, just right for taking and filling her up.

Sometimes she trims but usually she leaves it like that
So in that view it is mostly natural?
Well…I sure do love it…..her pubic hair is perfect just like that!!!😍
Most of her pics here feature her amazing breasts…and perfect little ass, and they should get the lion’s share of the attention, but do you have any more photos that you can share that features her soft, delicious bush?:D

So in that view it is mostly natural?
Well…I sure do love it…..her pubic hair is perfect just like that!!!😍
Most of her pics here feature her amazing breasts…and perfect little ass, and they should get the lion’s share of the attention, but do you have any more photos that you can share that features her soft, delicious bush?:D
I'll try to get some more pics soon

I'll try to get some more pics soon
Well…I certainly would love to see anything you have to offer….I’m a little disappointed that I missed the one that was taken down by the mods….
:mad:
However…there are still many left which I am enjoying now…like this one….
1711901709415.jpeg
What a beauty your wife is….her big tits are incredible…….I just love her large, round pink pancake like areola and thick pointy nipples!!
She looks so sexy serving them up like this….
…I’d love to unload all over those whoppers like you do….and I bet those hot undies she’s got on smell amazing:devil:

I also must point out that she has a great ass!!
1711902310869.jpeg
Her butt seems to be so full cheeked, round and firm….and legs with thighs and calves so toned and shapely as they
all connect together in statuesque sexuality.
You are a lucky man that gets to fuck a woman as wonderful as this.
Do me a favor….
….next time you fuck her, tell her what I have said about her…….:giggle:

Back