Thick Asian Wife

Well…I certainly would love to see anything you have to offer….I’m a little disappointed that I missed the one that was taken down by the mods….
:mad:
However…there are still many left which I am enjoying now…like this one….
View attachment 2333281
What a beauty your wife is….her big tits are incredible…….I just love her large, round pink pancake like areola and thick pointy nipples!!
She looks so sexy serving them up like this….
…I’d love to unload all over those whoppers like you do….and I bet those hot undies she’s got on smell amazing:devil:

I also must point out that she has a great ass!!
View attachment 2333293
Her butt seems to be so full cheeked, round and firm….and legs with thighs and calves so toned and shapely as they
all connect together in statuesque sexuality.
You are a lucky man that gets to fuck a woman as wonderful as this.
Do me a favor….
….next time you fuck her, tell her what I have said about her…….:giggle:
Incredible body

Well…I certainly would love to see anything you have to offer….I’m a little disappointed that I missed the one that was taken down by the mods….
:mad:
However…there are still many left which I am enjoying now…like this one….
View attachment 2333281
What a beauty your wife is….her big tits are incredible…….I just love her large, round pink pancake like areola and thick pointy nipples!!
She looks so sexy serving them up like this….
…I’d love to unload all over those whoppers like you do….and I bet those hot undies she’s got on smell amazing:devil:

I also must point out that she has a great ass!!
View attachment 2333293
Her butt seems to be so full cheeked, round and firm….and legs with thighs and calves so toned and shapely as they
all connect together in statuesque sexuality.
You are a lucky man that gets to fuck a woman as wonderful as this.
Do me a favor….
….next time you fuck her, tell her what I have said about her…….:giggle:
Thanks for the compliments, I'll be sure to mention it to her 😉

No need to ask, I’m already in line for your sexy wife. Need to eat that ass and do a few other things…

No new outfits, just her bare naked body ready for some cocks. Who wants a turn?
While I do love seeing her in different outfits, I must say that it is a real treat to see her completely nude…..:love::heart::love:
She is spectacular….and even though the line must be very long, I would be happy to wait my turn so my cock and I can have our way with her…..:D

No new outfits, just her bare naked body ready for some cocks. Who wants a turn?
I would love to take a turn, grabbing her hips from behind, sliding my cock in hot tight juicy pussy, bang her till we both cum, then pull out and lick and suck her pussy of our juices....then grab her by the hips again and slide my cock into her tight ass!

Back