there's more where that came from ;)

Never ever feel guilty! I'd love to hear all of these things! Please share.

Well I havent worked out all the details in between but I know it begins with my mouth on her breasts, suckling and nibbling and ends with my load deep inside that pretty pussy. Or maybe somewhere on that sexy body.

I'll let you know when I work out more details but in the mean time please continue to post for inspiration

Well I havent worked out all the details in between but I know it begins with my mouth on her breasts, suckling and nibbling and ends with my load deep inside that pretty pussy. Or maybe somewhere on that sexy body.

I'll let you know when I work out more details but in the mean time please continue to post for inspiration

More details please !!!!!

Your last pic got my hose up. ;)

I'm sure it wasn't just that one time. If I have any wild firey nights, I'll be sure to let you know so you can put them out ;) or should I say in...?

Sitting on the edge of my seat. "Hot Couple" for sure.;)
they're coming! were just slow uploaders haha I appreciate you all being so patient :kiss:

A few to hold you guys over :)

PC010014.jpg

PC010013.jpg

PB230012.jpg

Some boobs and bum to hold you over until we post more late tonight.
Any requests?

Thank you!! I work at it ;)

What ever you do to keep your ass in shape is working. God damn. Get over my knee for a spanking. And any chance of getting a pic of you on your stomach reaching back grabbing your heels. Let's see how flexible you are.

Wow! Those are some gorgeous pics! You know the body is working when just a pair of shoes makes for a great picture set!

Is it bad that the first thing I do when I get home from work I take my boots off grab a cup of coffee and admire your new pics? (they are really that good):)

Is it bad that the first thing I do when I get home from work I take my boots off grab a cup of coffee and admire your new pics? (they are really that good):)

NOT AT ALL. is it bad that at WORK my man and i discuss the types of pictures we need to post for you all…? haha.

there's more to come!!

I sure envy the guy that is blessed to come home to you at night!:rose: :rose: :rose:

i'm sure he'll have something to say to this .. :) he is amazing :heart:

Wow! Those are some gorgeous pics! You know the body is working when just a pair of shoes makes for a great picture set!

i appreciate the compliment :) i have lots of pairs of shoes to show off ;)

Another sexy pic, thanks for making my day much happier :)

you are VERY welcome !!! :)

Back