there's more where that came from ;)

Thank you for the compliments :)

Thank you, I agree. My woman does have a weakness for a man in uniform, so be careful, lol.

HAHA! I just read what my man wrote and I literally almost said the same thing! It's very true. More so any man in the army or marines ;)

holy hell I love your pictures. I love your tits I would suck on them all day. I would love to kiss and lick your stomach and make my way down to your lovely pussy. I would eat you out all day until you begged me to stop. Sorry for being so graphic.

Love hearing from the ladies ;), would love to explore my bicurious side :devil:Just sayin. lol ;)

I would love to help you explore that side:)

holy hell I love your pictures. I love your tits I would suck on them all day. I would love to kiss and lick your stomach and make my way down to your lovely pussy. I would eat you out all day until you begged me to stop. Sorry for being so graphic.

I would love to help you explore that side:)

No apologies needed! ;)

That's a stunningly beautiful woman, from head to toe. I almost feel guilty for all the bad things I'd like to do with her. Almost.

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

OMG I am bi and honestly enjoy looking at pictures of men more right now, but she is lovely;)

This is one of those very rare threads where I actually went back through every page, so as not to miss a single shot.

My favorite is:
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1331410&d=1384739377

Keep 'em comming. The only thing that would be hotter would be to have both of you in the pics.

I agree! It's always hotter when my man is involved. Or at least I think so!

OMG I am bi and honestly enjoy looking at pictures of men more right now, but she is lovely;)

Thank you so much!!! Appreciate the compliment

Have to say that one is nice. Lovely angle on the booty!

Thank you :) we thought so too.

That's a stunningly beautiful woman, from head to toe. I almost feel guilty for all the bad things I'd like to do with her. Almost.

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

Never ever feel guilty! I'd love to hear all of these things! Please share.

I have a present for you bit don't know how to wrap it!

I think I know what it is ;) just a bow would be necessary although I love to do the unwrapping

New pictures

We have some new pictures coming ! They'll be posted later tonight or tomorrow. Check back later xo

Enjoy your Saturday!

Back