Theo and Karin... Closed

i took my mouth from his just long enough to answer "only if you do so with me." then i kissed his neck nuzzling it with my nose

I smiled at her and kissed her lips softly. “Yes baby anything you like to do I’m with you,” I replied while she nuzzled my neck. I didn’t know what she had in mind but I was happy to do it just the same.

as he kissed my lips i felt so light and warm after he said about doing anything i had an idea. "what about you take a shower with me?" i slipped from him and slowly with a naughty grin began walking slowly backwards up the stairs.

I sort of expected that but didn’t say it, and I couldn’t wait to get in the shower with her.

“Baby I did say anything you like, and if you like to shower together nothing could please me more that to shower with you, and wash each other.

I had the feeling the showing would be the first place we would fuck each other, and if she was a virgin, not that I thought her, but girls something they break their Hymen with their toys. The blood would just wash away in any case.

with his words i rush upstairs and into the bathroom stripping and waiting for him turning on the shower and getting it to the right temperature.

Karin couldn’t wait long enough an rushed away before he knew it. He finds her already naked as he walks into the bathroom adjusting the water temperature. she looked the happiest he remember seen her.

He strips the rest of his clothing and steps in the shower his cock already half mast, and seen her naked it could feel getting harder.

“Are we going to wash each other baby. I’ll wash your back than you’ll was mine, and after we can wash each other while we face one another,”

"that sounds good." i stepped into the shower after him turning around so my back was to him. "you don't mind if you was my first do you?"

Karin was quick in turning her back to me so I could wash it, and then she asked if I mind it that I was the first, and though she was kidding me.

“No baby I don’t mind it at all, and if you really want to know. I am honored being the first man for you.” I told her as I washed her entire back before I started to wash her delicious ass.

i let myself relax as he washed my back feeling calm. "that feels nice"

I was taking my time loving the feel of her skin on my hands. “I’m glad you like baby, and I love touching you.”

I told her as I washed right between her ass cheek and the inside of her thighs.

i was moaning and panting by this time wishing he would touch my pussy so against all sub laws i touched and rubbed my pussy hoping he didn't know much about ownership details. "mmmm."

I could hear her soft moans and I knew she was aroused and saw her hand go down to her pussy. I reached around and held her hand from touching her pussy.

“I though we were going to wash each other baby, stop that I said smiling at her. I had just finished with both her legs and turned her around gently.

“I know what you want baby, I just what you to hold off till I tell you. now lets wash each other like we agreed on.

damn i thought and just when i was going to get some pleasure. i pouted a bit but my submissive nature kept me from whining. "fine." i sighed trying not to throw a fit but i had been so close to pleasure! i was kinda upset with him so didn't say a word after that in the shower even when he talked.

I could see she was no pleased with my for stopping her touching her cunt, I want her to be really hot till I was ready to play with it.

“Baby you must have patience sometime and this is one of those times.”

I finished with her breasts trying not to arouse any more than she already was. I reached down between her thighs with both hands slide my finger into her wet cunt and rub her engorged clitoris with the hand.

i gasped when he touched me moaning and grinding on his hand clutching his shoulders. "oooohhhh." i felt myself almost purr but i didn't want to suprise my brother anymore tonight.

Karin moaned the instant my finger touched her clot and the other slide inside her pussy, and grind her hips against my fingers. I fucked her with my finger and still kept from breaking he Hymen, before I introduced another finger to how tight she was. two finger were snug but was good. My cock was another matter as it was much bigger and longer.

i was panting very heavily then and kissed him deeply clenching around his fingers when he put a second one in.

I could hear Karin panting now and she kissed hard and I reciprocated by kissing her back just as hard, and I was dying to taste my sister.

“Baby I want to taste your virgin cunt right now and I want you to cum into my mouth.” I told her and sat down on the floor. You can support yourself with your hands on my shoulders.”

"um okay" i was excited but also nervous cause i didn't know what it would feel like.

“I know you may find this strange baby, but I’ll guarantee it that you will love it. After this you’ll want it all the time. you’ll need to learn how to suck my cock also, so we can have a 69.”

i blushed a bit at the cocksucking "alright" i was just a pinch nervous now and wanted him to start.

“Come baby let me eat your sweet and and juice pussy. open your legs wide and push your his so your pussy if right over my mouth. If you feel like grinding your pussy go right ahead.”

"alright brother" i do as he asks spreading my legs and lifting my hips so im right over his mouth supporting myself on his shoulders.

Once Karin was in position I placed my hands on her hips to hold he pussy right on my mouth and lick all her sweet juice, not realizing she was that wet and takes her engorged clot into her mouth and sucks it into his mouth and licks all her cum as it flow out, then pushed his tongue inside as far as he could laps like a starving man.

i moaned and remembering what he said about grinding i let myself and took one hand to his head pushing his head even further on me. "mmmmm. so goood."

Back