Theater or Booth Etiquette

tmwmpa63

Really Experienced
Greetings,
I am curious, and such am wanting to understand the rules or etiquette of ABS or Theater visits. There has to be a self help (lol) site someone could recommend or link to give advise to a newbee interested in doing it right. Without getting into trouble with other visitors enjoying themselves there.
where to sit, how to act, approaches, you get the idea.
there has to be someone with some help ideas I cant be the only one that wants to do it right and ask for advise before venturing into the deep end.
Any help?

Greetings,
I am curious, and such am wanting to understand the rules or etiquette of ABS or Theater visits. There has to be a self help (lol) site someone could recommend or link to give advise to a newbee interested in doing it right. Without getting into trouble with other visitors enjoying themselves there.
where to sit, how to act, approaches, you get the idea.
there has to be someone with some help ideas I cant be the only one that wants to do it right and ask for advise before venturing into the deep end.
Any help?

When you go, ask for the tour. Some one will walk you around and show you the couple's sections, gay only sections, but especially where to sit if you want to be engaged or do some engaging.

Simple rules.

Be clean
Smell good but not overpowering.
Bring lube and wipes
Ask before touching.
And NO means NO

Good luck.

I don't know of any US based booth or theater that allows anybody to touch others or gratify themselves. I haven't been to them all, but I've been to a lot.
Mostly because it is a health code violation that if it was found out the theater or booth ALLOWED such things to go on, they could lose their license, etc. That doesn't mean that some such establishments won't look the other way, just they can't officially allow such shenanigans from going on, especially if money is exchanged for any form of sex (which is primarily what they fear).

One place I went to, the guy bitched and complained, and had a guy go in there with a mop and bucket after each patron used it, then complained because I didn't make a mess. He was more shocked, than pissed.

Personally, I wouldn't sit down in any of them. I also put newspapers on the car floor, and use a scrubbrush on the soles of my shoes when I get home, and disinfect them. 'Cause, sticky floor.

Back