The write in white thread

Just a bit demanding? had my fingers crossed hoping for full fledge demanding lol yes there's such thing as lip massages perhaps I need to demonstrate it:D

Yes as dominating as you like. I wish for it so there:D lip massages are definitely in order

hmmm...you listen so well...sits back to enjoy the lip massage and wondering....what else I can get him to do to me...let me ponder a bit :D:devil:

VENTING SO YOU ARE WARNED !!!
Jesus,Mary and Joseph will you just turn gay already and suck some cock or take it up the ass so i can divorce you !! your constant yelling and criticizing of me is getting old and quick!! ok feel better now *smiles*

VENTING SO YOU ARE WARNED !!!
Jesus,Mary and Joseph will you just turn gay already and suck some cock or take it up the ass so i can divorce you !! your constant yelling and criticizing of me is getting old and quick!! ok feel better now *smiles*

Wow! Got me beat. Glad you feel better now and that's not me that pissed in your cornflakes. Remind me not to ever piss you off:rose::kiss: Nobody deserves to be yelled at and criticized to the point they need to vent like that.

lol...I usually blow the whole stalking thing cause I usually tell you...I need to much more pradtice:D back to stalking

Back