The Wolf's Den ((INVITES ONLY!))

her fingers gripped her nipples as his tongue dove , she bucked hard as he roughly toyed with her clit... panting out in in short growls... his grip tightend on her thighs and her legs tensed trying with every thing she had to grind into his face... lifting her head she went silent her eyes hazle fire locking with his gold... but her throbing hunger didnt want him to stop... her hands left her breasts and griped his hair pulling him tighter to her

he felt her body arch, felt her conflicting emotions, felt the shifting of her body as she writhed beneath him, and he couldnt help but continue to grin against the onslaught he wreaked on her body, he growled low, the vibrations of it drilling into her body, biting his tongue he attacked her clit, the growling vibrations driven straight to her womenhood through his tongue, but he was hard, and although he enjoyed playing he needed to have her.

"Mine"

his voice was nothing but bass growl as he shoved her hands away, crawling up her body, stopping to suckle and bite at her nipples he lowered himself to her, the head of his wolven cock nuzzled against the heat of her bodys entrance, his eyes unblinking, a swirling mix of gold and black he locked eyes with her, then his mouth decended on hers, thrusting his tongue into her hungry mouth he drove his hips forward, spearing into her body, the incredible heat, the velvet softness, encompassing his cock forcing him to moan in need

she whimpered biting her lip as the resonance of his growl clashed with the thrum of her heartbeat throbbing through her clit... The tingle that started so teasingly was on the verge of explosion when his tongue ceased. Her groan of displeasure soon turned to a sultry giggle when he growled out 'mine' so deeply. Indeed he was as hungry as she.

Her hooded eyes watched his glitter as his nipping pulled moans from her mouth, her hands sought out his shoulders, his neck, greedily pulling his hungry mouth to hers, gasping into the kiss as he drove into her, her legs wrapped round his waist allowing her to pull him deeper, to grind herself on his twitching cock, to match his hungry claim with her own.

Breaking the kiss she licked and bit down his jawline to nuzzle and nibble his throat as a continuous purring growl issued from her own... mmmmmmmyesssssss

feeling her grind back he grinned, shivering, panting, his hips moved in a slow deep rythem, withdrawing to the tip, before driving back in with powerful strokes, her hands wrapped around his neck, her moaned response, caused his cock to throb harder and he shivered. Licking his lips, tasting her still, he caught her lip in his teeth, tugging, growling, hips picking up speed, alternating to short fast strokes only to switch back to deep heavy thrusts*

"mmmmm damnnnn"

kisses her heavily, shivering,

his shivering broke through her restraint, her panting matched his and caught in her throat. Her nails dug into his neck and trailed down until her fingers gripped his collar bones. His rhythm changing kept her on blissful edge... him shivering more and her cunt tightened .. having to breath deeply to relax just enough.... pulling her lip back from his teasing teeth she bit it her self crying out from the quick thrusts.... "fuck".... he slowed again and her velvet heat gripped him tighter, hips grinding, heels dug into his backside, grinding her clit, grinding his cock.... trying to follow its slow retreat only to gasp, tightening, digging in her nails at each heavy return...

Meeting his lips, his hungry kiss, her breath shook and began to stutter into his mouth as her whole body tightened more

*walking into my Den i look around, rage, anger, hatred, regret, my muscles tensing, untensing, with a feral growl i grab his kitchen table and throw it, launching it across the room it shatters against the stone walls splintering apart eyes blazing red I topple the book shelf and kick it across the room, screaming my fury to the stone walls above, a whirlwind of movement as appliances, furniture flys, rage and pain my den left in ruins i howl again

Having not cleaned up from his Last blow up he glowers to realize again this night he has nothing left to destroy in his rage and frustration, that his situation and living conditions continue to get worse with each passing day, that words taken at face value mean less then the source they were paid from, he retreats to his den, to the shadows, to let the rage simmer, to let the hatred and anger forge stronger the core of unbreakable willpower and determination that is the only driving force left in his life

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*screams, rants, raves, kicks shit, shoots stuffs, destroys the world, Kills my Ex, screams some more, has a second heart attack and passes the fuck out*

FUCK MY LIFE

*paces back in, looking at the dull destroyed walls, crossing his arms he shook his head, and sets about cleaning up the place, relighting the long silent lamps bed, dressers, cupboards, living area, it took well over an hour but finally his Den, his home was clean and spotless again,,*

ahhh much better

*sits down and relaxs with a glass of Ale*

*throws the doors open wide with a sign that says Welcome All, Traveler, friend, or passerby, My Den is your Den, be welcome, goddess bless*

*trots in from the days ordeals and work, shifting to human form he stretchs with a groan, moving to his mini bar and pouring a glass of Red Label he kicks back, looking around debating on redecorating*

Months, time, itself, had passed, since he'd returned home, inhaling he coughed on the dust and musty air that permeated his Den, with a growl he howled to the moon, his den verberating with it, it was like a tornado blew through his den, nothing was moved, nothing destroyed, but the dust was washed away, Candles where lit, and he looked around nodding

"much better*

The shadows part as he slips into the candle light, his arms carrying the beauty DM from the china pearl, settling her on his feet he looks around, the smell of night air, woods, nature coming to him he shed his shirt, barrel chest topped by light hair, , lean, thick arms flexing as he tosses his shirt into his hamper*

mmmmm welcome to my home,

*the kingsized bed lit by candle fire, the black silk sheets gleaming in their dancing light, moving he stepped to the window of his room and slung the window open, allowing the light in and her to see the view below

plitvice_v.jpg

The shadows part as he slips into the candle light, his arms carrying the beauty DM from the china pearl, settling her on his feet he looks around, the smell of night air, woods, nature coming to him he shed his shirt, barrel chest topped by light hair, , lean, thick arms flexing as he tosses his shirt into his hamper*

mmmmm welcome to my home,

*the kingsized bed lit by candle fire, the black silk sheets gleaming in their dancing light, moving he stepped to the window of his room and slung the window open, allowing the light in and her to see the view below

plitvice_v.jpg
*her breath catches in her throat at the sight of both the man unclothed and his home* it's breath taking logan! *her eyes turn back to him* as are you. *gently, a bit nervously, she leaned against the window with her back to the amazing view.* the earth and nature make me feel at ease which is something you most certainly don't make me feel right now. *purposely she let her eyes wander his body allowing the lust to show on her face*

the earth and nature make me feel at ease which is something you most certainly don't make me feel right now.

his body hardened, tensed, a slow, knowing grin crossing his face, a growl, he could sense the slight tinge of fear, the hint of her lust, the scent of her, his eyes gleamed, in the candle light of his den, illuminating the bare flesh of his chest as he flexed he swaggered, no, he stalked, just the grace of his movements as he moved towards her, his head tilting slowly one side, then the other, hungry eyes, he growled again, lower, his chest vibrating from it

"do you fear me? afraid to be alone with a hunter?"

his hand reached out, gripping her hair, stroking it, titling her head back slightly as he pressed to her, his nose trailing along her cheek, down to her jaw, teeth nipping softly, he breathed in the scent of her flesh, the sweet taste of her flesh on his tongue as he licked a slow trail along her neck

his body hardened, tensed, a slow, knowing grin crossing his face, a growl, he could sense the slight tinge of fear, the hint of her lust, the scent of her, his eyes gleamed, in the candle light of his den, illuminating the bare flesh of his chest as he flexed he swaggered, no, he stalked, just the grace of his movements as he moved towards her, his head tilting slowly one side, then the other, hungry eyes, he growled again, lower, his chest vibrating from it

"do you fear me? afraid to be alone with a hunter?"

his hand reached out, gripping her hair, stroking it, titling her head back slightly as he pressed to her, his nose trailing along her cheek, down to her jaw, teeth nipping softly, he breathed in the scent of her flesh, the sweet taste of her flesh on his tongue as he licked a slow trail along her neck

*her eyes gleamed with her pleasure* fear you? No. A wolf never takes a kill back to his den still breathing. *her body trembled at his touch, her magic making the air around them a storm of electric current* I want you, Logan. I am just not sure what the aftermath of you is going to be. *oh he was a wicked one and her starved senses were delighting in his slow sweet torture* but oh I am willing to gamble it's worth it.

I want you, Logan. I am just not sure what the aftermath of you is going to be. but oh I am willing to gamble it's worth it.

he let out a low rumble of laughter, even as the hairs on his arms stood up, this one had potential, and was powerful in her craft, he growled again his face again a mask of amusement his voice was light and teasing

"The aftermath of me? hmmmmmmm make me sound like a natural disaster coming to shore?"

his hand gripped her hair again, dragging her head back, his nose trailing down to her neck, his teeth set into her neck, biting, softly, his tongue lathing the skin he held, his hands trailing along her arms sliding around her waist, he growled against her skin

"your right, wolves dont bring food home alive........so....what should i do with you then?" his voice was teasing, but held that edge of growl as his beast pulsed within him, his hands dragging up the length of her shirt, his claws tearing the cloth, shreadding it from her body to leave it in tatters but giving it that allure of hiding what is in plain sight

My gift to you...

i slip quietly up to the edge of his den and leave my gift..

I had chosen the concept of my gift with thoughtful care. I wanted him to receive the present of his hearts desire this christmas. With the magic of this realm he would receive such a gift.

The beautifully wrapped box contained an exquisite white rose with a single thorn. Also contained within the box also was a hand written instruction.

I could not turn back time or revoke death. The magic of the rose could evoke a memory, a dream sequence, even provide the trappings for a sensual evening with a special someone. It could also bring forth an x-box, clothing, a new toy; pretty much any material thing big enough to hold between two hands.

It was a gift of promise...

"The desire of your heart resides within this special rose Logan,

Close your eyes and gently press your thumb into the single thorn.

Whatever you desire in this moment is my gift to you.

May your christmas be blessed with love and hope.

Yeishia:rose:

Saja padded up to the mansion and pressed her white paw against the paw pad on the door and it opened before her. Her nails clicking against the cold hard tile, she padded her way through the halls to her room where she nudged the sliding door open with her nose. It was never locked, for only the Alpha and his mate roamed the halls, and occasionally a pack member or friend.

Spying the unlit hearth, she started a fire in it with a thought and went into the small man-made pond. It started heating soon as she entered it and blood left her midnight coat.

Ahhhh, she thought, this is the life. Instant cleaning from any fights, never going cold, luscious prey whenever I want.

Saja knew it wasn't all play, but she could pretend it was. She sniffed out liars and anyone who sought to harm her pack, but it was rare that anyone did. Occasionally a vamp would need her for some task, but that was rare too.

Her coat was midnight with white socks and yellow ears. The yellow made her easy to see in the wild unless she hunted in the desert. Her coat was too thick to let her do that often, but luckly she was a good fighter and could defend herself against most. As a waja ((Native American for spirit wolf)), she could easily turn human, but rarely did that unless she wanted sex or needed to talk to her Alpha about something and didn't want him reading her mind.

weary from his worlds traveled he made his way back home, having abandoned it some time ago, as he cleared the woods he looked to see his hearth was going, and the lights were on, with an arched brow he made his way to his door, pushing it open as the wind and rain howled around him, his leather trenchcoat streaming water to the floor as he entered, looking around his nose flared as he scented the area, someone was here, he tilted his head to one side in thought, his hearing excellent he listened as he heard noise in one of the upstairs guest bedrooms, with a shrug he slung his trenchcoat off and hung it near the hearth, the soft thud of his combat boots on the hardwood floor as he made his way to the bar and grabbed the Caraff of Bourbon he'd stocked away and pour himself a tall one.

looking around his place, he made a note to make some changes, and hire some cleaners. with a sigh he downed the glass and smiled as it burned going down, nothing like a strong drink to clear the senses, he moved off, towards his hearth, digging through his wood pile and added some bigger logs to stoke the fires, he liked it warm, and with the massive cedar logs he'd added soon it would be nice and toasty in here, he let himself fall into his recliner, his empty glass still in hand and kicked his feet up

Saja heard a man enter and recognized her Alpha's footsteps and eagerly left her room to follow him. She'd missed him so much. Pushing the door open, she padded into the middle of the room and with a thought she turned human again.

As a woman, she was very petite and thin but for her D breasts. She hated them cuz they were too big but..., she shrugged and looked her Alpha over. She finally spoke softly. "Greetings my alpha. I hope you journeyed well." He looked very worn out and she hated the look. He should never weary. He was boss. "Are we expecting your mate soon?"

He tilted his head to one side as he heard movement, felt the air stir, his gaze trailed up as the young women approached him. his finger idly tapped the glass of bourbon he had been holding on to. his eyes took in the women, then back to her eyes, his own black amber eyes meeting hers, a cool level gaze that seemed to look right through her

"Greetings my alpha. I hope you journeyed well."

He lifted the bourban and finished off the glass, the creak of the leather from his coat as he set the glass back down, he made a small gesture with his hand towards the girl "im well young one, come, have a seat"

he watched her, another small gesture and a whispered word as his magic swirled, the clothing appeared on the girls naked form, a loose fitting shirt and pants settled round her form and he tilted his head slightly

"Are we expecting your mate soon?"

Logan frowned slightly but the look was gone as quickly as it came

"i have no mate young one, so tell me, what brings you to my den this night?"

an easy smile settled on his face as he relaxed, his legs and boots crossed at the ankles on the recliner

Saja smiled at him, enjoying the feel of magic around her as he dressed her, and sat near him on a couch.

"I'm recovering from many fights, and I need time to heal where I don't have to fear a throat slitting when I sleep. I don't mind roughing things, but it's been way too long since I've been able to relax and recover from war. Human war is so stupid, and a big president is even more stupid than is believable."

She sighed, spreading out on the couch.

"Even magic can't heal some wounds, and each usage of magic in war costs me, makes me lose something of myself. I don't have much more to give in the stupid war of idiocy. Every place I thought safe turns into another fight to the death when I awaken."

Standing up, she went over to the cupboards and poured herself a tall glass of brandy. Tilting her head, she swallowed half in one gulp and shook her head hard as fire shot down her throat smoothly.

"Fuck," she gasped. "Dat's more powerful dan a bullet shooting doon mah throat."

Refilling her glass, she walked back over to the couch and sat back in it.

"I'm recovering from many fights, and I need time to heal where I don't have to fear a throat slitting when I sleep. I don't mind roughing things, but it's been way too long since I've been able to relax and recover from war. Human war is so stupid, and a big president is even more stupid than is believable."

He arched a brow as he watched her, nodding softly with the barest hint of a smirk on his lips. Watching as she paced around

"Even magic can't heal some wounds, and each usage of magic in war costs me, makes me lose something of myself. I don't have much more to give in the stupid war of idiocy. Every place I thought safe turns into another fight to the death when I awaken."

"The magic of the ether's can be a blessing, or a curse. How you use it, and how its used make the world of difference when struggling to survive. I know well those lessons, and i learned long ago to master the magic i was blessed with and mold it into what i needed, it takes time for most to undestand their own gifts."

He watched her pad to the bar and was going to warn her that stuff was stronger then she thought but he laughed softly as he heard her muttered curse and shook his head, one cornor of his mouth lifting in a smirk as she shook herself out and returned to the couch

"i only keep the best, and its stronger then what most humans can handle"

he laughed again and shook his head,

"your welcome to hide here and lick your wounds as long as you wish, Few dare venture into my realm without an invitation, and while i try to make my home warm and inviting to others, its still a wolf's den and i am a very territorial male.."

Saja laughed softly at his words.

"Yeah, if ah was human, dat would've eaten mah throat fo shore."

She watched him, lips twisted slightly.

"Lickin' my wounds isn't the only thing I plan on licking. Alas, unless someone comes here soon, I know I'll have to go out searching to scratch my other itches. I know your a territorial male, that's what's so appealing about you."

Saja took a careful sip and smiled.

"You have any plans besides nursing your hurts?"

"Lickin' my wounds isn't the only thing I plan on licking.

His brow peaked up at that, the smallest hint of a smirk still on his face, his black amber eyes appraising the women before him, his hands resting across his stomach he laced his fingers together

"Really??" his voice held an up lilt to it more of curiosity but his face remained passive, the cool smirk still curling his lip upward

Alas, unless someone comes here soon, I know I'll have to go out searching to scratch my other itches. I know your a territorial male, that's what's so appealing about you."

He cocked his head to one side slightly, catching the firelight from the hearth making his eyes seem as if their glowing, the firelight dancing back and forth in his gaze,

"is that so?......mmmmm " his nose flared as he inhaled, "i sense the hesitation in you, and that you tip toe around the issue young one. what really troubles you....or is perhaps on your mind"

Back