The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
minx1 said:
Lol I've tried, but to no avail!
Can't work out if its beacause you just can't or if its just me!
when ever i just tried to uplaod a test profile pic it tells me that it fails as pic wasnt correct format even though it was. and i didnt want to risk loading a pic from my pc as who knows who is watching

KinkyBoyUK said:
when ever i just tried to uplaod a test profile pic it tells me that it fails as pic wasnt correct format even though it was. and i didnt want to risk loading a pic from my pc as who knows who is watching

*giggle* I did that before!Only for a few minutes! Brave or what :p

St_George said:
Buona sera, ladies and gents. How do we find ourselves this evening?

Good evening St George,

I'm very well thankyou. Enjoying a bit of peace and quiet whilst the Dragons are away :rolleyes:

How are you this evening Sir?

KinkyBoyUK said:
very!!!! and the lucky ones who saw them!!!

Well it was for a couple of friends who were intruiged, but you've seen me anyway Kinks :D

minx1 said:
Well it was for a couple of friends who were intruiged, but you've seen me anyway Kinks :D
i know :cool: thats why they were lucky!!

and hello st george!

minx1 said:
Good evening St George,

I'm very well thankyou. Enjoying a bit of peace and quiet whilst the Dragons are away :rolleyes:

How are you this evening Sir?

M' very well thank you. Your self? I am suffering slight after effects of a reggae night last night but other wise on form.

I expect the Dragons are slightly worried by my presence. A reputation gets around, you know.

KinkyBoyUK said:
i know :cool: thats why they were lucky!!

and hello st george!

*blushes and giggles* gee thanks Kinks

Its a pain not wanting to be recognised though eh

St_George said:
M' very well thank you. Your self? I am suffering slight after effects of a reggae night last night but other wise on form.

I expect the Dragons are slightly worried by my presence. A reputation gets around, you know.

*giggles* that will be it! they are probably cowering somewhere I expect. You must come and visit more often St George.

*sticks her tongue out in the direction of the Dragons*

minx1 said:
*blushes and giggles* gee thanks Kinks

Its a pain not wanting to be recognised though eh
yeah but its for the best, and i do show people what i look like just not in open view!

KinkyBoyUK said:
yeah but its for the best, and i do show people what i look like just not in open view!

Yeah I agree. But glad I've seen you, its nice to know who you're talking to

Is that a shiraz which I see before me....the corkscrew towards my hand. Come let me clutch thee

*giggles* mmmmm, yummy

minx1 said:
Yeah I agree. But glad I've seen you, its nice to know who you're talking to
yeah same here nice to put a face to a name always. as well as a face to put to horny thoughts lol

KinkyBoyUK said:
yeah same here nice to put a face to a name always. as well as a face to put to horny thoughts lol

KINKY!!! *laugh* you are naughty!

KinkyBoyUK said:
you mean you never knew?

Well I believe it would take one to know one and seeing that I'm as good as gold.....

minx1 said:
*giggles* that will be it! they are probably cowering somewhere I expect. You must come and visit more often St George.

*sticks her tongue out in the direction of the Dragons*

I pop in as often as I can. Its this being in Italy that does it you see. I have to go to an internet cafe to get online, and it is really very expensive. I should like to be able to spend as much time a nymphèe here, not least as I still have a great deal to learn.

St_George said:
I pop in as often as I can. Its this being in Italy that does it you see. I have to go to an internet cafe to get online, and it is really very expensive. I should like to be able to spend as much time a nymphèe here, not least as I still have a great deal to learn.

Yes and its a pretty good place to learn I think St George. By the way, where is Nymphee tonight?

KinkyBoyUK said:
a naughty playful angel is still an angel i guess

*flattens down a kink in her wing*

Nope not seen any of them around here :rolleyes:

minx1 said:
Yes and its a pretty good place to learn I think St George. By the way, where is Nymphee tonight?

She is online, I am talking to her on MSN at the moment, but I do not know if she is on Lit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back