The Tenant and the Tease

The 'uncomfortable' feeling he'd dodged for most of the evening had returned with a vengeance, as precious seconds felt like minutes as he saw more and more of her bare skin. Just another inch or two...he could almost see the bottom of her breasts and then...

"What are you doing?"

As if they'd been on a hot stove, his hands pulled away, leaving her shirt rising up uncomfortably high on her body. Jordan was scared, hesitant...maybe this was Kaylee's way of trying to get him kicked out. Her skin had felt incredibly hot under him, her body's subtle shifts, and now to hear her, drowsy, hesitant...

"Jordan?"

His breathing stopped. But he couldn't exactly just run away, pretend it wasn't him. Something about the fear, the hesitation in her voice, made his cock perk a bit more even as his voice was uncertain.

"Hey Kaylee." He whispered. "I, uh, thought you were asleep." Not a word of a lie. Maybe, he could convince her she'd been dreaming. "I got home and saw you here..."

...and that's all I did. The rest was a dream.

He stood up slowly, still looking down at her, still in her little tank top and panties, his bulge obvious even in his work pants. "You, uh...should go to bed."

And just like that, the power had swung back to her. He was going to the kitchen, to get the water he'd planned on getting, but not until she left. Not until he'd seen as much as he could, to burn the image of her into his mind. The one he had decided on, even if it wasn't true. Of her, sleeping on the couch, vulnerable, open. He could see the bumps under her top, her nipples hardening and bare, giving no thought to it as he waited for her to make the next move.

His hands flew from her body as quickly as possible. Which was a good sign. And he was obviously embarrassed. Maybe there wasn't anything to worth about. Maybe she was overreacting. She could imagine herself finding him on the couch in a similar situation and wanted to take a peak. Was it really that bad?

As he stood, her eyes automatically went to the bulge in his pants, her panties mousing even more and her tongue slipping over her lips before she could stop it. She forced her gaze up to his face, somehow.

"What were you doing?" She asked again. 'What were you going to do if I hadn't woken up?' She thought. "I mean," she tried to regain her composure, but there was fear behind her voice, and arousal, a terrifying mix. "I did tell you that what was under my clothes was better than what you could imagine, so I get the urge." She was trying to tease him, to be playful.

There was something in his eyes, something that sent shivers down her spine. She had no idea what it was. She shifted slightly, unsure of what to do. The dynamic between them had changed. It was not longer about teasing and playing until the other person caved. He obviously wanted something more from her. Something she couldn't give, even if she wanted to. Which, according to her body, she did want to give.

She was wondered if he could hear how her heart was pounding on her chest. Because it was almost all she could hear. Could he see the want on her eyes, despite herself? Or feel the heat rising off her body as her arousal increased? Or the smell of her arousal, see the spot forming on her panties. She wished her body weren't giving her away.

"What were you doing? I mean, I did tell you that what was under my clothes was better than what you could imagine, so I get the urge."

Jordan didn't know how to react. It was like getting busted for peeking in the girl's locker room in high school - an urge that he hadn't ever seen the necessity of indulging back then, but one now indulged as a full forming adult. She could probably get him kicked out of the house for it, if she wanted. "I just wanted to see if you were awake." he said evenly. Jordan wasn't about to excuse his tone; it was early in the morning, he'd just finished six hours of tough work, and she'd been teasing him the whole day. He could mend whatever bridges were left in the morning.

That, and it wasn't a lie. He did want to see if she was awake. "Did you fall asleep in front of the television?" Her tone still had some play to it, but his was one of a tired, weary man. It was too fucking early to have this conversation, any conversation, and all he wanted to do now was either go to the kitchen, get a drink, and get to bed and forget this ever happened.

Either that, or fuck her right here, right now, with no thoughts of Terri catching them. It had been roughly eleven hours now since she'd come here, and already Jordan was losing control. Even with as tired as he was, and as much as he was struggling to put some coherent thoughts together, some senses were heightened for him. His sense of touch, certainly, when he'd felt her. And he thought he could smell something different. Perhaps a consequence of the morning, or the smell of grime and metal on him, of carrying wires and road cases.

Jordan's eyes drifted downwards, to the apex between her legs, and the smallest half smirk lit his lips as he continued on his last statement. "Maybe you were having a nice dream or two..." He said wearily, and the half smirk grew a bit larger as he took a step or two back, intending to head into the kitchen, to try to regain some measure of control in the conversation. She was the one scared, barely and skimpily dressed, and yet it still felt like she was the one pulling the strings.

She looked him in the eye as he spoke. "That's not generally how one checks," she told him. But it had been the only way to get her to react. He didn't know that, though. She looked at the television and then back at Jordan. "Yeh," she said, nodding. "I must have dozed off during the movie."

She blushed as his eyes caught her and the blush deepened at his words. She felt so exposed, so unsure. It wasn't a feeling she was familiar with. And she didn't know how to deal with it. But then something came to mind. Obviously he didn't care that she had a boyfriend after what he'd just tried to do. So why was this the first move he'd made? He clearly knew how to flirt and with looks like his, she figured he knew how to get laid, too. So, if he was so attracted to her, why hasn't he even attempted anything? She looked at him, curious, trying to figure him out. But she came up empty.

"Is that what you were doing, then?" She teased, her eyes moving down his body to stare at the bulge in his pants. "Having a good dream?" Her eyes moved back up to his face, the fear mostly gone. She felt like she had the upper hand here for whatever reason. And she was going to have fun with him. She sat up, turning to face him, her breasts bouncing as she did.

"Or did the sight of me like this make you want to fuck me? So much you couldn't keep your hands to yourself? What were you going to do, Jordan? What were you going to do to me if I hadn't woken up?" She wasn't angry. She didn't know why, but there was no anger at his actions. Just teasing. A want to rile him up so much he'd have no choice but to jack off. She wanted to make him ache for her. Her smile was devilish, her eyes innocent.

"Is that what you were doing, then?" Even in the darkness, it was obvious where her eyes were, and Jordan's confidence wavered at her bold action; even at three in the morning, Kaylee seemed insatiable. "Having a good dream?"

"Yeah." He responded. Jordan had been having a good dream, one were Kaylee was sleeping in the couch, and he'd almost gotten to take advantage of her. Safely. Without anyone ever being the wiser. Without anyone getting 'hurt'. A cheap, stupid thrill, one made less by the fact he hadn't even gotten to see what he'd been looking for. Kaylee had shown him most of her body already, but still what he was now aching for had been hidden from his sight. A cruel reminder given as her breasts bounced under her tank top; one thin layer of cotton hiding them from him, a suggestive amount of cleavage still showing.

Suggestive was the right word.

"Or did the sight of me like this make you want to fuck me? So much you couldn't keep your hands to yourself? What were you going to do, Jordan? What were you going to do to me if I hadn't woken up?" In a vacuum, these were the words of an angry, spurned young woman, but Jordan could see and hear differently. Her tone was light, playful, almost curious in a way, and a devil-may-care look was contrasted by innocent eyes. How she could pull off both and still be the fucking tease she'd proven to be so far...it only made him want her more.

If only he hadn't learned before that some women didn't want what they asked for. Or maybe didn't realize what it was they would be getting...

Wordlessly, he walked into the kitchen, flicking a couple of lights on, daring her to follow him into the light. Where he could see her in her bedclothes, but it was about hearing him answer on his terms. He wanted to know just how curious she was to hear the answer to her question.

Which wasn't really an answer at all, as he grabbed a glass, giving himself a quick burst of tap water to drink, gulping it down in one go. When his eyes found her again, there was still want in them, but something else as well as he spoke.

"If you want to know what I would've done, Kaylee, don't wake up next time." His expression was blank as he started to head for the stairs for his bedroom, his walk once again uncomfortable. "I'll be in my bunk."

She got up to follow him into the light. She couldn't help herself. She found herself craving him. And needing to be craved by him. His walking away only made things worse. The look in his eyes was intense, and should couldn't bring herself to look away as he spoke. And when he turned to leave again, something came over her. In that moment, she'd wished she'd kept her eyes closed and let him lift her shirt. Well, if he wanted to see so badly...

"Jordan!" She called after him. She walked closer to him and waited until her turned back around. When he did, he'd see that she'd removed her shirt, giving him the view he'd so desperately wanted. "What would you have done?" She asked again, staring directly into his eyes, unwavering, unblinking.

Her heart was racing faster now. She knew what she was doing was risky. And she knew it was wrong. But that only made it more irresistible. She felt the dryness I'm her mouth as she realized how nervous she really was. What the hell was she doing? What did she want to come out of this? Did she want him to fuck her? Or did she just want to keep his attention? Whatever it was, she couldn't stand the thought of him walking off like that, with her curiosity not yet sated.

And so there she stood, her breasts bare and nipples hard, waiting to see what would happen.

Just like earlier, Jordan was fighting two people in that moment as he felt Kaylee coming after him. He was fighting her, and himself, his base, primal urges that he'd fought so hard to keep back, to keep a hold of in fear that it would destroy his life as it had before. People who didn't understand, didn't get him, and who kept pushing, and pushing, and pushing...

"Jordan!" He stopped at the stairwell, on the brink of both of them getting out of this unscathed. Jordan turned back, and even with as exhausted as he was, both from his work day and from the emotional torment that Kaylee had managed to put him through, his eyes still managed to widen at the sight of her, topless, her tank top off of her entirely now.

"What would you have done?"

He could see her heavy breathing, her naked chest heaving in the light. Kaylee was riding off of adrenaline, off of the rush of being in control even if she wasn't. This had been an unplanned detour for her, and at least at this point her arousal, both with her hardening nipples and wet panties, was still just as evident as his, in his stiff walk and even stiffer manhood as he walked back towards her.

A part of him wanted her to go back upstairs, to go to bed and then they could pretend the next morning that this all didn't happen. But for now, Jordan indulged in the moment, his face still expressionless as his eyes ran up and down her exposed body, no longer hiding from her fear and her arousal, but drinking it as he stepped up to her, close enough to grab her and kiss her, do anything he wanted, his voice dropping low and dangerous.

She had asked a question, but Jordan was changing the answer to it as his eyes met hers, somehow more brazen then the ogling he'd been giving her body for the last few seconds.

"Give me your tank top." He breathed. "Then lie back down on the couch."

If she wanted to give him more then he was going to take, then Jordan intended to take full advantage of it...

Her heart pounded louder as he stepped toward her. She gulped. She had no idea what to expect now. That moment of needing control, of needing to be wanted may have just gotten her in a lot of trouble. She trembled slightly. He was close enough to touch. To smell. And he could easily do whatever he wanted to her. She might have been athletic, but there was no way she could put up a fight if she needed to. Did she even want to?

She nodded at his words, unsure why she was going along with it. Something about his tone told her that doing what he said would be better than refusing. She handed him her shirt, trying to keep her face neutral as she went back to the couch. Her walk was uneasy. Not as stiff as his, but hesitant, as if she had to consider each step before she took it.

Every part of her prickled with anticipation. This was a new feeling for her and she wasn't going to claim it was unwanted. She reached the couch and lay down, unsure of whether he'd wanted her on her stomach or her back. She chose back, since that's how he's found her before.

And then she waited. Waited to see what was going to happen next. To see if she was going to regret her actions. She trembled, unable to keep still. This was wrong. This was so very wrong. Them why was she so turned on? Why did she feel more excited than she had in years?

She forced herself to slow her breathing, to focus on it. She didn't want him to know just how vulnerable she was, if he didn't already. If he hasn't seen the desperate look in her eye in the kitchen.

Usually, it took a beer or two for him to lose his judgment this quickly. But maybe Kaylee was like that for him, some sort of a weak spot, something to compromise his judgment. It sure seemed like her was as she nodded numbly, weakly, handing him her garment as ordered as she walked back to the couch. Jordan watched it, drank it in, taking almost a shuddering breath as if his willpower was giving him one last out before he did something he regretted.

And then he saw her ass as she walked to the couch, and his brain and dick, both in tandem, said, fuck that.

He went to turn off the lights in the kitchen - this house in the dark was strangely familiar to him - the living room light and the television the only things on now as he went back to watch her recline on the couch, exactly as she'd been before.

Well, not exactly. She'd had the little tank top on before, one Jordan tossed towards the stairwell with disdain. Kaylee had no need for it now. There she laid down, in the same position as before, and he looked at her a little longer before he turned off the light in the living room, too. Giving the house an eerie feel with only the light and sound of the television giving it life, aside from their breathing.

He'd seen her trembling, and it only spurred him on. Jordan didn't know fear in these situations. In uncertainty, in hesitation, he found fear, but with someone doing what he wanted, ceding control to him...there, he was in his element.

Soft footsteps towards the couch, where a nearly naked young woman laid, bathed in the soft light of the television. There was time and place for mystery here, and Jordan offset himself so that his silhouette could be seen, that she would know he was coming because her view of the television would be partially obscured. A ragged breath escaped him as he took her in again, as he again drank in her fear, her uncertainty.

And then, his rough hands trailed up her stomach. They'd been handling road cases, wires, big equipment, and they were rugged as they probed her soft skin, starting at her navel, but working greedily towards what she'd tried to deny him earlier. There was no or little time for foreplay, and another rush escaped him as it was his left hand that found one of her breasts first, gripping and squeezing it.

Her firm, ample mound was held in his hand, fingers molding the soft flesh, pinching her nipple between thumb and forefinger. He rolled her hard nipple then, pulling it out a bit to test her reaction to his untoward molestation of her chest, hoping the sudden sensations would hide the lie he was partaking in now.

Jordan wasn't doing what he would've done earlier.

He was doing what he wanted, as one breast in one hand soon became two in two.

She closed her eyes when the lights went out. There was no need for them now. Instead, she listened. His footsteps were soft, but in the quiet house, they were loud enough. She took a deep breath when they stopped, and she knew he was right by her. She almost opened her eyes, but she stopped herself.

She gasped when she felt his hands on her, toying with her. They were rough and calloused, a feeling she'd never experienced before. Any hands that had been on her smooth skin previously were soft and unworked. There was something about the course texture against her skin that made a shiver run up and down her spine.

His hands moved upward quickly, not wasting any time, and soon a hand found its target. Another gasp. His fingers moved swiftly to her waiting nipple and and she arched slightly as he tugged on them, a very soft moan escaping her lips. And then the other hand joined and her body felt alive.

She'd been right. Jordan did know what he was doing. Her breathing wasn't rhythmic; the sensations caused some breaths to be ragged while other were long and deep. She felt the wetnes between her thighs again, and she whimpered at the ache she realized she had in her loins.

Some of the fear she'd felt before was disapating, but not all of it. The way he'd looked at her when she'd taken her shirt off stayed in her head and the tone with which he'd told her to return to the couch was something she didn't think she'd ever forget.

"Fuck," slipped out of her lips, barely audible and mixed with a breath.

It wasn't as if Jordan wasn't paying an exquisite amount of attention to his task of getting Kelsey incredibly worked up as his hands mauled her tits. The fact that he could barely see her meant that every touch of her skin meant more, and that his other senses were heightened. Her body's movements in the darkness still looked incredibly erotic, to say nothing about her feeling that way, too. He could only imagine what he'd feel from her when he had more freedom then this; even with as arousing as this scene was, he still had to consider the possibility of waking Terri up.

He could smell her, too. There was nothing left in the room but him and her, and the unfamiliar tang coming from around her thighs meant that she was getting turned on by her breasts getting felt up. Her gasps told him too, and soon he focused on getting more of them, of more roughly pulling and twisting at her hard, aching nipples.

"Fuck."

It could have been either of them saying it at that point. The word was breathy, audible, and somehow more insistent then the noises Kelsey seemed intent on muffling for both of their sakes. And so Jordan pushed himself up, looming over her now as one knee wedged itself into a couch cushion next to her, his body looming over her, draping her in even more shadow from the television as he looked over her, from head to toe. One hand more insistently clawed at one of her tits, several fingers pinching her nipple and pulling it away from her, demanding she give her concession or her objection to the pain he was probably causing her. He didn't really care.

It was only to cover the path that his right hand took down towards the apex of her thighs, where her panties still covered her for the moment. Two fingers forced themselves inside of the lacy, drenched fabric, teasing her wet pussy momentarily before he pulled the garment down. Poised on the left side of her now, he could probably force them down her legs if he wanted, but Jordan's dark mind felt it more...fitting...if they stayed on, just down her thighs enough for him to get at her most sacred area.

Soon after he did, he searched again for her opening, and one rough finger forced its way inside of her, drenching itself in her arousal. His other hand moved to her other breast, kneading it, twisting her nipple savagely, forcing her towards the precipice between pleasure and pain, merging the feelings. Jordan leaned in closer, to get a better feel for her writhing body, to sense her reactions, to feel them as he crudely manipulated her.

Kaylee opened her eyes when she felt Jordan shift his position. He looked far more imposing looming over her like that. And she felt some of the fear return to her. This man could do anything to her, she remembered. Could overpower her in a heartbeat. Being this close to her, he could muffle her before she could cry out, too. What if he wanted more than she was willing to give?

She arched again when she felt the pain in her nipple that his fingers were causing, her body moving with his hand as it pulled away from her. It was an odd sensation. She'd never had someone be so rough with her body, never felt pain in quite that way. And, much to her surprise, she liked it. As her body arched, she felt his other hand slipping down her body. She found herself aching for him to move quicker, to get where he was headed without so much of a wait.

His hand reached its destination, but his fingers didn't do what she'd expected. Instead, she found cool air hitting her warm loins, fabric running down her legs. They didn't go far, though. She realized she couldn't predict anything Jordan did. His mind seemed to work in a way she'd ever experienced and had no reference for. A whimper, this time, from her lips, begging him to do more, begging for his fingers inside of her.

As he obliged a moan escaped her lips, one louder than she had intended. She quickly closed her mouth, forcing the sounds to muffle themselves. But it was hard to keep her lips pressed so tightly together while his hands were doing what they were doing. A hand reached up and fingers wrapped around his bicep, digging in as the sensations increased. With uneven breaths and raised hips she begged for more. Her eyes closed once again.

It was the uncertainty of the situation that was turning Jordan on, his cock now as hard as it had been since the last time he really 'indulged' himself like this. Not pleasuring himself, or having a woman do it for him, but back in control, doing whatever he wanted to a woman under his thumb. Figuratively, not literally, as Kaylee's erratic movements while his hands explored her just made him plunge further. The relatively darkness of the early morning hid exactly what she was doing from his eyes, but he could guess. Her moans and the way his hands shifted under him told him she was getting turned on by his manhandling of her young, feminine body.

He let out a grunt, a breath of air as she whimpered under him. The whimpers were incredibly enticing, confirmations of his growing control of her arousal. One finger slide inside of her and she moaned, the sound going a bit quiet as she realized what he already knew - they had to be careful. He had more to lose then she did, but Jordan knew Kaylee wouldn't think about that. She was in a rush, in the heat of being masturbated by a man older then her, one who knew exactly what he wanted to do and how far he wanted to go while she was willing to let him. Her hips pushed back against his hand inside of her, and so one finger became two as he leaned over to her ear, whispering darkly into her ear.

"Be careful, Kaylee." Jordan was taunting her, in a way, and his eyes bore into hers briefly in the darkness, his hands not ceasing their work on her body, one still rolling her nipples, squeezing her breasts roughly; the other plunging two fingers in and out of her, the lewd sound of it almost as audible as his words to her. "You asked what I was going to do if you hadn't woken up..." His tone was husky, laced with menace, hinting at his own burning desire for her even as he wantonly pleasured her. "...if you're too loud, you might wake her up."

He didn't refer to Terri by name; he didn't need to. But he loved thinking about balancing her on a knife's edge; her building desire contrasted with being afraid of being 'found out'; shown for what she was. Instead of balancing the same fear within himself, Jordan simply squashed his own fear with his raging arousal; words could not describe how much he needed to fuck her right now.

Jordan pressed in closer to her; one pant clad leg draped outside of the couch, one knee pressed into a cushion as he leaned over her nearly nude body, still relentlessly finger fucking Kaylee as he tensed to see if she was close to her climax. Two fingers turned into three, and his lips were at her ear, close enough to kiss her with a simple nudge to his right if he wanted.

"So why don't you...tell me..." She couldn't see the smile on Jordan's face as he wondered whether she'd be able to form coherent words. "...how badly you want it."

What it was would be up to her. And how she told him, too.

Another whimper at the unexpected sound of his voice, much closer than she'd anticipated. It wasn't the same voice she was used to. It was darker, more menacing, with intent behind it. And it was incredibly hot. With hot breathe on her ear, he told her what she'd been thinking. Don't wake her up. But it was hard for Kaylee to care; it was hard for her to care about much of anything. Her body was reacting in ways she'd never felt before, pain and pleasure mixing in such an incredible way. And as the third finger slid into her, her hips bucked. Her lips mouthed a silent "fuck" as she realized she was about to cum.

His next words sent her over the edge and her hips bucked again, staying in the air this time as her muscles tensed and her mouth hung silently open. She shook with pleasure as her orgasm rushed through her, eyes rolling back under closed lids. The grip on his arm tightened; the fingers dug deeper, nails now digging into his skin.

When her hips found the couch again, she opened her mouth to speak. No words came out, though. She felt her chest heaving, her body still shaking. She closed her mouth, swallowed, and tried again.

"Please," she said, her voice weak. Her voice trembled as her body did the same. "Please, I need you to fuck me, Jordan." Her voice was slightly stronger this time, quiet but pleading and full of need.

Despite the fingers inside of her, she was still aching. She needed to be filled more completely, needed to feel this man inside of her. She needed to know what it would be like to be fucked by someone like him.

All thoughts of cheating were irrelevant now. She'd do anything to get Jordan buried inside of her.

"Please," she begged again. Her eyes had opened and were begging just as hard as her words were. She didn't know if he'd be able to see her eyes in the darkness, but it didn't matter. She just hoped he was craving her as much as she was craving him. Not for the first time, she wondered what he had under the clothes she wanted him to remove.

Whether it was what Jordan said or what he did that caused Kaylee to lose it, Jordan's immediate focus was on her writhing, shaking body as she bucked with the obvious pleasure of climax. It looked sensual, seductive in the darkness as Jordan had to really focus to take it all in, but a part of him looked forward to seeing it in the light, with nothing hidden from his lecherous gaze. He looked forward to everything that he was doing to do to and with Kaylee during their time together. It had only been twelve hours and already they'd gone so, so far; her hips were pushed in the air, spasming onto his hand as she orgasmed, and he felt her arousal seeping onto his hand.

Her nails clenching on his arm made him grunt; a reminder that he was not the only one that could inflict pain for pleasure. The were marks he'd wear proudly, and ones he could probably explain away as a work related mishap if he managed to wipe away a couple of the scrapes...the pattern of her marks made it obvious to those who knew what to look for what had caused it.

As one hand lazily trailed down her splayed bod, Jordan watched her chest rise and fall with her breathing, Kaylee's breasts heaving as she tried to speak. She had always been hot, attractive, but like this, under him in more ways then one...she was had taken on another attribute entirely.

"Please,"

Her voice quivering, her body struggling...she was tantalizing.

It was easy to hear her in the quiet of the early morning, and Jordan's eyes turning back to her own gave away that he had. Still, he gave no other visible sign he'd heard her as he waited for her to continue.

"Please, I need you to fuck me, Jordan."

In a state like this, need was easily interchangeable with want. Jordan knew the feeling, because he was in the midst of it, too. But he had been the aggressor, the thing he'd so desperately tried to hold out from and that the tempting Kaylee had managed to drag out of him in just twelve hours.

It would be interesting to see what else she'd drag out of him. Jordan pulled his fingers out of her absentmindedly, trailing her wetness up the middle of her body as he waited. Thought things out.

Or at least did as much as he could, with a nearly naked Kaylee under him.

"Please," Another plea, and he could see her eyes open, could feel the need in them, the lust she was feeling. His own breathing was getting heavy, seeing her under him like this, feeling her against him...they both wanted it. It would be so easy, so quick. A shuddering breath escaped him, as it had been far too long since he'd...

Jordan's fingers, wet with her need, trailed across her soft lips and into Kaylee's mouth; his other hand went to her panties, rudely pulling them down her legs and off of her. He could listen to her beg for hours, trembling and feverish with need. He tried to keep the smirk from his face as he loomed over her, leaned in close enough to whisper into her ear again, and spoke, his fingers retreating from another warm as he did.

"No."

Even though he knew he was going to say it, Jordan still felt at least a part of his body - the one both of them so badly wanted to see and feel - would be disappointed. But he kept on, determinedly.

"You asked me to do what I was going to do if you stayed asleep. So I did." Even as he kept her pinned down, his body language was retreating even as his eyes never left hers. A free hand went back to her breast, cupping it and pressing against her hard nipple with his palm as he continued. "Besides, if I...fucked you..." His cock perked again at the word, and he took a breath to control himself. "...like I wanted...and you deserve..."

"...we wouldn't be quiet." His face gleamed as he grinned. "Well...at least you wouldn't be." Not for dear old mother, as he climbed off of her, leaving her sprawled, nude, and desperately wanting. She would probably take no comfort in the fact that it was very clear he wanted the same thing, but Jordan was harnessing his repressed lust and desire for another time.

"You teased me earlier. Now we're even."

A statement that was half true. They were most definitely not even, as Jordan quickly and quietly retreated from the darkness of the room, making sure to pick up her tank top as well on the way.

He liked the idea of Kaylee walking back to her room naked and horny.

Or, if she wanted to press matters, into his...

Kaylee whimpered as his fingers left her. But she'd assumed he was only withdrawing them to replace them with what she so desperately craved. How wrong she was. As she felt his fingers on her lips, she parted them happily, pulling his wet fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them, tongue swirling around them, trying to tempt him further and enjoying the taste of her own fluid. And her belief that he was going to comply with her request was further as he removed the last of her clothing.

"No."

Kaylee whimpered louder than she meant to. No? How could he say no? She turned her head, her eyes searching his shadowed face for an explanation. But they found no solace in his expression.

She wanted to reach out and grab what she so desperately wanted but something stopped her.

"You asked me to do what I was going to do if you stayed asleep. So I did."

That's all he would have done had he found her asleep? Teased her mercilessly and then denied her? She pouted. She shuddered as his hand moved back to her chest and teasing her.

"Besides, if I...fucked you... like I wanted...and you deserve..." She could hear the hesitation in his voice. He wanted to fuck her as badly as she wanted him to. She could hear the breaths he took to regain control, hear the way he was forcing the words from his mouth.

"...we wouldn't be quiet. Well...at least you wouldn't be."

She knew that was true. But she couldn't believe that was what was on his mind. Caring about her mother waking was extremely hard with her body craving so much more. And she whimpered again as he pulled away.

This time, she did reach out for what she wanted, but she was too late, he was too far away. She couldn't understand why he was doing this to her. She'd begged and pleaded and moaned for him, and yet he denied her.

"You teased me earlier. Now we're even."

And there was the reason. Her face hardened at the words, and a smile came to her face. She almost wanted to laugh. He had no idea what he was getting himself into. And she wasn't going to beg for him again. She was going to bring him to his knees.

"We're far from even," she said, unsure if he could hear her and not particularly caring if he did. The words were for her own benefit.

She watched him walk away, taking her shirt as he did, and waited until he'd disappeared up the stairs before standing. Her legs trembled and her loins were swollen, making walking difficult. But she took a deep breath and began to make her way to the stairs, her juices running down her legs.

She used the railing to get up the steps, leaning on it as much as she could, and made her way to her bed where she immediately began to take care of the needs she had, making sure to moan loud enough for him to hear her in his room. Making sure to whimper his name and tease his ears. She was putting on a show for him, now. And when she came, she said his name again, filling the word with need and pleasure. And then she turned and dozed off with a smile on her face and plans for the next day in her head.

-------------------

When Kaylee awoke the next day, or rather, later the same day, she looked at the ceiling and took a deep breath. Then, she glanced at the clock. It was noon. Her mother would be at work. Perfect.

She went to the bathroom and showered, taking her time under the hot water after the previous night. She dried herself off and once again looked in the fogged up mirror. This time, however, she wasn't wondering why Trevor didn't look at her. This time she was wondering how Jordan planned to keep his cool.

She hung the towel back up and left the bathroom, skin and hair still wet. Her naked skin prickled at the cool air in the house and she felt goose bumps running up her arms. Her nipples hardened too, having nothing covering them to keep them warm.

An evil smile appeared on her face as she went to Jordan's door. She didn't bother knocking, she assumed he was still asleep. Not for long. She opened it and walked to his bed. Placing her hand on his bicep she leaned over to put her own mouth to his ear.

"Jordan," she said. "Wake up."

She stared down at him until he did.

"I have a question," she said straightening herself so she stood up, her naked body on display for him. Her smile widened.

"Do you still think we're even?"

And then she turned to leave, not caring if he was bothered by being woken from his slumber. She gave him a nice view of her bare ass. She looked back over her shoulder at him before she left the room, winking, and then headed down the stairs.

Last edited:
Part of having control of a situation meant being able to predict all of the variables involved with relative accuracy. As Jordan stripped down to his boxers, settling into bed, he'd anticipated Kaylee needing some time to compose herself before crawling into bed quietly, overwhelmed by having been brought to climax by a man she barely knew.

As it turned out, she was half right. She seemed to take her time, at least in terms of not rushing straight to her room by Jordan's ears, but soon after he slipped under the comfortable sheets in his usual bedtime outfit of boxers and a tshirt, he heard some familiar noises coming from Kaylee's room. Ones he recognized quickly as ones of pleasure; different from the ones he'd heard a few minutes ago, and definitely not the ones he thought he'd overheard in the morning. These were more focused, more deliberate, like someone trying to be heard.

Not by her mother, obvious. But by him. Again, he was tested, and his hand did travel down his stomach and navel briefly towards his manhood; still hard, still unsatisfied, and now wanting more. It was all too easy to put the image in his head of her moaning wantonly, uncontrolled with her hands between her legs, inside of her where his fingers had been a short while ago, and where his cock felt it should have been...

But he pulled it back up, trembling a bit as he took a deep breath. Nobody said that pushing her to the brink would be easy, and after hearing one final gasp of his name, she fell asleep, his own darkness coming shortly after. But his dreams were staggered, erotic, and with one young woman at the centre of them, moaning and screaming his name as he plundered her...

It was her voice that woke him the next day, too, albeit not nearly in the same tone that had ended it. He squeezed his eyes, needing a moment to focus as he felt a soft breath on his ear, and a hand on his arm.

"Jordan, Wake up."

Jordan always took a moment to orient himself after he woke up, and so he looked around dazedly, his eyes coming into focus on Kaylee's slim, naked form next to him, He'd seen her last night, and not like this, totally naked with water dripping off of her hair and body...and certainly not with that look on her face. The one that said she knew exactly what she was doing, and why.

His manhood, which still felt hard from the previous night, perked at her smile. That, and the fact he'd always found women just getting out of showers incredibly hot...

"I have a question. Do you still think we're even?"

He got a good look at her, but not a nearly long enough one as she, covered by nothing but the light of the room, turned around to sashay out. Her ass was firm, and his eyes locked on it as she left, and Jordan's mind finally caught up to what it was she was referring to, and what he'd done earlier in the morning to her.

So be it. He hadn't expected things to progress like this, but he inwardly smiled at the thought of a battle of wills with Kaylee while he went on with his day to day activities.

The problem being, she had little else to do but torment him, whereas he had a job and the pathetic little thing he called a life. Jordan *wanted* dearly to go after her, bend her over the counter, and show her what being a tease would get her. But what he did, was go to the bathroom, stepping into the shower and turn it on, wondering what he should or could do in response. He'd already decided not to rub another one out despite her incredibly sexual display, and to try to harness all of his lust for when he wanted to bring it out on her.

Letting her set the pace during the day might prove enjoyable of the darkness brought him out...

The look on Jordan's face had been priceless. The sleep had still been in his eyes when he looked at her, obviously both confused and aroused. And when she'd turned to wink at him, she'd caught the look of registration on his face when he realized why she was in his room. It made her grin widen.

Kaylee didn't know Jordan's schedule, so she had no idea when she was going to have chances to mess with his head. But she heard him leave his room and go into the bathroom where she assumed he'd be taking care of the problem she knew she'd caused him. She'd heard no signs of his release last night. He had to do something at some point and the shower seemed like the perfect place.

Kaylee also wanted a view. She felt she'd earned it last night. She made her way back upstairs and stopped at the bathroom door. She bit her lip before turning the knob and pulling the door open. She entered quickly and pulled the curtains to the side to finally get a glimpse at what he had under his clothing. and she wasn't at all disappointed.

She was still naked, so she felt they were even in that regard. But he wasn't masturbating. He was, however, rock hard, and her eyes locked onto that part of him immediately. She licked her lips and then her eyes traveled slowly up his body like a predator looking at its prey. They moved from the V of his pelvis and trailed up over his fit stomach and pecs to rest of his gorgeous eyes. As she stared into his eyes, a hand slipped between her legs for a moment and then she brought the fingers up to her mouth and sucked on them, never breaking eye contact with him.

She dropped her hand, looked at him innocently, and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were in here." She turned and walked out, shutting the door behind her and finally letting her smile crack on her face. She amused herself and she couldn't help but chuckle quietly.

And then she went back downstairs, her mind racing with further ideas of how to mess with him. She leaned over the kitchen table, her legs apart and privates on full display to anyone who came down the stairs, and began to read the paper.

His mind was racing, unclear in to how to handle the day with the somehow more brazen Kaylee. It appeared that the fear and uncertainty in her arousal the previous night had burned into her a desire to really 'get even'. He fumed slightly at the thought, at the notion that just because she was living under her mother's roof that she could tease and flaunt and play at innuendo without any consequences-

-which had now apparently stretched to her barging into the bathroom while he was showering. At first, he thought maybe she just needed something, but the foolish notion was quickly dismissed as he heard the curtain fly open. He'd been in the middle of washing his hair, his fingers intertwined with soap suds and hair as he looked at her defiantly, as if to ask like what you see? He'd seen her naked, so it was only fair, even if he would have preferred to control the timing of it.

Judging by the slow crawl of her eyes up his fit body, especially on his cock, it appeared that she did. As if to confirm his suspicions, Jordan did *not* miss her touching herself at the apex of her thighs and then licking her fingers, similiarly to how he'd forced her to suck his wet fingers last night. He remembered the feel of her tongue, and how good it would feel on certain other apendages...

"Do you mind?" asked Jordan, even if it was clear neither one of them really wanted to move.

Kaylee's innocent look had a whisk of 'devil may care' teo it as she spoke. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were in here." Jordan gave her a look resembling disbelief but she turned away and headed back downstairs. They both knew the game they were playing now, which made it all the more enticing to pretend they didn't know what they were doing to the other, like he'd pretended not to know what precipice he'd left her on last night. What he hadn't know was how she'd react, which had made things all the more complicated between them.

And all the more delicious when he made her submit. This time would be different then the last one...

Jordan had put on a pair of beige cargo shorts and a white t-shirt, intent on getting some yard work done today since he had a day off before a long, hard work day tomorrow. It was one of the things he did as appreciation for Terri putting him up, and he headed downstairs to grab his first meal of the day. To his lack of surprise, Kaylee seemed to be up and about for the day, casually reading the newspaper.

What he hadn't expected was her lack of subtlety, as she was bent over the newspaper, her rear end exposed, breasts hanging over as she was completely nude. Still.

Biting his teeth, Jordan moved towards the fridge to grab some yogurt, intent on cutting up some bananas to put in it before he started the few chores he did around this house. He wasn't about to ignore Kaylee, though, so as he tossed a long look her way - making sure she saw him do it - he smiled wolfishly at the sight of her posed so provocatively, trying to ignore the tenting in his boxers and shorts at how easy it would be to pin her and then...

"Are you ever going to put some clothes on, Kaylee? The neighbors might get the wrong idea if they see you 'lounging around' like that." He turned to her daringly, taking in every detail of her body that he could, again trying to use her teasing to fuel himself. "Not that I'd mind if that became your new dress code..."

Kaylee didn't bother looking up when Jordan came downstairs. She knew he'd enjoy the view. And he went about his business as if she weren't there. But then he stopped and she turned to find out why. He was staring at her. The smile that she found on his found sent a shiver down her spine but she gave away no indication that he had any effect on her at all.

"Are you ever going to put some clothes on, Kaylee? The neighbors might get the wrong idea if they see you 'lounging around' like that. Not that I'd mind if that became your new dress code..."

She shrugged at his words and turned back to the paper in front of her when he turned to stare more obviously.

"I might," she said. "Our neighbors could use a nice view, though. It's not like either of the wives in those houses are particularly attractive. I've seen the men staring at me when I'm outside." She turned back to him and smiled. "Why? Does it bother you to think of another man admiring my body?" She stood and walked over to him, looking down at the bulge in his pants. "Or woman?" Her eyes traveled back up to his face.

She smiled at him and walked to the fridge, pulling out the carton of orange juice.

"You know," she said, "you're going to have to take car of that erection at some point. I'm certainly not going to let it go away on its own." She poured the juice into a cup and took a sip as she turned to look at him, leaning on the counter behind her.

"Although I'm sure our neighbors will love watching you do yard work like that."

She looked outside. The sky was blue and cloudless and she could almost feel the sun beating down.

"Not that I mind watching you walk around with a raging erection because of me..." Her words were meant to mimic his and she smiled at him.

Her shrug of indifference was so good that Jordan couldn't tell if it was feigned or if she honestly didn't care if she wore anything the rest of the day. When she'd said 'lounging around' she apparently had not been kidding.

"I might. Our neighbors could use a nice view, though. It's not like either of the wives in those houses are particularly attractive. I've seen the men staring at me when I'm outside." Her smile was devious, back to the one she'd had when Jordan had first walked in the door yesterday, and he had a feeling she'd said that only to put the idea in his head of her walking around outside naked, with the men of the neighborhood ogling her like he was right now. "Why? Does it bother you to think of another man admiring my body?"

She looked straight down at his bulge, hidden poorly by his boxers and shorts. "Or woman?" Jordan's jaw clenched at her words; it was like she knew exactly what ideas to throw out to put him off balance. He wasn't averse to either prospect, but something on how easily she said it made him almost feel like it was his job to make sure she covered up.

"Do what you want. I don't care." Bullshit, he knew, as the last gasp of him pretending to be indifferent flickered out. He looked down as he was putting yogurt and chopping up a banana in it, taking in her nakedness as much as he could while she puttered around.

"You know, you're going to have to take care of that erection at some point. I'm certainly not going to let it go away on its own." She poured the juice into a cup and took a sip as she turned to look at him, leaning on the counter behind her, and Jordan cocked an eyebrow.

"You're not going to let it?" He asked with a tone that was somewhere between incredulous and admiration for her gumption. He was challenging the control of her body last night and now here she was saying she'd 'take care' of his. The prospect was exciting, but still.

"Although I'm sure our neighbors will love watching you do yard work like that." He wondered if she meant in the t-shirt or with his arousal threatening to stick out - his shorts were good but morning wood was morning wood as she continued. "Not that I mind watching you walk around with a raging erection because of me..."

At that point, Jordan had finished what would count for his breakfast today, and had brought his yogurt/banana concoction and his water to the table. He preferred to grab small meals and snacks throughout the day, and his gaze bore down on her. After one quick bite, he stood up and walked over to her, making sure she saw that his gaze took in every inch of her nudity as he grabbed her arm firmly to turn her towards him.

"Do you think because you've flaunted your hot little body that it's you who's causing my erection?" His dark eyes and hard grip challenged her to match him; Kaylee was smaller then him, but he wasn't about to try to really hurt her even as he towered over her, pressing her into the counter. "The only reason I'm still hard is that I haven't decided to take it out on you to give you what it is you're so desperate for."

There was no smile in his voice or his expression as he let the moment linger; they were both needing and hungry for joint release, but he wanted to try to maintain control of the moment as he let go of her arm, staying near her for one final word.

"Yet."

Kaylee tensed ever so slightly when she saw Jordan begin to walk toward her, unsure of what he was going to do. And then he grabbed her and turned her. She gasped and worked hard to maintain her balance.

"Do you think because you've flaunted your hot little body that it's you who's causing my erection?"

She nodded, standing up straight, not letting her fear of him show. "I know it's because of me," she shot back, her face hard. Her pressed forward, pushing her into the counter behind her. It reminded her once again of how easily her could hurt her or control her. She was no match for him.

"The only reason I'm still hard is that I haven't decided to take it out on you to give you what it is you're so desperate for."

Silence filled the air as she decided how to respond. Before she did, he let go of her.

"Yet."

She forced a smile onto her face and looked up at him.

"It's cute than you think I'm desperate for you," she told him, "but I'm not the one who's been aroused nonstop since last night." And again, she looked down at his crotch, making sure he knew exactly what she was talking about.

She was lying, of course. She'd been thinking about him without cessation since he'd left her on that couch. But since she didn't have a penis, he couldn't actually prove she was lying.

The battle was almost tangible. Both of them fought not just for control over the situation, but for control over themselves. And she wasn't quite sure who was winning which battle.

Her smile was flirty, taunting, teasing all at once as she met his gaze, seeming to regain some of her confidence when she let go of him. "It's cute than you think I'm desperate for you, but I'm not the one who's been aroused nonstop since last night." Her eyes went down to his bulge again, and Jordan had to concede she was at least partially right. Part of him wanted to list what she'd done since he'd started living here to drive him crazy, but that would come later, when he finally let go inside of her hot, young body.

He'd been bothered long before last night, but he tilted his head instead, drawing his gaze to where hers was before shooting back with a response of his own. Jordan wasn't angry - and neither was she, from the looks of it - but they were both passionate, energetic people who very much wanted something, and were willing to 'fight' for it with what passed for manipulation and guile in this situation.

"I see where you're looking, Kaylee. Don't act like it's not exciting you, either." Jordan stepped towards her again, looking up and down her exquisite torso, focusing on her nipples and then the apex between her legs. "Do you really want to tell me that you're doing this just to rile me up?"

Back to the table he went, to where his breakfast sat patiently waiting for this 'spat' between housemate and the landlord's 'daughter' to be over. "Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to finish my breakfast and I can get you off when I'm done." He smirked wryly, reminding her - and him, were he being honest - of how he'd had her under his thumb earlier in the morning, with her writhing and him so close to fucking her...although his arousal burned even more even at the memory of it.

"I see where you're looking, Kaylee. Don't act like it's not exciting you, either. Do you really want to tell me that you're doing this just to rile me up?"

She tilted her head in response, her eyes full of feigned curiosity. "Why else would I be doing it, Jordan?" she watched him walk away, even his ass looked wonderful. She tore her eyes away. Fingers came up to rub at her collar bone absentmindedly.

"Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to finish my breakfast and I can get you off when I'm done."

She laughed. "I'm perfectly capable of getting myself off, thanks." She threw him a cocky smirk. "You're hot, Jordan. That's obvious. And you're way fun to look at. But, you know, I have a boyfriend. I can wait until he comes to visit to get laid."

She felt a twinge of regret at those words. She wanted to fuck Jordan. So badly. And she hated what she was doing to Trevor. And she would have fucked him the night before if he'd let her. She wished she could take back the words as soon as they'd left her mouth.

Shit. She realized suddenly that calling Trevor should be the first thing she did. And breaking up with him should be the second.

She looked at the floor and then back at Jordan, trying to cover the guilt she felt with a confident smile.

"I'm perfectly capable of getting myself off, thanks."

Her confident smile was met by a look back by Jordan as he tilted his head. "Oh, I know that, too." Listening to her get off last night wasn't quite as much fun, but still arousing in its own way as she continued.

"You're hot, Jordan. That's obvious. And you're way fun to look at. But, you know, I have a boyfriend. I can wait until he comes to visit to get laid."

Her smile betrayed her lack of conviction behind the words, but Jordan knew the truth in them anyways; he didn't need to read her body language as he let the silence sit for a few moments, a few bites of fruit and yogurt as he didn't bother distracting himself with the paper. "I look forward to meeting him, when he comes down." He had no idea if she was fibbing, or if Trevor was honestly going to come visit; it didn't matter to him now. This was going to play out, one way or another, regardless of what this 'Trevor' did or did not do. Kaylee had made clear that this was between the two of them, and not being influenced by anyone else; save possibly Terri, who's presence last night had probably prevented the two of them from hooking up then.

Of course, if not for Terri, Jordan and Kaylee wouldn't have met - to say nothing of Jordan having a place to live so it was probably about even. He was looking to finish his breakfast quickly, but wanted to at least try to get the last word in as he looked at Kaylee; no smile, again, as he spoke.

"In any case, you'll have to wait for him to 'get laid' anyways. Women don't 'get laid' with me. They get fucked." A moment's hesitation. "Just like we wanted to do last night."

It took him a moment to realize he'd slipped up, but tried to pay it no need.

Back