The Rich Girl and The Bad Boy (closed for SeanRenaud)

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestialdragon

his little one
Lynn Davis walked towards her dorm with a couple of her girlfriends.

"Honestly, I thought I was going to vomit," she said, shaking her head as she told them about her biology class.

"At least you didn't!" One of them teased. "Got to save that for the frat parties this year. I heard that all girls, even those of us who aren't Greek, get in free now!"

Lynn shook her head. "Stop trying to corrupt me," she said. At 20 years old, she was still a virgin, had never drank, and was just in general that perfect straight A student. She came from money, and it showed. Today's outfit was a typical one of hers. Black heeled boots, black jeans that hugged her firm thighs and tight ass, a dark blue sweater that had a plunging V-neck and a black camisole. The camisole did little to hide her 32DD breasts, and neither did the black infinity scarf that she almost always wore. The heeled boots gave her 3 inches in height, something she longed for from her 5'1" body that barely weighed over 100 pounds.

"Remember, we have a study group going on at Starbucks tomorrow," her friend that spoke up earlier reminded her as they arrived at her door.

"Thanks, I won't," she said, smiling. Her short blonde hair fell into her eyes, and she tossed it out of the way, revealing her big hazel eyes. She bid them good night, opened her door, and came in. She opened the window and took off her sweater before sitting down on her bed and booting up her top of the line laptop.

10 PM found her laying down, her head on the warm keyboard. A soft sigh escaped as she tried to summon the motivation to do her ethics homework.

Little did she realize that someone was watching her every move, waiting for the right moment to strike.

Brock had been following Lynn for weeks. Ever since he first spotted her out for a morning run around the campus. She was nearly flawless specimen, like something that some man had crafted to his specifications. There were definitely going to be some interesting nights ahead for him once he got this once back, hell he wasn't even going to sell this one. This girl was his and his alone.

It had taken a while to learn her schedule. When she went out with her friends, what classes she was taking, when she ate, where she ate, when she slept. He probably knew more about how she ran her day to day life than she did at this point.

He hadn't chosen Wednesday night by accident. He'd chosen it because she always slept in on Thursday, she didn't have any classes and most of her friends did. It would probably be a full twenty four hours before anybody even noticed that she was missing for at least a day. Plenty of time to get her off campus and far enough away that any search wouldn't reveal her.

Those were just the details though, the important part was that Brock had picked the lock on her bathroom window and left it cracked. Just enough that even if she'd gone in she wouldn't have noticed unless she looked pretty closely and she hadn't. He'd given her awhile to settle in, tracking her through her tiny dorm by tracking which rooms had light. When she stopped moving around he made his move climbing into the bathroom in his black jeans, boots and t shirt. He hadn't bothered with a mask, not while he was outside. That would gather attention but once he was inside he slide a ski mask down over his face and pulled a gun from his waistband. It was just a dart gun loaded with a sedative but it certainly looked real enough.

He hadn't seen anything watching her to make him thing she was paranoid. The kind of person who if she looked over and noticed the bathroom light was one would leave or call the police instead of assume she'd left it on and somehow failed to notice earlier so he did clicked the light up and sat on toilet at the far end of the room patiently waiting. He really wanted to see the look in her lovely eyes when she saw the barrel of the gun aimed directly at her.

As he remembered when he'd been inline behind her at the coffee shop three days ago she did have the most stunning eyes. The kind a man could get lost in if he let himself.

Lynn finally got up, groaning. Stretching, she put some mac and cheese in the microwave and waited for to heat up, grabbing a bottle of Coke out of the mini fridge. She ate and yawned before making her way to the bathroom. She noticed the light was on, but knew she was in a hurry to get to biology, so she figured she left it on.

"A nice hot shower should wake me up," she murmured softly as she opened the door. . . Only to find a man, in a ski mask, holding a gun at her face. She froze, forgetting that there was a pocket knife, next to her tooth brush.

"Who are you?" she whispered finally. "What do you want? If it's money, I have some, you can take it and leave. . . no one has to get hurt."

"You're absolutely right. Nobody has to get hurt, all you have to do is follow instructions and this won't get ugly." He hadn't noticed the pocket knife on the sink either, still didn't as he rose to his feet. "Now this is going to go one of two ways. The first way is very very simple. You do everything you are told, I take your money, your jewelry and I leave you in peace. The other is I rough you up, then I take your stuff and I still leave, so this comes down to how much you want this to hurt."

He took a step toward her. "Now what I need you to do right now is take off your top and toss it over here then get on your knees facing away from me."

She took a step back. "There must be a logical way to think through this," she said, her fingers finding her sink counter. She was scared. Very scared. "I don't think that this should happen. . . just take the money and go," she told him, trying to find his eyes, her own wide and pleading. "I won't even call the cops, just take what you want and leave. . . please."

His eyes followed her hand and noticed the pocket knife she was obviously trying to get toward. He didn't give her time to find it. Instead he rushed forward pushing her down and grabbing the knife off the counter. In a single movement he had the blade out.

"You won't call the police? Probably because you thought you were going to deal with me yourself? That's a very stupid thing to have thought little girl." He smirked, not that she could see it beneath his mask. He did love the look in her eyes, the way her chest was heaving in absolute panic. "No more weapon, now I think I''ve changed my mind." He straddled her thighs eliminating any chance of her kicking him and put the gun aside. "Now if you don't want to get hurt I suggest that you hold very, very still. See if you move." He pressed the flat of the blade against her naval slowly pushing forward. "I might cut you. If you scream I will cut you. Do I make myself perfectly clear fuck meat?"

She was now absolutely terrified. She had left her cell phone charging, and she really didn't want to get hurt. So she stayed, very still, her body shaking in fear.

"Now, now, we can think this through logically," she said, trying to calm herself down. "No need for violence. Put the knife down, and we can talk. I was only going for the knife in case you decided to become violent. A woman has to protect herself somehow." The knife was cold against her stomach, even through the tank top. "I wasn't going to use it on you, I promise. Please, put the knife down, and talk to me."

Brock shook his head. "I told you to hold still." He grabbed her camisole with his spare hand holding it taut and slowly started moving the knife forward slicing the material away from her body. As long as she held perfectly still he wasn't trying to cut her, just drag the blade along her bell. If she was wearing a bra he'd leave that intact for the moment.

"We are thinking through this logically, at least I am. You on the other hand are having a hard time keeping track of what you're being told. You're a college girl, aren't you a smart girl? Isn't that part and parcel for the deal?" He grabbed her by the wrist easily twisting her over onto her belly and one arm behind her back. "Now you can give me your other arm or I can take it. Which do you think is going to be the smart move? I don't want to hurt you." He was lying a little, he did he want to hurt her a little, hear her whimper, feel her struggle, but not here and now. He still had the dart gun if she decided to scream but he was really hoping it wouldn't come to that.

Lynn laid there, on her cold bathroom floor, being held hostage. She began to softly cry, not from pain, but from terror.

Should she give him her arm? What was he going to do with her? What did he want?

There might be time for a struggle later, depending on what he did next. Shaking, she surrendered her other arm, but with her middle finger up. She was going to screw him up royally.

"If my father hears about this," she said quietly, through her tears. "You will not live to see another sunrise."

"Fuck me?" He pretended to be insulted by her gesture. "Maybe later, but only if you behave yourself, I dont' want you to start thinking that you are behaving yourself in an acceptable manner." Brock grabbed her other wrist. He took her cut camisole and quickly wrapped it around her wrists several times before tying a knot in the end. It wouldn't hold forever if she was really struggling but it would more than suit his current purpose which was simply to deter her from struggling too much more.

"See was that really so bad?" Brock got up off her and grabbed her by the hips helping her back to her feet. "Now about that money?"

What he was actually doing was buying some time, he was looking for something he could gag her with, panties, a bra, socks.

"It's in my closet, in a safe, with a 17 tumbler pin security system," She whispered, shivering in spite of her warm dorm room. "It's a fairly simple security system, anyone can break into it. . ." She struggled a little, trying to figure out how to escape. She had to. She had to let Daddy know. . .

Her pink and blue lace bra covered her breasts, with full push up capacity, but even through the layers of fabric, he could see that her nipples were hardening.

"That'll do nicely." Brock mumbled slipping the knife into her bra, it took a few cuts but he got it off of her, he folded the pads together then stuffed them into her mouth using what was left of the straps to lock them around her mouth. "See isn't that better?"

Now that her hands were bound, and she was gagged he grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to the door and then peaked out of the door to make sure they were alone.

"Now you've been a very good young woman and I want to let you know that this doesn't have to be a bad day. Now I think you should take this last moment in to look back at your old life, nobody from before this day will ever see you again, not your friends, not your teachers, not your mommy or your daddy. Only me. And how comfortable your life is from this day forward is completely dependent on how happy you make me. If I'm happy, you'll be happy. If I'm unhappy, you'll be unhappy."

He glanced out her door again to make sure it was still clear and once he was sure that it was he dragged her by the arm out to his waiting car. He didn't toss her in the backseat though, he threw her in the trunk. He'd put a few blankets in so it wasn't the worst thing he could have done to her but it was still damn uncomfortable. It was worse because from her perspective it sure as hell seemed like he was intentionally starting to fast, jerking to a stop and if he'd missed a single mother fucking pot hole on the entire campus she could tell which one it was.

Keeping track of time like that was difficult too. No land marks, no light, no nothing but trying to maybe count how many times he'd stopped and started. The only thing that was for sure was when he stopped Lynn had no idea where Brock had taken her. An old warehouse. "Hello beautiful."

Lynn started squirming and screaming into her gag as he opened the trunk, her eyes wide and frightened, tears streaming down her cheeks. She was shaking with fear and rage. She had managed to free her hands, but not her mouth. It had been too difficult. Her nipples were now hard in the cold air, and she sat up and tried to get past him. She'll go down fighting.

"Don't you think now is the time to stop fighting?" Brock asked. He'd taken off his mask during the drive over revealing his smooth clean shaven face, short dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes.

He saw that she'd freed her hands, it was a good thing she hadn't been able to see in the trunk since there was a safety release from the trunk in it. "Now I'm gonna keep giving you two options. . .actually." He reached into the trunk grabbing her by the hem of her pants and hauling her out dumping her on the concrete floor.

"We're already miles away from anybody who knows who you are, and since you don't have another class until Thursday and you eat alone since your girlfriends have classes tomorrow it's gonna be a while before anybody notices that your missing." He dramatically slammed the trunk shut and hopped up on it watching her.

"So, you've got yourself a choice her Lynn. You can take the gag out of your mouth, kneel like a good girl or you can run." He made a sweeping motion. The warehouse was huge, mostly empty but still lots of places to hide, more importantly the doors that he'd driven in through were still wide open. "I'll even give you a sporting chance."

Of course it wasn't really a sporting chance, they were almost a two miles from anything with only one passable road. The warehouse hadn't been used in over a decade so most if it was badly overgrown with bushes and grass and he' knew here well enough to know that she wasn't going to be running through the thistles and if she did she wouldn't get far.

Lynn looked around to see what her options were. Running wouldn't get her very far, especially since she was barefoot and completely topless. However, she wasn't going to submit. She made her choice.

She ran.

She didn't run out of the warehouse though. She found a hiding spot and hid, wrapping her arms around her legs and remaining absolutely silent.

Brock grinned, he'd done her the favor of closing his eyes and counting to ten. It seemed fair and he wanted to have his fun, he hadn't been able to have his fun on campus. Too many people that might have just stumbled on their little game. When he opened his eyes he wasn't sure where she had gotten to, only that she hadn't left the building, well not unless she was an Olympic class athlete. He was pretty sure that she wasn't, she was in damn good shape, it was what gave her that five star ass and perfect thighs, but she Usain Bolt she wasn't.

"Good, you decided to play with me for a while. We won't always have this much fun together you know. Sooner or later you'll be just like all the other girls, obedient to a fault, perfectly obedient. Not only will I be able to feed you by hand, you'll thank me for it and you'll mean it." He called out and his voice echoed through the warehouse.

He pulled his gun out from his pants again looking around occasionally knocking something over. This wasn't the first time Brock had chased a girl in here, he loved it, plenty of places to hide, only one way to escape. Usually if you just knocked a few things over, in this case picking up a steel trashcan and flinging it against a random row of stuff. They'd scream and give away their position. If they didn't sooner or later they all tried for the door, they knew it was their only hope in the long run.

Lynn heard him speak, and she shook her head, whimpering very softly, especially after he started throwing things. She bit her lip the best she could through the gag, waiting for him to find her. She closed her eyes and waited, praying that he wouldn't, but she knew that it was futile.

She didn't cry out, that was impressive. He'd really expected that to work, it took him almost twenty minutes before he found her and grabbed her by the ankle dragging her out of her hiding place. She kicked and he caught the other ankle pulling her behind him across the cold concrete.

"You kept the gag in. Smart move, I would never have thought of that. I think you might be the first girl that realized she wouldn't scream if she wasn't able to scream." He nodded.

He pulled her to what looked like it had been an office once but now had a bed set up, and some chains. Once they were in the room he pushed her into a corner, then he tossed the gun out the door and locked it behind him holding up the key which was around his neck.

"Good, now that you got running out of your system, lets get the next bit of your stupidity out of the way shall we?" He pulled out her pocket knife and threw it at her feet.

"Now you can do this the easy way, take off your boots, take off your pants and we'll call it a day. We'll start with your training. Or, you can kill me." He looked down at the knife then up into her still bewildered eyes. "Take this key from me take my car and drive home and never think about this ever again."

He knew what there was a genuine chance she would try but he hoped she wouldn't. It wasn't always possible to disarm a person, even a scared woman, without hurting them a bit. Of course he'd try and seven years of Kung Fu, two of wrestling was enough that she wasn't going to hurt him too much. Hopefully.

Lynn stared at him, then the knife at her feet. Him, then the knife.

She knew how strong and fast he was. She knew he could easily overpower her.

But all she had to do was wound him enough to escape. . .

She grabbed the knife and flicked it open. She knew how to use it, Daddy insisted on that. She knelt into a crouch and walked around him, eyeing him up and down, wondering where his weak point was. . . She didn't want to kill him. Just wound him.

She dove at his side, her knife aiming for just above his navel. Her free hand reached up to snatch the key to her freedom.

Holy shit, she's fast. Brock's eyes opened when she lunged at him. If she had been trying to kill him, and not splitting her attention between the key around his neck and the knife in her hand she might have hurt him.

As it stood he grabbed her wrist and twisted hard until she dropped the knife, then torqued up behind her back and slammed her up against the window staring out into the warehouse. Her face and nipples were pressed against the smooth cool glass. "Now you've had your fun with the fighting and you know you can't beat me." He reached down and grabbed her ass hard lifting her up off the ground.

Brock moved up so his face was against hers and she could feel his warm breath on her ear. "So if you're done having your fun nod." He lifted her up a little higher twisting her arm a little farther.

She was full out crying now, but she wasn't going to submit. His twisting her arm hurt like a fucking bitch, but she wasn't loosing circulation. And she still had decent movement of her legs and her other arm.

Instead of nodding, she flung her elbow back towards where she thought his face was and swung her leg back and up, hoping to connect with the fleshy parts of his groin.

She wasn't going to give up easily, and she was going to make sure he knew it.

Why haven't I freed my mouth? She wondered absently. I could've bit him at some point.

Her last ditch effort, hoping her elbow was out of the way, was to throw her head back and connect with his skull.

Brock shook his head noting that this was definitely a fiesty one. It was fortunate for him that at this point she was frightened and becoming desperate and predictable. The elbow caught him in the shouler, she just wasn't strong enough, or on balance enough to make a real impact and her foot caught him in the thigh.

He wasn't really expecting her to headbutt him though and that caught him straight in the nose. "Fuck!" He almost lost his grip on her. He pinned her against the wall completely this time. He grabbed her other arm, his legs pressed up against her from behind holding her perfectly in place. "That's about enough out of you."

Brock forced her down to the ground where he slid down with her pulling her boots off one after the other tossing then aside then grabbed her pants swatting and pullign her hands away until he could unfasten the button and then he just started yanking. She was barely a hundred pounds, less than half of what he weighed, it was child's play to lift her upside down and let gravity and her struggles do most of the work.

Lynn struggled her way out of her pants, now clad in nothing but a pair of black silk panties, shaking. She saw she had done some damage to his nose and couldn't help but smile around the gag.

But now that there wasn't anything constricting her, once her leg was free, she got up and ran towards the door, determined to escape.

She was scared, and not thinking straight, but she did start to break the glass on the window of the door with her elbow.

"Okay, that's enough!" Brock roared coming up behind her and wrapping one arm around her throat pulling her away from the glass, making sure she didn't grab any. That just wouldn't do for any of them to get cut, she was too pretty, and the he was just not in the mood.

He dragged the small girl over to the corner and shoved her arms into her pants wrapping the legs completely around her torso and knotting them behind her back in a makeshift straight jacket. This time it was tight enough to keep her still until he decided he was ready to let her go.

"If I'd known you were such a wildcat I would have just sedated you from the start. Wow." He was smiling despite rubbing his nose from time to time. He gripped her by the hair and lifted her up tossing her down onto the bed, which was bolted to the floor, and grabbed one of the chains and cuffed her ankle to the bed.

"There, now isn't that better?" He still had her by the hair and pulled her upright thrusting his nose against her neck and inhaling. "You smell great by the way. I think it's time we discussed the rules but for now I think you should sit here and think about what you've done wrong." Brock got up and walked away coming back a while later with a broom cleaning up the glass. "Rule number one, good girls don't attack men."

Lynn resorted to glaring. Now, her situation was hopeless.

She jiggled the chain on her ankle, as though to ask the meaning of this. She so wished that she had gotten her mouth free, she could've been biting him.

He was. . . smiling at her attempts to escape, to hurt him. Why? she wondered. She was absolutely scared that she was going to get raped, and killed.

She curled up on her side, facing away from him, trying not to cry. In the past, it was from pain. Now, she was showing that she was deathly afraid of the man sweeping glass up not ten feet from her. The man who had used her favorite jeans as a straight jacket and had her chained to a bed. The man who talked about sedating her from the beginning, about making her obedient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back