The Real Thick Thighs and Curvy Hips of Lit

Have any suggestions? I'll have to dig through my previous AVs or make a new one. :D

Suggestions? Of course! You clearly don't know me very well. ;)

Sit in a chair (office or straight back, not a recliner), cross your legs man-style so that your ankle is on your knee, and cross your arms over your chest. Lean back a bit in your chair without lifting the feet off the ground, which may require you to slide your butt forward on the seat.

Take a few shots from the front, the side, and a quarter turn, then pick one and post it.

Looking forward to seeing the final product! :)

Suggestions? Of course! You clearly don't know me very well. ;)

Sit in a chair (office or straight back, not a recliner), cross your legs man-style so that your ankle is on your knee, and cross your arms over your chest. Lean back a bit in your chair without lifting the feet off the ground, which may require you to slide your butt forward on the seat.

Take a few shots from the front, the side, and a quarter turn, then pick one and post it.

Looking forward to seeing the final product! :)

I have one similar to that. Actually, I several pics with that theme. Probably too small for an AV though.

I hated them forever ...and then lit made love them...now they're one of my favourite things.
Make the leap. ..it's worth it!

Ruby's right. While I do love looking at slim ladies I also love looking at curvy ladies. :heart:

Ruby's right. While I do love looking at slim ladies I also love looking at curvy ladies. :heart:

Thank You! :)

Love your motherly hip! A true badge of honor, and holding, caressing and kissing them would be a privilege

Thanks! :)

Honey, that is so beautiful, just like the rest of you. I do love tiger stripes on hips, thighs and tummies.

I look forward to seeing more of you soon.

Thank you Todger:rose:

You will, soon enough. :)

Back