"The Purpose of a Man" (closed)

Matt sat in the cell for what felt like an eternity unsure of what laid ahead for him. Then in the other room he heard shouting and then broken glass. He stood up and approached the wall of bars trying to find out what was going on. Then one of the mayor entered the cellblock and approached his cell. When she went on about how Alice had been placed under house arrest he knew things didn’t go as planned for Alice.

“Uninvited?” He questioned the mayor. “Alice invited me in, how is that considered uninvited?” Matt the took a deep breath to calm down before he got himself into deeper trouble. He walked back over to his bed and sat down then looked towards the mayor. “So how long is my sentence?” He asked wondering if Alice’s promise of a couple days was a far cry away from the truth.

“Uninvited? Alice invited me in, how is that considered uninvited?”

"Corporal Du--" Penny went quiet, then started again. "The former Corporal was on duty at the time that she found you intruding upon the Greenvale territory. As such, it was her duty to take you into bound custody and deliver you to the Captain for processing."

To the side, the Captain of the Perimeter Patrol chimed in without identifying Alice's former rank, "DuMont failed in her duties … and by doing so, inadvertently made you complicit in that failure … in her violations and crimes. She's lucky she isn't locked up in here with..."

Her words trailed off as the Mayor politely raised a hand for attention. Penny took over again, but Matt beat her to it with, “So how long is my sentence?”

"That will depend," the Mayor said vaguely. "Make yourself comfortable. We'll talk again soon."

And with that, the Mayor turned and departed, followed almost immediately by the Captain. The Sheriff remained behind, though, calling one of the two Deputies into the block before telling Matt, "I need you to strip out of your clothes so that they can be burned. Lice and ticks and other nasty things are a serious problem. The Doctor will come to give you a physical later, and new clothes will be provided for you."

Last edited:
Matt was about to tell the mayor how Alice did in fact tie him up and take him captive but decided it could only make things worse for her since he showed up not tied and with his belongings. Matt just stayed quiet and nodded then laid back in the bed after they began to leave the cell block.

Then the two deputies approached him and he was told to strip of all his clothes. “Seriously?” He asked but could tell they were being dead serious. He started to slowly take his clothes off getting down to his boxers. He could feel the eyes on his athletic body and his abs and on his groin. When they said ‘those too’ referring to his boxers he sighed and pulled them down. There he stood buck naked in front of the sheriff and the two deputies. His impressive flaccid cock hung between his legs. Even soft he was bigger then most men.

“Seriously?” Matt asked about having to shed his boxers.

"They'll be burned, too," the Sheriff informed him. "You'll get new clothes, don't worry about it."

The senior law enforcement official was being very professional about the whole affair, despite its rarity; she'd never had a man in the jail cell, let alone a naked one, but she was old enough -- nearing her 40th birthday -- to have been with men in pre-Plague times … which were, coincidentally, her pre-lesbian days as well. She hadn't been with a man since before the bug killed almost all of them, and to be honest, she had no interest in being with one ever again.

The Deputy, however, was having a much harder time with what was happening before her eyes. Molly had had a couple of female lovers during her years of sexual interaction, as had most females who felt the need for another's person touch in the era of a lacking for male partners. But she'd also been bred once, four years ago when she'd been just 17; and while she'd had negative results regarding conceiving a child, the orgasms the breeder had caused her during their three sessions together had left her yearning for another go around with a cock at her earliest convenience.

Twice, Molly had quietly approached breeders who were in Greenvale working, trying to interest them in some on the side pleasure, even offering them each a small payment. But both times, she'd been turned away for either her inadequate offer or her attempts to circumvent the proper protocols.

Now, there was a breeder right here, in the jail cell … naked. Molly couldn't take her eyes off his cock as it dangled impressively before his groin and thighs. It was bigger than the one her breeder had sported but smaller than the one that had successfully impregnated her best friend, at least according to that friend's description of the thing.

"Deputy!"

Molly flinched at the chastising sound of her boss's voice, her eyes widening as she reacted with, "Yes, ma'am. Sorry, ma'am … you were saying?"

The Sheriff had opened the cell door already and -- taking Molly's sidearm from its holster -- directed her subordinate to bag and burn the man's clothes. Again with a chastising tone the Sheriff said, "Gloves!"

"Yes, ma'am," Molly said. Over the next couple of minutes, she donned latex gloves, bagged Matt's clothing in a plastic bag taken from a box nearly as old as she was, and set it aside for burning. As she did, she couldn't help but occasionally glance down at the man's assets; although she tried to hide her peeking from her boss, it was impossible to hide it from the man she was ogling. She also couldn't help but smile to Matt a couple of times, even as her face was exploding in a fiery blush. When she finished and left the cell, having her weapon returned to her holster as the door was again locked, Molly asked the Sheriff, "Should I go find some clothes for the breed-- For the prisoner, ma'am?"

"Take those to the burn barrel," the Sheriff ordered, adding for Molly to wait in her office for a little chat. After the obviously horny young Deputy was gone, the Sheriff found a blanket which she lodged between the bars of the cell. "We'll get you something to wear before morning. For now … make yourself comfortable."

And with that, just as with the Mayor and Captain before her, the Sheriff was gone.

Over the hours to come, there was hardly a moment when there wasn't some form of conversation taking place in the offices beyond the first and second doors between them and the jail cell. Some of the discussion may have been comprehensible to Matt, particularly when both tensions and voices rose; but for the most part, he would have heard nothing more than the hint at voices.

One thing he most certainly could have distinguished from the arguing was a lack of agreement on what was to be done with him. Someone had argued that he was a criminal who had to be punished, with that punishment being fulfilling the purpose of a man in this day and age; someone else argued that he was a free individual who had committed no crime and should, therefore, be allowed to walk out of the jail, the village, and the territory as he wished; and in between those two thoughts, a half dozen other people added their own thoughts to the issue.

Without a window in the cell or block, it was impossible to tell what time it was. Eventually, the second youngish Deputy -- another female with no interest in cock or pregnancy but definitely an interest in seeing the man serve Greenvale -- came by to offer him a pair of basic men's pajamas and a platter very well filled with a variety of good foods.

"They smell a bit," she said of the clothes, adding to them a pair of very warm, alpaca fiber stockings. Exaggerating, she told him, "Been in a box in a warehouse for almost as long as I've been alive. But they'll keep you warm until we can fit you for something else tomorrow."

She didn't say anything more to Matt, nor did she answer any questions he might ask. She'd been present when Molly got chastised and sent out into the town to walk city patrol for her embarrassing behavior earlier, and she didn't want the Sheriff to punish her in a similar manner.

A couple of hours later, a previously unseen women came into the tiny cell block to set up a small, methane heating stove. As if Matt needed an explanation of the fuel source, she explained with a touch of pride, "Burns gas from the compost digester at the edge of town. That's my operation. I run it."

"Finish up, Helen," the Sheriff's voice called from out in the offices some place.

"Almost done, ma'am," Helen called back. She sparked the flame and set the gas flow, and a moment later the heat radiating from the unit could be felt wafting through the bars that kept it separate from Matt. The woman peeked out toward the block's entrance, then neared the bars to whisper, "Alice says to tell you she's working on getting you out of here."

After stripping down in front of the deputy he noticed the obvious glances she was making at his exposed manhood. When she glanced up and smiled at him, Matt got the sense that she was going to come back at some point to indulge in her urges. Once she was gone and the blanket was given to him he wrapped it around his body. The bare, windowless jail cell was fairly cold.

After they left the cell block Matt laid on the bed for what felt like an eternity. There were no clocks and because there were no windows he had no way of knowing what time it was. With nothing else to do he closed his eyes to try and sleep. He heard occasional voices in the other room but he couldn’t make any words out.

Just as he was drifting off to sleep he was alerted by someone entering the cell block. She was holding clothes and when they were handed to him Matt quickly got dressed in them. “That’s fine. I don’t mind the smell, it’s freezing in here so as long as they keep me warm.” They did just that. The woman left soon after giving him the clothes and Matt was alone again wondering how long he’s be stuck here.

Once again he was laying down this time he fell asleep but woke up to the sound of the cell block opening. A different woman was standing there now setting up a heater. He came close to the bars to enjoy the warmth and looked down at the woman when she said Alice was going to get him out. “How long have I been in here? How much longer am I gonna be stuck in here? Alice never mentioned being thrown in a jail cell.”

“How long have I been in here?”

"It's almost midnight," Helen informed Matt as she peeked back toward the cell block's entrance for signs of the Sheriff.

“How much longer am I gonna be stuck in here? Alice never mentioned being thrown in a jail cell.”

"I know," Helen responded with sincere concern. "Alice says to hold on. She'll get you out of here. This is wrong, what they're doing to you. But ... you just have to--"

"Helen!" the Sheriff called again, her voice much closer this time. A moment later she appeared in the doorway, finding the other woman pretending to be adjusting the heater's output. When Helen stood again, the Law Officer gesture her out, then looked to Matt and said simply, "Get some sleep."

She left Matt's view ... and with a click from the hallway, the block fell into near total darkness, with only the glow of the heater's coils remaining...

Some time later, three blinding flashlights illuminated the cell block, waving about at those employing them -- and some additional people -- unlocked Matt's cell and approached him purposefully. They grasped him, taking full control of him, and a moment later a rag went over his face.

"Good morning, Matthew," Mayor Penelope said with a polite smile when he returned to consciousness. "The disorientation will pass in a moment."

She laughed softly, adding, "You know, I'd seen chloroform used in movies and television shows ... but I'd never actually seen it used in real life. It took longer for the Sheriff to put you down than I would have expected."

The woman stood and looked about herself. The pair of them were in a rather large master bedroom that was very nicely appointed; the view out the window -- which was barred securely -- indicated that they were on the second floor of a home that was near the village's security fence.

"I think you'll be comfortable here during your stay with us, Matt," Penelope continued as friendly as could be. She looked to his ankle -- which was shackled to a chain which was itself connected to a metal ring in a plate in the floor -- and said, "We'll take that off you as soon as we know you're going to play nice, Matt. Can I ... can I call you Matt?"

It was obvious to Matt that Alice knew things weren’t going as she planned and was working on getting him out. He wished the girl wasn’t interrupted before she got to the important part. Once she was gone and the cell block went dark he laid down to go to sleep. After eventually falling asleep he was woken up some time later by bright flashlights shining in his face.

Matt couldn’t see any faces and was grabbed by a few girls and a rag was put over his face. Next thing he remembered he was waking up in a spacious bedroom. The mayor was standing there waiting for him to wake up. His head was a little fuzzy and once it passed he sat up at the edge of the bed looking down at the chain that connected his ankle to the floor.

Matt nodded at the mayor’s question as to if she could call him Matt. “I understand your precaution but I can assure you that you don’t need to chain me up.” He said rubbing his head. “Play nice? You mean..?” His voice trailed off and it was obvious he was referring to breeding.

“Play nice? You mean..?”

"Matt, in the past," Penny began as she turned away to retrieve a chair from the nearby desk, "when governments had a need to control a resource for the benefit of their entire population, they took it … control, I mean."

She set the chair in a spot she knew would be just out of Matt's reach should he decide to lunge for her. Sitting, she continued, "During the 1940s … during World War Two … they took control of the steel and rubber industries … oil was rationed so drastically that many people had to park their automobiles for a lack of gas. Hell, they even took the copper out of the inside of pennies. Nickels were no longer made out of nickel."

Penny smiled a bit, then chuckled. "Sorry. I was a history teacher before the Plague. Anywhere, where was I … oh, yes … resources. Matt … you are a resource. You are a resource … and I am the government. I am the Mayor of Greenvale … and the City Council has given me the go ahead to take control of the greatest resource available to this town … you."

Penny stood again, continuing, "Corpor-- Alice DuMont made you assurances, that you would be allowed to go on your way, without delay. But Matt … Alice DuMont does not speak for Greenvale … I do. I speak for it … and I control its resources. I determine how they are distributed … of who gets what, based upon their contribution to the community. Matt, I promise you everything you want … food, clothes--"

She looked around the room with hands gesturing softly about to emphasize that this could all be his. "--electronics and energy to power them. Do you remember Candy Crush...? Oh, my daughter loved Candy Crush. Got a cell phone that still plays it. Course, no internet … but the phone still works."

Penny turned for the door as she prepared to leave. "Matt, you're going to have everything you need here … I promise you that … because you are going to provide Greenvale with the only thing it needs and hasn't had until now."

The Mayor was done with her explanation, and if Matt had nothing more to say at this time, she was going to leave and make arrangements for his first breeding. But, she doubted very much that she was going to get out the door that easily.

Matt’s expression turned to concerned as Penny spoke to him essentially telling him that he was going to be a glorified prisoner in their town who’se only use was to breed. He placed a hand over his mouth and then ran that hand up through his hair. Although the commodities sounded nice he couldn’t stay here forever.

“So you’re telling me I’m a prisoner here indefinitely?” He started before Penny left the room. “I have a family I can’t stay here forever.” The tone in his voice made it obvious how upset he was.

"I'm sorry, Matt," Penny said, her tone not as sincere as her words were. "But this community needs you more than your family does."

She opened the door and stepped out into the hallway, speaking softly to a woman out of sight for a moment before telling Matt, "We'll talk more later today. Make yourself comfortable, and -- should you need anything -- just ask the guards."

And she was gone.

A few minutes passed before the door opened again and the Sheriff and two women Matt had not yet met -- both armed with expanding police batons and presumably functional Tasers -- entered the room. One of the women crossed to remove the locked shackle from Matt's ankle as the other two watched over her.

"I've been told to give you a little tour of your new home," the Sheriff said. Her sidearm was conspicuously absent now, replaced by a Taser which she removed and dangled at her side as she told Matt, "Please … don't make this harder than it needs to be."

Back at the Sheriff's office, the Deputy who hadn't gotten her panties wet over the sight of a naked Matt sat in an office chair, grasped the handles, and -- with a deep breath drawn and released -- said, "Ready."

Standing before her, yet another woman took a stance before the Deputy, tilted the woman's head a bit … then punched her right over her left eye brow. The woman reacted as expected, with a cry of pain and a murmured profanity. She endured the pain a moment, looked through tear filled eyes at the woman beating her, then inserted a sports mouth guard and again said, "Ready."

The standing woman hit her again, just hard enough to split the upper lip. Blood gushed out onto the Deputies chin and down upon her uniform. Again she cried out, again she indicated readiness, and again the other woman punched her, this time in the opposite cheek.

"That'll do," a third woman said after a moment of studying the damage done. "Soon as the swelling is obvious, the two of you go pay our friend a visit and show her what her friend did during his escape attempt."

"And what about going after him?" the beat up woman asked. "Do you think she'll want to help?"

"Order her to," the woman in charge of the ruse demanded. "Remind her that she brought this man into our community … that she is responsible for what happened to you … and that if she doesn't lead us to him, she'll be facing more than expulsion from the Patrol."

Back