The Principle

We watched her scream and struggle as the branding iron burned into her pussy. Laura cried out in pain, we laughed with glee, enjoying each moment.

"Now you will belong to us" we told Laura.

We then untied her hands and ankles and flipped her over. We licked our lips as we watched her ass in the air. Marcy tied Laura's wrists while I tied her ankles to the legs of the table. The branding iron was on the fire, getting red hot for her ass.

I then picked it up and moved it closer to its target. I pressed it into her asscheeks. Laura screamed.

how I kept from passing out I'll never know ,I felt every burn ,the name was branded one iron at a time .They stood back admiring their work ,yes indeed its going to tough for her trying to go back to be a dom .Mona laughed ,don't worry about her going back to being a dom . we heard the doorbell ,a minute later a female came down the stairs .Hello all ,you need the services of a doc she .They gathered around ,the new comer examined me ,well she's going to be plenty sore for a while but she'll heal ,you guys did a nice job ,the name on her ass is perfect ,but your pretty wrecked her cunt ,but still functional .Ok get her on her back and I'll get the remote into her . do you need anything to knock her out Mona asked .Not unless you want it ,the incision will only be an inch or so and not very deep ,it will hurt like hell but if you strap her down so she cant move I can do it .
I felt the scalpel making the slit between my legs ,I shrieked bloody murder ,the new torture on top of the burns was horrible ,then the sutures ,the needle passing through my flesh .Finally it was complete ,there I would wait a couple of days before trying it ,the stiches might break if you try it to soon .She crossed the room sitting beside Mona ,well my dear now its time to pay the piper .Mona kissed her on the mouth ,it will be a pleasure as usual she smiled .

The Doc cut into Laura, right near her right pussy lip. She screamed, but the bonds held her tight and she knew it would be worst if she moved. The Doc slipped in the device and sewed it back up. It took 16 stitches. Laura cried all the way through the procedure. She lay there, still tied to the table. The Doctor then asked for her payment. She kissed me and took my hand. We went to the couch where she forced me down to my knees.

The Doctor spread her legs. "Remove my panties." I started to pull them down when she slapped my face.

"Not with your hands!" she ordered. "With your mouth!"

Stunned by the blow, I took my teeth and pulled at the top of her panties. I pulled them down. I could smell her scent as I pulled the thong to her ankles.

"Now, lick me!!" the Doctor demanded.

I spread her thighs and began to lick each of her pussylips.

This arrangement didn't seem at all strange to Marcy and Hilda as Mona went down on the doc .It was later that I learned she had lost her license to practice for carrying on just like she was doing now It seemed she was in great demand in the small BDSM circle ,patching up ,treating burns .setting broken bones ,and it apparently wasn't so small ,as I later found out there where a lot of peeps into the scene in this particular neighborhood .I sobbed quietly as Mona had her head between the docs legs ,Marcy strolled to me ,casually taking the fresh incision between her thumb and finger the other hand grasped one of my nipples ,she pinched my nipple hard ,squeezed the fresh incision ,I screamed ,it brought every thing to a halt ,she just smiled and said ops .Now Marcy you will have lots of opportunity to torture her later but we have to let her heal .She pouted as I continued to sob ,well I don't see why It sure never bothered her when I begged her to stop when she was doing it to me Hilda came to her putting her arm over her shoulder ,and to my amazement taking her breast ,cupping it caressing it .Marcy smiled at her step mom ,turned her head to kiss her ,her tongue sliding into Hilda's mouth her hand under her moms shirt returning the caresses They made it to the couch ,sinking down into it ,undoing clothes sucking and kissing ,it was soon Hilda was on her knees eating her step daughter .even though the pain was horrendous I could keep the excitement down as I got hot watching the four of them

My tongue entered the Doc's dripping pussy. She held my head, not allowing me to move. Her hips thrust against my mouth. I could not help but swallow her juices. My hands caressed her thighs. My fingers spread her asscheeks apart and ventured in.

Meanwhile, I could see my mother on the couch with Marcy. She was on her knees sucking on Marcy's cunt. She then withdrew and slapped Marcy's pussy. Marcy cried out "oooooowww!!"

Hilda slapped Marcy's pussy again and again. Marcy began to drip her juices down her leg. She groaned with desire. Marcy grabbed her mother's hair and pulled her between her legs. Her legs wrapped around her neck. Marcy thrust up at her mother.

I couldnt believe it ,it was like a miny orgy .The pain from all that I had been through had sub sidded some what ,at least enough for me to take notice of the four females doing each other .Hilda and Marcy where now in the 69 position ,Mona still on her knees eating the doc ,it was crazy but I felt some what left out .I shuddered as Marcys promise to burn my tits came back to me .They where all to busy to notice me . I was working on the straps ,they where getting loose

Mona could feel the Doc's legs pressing against her head.

"oooooooohhhhhhhh" moaned the Doc. Her juices were flowing. Her thighs shuddered, then she came.

I stood up and kissed her mouth. My tongue touched hers. The Doc's juices were now in her own mouth.

Meanwhile, Marcy was now between Hilda's legs. Both of them were licking each other's pussy. Their tongues disappeared inside each other's cunts.

"oooohhhhhh," Hilda moaned. Her hands held onto Marcy's ass.

I managed to slip out of the straps and making my way to the stairs ,they where still going at each other not paying me any attention .I crept up the stairs ,the burns had tightened up the skin making it difficult to walk ,out through the French doors onto the patio ,freedom ,I had to get away ,there was no doubt in my mind they would kill me ,it didn't matter what they did with the pictures ,it was a matter of self preservation ,I had no idea the range of the instrument implanted in me ,figurine to remove it even if I had top pull out the stiches myself .I found out the distance the signal went ,a jolt hit me like a sledge hammer .knocking me off my feet ,I thrashed around like a fish out of water groaning unable to draw breath ,gasping for my life .They stood around me ,Mona holding the remote ,did you think we where going to let you escape she sneered ,stupid cunt ,,Hilda grabbed one arm ,Marcy the other ,dragging me back into the house ,down the stairs on my freshly branded ass ,I screamed in agony ,begging them to stop .At the bottom I was secured again the table on my back .
Well we where going to give you a few days to recover but this has changed everything ,Even the doc nodded ,might as well get it over with while I'm here Mona turned ,maybe your like to do one and Marcy the other
Why Id be honoured she laughed ,heat up the rings ,and while were at we might a well pierce her nipples with the red hot darning needles ,I'm sure she'll love it >Marcy was a bit put out ,I thought I was going to do both her tits she pouted .
Now now, lets let doc in on the fun you will have plenty of time to do what ever you want to her in the future .I could see the metal circles heating up ,they had been adjusted to fit over my breasts ,the needles lying next to them turning red hot ,which first ,nipples or tits .Hilda cleared her throat ,maybe we should go easy girls ,we don't want to kill her .Are you having second thoughts Mommy dearest ,maybe you'd like to experience the sensation of being branded ,Mona asked coldly
Hilda blanched ,no no she stammered .Just remember what this cunt did to Marcy again Mona`s voice was with out emotion ,ok she asked Hilda who nodded her agreement ,only I don't want to be here while your doing it.
It was Marcy`s turn to speak ,you`ll stay right here and be a part of it ,understand . In fact your going to run of the needles through her nipple .The matter of fact in which she spoke left no room for argument 'The red hot instruments where brought to the table ,they all stood around waiting their turn .Go Mona told Marcy who using the long handle picked up one of the circles .

"She's gone!" Mona cried out to her sister and mother. I grabbed the remote as we ran up the stairs. We headed for the open door and saw Laura running. I turned on the remote, then heard Laura scream. Laura fell the the ground, her body writhing on the ground. Marcy and I grabbed Laura's arms and dragged her back to the house and down the stairs.

"Well, we were going to wait for you to recover from the first branding, but I think we will go on and do your tits! We may even pierce your nipples!" I put the needles over the stove and the brands for her breasts.

"And since the Doc is here, we will give her the first chance to brand your tits." The round branding circles became red hot. Mona gave one to the Doc. She picked it up and brought it close to Laura. Laura screamed and tried to get away.

"Don't move or else it will be much worst for you!!" Mona reminded Laura. Laura tried to stay still but couldn't help but look at the red hot brand. Doc finally pressed it against laura's skin.

No please I begged ,I looked at the doctor ,crying out to her ,remember your Hippocratic oath ,she laughed ,pinching one of my nipples ,when I was disbarred from practicing medicine that went out the window ,it no longer applies .She nodded at Marcy .The heat from the iron was horrible even before it touched my breast ,then the mind numbing pain as my flesh burned , it shot through me ,I writhed screaming trying to get away from the terrible pain all to no avail ..She pulled the iron away leaving a perfect circle of burned flesh around my tit .
Do we do her other tit or do her nipple Marcy wanted to know .The other circle is ready ,we may as well do it ,she motioned to the doc .The smile on her face showed her to be a complete sadist .this is going to hurt you more than it is me she chortled .The red hot metal burned into my other breast .I almost broke the bindings thrashing about ,Marcy and Mona held me down while doc finished the branding. I went into a faint for a bit ,when revived the terrible pain was more than I could bear but I had no choice .
wonderful job its perfect ,now when ever one of the group see's her ,there will be no mistake of her ownership and the brands on her tits while show her to be a slave Mona enthused ,It was Marcy again who spoke ,ok lets do her nipples ,I have the rings ,the needles are heated .I was to weak to protest ,the first red hot needle pierced ,my screaming began anew ,the ring was inserted ,the molten metal sealing together ,it could only be cut off with another torch ,as the metal was hardened ,then the other nipple was done ,I was now a complete wreck I wondered if I would live through the night .
The doc supplied the answer ,she produced a syringe ,this will sedate her ,giving her a change to get over the inflictions Marcy was not happy ,hey she shouted I want this bitch to feel more pain Mona settled her ,Marcy we will lots of time in the future ,lets give her a chance to get some strength back ,then you can do what ever you want to her ,she belongs to us ,we can do what ever we want to her .this seemed to mollify the sadistic young woman Just before the world went black in to blissful sleep ,grasping the ring twisting it ,snarling into my face ,your going to beg me to kill you whore ,twisting it hard in the other direction .

I watched as the doc took the branding iron and pressed it against Laura's tender breast. Laura screamed and tried to get away, but the brand burned through her sensitive skin. It made a perfect circle around her swollen nipple. The doctor then did the other breast. Laura almost fainted, but the doctor kept her awake and aware. The doc then took the needle and pinched her nipple. She pushed the needle through her nipple to make a hole for the rings. Laura screamed again, begging for it to stop, but to no avail. I loved it. So did Marcy. Marcy wanted more. But the doc wanted Laura to rest and recover.

"There will be time to play tomorrow" the doc told us.

I was led still naked to a side room ,the doc had a bottle of loition ,as I lay on the bed she began to apply the contents to the horrible burns .The effect was immediate ,the cooling lotion felt wonderful ,her cool touch ,I began to drift off completly exhausted ,her figers traced to my mound stroking ,my legs moved apart ,the fingers putting lotion on the brands .
I awoke ,I really didnt know the time or day for that matter .The burns hurt like hell again ,I wouldk have done any thing for more lotion to be applyed ,it then that I remembered the injection ,it had knocked me out .So your awake ,it was the doc .Youv been out for 24 hours ,I think you need more time to heal before Mona gets at you .She held a syringe ,rubbed my ass with alcohol ,hey what are you doing Mona yelled ,dont knock her out again ,I have plans for her .The needle slide in ,the docs voice driffted through the fog ,she needs more time to heal .I was gone

I was angry that the doc had given Laura another injection.

"She was ready to roll. She doesn't need more time to rest." I told the doc.

The Doc put her hands up but I grabbed her wrists and pulled her toward me. I then pulled her blouse. The buttons ripped off, exposing her breasts.

I then squeezed her breasts until the doc cried out.

I awoke blinking in the sunlight that streamed through the window ,I hadn't noticed it earlier but then I hadn't noticed much The doc was laying on the cot opposite ,she was naked and by the looks of her she had been abused quit severly .Her body was covered in deep black welts ,bruises covered her breasts ,she seemed to be asleep .
Ah so our slave is awake ,Mona stood over me ,up we get whore we have a lot of ground to cover and that cunt wont be interfering ,she found out what happens to peeps who try to fuck with the Spears sisters .My skin was so tight from the burns I could hardly move .I managed to sit up ,at once overwhelmed by the need to pee .Ok there's the bathroom Mona pointed .I struggled to my feet still in agony but managed to get to toilet .At first I couldn't go I my piss trying to escape my body then it squirted all over the place ,when they burned my pussy it must have cauterised my urethra ,the liquid finally found another way out The salty piss sent shock waves of pain through me .
Aw poor baby ,cant piss? Marcy stood in the doorway ,we have just the thing to open your cunt up .She held up an obscenely huge dildo .I looked at it shocked ,it was more like a baseball bat .you cant I sputtered ,it will kill me .
She laughed ,it didn't kill me when you used to fuck me with it ,you have a short memory bitch .Well it not this one but exactly like the one you used to use .Mona I'm going to strap it one if you want to bring her out .
We entered the main room ,Hilda lay on her side sobbing ,I could see blood coming out of her ass .
Don't look so shocked ,Hilda decided to throw her lot in with the doc she was going to betray us ,so she paid the price ,Marcy held her stepmothers head up by her hair ,grinning ,tell missy slave bitch what we did to you .
Hilda shook her head ,the slap knocked her side ways ,Marcy finished putting on the strap on cock ,or maybe you want me to shove this back up your ass .
No no Hilda pleaded ,Marcy and Mona took turns rapping me most of the night she blubbered ,I think I'm torn up inside .her wailing grew louder Shut the fuck up Mona snarled ,when that cunt of a doctor comes round she can have a look at you .
Now you over the arm of the couch ,I moved slowly trying to figure out how to escape being raped by the monstrous cock .The cane exploded across my branded ass aahh I screamed ,well get on it or do I need to use my little persuader holding up the remote .I hurried as fast as I could ,over the arm ,my face in the cushion my ass in the air .Yup her cunt is sealed tight ,Marcy tried to shove a finger in my pussy ,it would serve her right if we left her like this ,yeah but think of the fun we'll be missing by fucking it open ,we can always burn it closed again ,
My legs where kicked apart ,I felt the tip of the cock pressing against my swollen lips ,my throat constricted at the pain ,it hurt so bad I couldn't even scream at first

Last edited:
Marcy and I dragged Laura over to the couch. Laura was able to see the damage we inflicted on the doc and Hilda. And now it would be Laura's turn.

"Over the arm of the couch, bitch" Mona ordered. Laura moved quickly, especially after Mona gave Laura a taste of the cane. SWISH! A red welt rose across the brand that was inflicted on Laura yesterday. She screamed in the air, then flew to the arm of the couch, spreading her legs, exposing her ass and pussy to us.

I strapped on the dildo and moved toward my target. I spread her legs a bit more, then took the dildo in my hand. I pointed it toward Laura's pussy. I rubbed it up and down her wet pussy lip.

"Ready?" I asked.

I then pushed the dildo in her sore cunt. Her mouth opened, then she screamed.

I felt my skin tear ,the cock was buried in my pussy ripping open the cauterised flesh ,The scream started down in my diaphragm ,as Mona fucked me hard urged on by Marcy ,fuck the bitch rip her open she chanted .She had done just that ,I could feel my warm blood ,she showed no mercy pulling the cock back until it was almost out then ramming it back in .
The doc who had struggled into the room ,yelled stop you'll kill her ,I don't want to be involved in a murder .Shut the fuck up ,she's a long way from dying ,and so what if she kicks the bucket ,we'll take out to the freeway dump her off a bridge ,by the time a few dozen trucks and cars run over her there wont be a coroner in the world who will be able to tell what happened ,after all it wont be the first time ,she paused ,will it Hilda .

I gripped her asscheeks, then thrust the dildo deep in her cunt. I pulled it out. Blood smeared all over the shaft. I pumped in and out, deeper and deeper, hearing her screams. Marcy was panting and wanted in on the action. She got on the couch, spread her legs and pulled Laura's face on her pussy.

"Lick me, bitch!!" Marcy ordered!!

it was really getting crazy, how did that psycho Marcy expect me to eat her when Mona was busy raping me with the huge dildo ,it got better when I started to lube ,and I kind of got into it .She reached around me ,taking my now engorged nipples ,twisting them ,digging her nails into them .Eat her slut or so help me this is going up your ass dry .As much as I loved to be ass fucked ,I didn't relish the thought of having that monster rammed up my ass dry .I managed to get Marcy close enough to bury my face in her crotch .I remembered how she used to luv having her clit bitten ,concentrating her on her luv button ,she went wild in an instant .
When Mona had mentioned about getting rid of body's Hilda and the docs faces had gone white ,Mona had laughed ,thought we didn't know about that eh bitches ,she spat out the BITCHES her voice full of scorn .You two better behave or I might let it slip to the wrong person ,and of course that would involve daddy dear and he wouldn't like that .There might be two more body's on the freeway .They clung to each other ,plainly very afraid .She pulled the cock out of me ,she's not squealing Marcy I'm gonna shove it up her ass ,so get ready ,she might bite to hard .It was what she wanted to be bitten hard ,pushed her self tighter against my face yelling fuck the bitch .

Mona had pushed the dildo in Laura's pussy. It filled her completely until Mona pulled it out again. In and out, deeper and deeper. Marcy was moaning as Laura was biting her clit. Her body rubbed against Laura's face, back and forth.

Mona finally pulled out of Laura's pussy and pointed the wet dildo at her tight hole. She pushed in. It entered Laura's sphincter, pushing past it and into her canal. Laura cried out, her tongue rubbing against Marcy's clit. Marcy pinched Laura's nipple, twisting them between her thumb and forefinger.

sobbing uncontrollably ,they both worked on me ,I was in so much pain I would have preferred to be thrown onto the freeway and end all this torture .I brands on my ass had opened ,the twisting of my nipples ripped the scabs from my tits ,my cunt felt like a tree had had been shoved up it ,ripping the stiches out .Marcy got in my face ,payback is great you fucking cow ,I never in my wildest imagination though I would be able to get back at you and now look .Mona and I own you ,our name is on your ass ,we can do what ever the fuck we want to you and believe me bitch I'm going to do plenty
Mona had gotten off fucking my ass ,she slowly pulled out .Move aside Marcy this slut is going to lick the cock clean .She moved in front of me ,once again holding up the remote .lick it clean whore or I'll fry your ass .The cock went between my lips ,I just managed to keep from puking as I licked and sucked the awful dildo .I guess we had better let her rest ,we want her to heal ,she is going to be our pleasure slut for a long ,long time ,we don't want to wear her out to quickly .
I have some papers for you to sign whore .It gives me power of attorney over every thing you have ,credit cards ,bank accounts ,investments ,any thing you have will belong to me including your share of the school ,in fact you will have nothing zip,zero ,I'll fix it you'll never be able to even get a credit card you belong to me slut .If some how you escape which is highly doubtful the only way you'll be able to survive is to suck cocks for a living . She laughed as she hugged Marcy her hand caressing her tit ,come on little sis lets go make each other happy ,kissing her full on her lips .
Hilda and the doc sat taking it all in .Oh doc you can go just remember we have a lot of what you did her on video so if your eve thinking of going to the authorities ,your in it as deep as we are and we can afford to hire a lot better lawyers then you ,the way we have it set up its all your doing .
Hilda it would seem had gone through all this before ,she made not a peep ,her sadistic daughters settles down on the daybed ,removing clothes .moaning as they began to make love to ach other not the least bit concerned about the onlookers I lay back exhausted ,the doc tended to my wounds ,making them feel a whole lot better

I pulled the dildo out of her ass. It was a dirty brown, covered with her feces. I moved it toward her face. Marcy wanted her to lick it clean.

"Now, bitch, clean it up!" I ordered.

Laura grabbed the shaft and began to lick. Her lips covered the tip then moved down the pole. She sucked it clean.

Marcy then took my hand and led me to the daybed and kissed my lips. It felt so good. Her hand went between my legs and scratched my clit. I twisted her nipples. We both moaned and rubbed out bodies together.

the bitch Mona stood smiling as I cleaned the dildo ,the puke bucket was beside the cot ,a good thing to .The evil sisters got into each other ,I thought incest keep it in the family but then it was just two people getting each off so probably not really incest .Hilda and the doc who's name is Kathy lay in each others arms ,Kathy had given me another shot ,I was surprised there was no protest from Marcy ,but then she was busy .She threw a blanket over me as my lids closed thankfully to block out the horrible pain
I slept for a solid 10 hours ,the wounds felt a lot better even though still very painful ,I guess that's to be expected when one has third degree burns .Go take a shower Mona ordered get cleaned up its time you started earning your keep ,I'll draw up a list of chores for you to do .Marcy approached ,with that look in her eye ,taking my burned tits ,twisting them giggling with glee at my screams of agony .
Suffer bitch ,just the way you made me suffer .had I read her all wrong while she was at the school ,she seemed to have loved the pain as much as I do ,of course not this much .Ok Marcy let her be for now she has work to do .Kathy was on her way out with Hilda in tow ,Were going into to town ,we'll be back later on ,Hilda told them ,Kathy will pick up more drugs to help her heal ,nodding at me Please just go easy on her ,I know we can get rid of her when ever we want but we don't want to draw to much attention to our selves .Mona nodded her agreement ,Marcy it seemed wasn't so sure .

Last edited:
I watched as Marcy pinched Laura's nipples. She twisted them, making Laura cry out. The circles branded around her nipples were so sensitive. I watched as Laura walked toward the bathroom, her ass swinging. Kathy and Hilda were going into town. The three of us were alone.

Laura came out and began to pick up the room. She then took the vacuum cleaner and began to clean the rug. She put the brands away and hung the whips and riding crops up on the wall.

Laura walked by me. I gave her behind a SWAT!! She yelped but smiled back at me. "Tell me you enjoy that," I told her.

they where obviously so used to each others moods ,one would play the domme the other the sub ,then on a different occasion they would switch out .I had never seen Marcy as a Domme but she sure seemed to love it .Ow you fucking bitch she shouted at Mona ,A bitch am I ,I'll show you whos the bitch you filthy little cunt .Mona grabbed Marcy's long hair pulling her down ,straddling her shoulders ,picking up the knotted taswser whip ,it was about a foot long with a metal end .The look of excitement then the squeal ,Macys eyes where clenched shut but she was enjoying the beating .For a while she was ,ok ok she huffed that's enough ,lets do the cunt ,her face turned to me .
I knew I couldn't take another beating ,pretending to be unconscious ,hoping they would leave me alone

"SWISH!!" The whip lashed across Marcy's behind. Five red welts rose from her flesh. She cried out, "ooooowww!" Again, the whip landed on the target. "Gggooodd!!" She cried out!

But her eyes flashed with excitement. I had seen this before. She looked at me and begged for more. "Please!!" She shouted to me. I raised the whip and gave her another one. "SWISH!!" Marcy's ass danced in front of me.

I threw the whip down and put on the strap on. It held a 10 inch dildo. I took some lube and spread it on the black cock. Then i pushed it in her tight pussy. She moaned.

Back