The Perfect Mate (Closed for Lexylove13)

Emma was just in heaven as she moaned out. "Yes! Please Sir."she said. Not wanting him to stop fucking her. Whereas Nikki was enjoying a nice hot bath.

Char moaned out as she held Martin to her chest. "I do not mind though Ms.Nikki is probably getting ready."she said. Smiling before she pulled Martin into kiss.

Excited by her instant answer, Ferdinand placed his tongue at the base of Emma’s vagina. Licking in the space between her pussy lips, he tasted her juices as the tip snagged under Emma’s hood and toyed with her clitoris. Afterwards, he started sucking on her nub while his fingers banged her wet hole. As he hooked his digits to rub Emma’s g-spot, Ferdinand withdrew his mouth from her clit to ask:

“Would you like my cock to replace my fingers, slave?”

Martin continued to breastfeed from Char while his cock pumped sperm into her cunt. He quickly revived his erection with the help of the maid and once again thrust vigorously into her womb. Handing Char the intercom, Ferdinand let go of his hold on her nipple to say:

“Can you see if she wants to join us for dinner?”

Emma cried out as she was loving this. "Oh please fuck me Sir. Fuck me like the slut I am."she said. Curious if he was going to tie her up again.

Char took the intercom and spoke but no response. Not realizing that Nikki was in the tub. She set it down as she moaned out. "Oh please....fuck me so I may carry your child."she said.

Fondly fulfilling Emma’s request, Ferdinand pulled out of his juice-stained fingers out of the slave’s cunt. Feeding Emma his cum-impregnated digits, he next plugged her gaping hole with his cock. Immediately after completely putting the entire length of his dick inside her pussy, Nikki’s brother felt the sex toy’s muscles grip tightly onto his shaft.

Expressing his pleasure in loud grunts, Ferdinand proceeded to thrust into Emma’s snug slit. As his free hand grabbed one of her tits, he said, “Do you want me to cum in your pussy?”

Meanwhile, Martin continued feeding from Char’s milk-laden breasts. As he drained her bosom of breastmilk, the maid’s pulsing pussy milked his cock, which caused him to repeatedly cum in her moist passage. After his third ejaculation, Nikki’s fiancé paused to savor the flavor of Char’s sweet milk on his palate. Kissing her, so that the couple might share the taste her breastmilk, Martin gazed into Char’s eyes as he asked:

“Is it too late to invite Nikki for dinner?”

Emma cried out as she was just loving this. "Please sir...cum inside me."She said. Loving that her master was rough unlike Martin.

Nikki was now out of the tub and began to get ready. Making sure her hair was done then did her make up. Soon walking to her closet and looking her dresses over. Soon picking one before getting dressed.

Char smiled after the kids before nodding her head. "Yes as her and Mr. Ferdinand are leaving soon. Though if you wish.. you can eat dinner off of me."She said.

Ferdinand ejaculated inside Emma. As his penis pumped his cum into her pulsing cunt, he lay exhausted atop his equally tired sex toy. Soon, he pulled out of her pussy and returned to the room he shared with Nikki. He debated whether to ask his sister for assistance in readying himself for the auction. However, he chose another option as he returned to the playroom.

“Get up and help me dress, slave.” He spoke to Emma as he pulled her up and placed her mouth against his hardening dick. “This cock is dirty because of you.” he explained as he smeared the juices left on his tool on Emma’s face, “So, you better do your best to clean up your mess!”

Meanwhile, Martin smiled at Char’s offer. “I would love to have dinner on you.” He stated as his mouth returned to her tits. As his erection rubbed against her wet cunt, he asked:

“Would you like to continue in the kitchen?”

Nikki was putting on her shoes when her brother walked in then back out. Sighing as she finished up then headed downstairs, slipping her coat on. Emma was catching her breathe before looking up. Crawling over before she began to suck him. Making sure to lick every inch clean. Once done she looked up, "What next my master?"

Char smiled before she held him to her chest. "Sure we can love. Though what would you like for dinner?"she said. Curious if he had some thing in mind.

Looking down at his slave, Ferdinand smiled as he inspected his cleaned cock. Only her saliva remained as he petted Emma with his dick. “You’ve done a very good job, slave,” Ferdinand praised his toy as he led her to the guest bathroom.

As he turned the shower on, he pressed her body against the wall. Then sticking his prick in her hot hole, he then said:

“You’re going have to find a way to clean me while I fuck you from behind.” After pausing to give her cunt several taps with his hard member, he continued to speak to his slave as he grabbed one of her boobs with his free hand, “Do you think you can do that, slave?”

Leading Char in the nude, an equally naked Martin looked inside the refrigerator in the kitchen. Seeing plenty of fruit, he turned to the maid and said:

“Would you mind if we go straight to dessert?”

Emma was surprised as she was lead to the bathroom. Moaning out as she felt Ferdinand begin to tease her. Understanding the challenge as she reached for the body wash. Going to try her best to clean up her master. Starting with his arms as she worked her way to his chest.

Nikki was becoming annoyed as she stormed upstairs. He had yet to get dress and wasn't in their room. Heading straight for th playroom. Once there hearing the shower run, walking over to the doorway. "Quit fucking and get your ass dressed. Otherwise I will go alone."she screamed. Nikki soon left the playroom before heading back downstairs.

Char was curious as to what he had in mind. "I do not mind."she said.

Reluctantly, Ferdinand came inside Emma. After ordering her to quickly clean and dry him, he allowed the slave to privilege of dressing him for the auction. Meeting his upset sister, Ferdinand kissed Nikki and said, “I’m ready to go.”

Meanwhile, Martin lay Char on the kitchen table. Pulling out all the fruit inside the refrigerator, he started by putting cream on Char’s nipples. He then added slices of strawberry around the maid’s chocolate covered areolae.

While inserting a banana into her vagina, Martin started moving the unpeeled fruit in and out of her opening. At the same time, he used his other hand to play with Char’s hard clit as he asked:

“Do you think we should invite Emma to dinner?”

Nikki rolled her eyes after the kiss as they headed out to the car. Upset as Ferdinand was spending more time with Emma then her. "You still plan on participating with the action?" She asked. Knowing the answer already but still wanted to hear it from him. Now dreading the fact she came but dressed to impress and draw attention to her.

Char moaned softly though saw what Martin was doing. Smiling as she nodded her head. "we can but no fucking her in front of me.." She said. Char never wanted to see that again as it hurt.

“Yes,” Ferdinand responded to his sister’s question, “I already promised that I would be up for auction.”

Once inside the car, Ferdinand helped Nikki into her seatbelt. As the engine to turned on, Nikki’s brother reached his hand underneath the hem Nikki’s skirt. While the interactive screen started displaying their destination on the GPS, Ferdinand continued addressing his sibling while his other hand started fondling her boobs:

“So, you better bid high if you want to keep me all to yourself….”

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Martin solved Char’s request by blindfolding the maid. "Can you see?” he asked while continuing to decorate her bald pussy with whipped cream. Then, adding chocolate sprinkles over her creamed mound, Martin finally peeled the banana he used to fuck his lover’s cunt.

Inserting the naked fruit into her loins, he beckoned Emma to enter and seated her in front of Char’s crotch. Kissing the slave, he played with her tits, then placed her mouth over the maid’s creamy snatch as he said: “Bon Appetit!”

Then coating his cock with honey and minced mint leaves, he turned Char’s head to his manhood as he also said: “Would Madame like an appetizer before her meal?”

Nikki shifted a bit in her seat before looking at her brother. "If I do.....I want a romance from you. I almost feel like Emma was a bad decision. You spend so much time with her."she said. Batting at his hands so he got the hint she was still mad. "Romance like you did when we spent our first Valentine's Day together."she said. Knowing he remembered that night.

Emma was curious as she was blindfolded but listened. Soon beginning to eat Char out. Though Char moaned before smiling at Martin. Pulling him down into a quick kiss before easing him into her mouth.

“Okay,” Ferdinand said. Then kissing Nikki, he added, “You can have whatever you like.”

Meanwhile, Martin moaned as Char took his sweet manhood into her mouth. His cock jerked as he listened to the maid sucking on his saliva covered dick. At the same time, Emma started eating the whip cream covering Char’s shaved labia. As she started to nibble on the maid’s puffy inner lips, the sex slave’s fingers went inside Char’s vagina. Grasped forcefully by Char’s cunt muscles, Emma aimed for the other woman’s g-spot as the cum flowing out of the maid’s dripped down onto her palm.

Returning to Martin, he took one of Char’s tits and ate the strawberries that concealed her nipples. Squeezing her tits caused milk to squirt out and (once he saw Emma blissfully banging the maid’s gash) gestured for her move up and take her unmolested breast. While the sex toy ate the strawberries from Char’s other boob, Ferdinand started stuffing Emma’s vagina with grapes. Once he filled her orifice to capacity, he guided her hairy mound over Char’s face. As he moved the slave girl’s crotch over the maid’s nose and mouth, Nikki’s fiancée finally said:

“Madame will find the next course inside the young lady’s loins.”

Last edited:
Nikki was pleased that her brother agreed to her terms. Wanting him to see who is actual lover was.

Char soon eased Martin out of her mouth as she moaned. Emma was doing good as it was pleasing to her. Blushing as Martin caused her tit to squirt some breast milk. Holding Emma to her breast before Martin shifted her body. Smiling before she began to eat Emma out. One grape at a time to tease the maid.

Soon the brother and sister arrived at the event, had the car parked. Linking her arm with his as they began to walk inside. Being greeted as eyes were on the siblings. Most were staring at Nikki as they wanted to just have their way with her. Yet knew Ferdinand was protective of his sister.

His cock throbbing from watching Char eat Emma’s pussy, Martin moved his dick over to the other end of the kitchen table. Putting the tip on the maid’s bare mound, he teased her clit as he ran his erection over her slit. When he needed to squeeze his shaft to stop himself from cumming, Nikki’s fiancée finally pushed his way into his lover’s steaming hole.

His pubes felt the wetness of her loins as his hands rested on the maid’s sweaty knees. As he repeatedly rammed his cock deep into Char’s cunt, his eyes focused on Emma’s writhing rear. The sex slave twitched wildly as the maid used her expert tongue to probe Emma’s passage. Losing his self-control, Martin fingered Char’s asshole as he pressed his hips against her groin and filled her pussy with his sperm.

After he finished cumming in Char’s cunt, Martin turned Emma around and bent her face so that her face rested on Char sultry twat. Next opening her mouth, he said, “You did well, slave.” Rubbing his hands on her pussy, Martin then applied the slave’s cunt juice on the nozzle of a can of whip cream. Sticking the tip inside Emma’s asshole, he emptied the can’s content of whipped cream into the sex slave’s bowels as he continued praising the slut:

“Now,” he began as he lowered her butthole over Char’s mouth, “I want you clean the mess I’ve made while Char eats her dessert from your pristine asshole (an orifice that Char cleansed often with enemas – given Ferdinand’s love of anal sex).”

Meanwhile, as Martin placed his spent cock in Char’s hand and encouraged her to stroke his dick back to life, Ferdinand pulled a chair to let Nikki sit next to their table at the auction. Kissing his sister, he asked Nikki as the first offering stepped onto the stage: a woman whose see-through dress left nothing to the imagination.

“Do you find her attractive?” he asked while stealthily fondling her bosom, “If you want to play with her, I can put a bid for her.”

Last edited:
Char moaned into Emma's pussy as she at the grapes. Feeling Martin slide into her and tease her asshole. Wasn't long before she felt him shoot his load in her. Catching her breathe as Martin had Emma lick her clit. Moaning more before smiling at her lover. She began to stroke him though looked to him. "I want a kiss first before I have my dessert."she said. Smirking as she got her way before eating Emma's asshole out.

Nikki playfully swatted her brother as the first lady came out. "We have Emma for that dear brother. I plan on giving her a lesson and making you watch."she said. Scooting closer to her brother and ran her hand over his crotch. "Oh someone is hard already? Did seeing those men eye me up make you think of watching one of them fuck me?"she said.

Martin kissed Char before feeding her his soft penis. As the maid fellated her lover’s cock, Martin guided Emma’s mouth to Char’s cunt. “Clean her cum drenched pussy, slave,” he ordered the sex toy while playing with her sopping slit.

At the same time as Emma licked Char’s shaved vulva clean of Martin’s spunk, Nikki’s fiancée looked down at Emma as he asked, “Would Madame like to eat a cream pie from this slave?” Knowing that Char did not wish to see Martin fuck the slave, he suggested:

“I can put the blindfold and headphones back on if Madame does not wish to see or hear the preparation process.”

Meanwhile, back at the auction, Ferdinand body’s body shook as Nikki took hold of his prick. “Would you mind stroking my cock?” he asked as the woman currently on the auction block began removing her gloves to tease her admirers into bidding a price for her company. Then, as she slipped off her shoes and tugged at her stockings, he pleaded to his sister:

“Please,” he began as the strip teasing woman – her legs now bare - reached behind and slowly unzipped her gown, “pull my dick out and give me a handjob.”

Char smirked though got an idea. "Why can't she eat a cream pie out of me?"she asked. Kissing Martin as she didn't want to give Emma anymore pleasure. "Please my love?"she said.

Nikki knew her brother was hard and it was disappointing. Seeing that is strange woman made him like this. "You find her more attractive?"she asked. Pulling out his cock but kept a grip. "What is it about her.....that drives you wild? Her tits? Or the fact she is showing everything to everybody?"she said. Nikki was being far from gentle as she tugged on his cock.

Needing no further encouragement, Martin came to the head of the table as he inserted his slick cock into Char’s slippery cunt-hole. As his dick went inside the maid’s pussy, Emma sucked on his balls and licked the underside of his cum-coated pole as he pulled out of Char’s vagina. Letting the slave have a taste of his pulsing member, he then withdrew from Emma’s mouth and returned his organ into Char’s quivering quim.

As he worked his prick – pushing down against his lover’s g-spot – he lay atop Char. Martin felt the warmth of the sweat on her back as he played with her milk-laden bosom. While milk freely flowed onto Emma’s stomach, he asked the maid:

“Why aren’t you eating Emma’s cunt?” Then tapping her twat with greater urgency, as his cock prepared to fill her snatch with his baby juice, he commented as the slave sucked on Char’s clit, “Isn’t she doing a good job of eating your pussy?”

Returning to the auction, Ferdinand kissed his sister before responding to her question:

“I believe it is your hand that is driving me wild.” Moving his shaft up and down Nikki’s brother continued to feel his sibling’s hand massaging his erection as he continued:

“As to what makes me attracted to her,” Ferdinand gestured to the now naked woman letting her bidders feel her exposed boobies, “I like the fact that she is not shy about revealing her body to other people.”

Last edited:
Char began to moan from both of them. "It's more she got eaten out early...now it is about my pleasure and yours."she said. Smiling as she moved Emma from her view. Sitting up to kiss Martin. "It is our turn with her."she said.

Nikki continued to tug on his cock. "So you rather have someone who shows off her body to everyone."she asked. Now tugging more aggressively as the woman made her rounds. "Though you hate it if someone else sees my body. Yet this woman attracts you.....and not the mother of your child?"she said.

With Char’s pulsing pussy stroking his shaft and Emma’s greedy mouth sucking on his balls, Martin lay on top of the maid’s warm back as he inhaled the scent of her damp hair. His body shuddered in pleasure as his erect nipples touched her drenched back and his hands reached in between the pressed bodies of the slave and maid to caress his lover’s breasts.

Already, milk from Char’s tits had moistened Emma’s stomach and the hot liquid on his hands pushed him closer to cumming inside Char’s tight cunt. While holding back the urge to cream the maid’s hot pussy, Char turned around to sit on top of Emma’s face. As Martin moved her hips, so that her groin danced above the slave’s licking tongue, he repositioned the maid to place her butthole over Emma’s mouth.

Then putting one of hands on top of her hard clit, Martin asked Char while their sex toy rimmed the maid’s shaved anus: “Are you ready to cum?”

Back at the auction, Ferdinand whispered back to his sister as a prospective bidder received an intimate view of the woman on the auction block. “Like I said before,” he observed while his hand slowly reached underneath Nikki’s skirt, “while I get jealous when people see you naked, I also get turned on when I see how much it embarrasses you.”

Pushing past her panties, he then started massaging her hood – inviting her clit to come out and play as his cock savored the softness of Nikki’s fingers. “I also want to add that I’m close to cumming because of my sister’s awesome handjob.”

As the naked woman continued to display her assets, the price for her company rose with the swelling breasts. At the same time, Ferdinand told his sister, “Please cup your hand.” While thumb toyed with her hardening clit (and his fingers plunged deep into her clamping snatch) he added, “I want to cum and watch you lick my cream from your palm.”

Char was in heaven as she felt herself getting close again. She did not mind sharing with Emma but her needed to know she was top priority. Smiling at her lover before pulling him into a hot kiss. "Why yes my love....fill me up so I become pregnant."she said.

With her free hand,Nikki swatted his hands from her chest. Fixing the top of her dress before looking at her brother. "That is not very nice my dear brother. Taking pleasure from that."she said Knowing he wasn't going to last long before his load shot into her hand. Making sure to leave some cum on her hand before pulling out from under the table. Licking it slowly as her hand became clean. "Though if someone else manages to buy you....you own me big time."she said.

Upon his lover’s request, Martin emptied the cum stored in his balls. After his dick slipped out of the maid’s pussy, he allowed Emma to clean his softening member. Kissing the mother, Martin massaged Char’s tits and felt his palm getting wet from the breastmilk seeping out of her nipples.

As the sex toy’s fellatio began to make his manhood hard again, he asked Char while rubbing on her puffy pussy, “Do you want to go for another round?”

As the siblings argued, the naked woman on offer headed for Ferdinand and Nikki’s table. With an impish expression on her face, she pulled a chair and placed one of her feet on the seat. With her trimmed pussy of front of the incestuous couple, brother and sister can smell the scent of her moist twat as she asked:

“Would, you two, like a taste?”

Char moaned softly before nodding her head. "Why yes my love.....one more before bed."she said. Placing his head close to her chest so he could relieve her breast of the heavy load.

Nikki was taken back a bit by the lady, though showed no interest in her. "What do you say Ferdinand? Do you want a taste?"she asked. Knowing her brother wouldn't pass up this opportunity. Though she was going to make him regret it if he did.

Back