The Perfect Mate (Closed for Lexylove13)

Pulling out of Emma’s mouth, Martin turned his hips so that the head of his cock lined up with Char’s dripping cunt. The hole, which oozed of girl cum and his many loads of semen, easily welcomed him back into the maid’s vagina. Martin groaned as Char’s well-practiced cunt muscles massaged his quivering pole.

“Feels snug,” he confessed as he started thrusting his rod into her womb. Then grabbing her butt cheeks, Martin slowly wrapped Char’s legs around his waist. Finally, he lifted her off the table and asked, “Would you like me to take you back to bed?”

Remembering his promise to his sister, Ferdinand looked at the vagina, fringed with red pubic hair and instinctively licked his lips. He desperately wanted to have a taste of the cunt, dripping cum on to the floor and slowly mouth his face closer to her crotch. Intoxicated by the scent of a warm twat, he quickly turned to Nikki and said:

“Ladies first,” he replied as he turned the auctioned woman’s pudenda towards Nikki’s mouth.

"No finish her as I do not want to wake my son."she said. Char smiled as she pulled Martin into a kiss. Though Emma left quietly out as she went to go clean up for bed. "Well just think one day you'll get me pregnant....then almost no sex."she teased. Char was loving this as she held Martin close to her.

Nikki gave her brother a look and shook her head. "No thank you...I'll pass. There are plenty others who would love a taste."she said. Watching to see if her brother was going to taste her or not.

Martin placed Char against on his hips as he lunged his penis up into her womb. The weight of her body kept his from ejaculating his load and he continued to use his dick to pleasure his lover. Putting her knees on his shoulder, he also wrapped her arms around his neck. With his cockhead pressing against her g-spot, he gradually increased the frequency of his thrusts. As he felt the inner walls of her cunt tightly wrapping around his lunging cock, he said:

“Tell me when you want to cum….”

Remembering all the problems he had with Nikki before the auction, Ferdinand hesitated – desperately wanting to lick the woman’s offered pussy, but also not wanting to upset his sister. Before he put his face forward, the woman said; “Too late,” and went to another table where a husband feasted upon her soaked slit while the wife parted the redhead’s buttocks and rimmed her puckering asshole.

Char began to moan as he began to fuck her. "Oh fuck..."She said. He was really working her good. "Oh I want to cum!"she said. Knowing she wouldn't last much longer but wanted Martin to be satisfied too.

Nikki saw that her brother was indeed going to have a taste. Though chuckled softly as she saw the look on his face as the lady walked away. Leaning over before she wrapped her hand back around his cock. "Looks like the only pussy you will be licking tonight is mine."she whispered in his ear.

Meanwhile, Ferdinand reached under the table to fondle his sister’s sopping pussy. Her quim easily let his fingers inside as he started stroking her g-spot. Putting his mouth next to her ear, he then whispered:

“Can you give a preview of what I’m going to taste?” Pulling his hand away from her crotch, Nikki’s brother then placed his soaked fingers on her mouth and painted her lips with own cum.

Nikki soon licked her lips before smiling at her brother. Leaning over, "Tonight we fuck like the first night you took me. After we play with Emma."she said. With being pregnant Nikki wanted to keep Emma in line. Also knowing her brother wanted to get rough.

Back