The Perfect Mate (Closed for Lexylove13)

Char just couldn't help but smile at Martin. "Bentley would love it if her got a brother. Though Sophia is a handful right now....since I have been having issues supplying milk for her."she said. Though Char frowned a little as many moms gave her crap for it. "Some say I'm a horrible mom.....because I have troubles breastfeeding."she said.

Nikki shivered as she was liking this. "Thank you....means our baby will have playmates. They move in tomorrow...had my people work on their rooms."she said. She looked down at Emma and nodded her head.

Last edited:
“Don’t worry,” Martin assured Char as he sucked more milk from both her breasts, “you’ll have no problem breastfeeding your daughter.” He drank mouthfuls of breastmilk, emptying them of their liquid burden. When he finished, he found his penis reenergized and as he fucked Char with renewed vigor, Nikki’s fiancée said:

“In fact,” he jokingly observed, “you’ll need to make enough milk for three.”

Ferdinand, thanks to Emma’s help, fucked his sister with greater energy. His penis twitched as he orgasmed; but little sperm came out and his sister’s milking cunt (and Emma’s seductive mouth) kept him rigid inside Nikki’s pussy.

“Good,” he commented as his hands grabbed his little sister’s tits, “I’m glad we can help Char and her family.” Secretly, he fantasized about screwing Nikki’s maid. He often dreamed of nursing from her milk-laden tits as he sucked on Nikki’s nipples.

Then, as Emma licked his asshole, Ferdinand shuddered as he creamed his sibling’s sultry slit. Her box seemed slippery from all the cum he deposited and he pulled his flaccid organ – letting Emma clean their sloppy genitals as he kissed Nikki, “Would you like to go home,” he asked while fondling her boobs, “or would you like to spend the night here?”

Last edited:
Char soon smiled before kissing Martin. "Well with your help, I'll be able to do that."she said. She knew that Martin would help with the kids. "After all you work better than any breast pump I have used."she said.

Nikki moaned out more before then nodded her head. "Yes and take home my leftovers."she said. She smiled before slowly standing up. Seeing that their clothes had been cleaned. Nikki slipped her dress back on.

“So,” Martin mused as he sucked on Char’s spent tits, which still leaked a few trickles of breastmilk as he waited for her to replenish her reservoir, “are you finding this model to your liking?” At the same time, he bucked his hips – pushing his phallus deep into Char pussy – as he also asked:

“How do you like the penis attachment?” he impishly inquired as his prick rammed her womb closer to an orgasm, “Is madam satisfied with her new breast pump?”

Ferdinand put on his clothes, but he preferred seducing his sister as they returned to their limousine….

Char couldn't help but giggle as Martin teased her. "Mmmm I love the attachment and the pump is amazing."she said. She kissed his forehead before muzzling his neck.

Nikki helped her brother button up his shirt before they headed out.She made sure to grab her leftovers. As they made their way to the limo, Nikki happen to notice something. She handed her box to her brother before walking over to the alley. She was in awe seeing this what look like year old dog curled up shivering. Nikki cautiously got the dog to come to her. "Taylor get a blanket please."she said. She just couldn't leave this cutie out in the cold.

“Would you like to see its other feature?” Martin inquired as he neared his limit. He soon needed to ejaculate and he wanted to see if Char wanted to continue their game:

“The breast pump converts Madam’s breastmilk into cream,” he informed the maid. “Does the lady of the house want a taste?” he asked while his dick lunged into her womb, “or does she want the pump to impregnate her with our special blend of seminal fluid?”

Ferdinand feared his sister’s love for distressed animals. He hoped that Nikki’s latest acquisition proved docile and amiable to the rest of the household as the stray entered the limousine. Cautious, and reluctant to pet a potentially rabid dog, Ferdinand addressed Niki and asked:

“Do you already have a name for him?”

Char soon chuckled softly then smiled at Martin. "I choose impregnate, though I hope you will help with Sophia."she said. She kissed him deeply feeling him cum inside her.

Nikki was able to get the stray inside before it snuggled up to her. She smiled as the dog place his head on her lap. "I know you aren't fond of pets but I just couldn't leave him there. I have a name...Max."she said. Nikki rested against her brother and kissed his cheek. "You know that I've always wanted a dog."she said.

Martin obeyed and let loose his sperm inside her pussy. “I hope madam will be satisfied with the outcome,” he stated as he collapsed on the bed. Then, pulling her bosom over his face, Martin started nursing from her nipple, which once again had enough milk for him to fill his mouth with the sweet liquid.

“Naturally,” he proclaimed, “I’ll be happy to keep Sophia supplied with milk.” After a while, his erection returned; and as he began fucking Char, he added, “Madam only needs to ask if she needs further assistance.”

“Hello,” Ferdinand said to the dog as he went on, “Max.” Indeed, Nikki looked happy by the arrival of her new companion. He easily imagined how she might react when she embraced her newborn by the way she treated Max. However, he still needed to broach the following question to his sister:

“Will the children be safe around him?”

Char soon moaned once more before smiling at Martin. "Alright, though Bentley may want you to play with him. He has a hard time making friends at school."she said. She felt relieved as he sucked her tit. Char kissed his forehead before nuzzling his neck.

Nikki in fact was happy, "Yes since I can tell by breed that he'll be fine. In fact he will be protective of them."she said. She nuzzled her brother's neck. "After all I do worry when you are gone. I don't like being in the house alone."she said.

“I’ll try my best,” Martin declared as his penis thrusts grew faster; gasping as Char’s pussy milked his throbbing manhood, “to make friends with Bentley…”

Working up the courage to pet Max, Ferdinand finally placed his hand on top of the dog’s head. Thankfully, his hand remained intact as Max enjoyed the attention given to the canine by Nikki. “He seems really nice,” Nikki’s brother admitted to her as Max licked his hand.

Char smiled before kissing Martin deeply. "Thank you, I know he will love you."she said. She was loving that he could be rough but gentle too.

Nikki was happy to see Ferdinand was warming up to Max. "He is, just was misunderstood. Though I will be sure he stays off the bed."she said. She kissed her brother's cheek as Max soon closed his eyes. "Though when we get home.....your fair game."she teased.

Encouraged by her words, Martin bucked his hips, bringing his dick up and into Char’s wet cunt. Her hard clit pressed against his groin. His pubic hair mopped up the juices flowing out of her pussy. Then, sucking on one of tits, he breastfed from her boob as he lunged deeper into her vagina. Holding her bosom tight against his face, he smelled her perfume and the sweat coating her hot skin. Before he switched to her other breast, Martin yelled into her cleavage:

“I’m going to cum!” Ramming his prick into her womb, he gripped her slippery back; moaning in pleasure as he ejaculated inside her, “Have you decided on a name for your next child?”

Ferdinand and Nikki (after she put Max to bed) returned to their room. The bed retained the scent of his sister and that of her new lover. The air, in fact, still hung heavy with the odor of lovemaking – sweat with semen and cunt juice.

Quickly, Ferdinand wasted no time in stripping Nikki naked:

“It’s time for me to fuck your pregnant pussy!” His clothes, too, ended up on the ground – piled on top of Nikki’s as his cock slammed into her hot cunt. Then, lifting her legs so that her thighs pressed against her stomach and her feet lay beside his head, he growled:

“When your belly gets big,” Ferdinand said as placed the weight of his body over Nikki, “you won’t be able to enjoy positions like this…”

Char held Martin close as he soon came inside her. "Well it depends on what I have...either way I'm happy. I do have names picked out. Would you like to hear them?"she said. She smiled before kissing his forehead.

Nikki had a smile on her face as she felt her dress come off. She moaned out before nodding her head. "Yes but I may not be able to have sex."she said. She was concerned since her brother liked to be rough.

“Yes,” Martin muttered – his mouth moving between breasts – licking milk from the maid’s nipples before clamping his lips on Char’s tits. While his hands fondled her ass, his dick slowly returned to life. Nikki’s fiancée felt his cockhead touch her cervix, and once more, her vagina embraced him as he slowly started fuck her pussy….

Ferdinand seemed disappointed that her pregnancy might make his sister unavailable for sex. His pubic hair touched her shaved asshole while his hand played with her hard clit as he asked: “Have you made plans to keep me entertained when you’re not able to play with me?”

Char moaned before smiling at Martin. "Well I was thinking Orion if it is a boy. Arabella for if it is a girl. Both of kids were miracles since I have issues with conceiving."she said. She nuzzled his cheek before kissing it. "But I do have fun trying for a baby."she said.

Nikki nodded her head as she in fact had a plan. "Yes my dear brother, I have arranged for Emma to be yours when I can not have sex. All that I ask is that you refrain from using our when you fuck her."she said. She rolled herself to face her brother before kissing him. "I made sure that she was the best choice."she said.

Last edited:
“Me too,” he said as Martin showed his delight in putting a baby inside Char. His penis pounded her womb – sweat glistening his skin as her vagina wrapped tighter around his prick. Needing air, he let go of her nipple while his arms squeezed her, lunging his member with great difficulty as he felt his cock shoot the first sprays of cum in her pussy.

As Ferdinand readied to fill her butt full of baby juice, he agreed with his sister and said:

“Okay,” he gasped as his dick pounded Nikki’s ass, “I promise not to fuck Emma on our bed.” Then, as he felt his cum coming of his dick, he asked, “So where do want this cum, sis?”

Char held onto to Martin feeling him cum inside her. She then kissed him softly. "I want you to be the father of my next child."she said. Char smiled as she was starting to fall for Martin.

Nikki moaned out before clinging to her brother. "Inside me my ass dear brother."she said. She nuzzled his neck before kissing it softly. "I hope you are not upset with me."she said.

“Then take my seed,” Martin moaned as his mouth kissed Char’s bosom, “and make us a baby.” Finding one of her nipples, Martin sucked on the maid’s breast as his cheek grew wet from the milk coming out of her other nipple. Before he nursed her other tit, Martin looked up at Char’s face and stated: “I hope you’re not going to limit yourself to just three.”

Glad to spew his load inside his sister’s ass (a rare treat for Ferdinand) he let go and came inside Nikki. He fondled her butt while his dick emptied jets of sperm into his sister – loving how her muscles gripped his cock as he said:

“No,” he answered while kissing her sweaty back, “You know how much I like to cum in your ass.”

Char chuckled softly as she held Martin to her tit. "How many kids would you like? I know Ms.Nikki would like two or three."she said. Char wanted Sophia to be older before having another one but she knew Martin would help.

Nikki smiled at her brother before kissing his cheek. "I meant about our bed and not be able to use it. Though you can use your play room all you want."she said.

“As many as you can have,” Martin replied while nursing from both her breasts. “But,” he added, “I won’t stop sucking on your tits.” He loved breastfeeding too much, and he hated the idea of stopping just to improve his partner’s chances of getting pregnant.

“The play room,” Ferdinand thought fondly of the times they enjoyed (or more like him) having Nikki tied up and all her holes used by his cock. “We haven’t used that room in a while,” he whispered into his sister’s ear. “Would you like to go there and have some fun?”

Char just couldn't help but smiled at Martin. "Well alright and you better."she said. She loved that she was now able to produce more milk. "I'll need you to help feed the babies."she said.

Nikki chuckled softly before kissing his cheek. "Sure but not so rough. Then we come back to get sleep."she said. She smiled at her brother.

“Don’t worry,” he spoke when he moved from one breast to another, “I’m sure that you’ll never run out of milk.” His dick got hard as his flaccid member rubbed on Char’s bare pussy. Then sliding cock on the maid’s wet labia, he added, “Would you mind putting me back in?”

When they entered the playroom, Ferdinand took a blindfold and said to his sister, “Put this on.”

Char soon eased him back inside her pussy. "One more round and we should sleep. I have to get my children in the morning. "She said. She played with his hair as she moaned softly.

Nikki looked at the blindfold, "Why? Please I beg...be gentle. " She knew sometimes Ferdinand got too rough. Nikki was a bit scared as she didn't want anything to jeopardize getting pregnant.

“Okay,” moaned Martin as he feverishly thrusted up into Char’s womb. He wanted his cum to spray inside her cunt and make her pregnant with his child. As his hands hugged her back – damp with sweat and warm with the heat of their lovemaking – his mouth found one of her tits and he suckled on her milk-laden boob.

“After this,” he declared as he came inside her, “I’ll gladly go to sleep.” Martin’s penis throbbed as his seed came out in spurts that shot straight into Char’s loins. His gasping mouth let go of her nipple (still dripping milk) as he tasted the perspiration trickling down her cleavage.

Finally, he felt the last ropes of semen leaving his body. He lay down on the bed with the maid next to him. He shared a kiss with Char before he drifted into sleep. During the night, he helped himself to a midnight snack as he fed on her breastmilk. While he discovered that the meal had revived his erection, he chose not to slip his penis back inside Char’s pussy. Instead, he rubbed his dick on her bare mound, keeping his manhood rigid as he waited for her to eventually wake from his frotting in the morning….

“Are you refusing to let me blindfold you?” Ferdinand asked as he spanked his sister’s ass. “I suppose,” he sighed as he spread her butt cheeks and placed the head of his cock against the entrance to her anus, “I can always punish you by fucking your ass.”

Char moaned though soon fell asleep. Though she woke up to him, rubbing her mound. She rubbed her eyes, "I can help you?" Char was confused as to why he didn't wake her. "You could've woke me up."she said.

Nikki flinched then shot her brother a look. "What is your deal? Ever since we saw Emma...you just want to rough."she said. She took a step away with a pout look. "You like her more than me?"she asked.

Back