The Past And Future Collide

Alexander Èirílae

Alexander Èirílae Campbell
19 years of age
Alexander groaned his wife's name as he felt himself filling her up thoroughly, feeling that same ancient language pulsing deep in the back of his mind. "Te avio päläfertiilam," he murmured huskily. The most literal translation of the phrase was 'You are my wife'.

He hugged her close as he felt her fingers trembling where they were half buried in his body. "My angel," he murmured softly as he shuddered, knowing she probably noticed that he was still seated deep within her. "Tempting to take a long hot bath, just to see how much I can get you to squirm from washing every inch of your amazing body," he murmured in her ear, feeling her shiver against him as if she liked the idea.

OOC ||› Lullaby
30630b466460a4c8313b3744eb1be69b.jpg

Code:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"] Alexander [B]"Speech"[/B][/Color][COLOR="#DB2645"]"Chìhó [I]Speech[/I]"[/COLOR]
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2
theorbo-bass-lute-medium-made-of-rosewood-for-xmas-gift-from-quality1trader-ltd.jpg

e6a832f374b0ca584d062c0d6333a89c.jpg
- pale gold
art_Tim_McEachern-29.jpg
pale red

She could not help the shiver she gave as she felt him fill her, his voice deep in her ear. She knew that Mama would not have been happy with her youngest child married to Alexander. She had wanted her daughter to be a grand lady like her sister. Married in a big church, all show. Not married under the stars saying their vows in the night sky. But she was happy. She had been blessed with a husband that adored her, and had blessed her with with twins.

Now if they could just defeat whoever or whatever was bringing out these monsters. She knew that as soon as it started to warm up that they would be back after them. Just like she somehow knew that their guest asleep in the guest room was here to help.

"My love, I am all yours."

Alexander Èirílae

19 years of age
Alexander chuckled low in his throat. "You and I both know that it is not always about the flash and sparkle of the world. Sometimes, it is the smallest gifts that give the greatest rewards, and we have two of them already, though to me, you are the greatest gift, my queen," he murmured in her ear as he felt her fingers slip from his body as he slid carefully off the bed with her still cradled close to him, her body still sheathed around his semi-stiff cock. He heard her breath catch as he stood, likely noticing how she bounced slightly with every step he took as he felt her fingers trail up his back as he smirked slowly. "And I will make absolutely certain you feel like a princess.... a queen.... and a goddess," he murmured, amused as he heard her moan softly as they reached the doorway; he knew it was a fair walk to the bathing chamber, though he had to admit he was curious who had made it and why as he knew it wasn't that unusual for a bathing chamber... however... it was unusual that their particular bathing chamber had two things that were certainly abnormal for this era... running water... and heated water.
OOC ||› Lullaby

Code:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"] Alexander [B]"Speech"[/B][/Color][COLOR="#DB2645"]"Chìhó [I]Speech[/I]"[/COLOR]
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2
theorbo-bass-lute-medium-made-of-rosewood-for-xmas-gift-from-quality1trader-ltd.jpg

- pale gold
art_Tim_McEachern-29.jpg
pale red

As he walked down the hall carrying her, she blushed. They were both totally naked and she was still speared by his manhood. Each step he took helped to press that part of him deeper into her. Hanging on, she wrapped pale legs around his body, aiding the action that his steps made.

She knew where he was heading and with her face buried in his neck, she mumbled as her body was linked to his. "Such a naughty husband. Thank goodness our guest resides in another wing. My king, my knight, my Leige. She softly kissed where his heart throbbed in Alexander's throat.

Alexander Èirílae

19 years of age
Alexander chuckled low in his throat. "You say that like you aren't quite naughty yourself, my Angel, and anyone who would be awake to see us would be wise to ignore this. Besides, it's all the more fun to be naughty with the one whom you love. To me, you're my Juliet," he murmured huskily, forgetting that Shakespeare wouldn't be born for another three hundred years, give or take forty years or so.
OOC ||› Lullaby

Code:
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2

- pale gold
art_Tim_McEachern-29.jpg
pale red

She knew not who this Juliet was and thought that it must be someone from his own time period. Quite frequently he would mention someone or something that she had never heard of. More times than not, it was from the future.

"I? Naughty? Never!" She spoke low and into his ear as she nibbled on his earlobe.

Alexander Èirílae

19 years of age
Alexander cocked an eyebrow before he shivered at the stinging ache as she nibbled at his earlobe. "There was a play, a story, that was taught in lessons. It was of two rival families at each other's throats, yet the heirs of the two families, one Romeo Montague and Juliet Capulet, fell in love despite being forbidden by their families. They lived in Verona, Italy. Unfortunately, the story has a rather depressing ending, with Juliet taking a potion that placed her into a deathlike coma for 'two and forty hours'. Unfortunately for Romeo, the messenger sent to alert him to this failed to reach him, and unknowning that Juliet was still alive, he purchased a deadly poison, thinking Juliet was truly dead. He went to where her family, thinking she was dead, had placed her, and imbibed the poison. I still recall the ending scene, as it was quite powerful," he said softly, shivering slightly, not from the cool air, but because Angelina's scent and the feel of her body pressed against head quite distracting.
OOC ||› Lullaby

Code:
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2

- pale gold
art_Tim_McEachern-29.jpg
pale red

She whispered in his ear.

"Sounds like a common problem, though all the poison and various other things are a bit dramatic. Still, I suppose that not everyone can be as lucky as us."

And then, in her mind's eye, she saw her Mama, and how she looked the last time that she saw her. She pressed her face into his neck as a tear wet his skin.

"Make love to me, Alexander. Make me forget the past." Her voice was quiet and she knew that he understood. They were so joined that he had seen the grizzly view that haunted her at this moment. He too heard the monster's roar that echoed in her brain. She clung tight to him, almost wanting assurance. And his love. For he and the babies were her reason for living.

Alexander Èirílae

19 years of age
Alexander smirked slowly as he pumped his hips with every step, feeling her nails digging into his skin almost immediately as she shuddered in his arms. "In some ways, she was fortunate to die quickly. My own mother wasn't so fortunate," he breathed. Memories of seeing his mother going from a healthy, if a bit older, woman,
to a nearly bald, almost skeletal woman who looked exhausted from simply sitting up within a matter of five months flashed through his mind. From how he felt her lips press suddenly on his own, he was certain that she'd seen the memories.

OOC ||› Lullaby

Code:
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2

- pale gold
art_Tim_McEachern-29.jpg
pale red

She saw his thoughts just as he had seen hers. There was pain for him just as there had been pain for her.

After her kiss, she told him quietly, "I think that Ruby favors her." She was glad as they entered the bathing chamber.

Alexander Èirílae

19 years of age
Alexander blinked as a thought rushed through his mind. "I guess so, though it was for her I did it..." he thought as he gasped softly, the warmth and humidity in the bathing chamber quite a difference to the cooler, dry air of much of the castle. "Mhmm, I noticed that we felt the warmth close to the entrance, yet it didn't escape the bathing chamber for some reason," he noticed thoughtfully.
OOC ||› Lullaby

Code:
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2

72a5c248061b3a4bd99834db1fbb5a83--assassins-creed-unity-face-expressions.jpg
- how his mother looked before she got sick

Last edited:
She held on as he walked into the water, the wet warmth enveloping both of them. The water rose up over them until it lapped around their waists. His hands gripped her buttocks and she felt him seat deep into her. The sigh that left her lips gave him an indication of her contentment.

Alexander Èirílae

19 years of age
Alexander smirked slowly as he gently pumped his hips as he settled on the edge of the ledge that doubled as a seat as he slowly and deliberately let his wet fingers glide over her silky skin. "It's funny how people in my time were so focused on looking thinner or more curvy yet were rarely satisfied with what they had. You, Angelina... would make supermodels jealous, I love pampering you like the goddess you are," he said softly aloud. He found her blush quite adorable as he found a jug of what he found was honey and lemon scented shampoo. He poured some into his palm before working it into a generous lather as he massaged her scalp with the tips of his fingers. His hips pumped in slow, lazy thrusts even as he washed her hair before rinsing it.
OOC ||› Lullaby

Code:
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2

"I am afraid that you spoil me, my love!" She took some of this liquid that he called champule, or something like that. Imitating his actions, she began to wash his hair. She found it amusing that in his time, people cleaned their hair with something other than the bar soap that she had used all her life.

Alexander Èirílae

19 years of age
Alexander sighed softly as he closed his eyes. "They do still use bars of soap, though I much prefer the intimate feel of liquid body wash... especially when I get the chance to share with you... the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he said softly as he gasped softly as he felt her fingers gliding behind his ears, which twitched slightly at the ticklish sensation.

"I haven't been able to find out who lived here... and apparently left here with probably no more than they were able to carry, though historically, there's nothing of any castle that had or has actual... not just running water... but heated water.
Most only say that those who did bathe usually had servants carrying buckets of heated water to a tub. I have done steam tents in the past, though... essentially like a thick tent with a low burning fire and a broad metal or stone bowl with heated rocks and a little water in it... ever so often, water was added, which made it humid and very steamy,"
he said softly, thinking. The tents were usually thick sheepskins.

OOC ||› Lullaby

Code:
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2

She hummed softly as he talked, a subconscious habit. Her fingers sensually massaged his scalp almost mirroring his own actions though she punctuated what she did by sprinkling little kisses on his nose and laughing when he would wrinkle it in reaction.

As they took turns washing the lather from each other's hair, she told him.

"You know that Etienne Delacroix was sent here for the battle. I feel that he knows not exactly why he was drawn here, but he knows that there will be battle. To arrive on the eve of such an important day, it must mean that soon..." She paused, afraid to go on. Her kiss was most passionate and when she broke it, there was worry in her eyes.

"Each day I feel the evil gaining more power, until there will come a time when the weather has no effect upon those creatures. I think that soon we must gather as many of the townspeople within our wall as will come."

Suddenly, the water around them grew cold and steam rose to blanket them. She grew still as a far away look came into her eyes. It was not her voice that spoke to him.

"Heed my words. A conflagration the likes not seen since the humbled one roamed the earth approaches. Where fire will melt ice, and rivers change their course, and day become night. When that darkness comes, time will stop and stay halted until there is a winner. Lose, and darkness stays. Be victorious and it will be as if it never was. Heed these words."

And with that, she collapsed in his arms, unconscious. Once again the water was warm.

Back