The Past And Future Collide

"In the gold one? You are so sweet, my love!" She crossed and gently unwrapped the gift, marveling at the pretty blue cat nestled within. She crossed back to the bed and climbed up next to him.

"Thank you, my love. You are too sweet to me. My own little kitten. I shall treasure him always." She kissed him, giving him a smile. "Let me go get your gift, though mine is not so attractively wrapped." She left the bedroom and retrieved his gift that she had made for him from fine leather. She placed the folded long vest in his lap, telling him, "I hope that it fits you. Tis made for you with love."

Alexander Èirílae Campbell
19 years of age
Chìhó's ears twitched as he exhaled softly, feeling his chakra flowing through his body. He knew, with time, that his body would grow stronger and denser both in muscle and bone.. and most likely, grow in size as well, though how large he would get was unknown. Alexander smirked as he slid the vest on, finding it quite comfortable and just tight enough it was flexible without being unyielding. He smirked slightly as he glanced at the red wrapped gift. "I did something for the twins, though... they aren't old enough to appreciate it, obviously," he said softly as he slid the vest off, folding it neatly and setting it aside. He shivered as he felt Angelina's warm fingers trailing over his skin, keenly aware of how aroused he was at the moment, though it didn't take much, admittedly, to be aroused around her. "Funny, never thought I'd fall in love so quickly, though... I don't regret a moment of it," he mused.
OOC ||› Lullaby
30630b466460a4c8313b3744eb1be69b.jpg

Code:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"] Alexander [B]"Speech"[/B][/Color][COLOR="#DB2645"]"Chìhó [I]Speech[/I]"[/COLOR]
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2
theorbo-bass-lute-medium-made-of-rosewood-for-xmas-gift-from-quality1trader-ltd.jpg

e6a832f374b0ca584d062c0d6333a89c.jpg
- pale gold
art_Tim_McEachern-29.jpg
pale red

She watched him put on the vest. He looked so handsome and she felt a note of pride that she had been blessed enough to catch his attention and that this man loved her, had fathered two children with her. Though only on their first year, they had already twins and she felt deep down that this was the start of more, the start of a dynasty. The dynasty of Èirílae.

I did something for the twins, though... they aren't old enough to appreciate it, obviously

"I too. I made them something to wear. And though you are right, even if they are too young to understand, I am sure that they will feel the excitement.

Once he got back in bed, she curled up next to him, snuggling in his arms. "You look so handsome in your new vest. I consider myself blessed that you are my husband." She snuggled down in his arms. "I love you, husband mine."

She stroked his arm before kissing him as her fingers ran through the light hair in his chest.

19 years of age
Chìhó exhaled softly as his eyes deepened in color, the soft amber-bronze shifting to a brilliant crystalline sapphire-amethyst shade. Alexander was struck by a thought but dismissed it for the moment, more focused on Angelina's pleasure as he kissed her deeply, letting his fingertips brush over her skin, amused as she shivered, though he didn't miss the soft moan she tried to hold back.
OOC ||› Lullaby

Code:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"] Alexander [B]"Speech"[/B][/Color][COLOR="#DB2645"]"Chìhó [I]Speech[/I]"[/COLOR]
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2
theorbo-bass-lute-medium-made-of-rosewood-for-xmas-gift-from-quality1trader-ltd.jpg

- pale gold
art_Tim_McEachern-29.jpg
pale red

"Why is it that kisses from you make my head spin as if I had drunk too much wine?" She laughed softly, shivering when his fingertips stroked her. "Husband, you know me too well." She pressed herself against him to wrap her arms around his shoulders, moaning softly into his ear.

Alexander Èirílae

19 years of age
Chìhó exhaled softly as his eyes deepened in color, the soft amber-bronze shifting to a brilliant crystalline sapphire-amethyst shade. Alexander smirked as he let his lips brush over beneath her ear. "I don't know. I wonder why you're more addictive than any wine or liquor, though you're like ambrosia to me... because I can never quite get enough of you," he murmured softly and teasingly, his voice soft and tender.
He let his fingers brush lightly but insistently over Angelina's soft skin, slowly disrobing her as he heard the low, soft crackling of the fire. He was sure she'd noticed that he'd added enough wood to it to keep the room very comfortably warm.

"Some might say that what they need to relax is wine, beer,
or something similar... all I need is in my arms right now,"
he said softly.

OOC ||› Lullaby

Code:
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2

- pale gold
art_Tim_McEachern-29.jpg
pale red

"Then you have me, my love." She nuzzled Alexander, loving the feeling of his hands across her skin. The room was warm enough, despite the fact that she lay naked beneath him. She drew him to her, spreading her legs to offer herself to him.

Alexander Èirílae

19 years of age
Chìhó exhaled softly as his eyes deepened in color, the soft amber-bronze shifting to a brilliant crystalline sapphire-amethyst shade. Alexander shivered as he felt her fingers gliding over his body, enjoying the soft, gentle contact as he felt himself spring free before he moaned softly as he felt her fingers brush over his stiff member, enjoying the breathy moans she gave as he gently pumped his hips, sliding himself deep into her, amused at the feel of her fingers tightening over his forearms before trailing upwards over his arms as he leaned closer to her, kissing her slowly and deeply. "You... are... so... addictive... I... cannot... get... enough... of... you... my... wife," he murmured softly between kisses.
OOC ||› Lullaby

Code:
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2

- pale gold
art_Tim_McEachern-29.jpg
pale red[/QUOTE]

She loved the feel of him over her, pumping deep and strong into her. She wrapped her legs around him, helping to draw him into her. Her hands caressed his arms before skimming up to encircle his neck. His kisses were full of passion and she whispered back to him. "My husband, I love you so."

As he began to pump faster, her hips met his and she lay back among the bedding, her hands clutching it. She had braided her hair in one long plait and it wound across the pillows like a golden road.

"I am yours, my love. Fill me full of your seed."

Alexander Èirílae

19 years of age
Chìhó let his eyes drift closed as he huffed a sigh. Alexander smirked as he kept a steady pace of pumping his hips. "I intend to do more than just fill you up... it's hard to resist you,
you know? Sometimes I wonder if you're related to a goddess of passion and love,"
he teased as he nibbled near her collarbone before he suckled the skin just above it, where her throat met her shoulder. He moaned softly and appreciatively as he felt her fingers gliding down his back. He loved when she played with his body to her heart's content. He shivered slightly as he remembered how she had enjoyed teasing his body ,
both behind and below.

OOC ||› Lullaby

Code:
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2

- pale gold
art_Tim_McEachern-29.jpg
pale red

She softly raked her fingernails down his back, loving the feel of his muscles as she awakened them. Upon reaching his buttocks, she gripped them hard. "What a strong, virile husband I have. He gives me strong, beautiful babies and makes love to me all night. Maybe it is you who is the god as you come from another time and you can do things the mortal men cannot do." She teased him though in the back of her mind, she thought that perhaps it were true.

Her hands gripped his buttocks as she worked her way towards the cleft between the two.

Alexander Èirílae

19 years of age
Chìhó let his eyes drift closed as he huffed a sigh. Alexander snorted softly as he kept his hips pumping at a gentle but steady pace. "I'm no god, honey. Not really sure I'd want to be, even if I were given the opportunity... and what I can do anyone else can, if they slow down and observe their surroundings. Though the more... supernatural things, even I don't really understand," he admitted in a low voice. "As for the music... that's really for fun more than anything," he teased.
OOC ||› Lullaby

Code:
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2

- pale gold
art_Tim_McEachern-29.jpg
pale red

"Well, to me you are a god." She smiled as her fingers continued their exploration of his buttocks and the cleft that divided them. She felt his cheeks tighten and she giggled lightly, a devilish gleam in her eye. She knew that he enjoyed her little adventures with his body just as he knew how much she enjoyed him doing just what he was doing.

She wrapped her legs around him, bringing them a bit closer and her fingers closer to her target.

Alexander Èirílae

19 years of age
Alexander let his hips pump a bit faster, amused as he felt her fingers clenching over his rear as her legs tightened around his waist and hips. "There isn't a goddess out there that could outshine you, my Angelina," he whispered in her ear as he hugged her close as he slowed his pumping to draw out the pleasure. "You're my Hera... my Aphrodite... my precious," he said softly as he moaned softly.
OOC ||› Lullaby

Code:
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2

- pale gold
art_Tim_McEachern-29.jpg
pale red

It was through determination that Angelina achieved her goal, and with a smile on her lips, she whispered, "And you are mine alone." Her fingertips dipped into his dark cleft to brush against his anus.

"You like that, don't you." It really wasn't a question, but more of a statement as she knew well and good that he did.

"You're not planning on getting me heavy with child so soon, are you?" She kissed him hard.

Alexander Èirílae

19 years of age
Alexander inhaled through his teeth, knowing that she'd noticed that his cock stiffened a bit more, throbbing deep inside her intense heat as their lips met, loving this seductive yet firm and determined side of her. "The thought crossed my mind, admittedly, but.... no. Im just hopelessly enslaved to your beauty and your body, my Angel," he murmured softly as he nibbled her earlobe as his fingers brushed over her soft, silky skin.
OOC ||› Lullaby

Code:
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2

- pale gold
art_Tim_McEachern-29.jpg
pale red

The thought crossed my mind, admittedly, but.... no. Im just hopelessly enslaved to your beauty and your body, my Angel

Through determination, her fingers finally reached their goal, and with a grin, she pressed the tip of her finger into that crinkled hole as his grip seemed to tighten. She felt his manhood throbbing deep inside her.

"My husband likes that, does he not." As they kissed, she began to press in and out with her finger, imitating the strokes his member made in her sex.

"It gladdens my heart when we are alone and you call me Angel. It is like a secret name that you alone have for me."

19 years of age
Alexander smirked slowly as he shivered as he purposely slowed down and lengthened his thrusts so his wife's finger pushed deeper. "I can think of quite a few nicknames that would probably fit you... ones that only we would recognize, even if anyone else heard them, they wouldn't grasp their meaning," he teased as he felt her fingers slowly pushing deeper, widening his back hole, making him groan in pleasure.
OOC ||› Lullaby

Code:
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2

- pale gold
art_Tim_McEachern-29.jpg
pale red

She smiled at his groan. "These 'nicknames' as you call them, what would they be?" His groans grew louder and she teased him.

"If we were still in the old cottage, you would have already awaken our children and our guest."

19 years of age
Alexander shuddered as he inhaled deeply as he felt her pushing her fingers a bit faster, seemingly intent on seeing how long he could last with her doing that, which usually wasn't all that long. "Kessake, for one... it's a language older than most known... it's a very old, old form of Romanian... used before there were even people there. Daitenshi, would be another... for your beauty... hell, I could just stare at you all day and be satisfied," he murmured huskily, rocking his hips in long, faster strokes mainly to tease her further.
OOC ||› Lullaby

Code:
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2

- pale gold
art_Tim_McEachern-29.jpg
pale red

She smiled at him, loving time spent this way. His knowledge surprise her.

"Kessake? What does that mean? Daitenshi? What does that one mean?"

Her fingers were busy, slipping in and out of his anus, keeping up with him as he pumped his manhood into him. She had no knowledge of the power he possessed - his ability to make himself sterile - so she assumed that it would be possible to get pregnant tonight. Her mother had always told her that once a woman had a child, it was easier to get pregnant.

Alexander Èirílae

19 years of age
Alexander smirked slowly as he kept pumping his hips. "Daitenshi is Japanese... it means 'fallen angel' whilst kessake.... means 'little cat' while kessa and kessa kù torò translate as 'cat' and 'wildcat' respectively. To be honest, I'm not sure how I know that older Romanian tongue. I've never heard it used nor have I ever read it, yet if I chose, I could write an entire dictionary of the language," he said softly. "For example... Joŋesz éntölem, fél ku kuuluaak sívam belsö," he murmured softly and huskily.
He felt her inner muscles clenching almost immediately as if she recognized his words on some spiritual level.

OOC ||› Lullaby

Code:
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2

- pale gold
art_Tim_McEachern-29.jpg
pale red

She felt a tugging on her heart and knew in that instance that they had been made for each other. They had been born in different times and yet a wrong had been righted and he had been brought to her. And for some reason those monsters did not want it. She felt deep down inside her that they had killed her fiancé. But why? Jon had not done anything so bad.

"Yes!" She spoke low and soft, not knowing what she had agreed to but he was her husband, her partner, her life. As if it had a mind of its own, her body gripped at his member as if it did not wish to let go.

Alexander Èirílae

19 years of age
Alexander exhaled softly as he felt her heat intensify as his hips pumped gently and lovingly, yet quickly. Csitri, you have no idea how precious you are to me. Before I met you, it felt like part of my being... was missing," he whispered softly. He couldn't even explain the sensation, even to himself. "En évsatzak piwtäak tet. Kužõ ainaak évsatzak otti jelä että íla en wäkeva ködaba," he spoke softly and fervently.
OOC ||› Lullaby

Code:
Phone
Sealed Blade
Self Defense 2

- pale gold
art_Tim_McEachern-29.jpg
pale red

Her fingers busy as her body tried to keep up. The words he spoke, though she knew not the exactly what he said, could feel the intent behind, and knew that he too felt as she did.

Though she spoke only a whisper, she knew that her husband heard her, knew what was in her heart as she knew what was in his.

"Alexander, fill me with your love. My body is a vessel for your seed. My heart is a vessel for your love. My love!"

And with that, she came thrusting her fingers into his anus. Her voice was that song that she uttered each time she climaxed and at that moment she knew that the universe heard their song.

Back